Woman Power

Story Info
What is like to be a woman.
1.4k words
4.39
12.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is out of my twisted imagination, trying to write something different, step out of my comfort zone, all characters are fictitious.

"What's it like to have all the power."

"How would I know?" I responded with a giggle.

"I'm serious, sitting there in your white blouse, black blazer matching skirt & those classic heels you could have any man in here."

That's how it started just playful banter over drinks after a long day. We were both interns at the same law firm having a chance to experience hands-on work with attorneys and investigators, interact with scores of clients, assist with case organization, research, prepare motions and attend a variety of court hearings. We often went for a drink at the end of the day to unwind and compare notes. Over the six months we had worked together he had become a good friend.

Kevin is 5'6" light build, he had soft features, blond hair with blue eyes. I always enjoy talking with him about our days, the cases we were working on, the hearings we got to attend but today the conversation was different. I was not sure where he was going but decide to play along.

"You think it is easy being a woman?"

"That is not what I mean, look around at all these men in dark suits we all look the same interchangeable you on the other hand get to express yourself wear different colors pants or skirts, tidy dresses, blouses people tell you how nice you look not to mention the make up."

"You are forgetting all the work leg shaving, manicures, pedicures that it takes coordinating outfits finding heels that look good and are comfortable the effort it takes is exhausting."

"I would gladly go through all that to be has gorgeous as you I've seen how the lawyers and judges respond to you, listen to you - power."

Laughing, I let it pass and changed the subject, talking about our plans for the long holiday week-end. We were both staying in the city choosing not to fly home for Thanksgiving. Kevin didn't really have anything planned so I told him about a band I wanted to see on Saturday how he could join me cut loose have some fun.

Laying in bed that night my thoughts turned to what Kevin had said did he really think it was easy being a woman? Power? What power did I Have? 5'2" 103lbs.

powerful I hardly think so. He should see what is like to be a woman he wouldn't last a day. That is when my plan formed, thinking about the details, I had a lot to do.

The next day I could hardly concentrate thinking about my plan. Leaving work I headed to Macys to pick up the supplies I would need to execute my plan. Guessing at the sizes I bought a skimpy black skirt, a silk blouse, heels, padded bra, thong & a blond wig along with make up. Could I really pull this off?

Saturday finally came I got up early, it was going to be a busy day, I showered dressed and rushed out the door. I rang Kevin's buzzer at 9am he buzzed me up opening his door "Is something wrong."

"We have a busy day ahead of us to get ready for tonight." I said pushing past him.

He looked at me confused "sit down I'll explain" laying out my plan in detail.

"What!" he said laughing

"You want the power, the power of being a woman, I can help you experience that. See what it is like to dress up have every man in the place starring at you. That is what you said the other day."

Squirming in his seat I was sure now I was crazy what was I thinking of course he never do this. I was about to say got you just joking when to my surprise he mumbled "OK"

"But just here with you & me for the day and promise we never talk about it after."

I grab his hand leading him to the bathroom running him a bath.

"Start with a bath shave your legs & underarms Kelly."

"Kelly"

"Today you get to be Kelly A strong independent career woman."

He nodded, I returned to the living room to wait amazed he was going along. He emerged from the bathroom in a towel and I motioned for him to sit on the couch next to me. I buffed, shaped and polished his nails noticing a rise in his towel. emerged from the bathroom in a towel and I motioned for him to sit on the couch next to me. I buffed, shaped and polished his nails making small talk as I did. Kevin/Kelly had soft hands and small cute feet I was having fun hanging with my new girlfriend.

"All done"

She look a little amazed at her beautifully painted nails.

"They look so good." he smiled.

" try to make your voice come from your throat instead of your chest, you will sound more feminine."

We went to the bedroom and I laid Kelly's outfit on the bed he walked up picking up the blouse "Nice."

"I guessed at the sizes, let's get you dressed and see how they fit sweety."

Handing him the thong he stepped into it pulling it up under his towel. "let me see" I said pulling the towel away to see him standing there in the black thong. Handing him the padded bra next he slid it up his arms clipping it he looked down. "Wow I have breast." We giggled "Sit down honey I'll do your make up." I applied foundation, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyebrows, lip stick and held up a mirror. "I look good." Kelly smiled.

"Your Gorgeous."

I removed the wig from my bag and fitted it in place handing the mirror to him he stared at his reflection smiling. The blouse and skirt followed I had to admit he look good. I brought the heels to him he eagerly grabbed them putting them on he admired his feet. "Walk around honey." He stumbled at first but was soon strutting around feeling his self or was it herself. Kevin or Kelly.

The transformation had taking awhile "I'm hungry let's go get a bite to eat."

"I can't go out like this"

"Your gorgeous Kelly"

"You really think I can pass?"

"I do"

Walking to the restaurant I could tell she was nervous but seemed to gain confidence has people walked past us. Has we came to the entrance to the restaurant a man opened the door saying "ladies first." We ate and talked, I instructed Kelly to talk from her throat instead of your chest, and thus it shall sound more feminine. A man walked by our table and smiled Kelly gave the slightest smile in return. Finish we ask for the check. "The man over there picked up your check ladies." the waiter explained. We smiled and waved.

Arriving back at her apartment she said "I can't wait to hit the bar tonight." I smiled. My plan had worked beyond belief Kevin had become Kelly and to my surprise was enjoying it.

We had been in the bar for a couple hours drinking, dancing Kelly was really getting into her new role. Two cute guys approached our table asking to join us. they bought us drinks which we accepted, taking seats next to us. They said there names were Eric and Ryan as we laughed, talked, flirted and danced. Kelly was a good flirt, touching Eric's arm he leaned in kissing her I almost spilled my drink. Much to my surprise Kelly was responding kissing him back her hand rubbing his leg. My eyes transfixed on the scene playing out in front of me has their tongues darted in and out of each others mouth. Breaking my trance Ryan asked if I wanted to dance so we hit the dance floor looking back with amazement.

When we returned they were gone worried Kevin mite be found out I walked to the back of the dark club by the bathroom looking for her. Passing a hallway that led to a storage room I saw Kelly on her knees cock in her mouth sucking away. Mesmerized by the scene I was frozen WOW she's really getting into to it. Devouring Eric's cock, squeezing his balls Kelly was a good cock sucker. I smiled walking back to the table I took my seat. Kelly and Eric returned holding hands, so sweet, she took her seat next to me I whispered in her ear "You have a little cum on your chin honey" grabbing a napkin to wipe her chin I whisper.

"Now you know what is like to be a woman."