06 - Slippery, When Wet

Story Info
Discovering more about my sexuality.
2.8k words
4.45
4.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time goes by, Liz and meet more and more swingers of every shade and orientation. More and more behaviours seem so normalised. Everything is legal, of course, but the sheer number of bisexual women surprises me. We regularly see girl on girl action, as we look for our own fun times.

I've asked Liz if she ever feels like joining in, but it really doesn't float her boat. It is something I feel a tinge of regret over. I would love to see her in action with another sexy woman, especially if they were denigrating my manhood.

On one occasion, Liz's straightness was set in sharp relief. It was quite funny really, but Liz didn't think so. We were in the public couples room of our regular club. We were playing together, and Liz was trying to get nearer to the glory holes. Another woman asked,

"Are you bi?" but over the loud music, Liz heard "Can you get by."

Liz said,

"Yes, thanks." and the woman wasted no time - she was straight on Liz's gorgeous tits. Liz smiled politely and moved nearer to the glory holes, leaving the woman a little confused.

"Did you see that woman just grab my tits," Liz exclaimed, "you'd think she'd at least ask!"

I laughed and said,

"She did ask!"

I explained the misunderstanding, but Liz was still not a happy bunny.

On the other side, there isn't any public man on man action. It almost seems to be an unspoken taboo.

There was one occasion where this guy we'd met for the first time, a guy called Gaz, was fucking Liz in one of the private rooms. He was laying on his back and Liz had her back to him. Gaz had his hands on Liz's waist, helping her to ride up and down on his cock. While they were fucking, I was in front of them on my hands and knees, licking Liz's clit.

I was loving the experience. I kept pulling away briefly to watch the fantastic sight of Gaz's cock entering Liz. I never got such a close up view with anyone else, but Gaz seemed completely happy with it.

A couple of times, Gaz's cock nearly slipped out of Liz. My face was right there and I couldn't resist using my tongue to push Gaz's cock back in. I received no complaints, so every time this happened, I would do the same. I wondered if I was becoming a bit bisexual myself because I really enjoyed doing it. A couple of times Gaz seemed to deliberately slip out and when he did, his cock ended up in my mouth.

The first time it happened, I was a bit shocked and I left Gaz to position his cock back inside Liz, but it happened a couple more times and on these occasions, I had a quick suck of Gaz's cock before gripping it with my hand and pushing it back in.

What was going on? Why was I enjoying this? It messed with my head a little because I've never thought of myself as bi in any way. But I WAS enjoying it and I couldn't deny it - not to myself, at least. I have nothing against any person for their sexual orientation and I'm as happy being friends with gay man as any straight guy - I just couldn't reconcile my own sexual feelings.

When we'd finished playing with Gaz, he kissed Liz and thanked her for a great time. He then went to kiss me! I kind of froze and I think he could tell I felt uneasy, so he tried to turn it into an unconvincing man hug.

What the fuck? So I felt turned on sucking Gaz's cock and pushing it into my wife, but a kiss felt wrong?

I couldn't say what I was, so I resolved to think, I am what I am. What does a label matter? As long as everyone is happy and having good, adult fun, who cares.

A couple of months later we received a call from our old friend, Kovan. He had recently renovated one of his hmos (house of multiple occupancy, to the confused) and he wanted to treat his new tenants, who were mostly single men. They were also familiar to Liz from previous play sessions. It sounded like fun, so after some discussion, we agreed to go.

We booked a hotel room nearby, so that we could retreat, if necessary, but we hoped to make a night of it at Kovan's new place.

We all arranged to meet in a pub close to the house, just to settle the nerves and feel relaxed for what we all knew was likely to follow. As we arrived, Liz gave Kovan a deep, lover's kiss, which brought out the wolf whistles.

I got chatting to some of the other guys who were attending the party. They told me there were four bedrooms in the house. I did a quick head count and there were at least eight men in the group.

Liz always loved the attention, so I was largely surplus to requirements from here on in. I knew I'd be around for the first couple of guys, but Liz would quickly get into the, 'I want to fuck you all' zone. Once this happened, I tended to get crowded out. We were both happy with this, as it turned me on when she told me everything, later on.

We were soon heading back to the house and everyone was in good spirits. The guys were getting hands on, like they do, and Liz was getting turned on, like she does.

As we got back to the house, Kovan gathered everyone into the shared lounge. He didn't seem like the type to give speeches, so this confused me slightly. He had Liz by his side and I wondered if he just wanted to be the first to fuck Liz, with everybody watching.

As everyone got together, I noticed a face I hadn't seen at the pub. It was this gorgeous thirty something. I heard someone say,

"Hi, Rachel."

No one was hitting on Rachel, so I presumed she was someone's sister, or maybe just into other girls. I couldn't help staring, which she spotted, and she gave me a cheeky smile.

I was snapped back to reality when I saw Liz hand Kovan something out of her bag. I recognised it immediately and started to squirm with that heady mix of fear and humiliation. Liz had handed Kovan one of my body stockings.

Kovan looked me in the eye, smirking a cold, alpha male smile.

"Strip, Stubby." he instructed, holding out the body stocking for all to see. There was a rumble of amused laughter passing around the room. I knew Liz was going to make this happen eventually - I just underestimated how far she would take it.

I couldn't speak. I didn't want to speak. I wanted to obey, but I was shitting myself. All these people watching was so daunting.

Then Rachel came over to help me.

"Let's start with these shoes, shall we."

She slid off my shoes and put them to one side.

"What shall we do next?" she asked.

I unbuckled my belt, and unfastened my trousers. They fell in a heap around my feet and Rachel had me step out of them. Again, the removed item was put aside.

Rachel was kneeling on the floor in front of me. She looked me in the eye, smiling; waiting. Oh how I wanted her to just slide her mouth around my little cock. I removed my pants and socks, and while Rachel held them, I slipped my shirt over my head and stood there completely naked.

Rachel gathered up my clothes, handed me the body stocking and gave me that cheeky smile again.

"I think you know how to put this on, don't you?" she inquired.

She knew I did - they all knew I did. This was the best embarrassment ever.

Everyone watched as I expertly put the body stocking on, making it absolutely obvious that I'd done it many times before. There were a couple of the guys who I didn't know so well who were finding it hard to remain composed. In fact, it would be more accurate to say that they were pissing themselves laughing.

Here I was in front of a room filled by predominantly blokes, wearing a full body stocking. But there was another surprise.

"Here, these will complete the outfit, Stubby." Kovan said as he handed me some shiny, black stiletto shoes. I looked inside and they were my size. Liz had enjoyed planning this one!

I slipped on the shoes and this seemed to be some kind of signal. Everyone got out their mobile phones and started taking pictures of me. I tried to cover up, but Liz came over and stopped me.

"I want you to start me off." she declared.

I don't know where Rachel had been, but I noticed her slipping back into the lounge. Liz sat on one of the settees and spread her legs wide. I dutifully knelt down and started licking my wife's gorgeous pussy.

I was surprised to find that I was taking my first load of cum. I guess Kovan had made a start already and Liz wanted me to know it.

Once I had cum smeared all over my face, my humiliation was complete. The party then moved to the one ground floor bedroom, which had been designated the gangbang space.

The speed at which the party moved suggested to me that no one else was really interested in my embarrassment at all. It must have been a condition Liz had attached, so that she would spread her legs for all of them.

I found myself in the lounge with just Rachel for company. I looked around and I couldn't see my clothes. She was giving me that smile again, so I smiled back.

"I take it, you were the one who took my clothes?" I asked.

"Don't worry," she said, "they're safe. Your wife told Kovan it would add to the humiliation for you."

I said,

"She was right about that!" and we both laughed together.

"So which of the guys is your brother?" I tentatively asked.

"None of them - I live here. My room is just upstairs." she said.

I swear she was giving me come to bed eyes, while dressed in a body stocking, high heels and sporting a tiny penis.

"No way!" I said, "you wouldn't get a moment of peace with these guys!"

"Oh they just leave me to my own devices." she said.

I couldn't get my head around this at all. I knew most of the guys from previous sessions with my wife and there's no way they'd be hands off with a girl like Rachel.

She could see my confusion, so she said,

" Can't you think of anything that might make me different from other girls?"

Then the penny dropped.

"You're trans?" I inquired.

"Bingo, give that man a prize!" she said, and we laughed together again.

"I honestly couldn't tell!" I said truthfully.

"Does it change things for you? Rachel asked, more seriously.

I thought about it for a couple of seconds. I looked into those beautiful eyes.

"No, I don't think it does."

The smile she gave me was so warm. She moved from her settee.

"Prove it," she said. "Give me a kiss and don't hold back."

I looked down at this beautiful girl. I thought back to when she was kneeling in front of me and I was wishing she would slip her mouth over my cock.

I positioned myself so that we could kiss and we did. We kissed and kissed like a couple of teenagers on a first date. I tried to cup one of her tits, but she stopped me.

"If you want this to go any further, you'll have to come up to my room. We're not all wired up to perform in public." I smiled and said,

" after you."

She led me by the hand past the gangbang room. They are going to be hours, I thought, as I looked in on the action.

Rachel's room was like any other girly room. Make-up, mirrors, hair brushes and products. She kept a tidy room and I could see several very sexy outfits hanging on an open rail in the corner of the room.

She pushed me down onto the bed and gave me a wicked smile. She then pulled me to the edge of the bed and took my slippery cock into her lovely, warm mouth.

I immediately started to swell in response and pretty soon I was at my full four inches.

"I'm afraid that's all you get, Rachel." I said.

"I like smaller cocks - I find them cute. If I want size, I can go to any sex shop and buy something big enough to split me in two. Anyway a small cock is easy to deep throat. No gagging necessary, look."

She proceeded to prove that she could take my entire length without gagging and it felt great.

I got up and started trying to unzip her skirt. She looked me in the eye, as if checking I was still okay with everything. I kissed her soft lips to reassure her and she melted again. We were both soon naked and I wasted no time in going down on her cock to reciprocate.

She was bigger than me, but probably a little smaller than average. That probably helps with being a convincing female, I mused. She was clean shaven and baby smooth. I'd never seen such a complete absence of hair. It must have taken her ages to keep so clean and clear.

I wasn't touching my own cock, but I was so turned on it remained rock hard throughout. I could feel the pre cum running out of the tip, so I quickly spread it down my length.

Rachel reached for my cock and I said,

"Careful - it's slippery, when wet."

She laughed and gave me that smile to die for.

She got on her hands and knees and said,

"It would be a shame to waste all that lubrication."

I didn't need a second invitation. I put my hands on her sexy hips and guided my slippery little cock to her entrance. I was trying to be gentle with her, but my small cock just slid straight in. Rachel let out a soft, appreciative moan, so I guessed she was okay with this.

I built up a good rhythm and Rachel sounded to be enjoying herself. I love the feeling of soft buttocks against my thrusts and there's nothing better than starting in doggy and then pushing down flat, so that's what I did.

I had my hands on Rachel's tits, while I was fucking her, and that feel of her lovely, soft buttocks against my thrusts was driving me to the edge.

"I'm cumming." I declared, and I moved to pull out, but Rachel reached a hand around and pushed on my arse.

"Stay inside me - I want you to fill me up with your cum!" she gasped.

I increased my pace slightly and that was it. My cock throbbed and I filled Rachel with every drop of cum I had. Her tightness, while I was cumming, felt great and I'm sure she squeezed more out of me than normal.

We lay in a satisfied heap together for a few minutes, then I made to get up. Rachel held me back and kissed me passionately again.

"Stay and hold me for a while." she said. I couldn't resist those beautiful eyes. We kissed and then lay in each other's arms chatting.

It felt like we'd known each other for a long time. The conversation flowed and we seemed to be able to talk about things you don't normally share with new friends for years.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep and the next thing I knew, it was daylight. I was a bit disorientated so I sat up quickly. Rachel was still next to me.

"Good morning, sleepy head." she said. As if sensing my thoughts she said,

"Don't worry, Liz slept in the room downstairs and you haven't been missed. I've got your clothes - I was asked to keep them under my bed."

I relaxed again and gave Rachel a good morning kiss. I got up and put my clothes on and Rachel did the same. I thanked her for a fantastic night and she gave me a hug. She said,

"Any time, big guy. You know, you're better than you think you are."

We walked downstairs and went into the lounge together. A couple of guys were already up, eating their breakfast and they filled us in a little on what we had missed.

Rachel made breakfast for the two of us, and Liz came in while we were eating.

"Good night?" I asked.

"Yes, great, you?" she inquired.

"The best!" I said, and Rachel beamed me a big smile.

I still consider myself as being straight sexually. I don't fancy blokes who are normal blokes. Rachel is one hundred percent feminine - she just happens to have a cock.