All Comments on '1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 08'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Using flower names, Parker is a pansy.

I guess Lilly and Rose just needed someone to be the fall guy to dump Emily on so they could be free to do whatever. The worst thing about it all is that none of them have ever answered that repetitive question, “Who ARE you?”

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
You are a good writer

The story is interesting and well written. But the characters are off the charts. The more we get into the story the less likable Lily gets. I don't believe that she loves him at all. I think she is just a manipulative twisted woman. She marries him, leaves him and expects to just dump her children on him to raise while she is off living her life with her lover? Not much like or respect about her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Argggggggh!

This is, by far, the most fucking fucked-up story I've ever read on this site. Why is Lily gradually disappearing from Parker's life? After Rose said that Parker was for her, initially? Why is Parker accepting of all of this shit, especially the bait and switch with Emily? This story makes me want to break things.

So when's the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quick fix

All the women die, he inherits everything, meets a good woman, lives a blessed and almost magical life knowing that not all women are messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I love the depth of the writing. I can visualize each character in my mind as the story progresses. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Upset

I have read some of your other stories and enjoyed them I am now on chapter 8 and this story is ridiculous and upsetting. I enjoy incest stories but I do not like it when people are dictated to and allowed to compromise with the person who says they love them. In this story you have Lilly doing this and making a fool of the man she supposedly loves.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerabout 4 years ago
Ruined

this ruined the entire story won't waste my time with future chapters. A complete disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah, What They Said

I started to get the feeling early on in this chapter that Rose and Lilly were basically setting Parker up to get him married off to their mother, Emily. When he and Lilly actually got married I thought I was wrong. But by the end of the chapter I think I may have been right. And now it looks as if Lilly got herself pregnant just to pawn her baby off on her mom too. I’m not really liking Lilly, or Rose, or even Daisy much at this point. And I’ve never been fond of Emily, she’s just a bit too crazy for me. Kind of like my own mother-in-law. I’m thinking that unless in the next couple of chapters the author can pull a rabbit out of his hat, or a miracle out of his ass, this story is going to be one huge waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally cheapened and ruined the relationship between Lilly and Parker. The writing is good, but this story just died to me and has left me with a disgusted feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous