2

Story Info
02| The Prophesised Angur of Angels.
1.5k words
4.2
686
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the snow began to melt due to the burning rays of the sun which shone down above me as I walked the bending pathway leading out of Ebonwall. I waved and smiled at everyone I passed, seeing their tired but happy faces as they saw me walking.

"Hello, Mr Branger!" I yelled out joyfully seeing one of my father's friends farming the twilight flower. Twilight flower was a common mythical plant as it was used to create light for our streetlamps at night. What people don't know is that Mr Branger cultivates its magical properties to produce a liquid called golden wheat. Golden wheat is used to enhance your esper. It tastes amazing in apple wood tea as well!

"Hey, Lyra. How's it going? Ahh, its court day, isn't it?" I watched as the smile on Mr Branger's face turned sour at the mention of me visiting the seven Courts.

I smiled softly as I spoke, putting his mind at ease, "It will be fine. As it is every month, Mr Branger. Don't worry!" I smiled the sunlight hitting my face making my freckles stand out.

I watched as he turned his body rubbing his grey beard as he squinted his eyes at me, "We shall see little Lyra. Come back soon and have some tea with me." He turned sending me a quick wave as he grunted while squeezing his palms as blood ran from his palms. I watched as his blood mixed with the soil as he chanted a verse from the blood book of Ebonwell. I smiled brightly as I watched the twilight flower form quickly. It blossomed its dark purple petals, sparkling from the rays of the morning sun.

I turned away from his home as I waved kicking the melted snow under my boots. I carried on with my journey waving to everyone that lived within Ebonwell. I spun my leather satchel round as I opened the loop digging my hand around the contents trying to find my leather-bound notebook. I grasped it in my hand feeling the cool feeling of the leather as I lightly ran my hands down the cover. I flicked it up flipping the pages in a hurry as I was nearing the outskirts of Ebonwell. I stopped my tongue pocked outside of my mouth as I tried to figure out where I was going.

"Where is it!" I grumbled as I scratched my head. I squinted my eyes trying to find where I put the locations to the Hallowed Court. I dropped my leather notebook as I threw my hands up in exhaustion, "Oh for the love of food!" I bent down red faced as I started picking up the loose sheets of paper which flew out of my now opened notebook. While grumbling to myself I felt a cold hand touch my hair, "Ahh!" I fell over falling face first into the dirt.

I quickly scurried on my butt away from the black combat boots which were standing right in front of me. My breathing quickened as I swerved my hands over my face dropping blood into my palms as I created strings. I breathed in deeply as I stretched the strings hearing a groan come from in front of me -- I smiled triumphantly.

I slowly stood up as I pulled the life strings even tighter in my palms seeing the male as he struggled to stand. I pulled even tighter until I heard a familiar voice cry out to me, "Lyra you fool it's me!"

I quickly pulled my hands away watching the life strings as they disappeared seeing the person fall over in a heap onto the floor. I rushed over regret filling my every word, "Oh my stars, Obitus I am so sorry!" I rushed to his aid as he coughed loudly in his throat, I frantically patted his back, "I am dreadfully sorry. Please forgive me?" I bit my tongue as I helped him up.

I stood back as I watched the King of the Elementals dust of his orange jacket. I sheepishly scratched my neck stepping clumsily. Obitus turned around an arched eyebrow adorned his face as he stared at me.

"Look... I said I was sorry. Ok?" I tried to reason with him until he ran towards me, he crashed into me which sent me and him included tumbling down the hill that we were close to. We both rolled down the hill I laughed loudly as he gripped my arms in his hands.

I laughed even louder as we reached the bottom with a thud. I tried getting up but failed as my eyes spun, I fell again but this time Obitus caught me. I smiled brightly as his grip on my hips tightened. I patted his hand gently as I giggled, "Hey Obitus. Long time no see!" I laughed as he looked at me with a dead expression.

I cackled as he began to tickle me, I tried kicking my legs out to try and stop him, but it was no use he overpowered me -- literally. I coughed trying to breath in some much-needed oxygen, I croaked out, "Stop it you scoundrel!" I breathed raggedly as I heard his sexy laughter as he stood up with ease.

A hand dropped in front of my face as I grasped it, Obitus pulled me up grabbing my waist against as I seemed to have lost my balance again. I smiled radiantly, "Thank you, Obiuts!" I stepped away before he could tickle me again.

I stood beside him as I began to walk back up the hill where my notebook and papers were still sprawled on the floor. I walked beside Obitus as we began our ascent up the hill. We reached the top of hill I breathed heavily as I walked over to my papers and notebook. I grabbed them all as I attempted to shove it all inside my satchel. I closed the satchel looping it around my shoulders again.

I turned to see Obitus staring at me I walked over to him pointing a finger at him, "What?"

He shrugged as he held out a hand touching some fly away hairs next to me face, he smiled as he spoke smoothly, "I missed you. You haven't come to see me; I was getting worried!" His smile turned into a frown as he looked at me expectantly.

I huffed as I hugged his waist nuzzling my face into his chest.

I smiled smelling the familiar lavender and cedar on him, I spoke quietly, "Obi I haven't had time. I must visit the Hallowed Court to do a blood reading on the quartz." I explained as I let go of his waist as I stepped away watching as he face morphed into a sad smile.

I clicked my finger as I pointed it towards him, "I'll come and see you after, deal?" I bargained as I saw his sad smile flip to a happy, toothed grin.

He rushed to me and kissed my cheek softly, "Deal!" I laughed.

Obitus was getting ready to mount his flame dragon, but I stopped him with a wave of my fingers, he gave me a puzzled look. I called out to him in a hurry, "Do you know how to get to the Hallowed Court by any chance?" I smiled sheepishly fidgeting from one foot to the other.

I saw his face light up as he jumped down from Xides as he strode towards me. I held my breath as he stopped so that his chest with next to mine, he bent down whispering in my ear, "Let me take you, beautiful."

I took his hand graciously that was held out for me to take, he lifted me with ease onto Xides I watched in awe as he effortlessly jumped up on to Xides and he sat down in front of me.

He grabbed my hands from behind him as he wrapped them around his waist, "Hold on tight beauty!" I rolled my eyes at his fatal attempts of wooing me, but I did tighten my hold on his waist as I felt his beast pick up speed.

I squealed as I hid my face in Obitus's back as I felt the ground fall beneath the beasts' feet. I peeked out from his back as I watched the ground become blurry as we lifted of into the sky with an increased speed. I felt the vibrations of Obitus chuckling, I punched his back with my hand as I settled down watching as Autumn Cross Town become just a speck of land beneath me. I looked in amazement -- this was incredible, this was my first time flying I was loving every second of it.

"I love this Obitus. You should take me flying all the time!" I exclaimed as I hugged Obitus tighter.

"Anything for you, beauty!" I heard as he patted my hands in front of him. Obitus smiled to himself -- hopefully this time it would work.