1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing Emily's slacks I pulled them down so she could step out of them. Emily stood wearing the cutest matching bra and panty set

"That's all they said?" Emily asked biting her lower lip.

"Turn" I barked again.

Emily now turned to face away from me. Reaching forward I unhooked her bra.

"They said you want to leave me."

I reached around and gripped Emily's tits and pulled her against me.

"Is that true?"

"I never said that." Emily growled trying to break free.

"But is it true?" I asked holding tight.

"You're going to marry Lilly." Emily whispered. "Why would you care what I do?"

"And if I did care would you stay?" I turned Emily around to face me.

Emily's eyes met mine and for once she was at a loss for words. I moved my hands along her sides and found the elastic band of her panties. I started to pull them down when her hands stopped mine.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked nervously.

"You said no hanky panky." I repeated.

I started to pull Emily's panties down again. This time her hands released mine allowing the slow descent of the garment.

"Step out." I whispered.

Emily's body wavered with uncertainty before she lifted her foot. Standing naked before me I moved in closer. Not sure what my next move would be Emily's chest heaved with each breath.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

"Why?" She responded even quieter.

"Emily, kiss me." I repeated a bit more forcefully.

Tentatively Emily leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. The simple gesture took on new meaning as her kiss became more passionate. Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and soon she was devouring my mouth with hers.

I reached behind and cupped her tight ass before slipping my fingers between her cheeks.

"Open your legs." I pulled free from Emily.

"No Parker please."

"Your legs." I repeated.

Spreading them slightly my fingers probed Emily's oily sex.

"Now kiss me." I demanded.

No longer able to hide her excitement Emily renewed our kiss. My fingers dance around the opening of Emily's pussy tugging and teasing then taunting her clit.

"Parker..." Lilly gasped.

"Come with me." I scooped Emily up.

"Where are you taking me?" Emily weakly protested.

"You'll see." I carried her out of my room and headed down the steps.

"Parker we need to stop!" Emily held on, her arms still around my neck.

"Be quiet or the neighbors will hear us." I whispered.

I rounded the corner from the last step and headed for the kitchen.

"The neighbors?" Emily cried out. "What are you going to do to me you brute?"

"What I should have done that first day." I admitted. "Now I suggest you keep quiet.

Opening the back door I carried Emily down the same steps I carried her up not that long ago. Crossing the patio the harsh cinders soon became the coolness of the damp grass beneath my feet.

"Parker?" Emily hissed between clenched teeth.

"Ssshhh, we're almost there." I whispered.

"Where"

I walked a few more steps without a word and then stopped at the precise spot I wanted.

"Here." I finally answered.

"Please not here." Emily looked around in light cast from a partial moon.

"Yes here." I Insisted.

"But why?" Emily started to get emotional.

"Because here you will always know..." I held Emily in my arms as she buried her face in my shoulder.

"Emily do you love me?" I whispered softly in her ear.

"Please Parker...don't make me say it."

"Em, I'm going to make love to you now." I kissed her ear.

"But why Parker? Why now? Why here?" Emily held me tighter.

"I love Lilly, and right here I will marry her tomorrow..." I dropped to my knees. "...but you my love, will always be my dirty little girl."

"Oh Parker I love you." Emily pressed her lips to mine.

Lying Emily on her back she pushed my shorts down. In one fluid thrust I was inside Emily.

I can't say it was a perfect night to be outside making love but neither of us cared. Emily spread her legs wide and begged me to fuck her faster. The coolness of the grass, the scent of the surrounding plants, and the shadow of the arbor graced our night.

The firmness of the ground provided little cushion for my lover's sex. Each thrust pushed deep within Emily and she responded with a whimper.

"Fuck your dirty little girl. Please Parker, fuck her all night."

It was wishful thinking on both our parts as it didn't take long for either one of us to climax. Shuddering over Emily one last time I knew my balls were empty and my weight a liability. Shortly after that I was now on my back with Emily perched on top.

"Why Parker." Emily sobbed as she lay on me.

"Because I'm in love with you." I whispered caressing her back.

"But what about Lilly?" Emily rose up to look at me.

"I'm in love with her too. We're getting married tomorrow you know?"

"I don't understand?" Emily buried her face in my chest.

Up until that moment I'm not sure I did either. Then remembering the look Daisy gave me I tried to think ahead.

"Em, for now I don't think you and I are supposed to." I explained slowly. "You see they've never been this far before."

"What does that mean?" Emily picked her head up and looked down on me in the dim light.

"I think it means it's time I take my dirty little girl inside and clean her up." I laughed tickling Emily.

"Stop that!" Emily yelled laughing.

"Shhhh... you'll wake the neighbors." I chuckled as I let Emily pull my hands from her sides.

Emily sat upon my stomach guiding my hands to her modest tits. I caressed them as she held my hands in place. Emily's nipples were thick and stiff, her breasts soft and pliable just less than a handful.

I could tell Emily enjoyed the attention but even in the dim light I could see her concern.

"Parker I still don't think this is right." Emily whispered soberly.

"Em..." I started to explain how Lilly wanted this.

"No Parker..." Emily put a finger to my lips. "...I'm going to take a shower...alone."

I searched for the words to convince her she was wrong, but knew I might only make it worse. Emily dismounted me and started walking back to the house.

I lay in the cool grass looking up at the stars wondering what I should do. Oh Lilly I thought. What is it I'm missing? I looked up at the arbor and the dark flowers at the base. Come on Parker catch up. Think you dummy, think.

I reached out and touched the soft petal of the violet beside me and marveled in its beauty. It was then I knew the answer. I jumped up and ran in the house. Taking the steps two at a time I dashed in my room.

There it is. I picked up the slender machine and pushed a few prompts.

"Parker?"

"Lilly!" I gasped slightly out of breath, but mostly excited.

"Parker what's wrong?" Lilly asked concerned.

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned her.

"So you don't want to get married?" Lilly's voice fell away.

"Of course I want to marry you." I said firmly. "It's Emily, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh darling..." Lilly's voice now filled with joy. "I do Parker. I do and I know you do too."

"Then we have no time to waste." I replied. "Lilly, put Rose on the line."

"Oh Parker you do understand!" Lilly squealed. "Rose it's for you." I heard Lilly call out.

I paced impatiently before Rose came to the phone.

"Parker?" Rose answered.

"Yes my love." I whispered. "Tell me this was your plan all along. Tell me you want her to stay."

"Oh Parker! I knew you were the one." Rose gushed. "Put her on the phone."

"I'll try." I replied looking at the bathroom door.

The shower was now off but Emily was still inside.

"No Parker, don't try, do it. You can be nice with Lilly, but your dirty little girl needs a firm hand." Rose impressed upon me.

I was taken aback when she divulged she knew my pet name for her mother. But then again maybe I shouldn't have been. If she and Lilly have no secrets why should Emily?

I went to the bathroom door and tried to open it. The handle was locked so I knocked.

"Who is it?" Emily asked sounding surprised.

I laughed to myself wondering who else she thought it might be.

"It's me, Parker." I replied clearly. "You have a phone call."

"A phone call? Who is it?" Emily yelled through the door.

"Rose."

"I don't want to talk to Rose, tell her I'm busy." Emily yelled again.

"Emily, open this door and talk to your daughter." I yelled back.

"No."

"Emily open this door or I will break it down." I assured her.

"You wouldn't." Emily replied.

"I'm serious." I warned her.

"Parker!"

I stepped back and prepared to kick the door in.

"Emily stand back." I warned her again.

Just the door opened and a naked Emily looked at an equally naked Parker positioned to kick the door in.

"You were really going to do that?" Emily asked amazed. "First a car window and now a door. You're crazier than me."

"Talk to Rose, I'm going to take a shower.

I handed Emily my phone and walked past her into the bathroom.

"Rose I'm busy." Emily said rudely.

She walked in my room then turned and glared at me.

"Don't mother me!" I heard Emily scowl into the phone as I closed the door behind me.

The water from the shower head pelted me as I stood below it. If the drops of water had been knives I would be getting justifiably punished. I had just made love to her mother and yet Lilly sounded as happy as if it had been she herself below the stars.

Why you Parker? I thought to myself. I'm no bum, but then I'm nobody special either. I'm a nice guy, but then there are plenty of nice guys out there, aren't there? Then there is Rose. What did she see in me that she hasn't seen in others?

Just then I hear the door to the bathroom open. I washed the shampoo from my head and wiped my eyes. I saw the shadow on the other side of the glass door reaching for the handle.

"May I join you?" Emily asks stepping in.

The question is as redundant as the one I chose not to ask. Emily reaches out and grabs my dangling cock and strokes it gently. I'm pretty sure I know why she's here. Emily's eyes peak through her hair still damp from her shower.

I reach out and push it to the side so I can see deep inside her. Emily isn't just scared she is terrified. I can see it in her eyes and feel it as her hand continues to stroke my cock.

"You came back? Did you miss a spot my dirty little girl?" I whispered just loud enough to be heard over the water.

"Parker, I've never been this far before." Emily squeaked.

"Sure you have." I slipped my hand behind her ass. "If I remember this is where it all started."

I knew this isn't exactly what she meant but it was true. The first sexual encounter we had was in a shower. My cock was growing hard and so was my desire.

"Parker, I'm in love with you." Emily blurted out.

I slipped my hands under her ass and lifted Emily up easily. Emily's arms instinctively went behind my neck, her legs around my waist.

"I know you do." I replied before kissing her passionately.

With my cock now at attention it grazed between Emily's ass cheeks. Emily broke the kiss and wiggled her ass against my cock.

"Fuck me." Emily pleaded hoarsely.

"Where?" I taunted her as I pressed my cock against her anus.

"Anywhere just fuck me."

I was tempted but thought better of the situation. I've never done anal sex but I have read about it. Deciding a bad experience may be my last one I positioned Emily back a bit and found her pussy.

"Oh you fucking brute!" Emily groaned as my cock speared her cunt. "Now fuck me."

As I lifted her up along my cock Emily extended her arms and drove her pussy down my length. Her soft tits bounced happily on her chest the nipples wiggled endlessly for my enjoyment. I loved Emily's tits and she knew it.

They are small and droop a bit, but they're also perfect and enticing. I want to kiss them, lick them, pinch them, and roll them between my fingers. Emily it seems knows that and dresses to make sure I never forget it.

"Fuck me, you can play with them later." Emily looks down with me at the streams of water dripping off her harden nipples.

"Promise?" I tease her.

"Promise." Emily pulls herself in for a kiss.

I push her back against the wall and drill my cock deep in her pussy. Emily moans in discomfort but pulls me back in with her legs as I start to pull back.

"Deeper you brute." Emily grunts.

The sound of her ass slapping the tile wall gives me an idea. Moving my hands further under her ass I let my middle finger grazed her puckered hole.

"You wouldn't?" Emily's body tenses.

"I would and I have." I reminded her.

"Please..." Emily tightened her grasp around my neck as my finger rimmed her ass hole.

"Please do it?" I questioned her.

"You disgusting barbarian." Emily hissed as I located the center of her desire.

"You dirty little girl..." My middle finger worked just the tip inside her ass.

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck your dirty little girl." Emily begged.

I eased my finger in her ass then drove my cock in beside it. Emily's body shuddered then tensed up then shuddered again. Feeling my cock beside my finger was more stimulating than I could imagine.

Emily's ass smacked against the wall my cock and finger seemingly working deeper with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum." I announced belatedly.

It may have been the polite thing to say, but Emily was well past caring. Her orgasm had already ravaged her body and now her arms and legs could barely hang on. I fucked her all but lifeless body filling her pussy with a second load of cum.

Physically exhausted I slumped to the floor of the shower with Emily in my arms.

...

"Yes I was a very dirty little girl." Emily relayed to Lilly happily.

I was caressing Emily's tit as she stroked my cock lazily with one hand and talking on the phone with the other.

"Yes I left some for you." Emily giggled.

"I love you both too." Emily said smiling.

"We'll both be there. Goodnight."

Emily hung up the phone and set it on the night stand.

"You will be there tomorrow? Won't you?" Emily looked up at me.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I answered pinching her nipple.

"Neither would I." Emily replied.

Emily shifted in the bed as I covered us both up. To this day I never did find out what Rose told Emily to send her back into my arms. All I know is, it changed my life forever.

I remember waking up early and going to the gym. I should have known Josh was in on this when he was there waiting for me. I showered after working out. My brother Darren was waiting when I emerged from the locker room standing beside Josh.

The three of us went to breakfast, and then to the barber shop. Josh insisted I get the car detailed so we dropped it off at a shop, from there we went to the tuxedo rental, where I had been just months ago for Josh's wedding. They knew my size to a tee. Darren tried on his tux as did Josh. With our tuxes hanging in bags Josh insisted we stop at a flower shop.

"You must be Parker? The middle aged attendant smiled.

"Yes ma'am." I replied impressed.

"She told me I would recognize you." The lady giggled.

I looked at Josh and then at my brother. They both shrugged their shoulders.

"She?" I questioned back.

"The woman that picked out the flowers." The lady impressed on me.

Holding out my hand about five feet from the ground I grinned. "About this high with a hat." I chuckled.

"That's her." The woman laughed. "Very particular that one. Said she had been all over town looking for flowers."

"Well you must have the best ones then." I winked.

"She did mention that." The woman blushed. "Still, she has odd tastes. Let me get it for you."

The woman scurried in back as I again looked at Darren and Josh. The woman came out holding a simple vase with just three flowers in it.

"Well what do you think?" The woman asked me cautiously.

"It's almost perfect." I smiled broadly.

"Almost?" She questioned.

"Would you have a violet in stock?" I grinned.

"Be right back."

The woman held her hand out for the vase. With a chuckle she shook her head. Moments later she appeared with four beautiful flowers in the vase.

"How much?" I asked.

"Oh, it's paid for." The woman informed me relieved. "I'm just glad you like it."

"More than that, I love it." I assured her.

Back at the gym I showered again to remove the remnants of my haircut and dressed in my tux. Darren dropped Josh and I off at the shop to pick up my old sedan. It hadn't looked this good since my grandfather bought it new.

The street was lined with cars but the driveway was empty. Josh wheeled the big sedan just past the side walk.

"Are you sure about this?" He looked over laughing.

"You're not going to try and talk me out of this are you?" I snapped back.

"Wouldn't think of it." Josh defended himself with a smile. "But you didn't answer the question."

"I love her."

"Her?" Josh's smile disappeared. "Don't you mean them?"

Josh nodded to the vase I held with four flowers. I blushed at the implications. Our eyes met, and I realized Josh knew more than I hoped he would.

"You were right to add the violet." Josh whispered.

"You approve?" I checked to see his sincerity.

"It couldn't happen to a nicer guy." Josh nudged me with his shoulder. "Come on, I promised to get you here on time."

I remember being amazed at the transformation of my own back yard. It was like the set of a movie or something it was so perfect. My grandmother was waiting for me as I exited the car.

"I see you brought the flowers?" She smiled widely. She then looked at the vase and back up to me. "A lily, a rose, a daisy and now a violet?"

There was a glimmer in her eye when she asked. Obviously she knew about the three women in my life, but this one seemed to stump her.

"It is just as important that it also be there." I replied cryptically. "Don't worry I expect you'll know soon enough."

My grandmother took the vase and set it on a slender table under the arbor. She looked at the violets climbing up the sides then back to me.

"I always knew you were the smart one." She winked.

With my arrival things started to fall into place quickly. Seats filled and I was ushered under the arbor. Lilly's aunt, Tori, joined me in a frock that looked quite official. I quickly learned she would preside over the wedding.

Rose and Daisy joined us standing opposite Josh and Darren who moved to my other side.

The last of the guests were seated and I turned to see Emily and Lilly walk towards me hand in hand.

I saw Lilly first, it was hard not to. Her dress was alluring if not sexy with a strapless top and a huge flowing lower half. It reminded me of the type of dress the princess wears at that theme park. Lilly's eyes met mine and I could see she knew how happy I was.

With a slight nod of her head she directed me to her mother, Emily, holding her hand. Emily wore a white Bolero jacket over a white lace top and a white thigh hugging skirt. With her new haircut and perfectly applied makeup she was stunning.

My eyes danced between them as they came closer which pleased them both equally. Emily offered Lilly to me, which I of course accepted. Moving to the side slightly I saw Emily's expression change instantly.

For a longer moment than was expected Emily stood without moving. Lilly now noticed it too. Lilly looked at me to see if I knew what the problem was. We both looked at Emily who now had a tear running down her cheek.

"Mom." Rose politely whispered.

Emily looked at me her eyes pleading to understand. She then looked at Lilly as if asking for forgiveness. She led both of us to look at the vase on the table between us. With a white lily, a white and yellow daisy, and the faint yellow rose made a perfect ensemble. The purple violet obviously didn't belong there.