1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I do love this car."

"Parker!" Emily turned red. "Oh you're going to pay for that."

Daisy and Lucas pulled in Tori's drive just in front of us. Emily started fidgeting again. We both knew Lilly was leaving tonight, and for the near future would only be visiting on the weekends. I have resigned myself to that, Emily is still struggling to do so.

It's nice to have another guy to talk to so having Lucas along has been a blessing in certain ways. As far as I know he is still unaware of my past relationships with Rose and Daisy. If he knows about Emily he hasn't let on. Lucas and I really only see each other on these Sunday outings. Since I hold hands with every woman, including Daisy, Rose and Tori, holding Emily's hand could be expected.

I can tell Daisy is taken in by Lucas, she always speaks highly of him, but I also notice if she were to say jump, he would ask how high? Lucas all but worships Daisy and for the most part she lets him. It was Lilly however that noted they don't even kiss in public.

"Emily, you look stunning." Lilly laughed at her bra less mother.

When Lucas started to stare Daisy couldn't help but speak up. "Looking for a little attention?"

"A little attention?" Emily looked down at the large nipples, on her small tits, to see how much they tented her delicate top. "Your brother compares me to a car and now you make fun of my small tits?" Emily barked.

"MOTHER!" Lilly scolded her. "What has gotten into you?"

"She's just mad we're leaving." Rose chimed in. "Daisy is right, you need a bra mother."

"And how did Parker compare you to a car?" Lilly followed up.

"She thinks I should sell it and get a new one." I explained.

"Parker you can't!" Lilly snapped back. "You love that car. I love that car. I'll always remember the time we worked on her together, to get her back to where she deserved to be."

"Pretty much what I said." I replied looking at Emily and laughing.

"Rose take me in and let me borrow one of your bra's." Emily glared at me and scowled.

"Mine are all packed, don't you want to borrow one of Tori's?" Rose teased.

"Hey leave me out of this, I still have to live in the same town with her." Tori protested.

"Enough, all of you." Lilly shouted. "Come with me I have a clean bra in my carry on."

Taking Emily with her the rest of us waited outside. Lucas seemed amused but still not sure exactly what took place. If I was slow to learn, he had the parking brake on. Emily emerged from the house with Lilly, she had put on the bra, but left her hat behind as well. The two of them looked at me and clearly read my reaction.

"See, I told you he would be happy." Lilly teased her mom.

Taking two cars we headed out for the day. It was a splendid day but as the day progressed so did the realization Rose and Lilly would soon be leaving as well. It was decided that Tori would be taking the twins to the airport. I argued but again Lilly prevailed insisting they were only leaving for a few days.

The conspiracy only deepened when on the way back to Tori's house only Lilly and Emily were in the car with me. Sitting three abreast in the front seat Lilly was against the door. Emily had behaved herself for the most part during the day. There were only two outbursts I witnessed, both aimed squarely at Lilly.

Rose and Tori handled them admirably for being in public. Now in the car Emily rarely spoke and when she did it was short and terse. Sitting beside me I could almost feel the pot boiling over once again.

"Parker please just drop me off and take mom home." Lilly instructed me as we pulled down Tori's street.

I knew why she said this. Lilly hates to say goodbye, when I left California she wouldn't even look at me before I left.

"Ok." I acknowledged her request.

"You fucking pussy!" Emily exploded at me.

"Mother!" Lilly scolded her yet again.

"Don't mother me!" Emily barked. "He's your husband, how can you leave him? How could you EVER leave him?"

Before either Lilly or I could respond Emily turned her attention to me. "And you! How can you let her leave? Don't you have the balls to stand up to her and make Lilly stay?"

"Mother that's enough." Lilly yelled defending me with passion. "I am not leaving Parker, and Parker..." Lilly started crying just as I pulled into the drive.

Even Emily seemed to know interrupting would be wrong. Lilly looked past her mother into my eyes.

"Oh Parker my love, you do understand don't you?" Lilly wept. "Tell me you understand."

"I do." I said getting choked up.

"Well I don't." Emily blurted out. "I don't understand at all."

"That won't do mother. Of course you do. I'm giving Parker to you." Lilly smiled wiping her eyes. "Oh how I love him, and I know he loves me, but we all know he loves you too."

"Lilly you can't say that." Emily started to get emotional.

"Mom I need Rose and Rose needs me. I will always be Parker's wife but you need him." Lilly laughed. "And I think Parker needs us too."

"But you just married him." Emily said getting upset now.

"Yes I did..." Lilly looked at me again. "It will always be one of the happiest days of my life. He's ours mom, look at him, he's a good man, Parker will never leave us."

"But Lilly this is not right." Emily argued.

"Bullshit." Lilly shocked us both with her outburst. "You call me tonight after he fucks you, and if you can repeat those words, maybe then I will believe you."

"Well I can assure you I will not be calling you tonight." Emily protested.

"We'll see. Just remember this mother, if you don't call me tonight after he fucks you, it may be a long time before he fucks you in the ass if ever." Lilly opened the door and stepped out. "I love you both, now go."

Lilly closed the car door and walked straight to the house not even looking back.

Emily fumed the whole way home. I parked the car in the garage, I opened the back door to the house and stepped aside to let Emily enter. She walked past me and headed straight upstairs. I looked up the staircase and decided to let her stew alone. I grabbed a cold beer and sat down to watch golf on TV. I hate watching golf on TV.

The sun was dropping over the tree tops and my stomach was growling. I walked to the staircase and looked up contemplating my options.

"Em?" I called out modestly. "Are you hungry? I was thinking of making dinner."

I waited a few moments to see if she would respond. I was just about to turn and leave when she appeared at the top of the staircase. Except for shoes she was dressed as she was earlier.

"Parker, tell me the truth." Emily fidgeted standing upstairs. "Is my place here with you?"

I looked down then took a deep breath and looked back up.

"I didn't know it at the time but the whole reason I came to California was to meet you." I explained.

"You can't be serious." Emily seemed shocked.

"I'm afraid so."

"Lilly did that?"

"Rose did that. Lilly didn't believe her until I arrived." I smiled.

"So all of this has been to get you and me together?" Emily chuckled.

"No, Lilly and I really do love each other. It's just that with Rose...Lilly thought I might need more..."

"Pussy." Emily snarled.

"Companionship." I immediately countered.

"And since I was lonely and available..."

"Lilly knew the moment I met you..." I cut Emily off. "...I was intrigued. She knew I was in love with you before I did."

"Parker you're not just saying that?" Emily's attitude softened. "So the two of you have this all worked out?"

"Maybe Rose and Lilly do, but if so they have never discussed it with me." I replied honestly.

"So you do love me?" Emily locked on my eyes.

"I do."

"Are you still hungry?" Emily looked at me with a naughty smile.

"I could eat." I chuckled.

Emily pulled off her top exposing the bra Lilly loaned her earlier. "Give me a minute and I'll be right down."

"Maybe I should wait right here?" I replied.

Instead of heading back to the kitchen I stood looking up at Emily. Slowly she removed each piece of clothing tossing it aside as I watched intently. When Emily was completely naked she stood nervously at the top of the steps.

"Parker I need to make a phone call." Emily whispered.

I looked at my watch.

"Come here." I said firmly.

Emily started down the steps as I started up. We met in the middle. Standing a few steps apart we were eye to eye. I leaned in and kissed Emily tasting the desire on her lips.

"They haven't arrived and I haven't eaten." I kissed Emily quickly.

I grabbed her ass, Emily's legs wrapped around my waist. I lowered her to the closest step.

"Open." My hands slipped up her thighs.

"Parker?"

"Em..." I pushed her legs apart and over my shoulders. "...mmm an assitizer."

I pushed Emily's legs up to her chest and stabbed her asshole with my tongue.

"Oh Parker! What are you doing?" Emily thrust her ass up.

"Eating at the Y." I looked up and grinned wide.

"No you're not! You dirty little boy." Emily squealed.

"Well we can fix that." I lapped her pussy.

"Ohhh you bad boy." Emily moaned as her arms pushed down dragging her ass up a step.

"Bring that pussy back here." I lunged forward lapping between her legs again.

" Noooooooooo ." Emily pushed up another step.

"Em get back here," I crawled after her.

"Parker, Lilly said..." Emily thumped down on the top step

"We'll get to that later." I growled as she stayed just out of reach.

"Promise?" Emily pushed herself up to the second floor.

"Promise." I laughed at the absurdity of her question.

Trying to push herself across the floor I was able to grab her waist first. Emily tried to wiggle free but I had her firmly in my grasp now. Pushing her legs open again I was met with a dripping pussy. Dipping my head down I licked along the slit until her clit quivered against my tongue.

I felt her body fall back against the floor and then her hands gripped my head. Emily's pussy pressed hard against my tongue and I explored within. Emily's hand now alternated between combing my hair and gripping it.

I placed my hand under her ass cheeks and raised her pelvis up. My tongue darted deep in her pussy.

"Fuck me Parker." Emily moaned.

"Cum first." I grunted.

"Never." Emily squealed taunting me.

I pushed her legs up to her chest again. Her little brown star looked at me invitingly.

"We'll see about that."

I stabbed the middle of her asshole. When I couldn't get past the tight muscle I decided to loosen her up another way. I alternated between rimming and stabbing the fleshy opening.

"Oh Parker that is so dirty." Emily wiggled below me.

I licked her ass and rubbed my nose against her pussy. This made Emily go wild. Rocking her hips now she alternated between offering me her ass and fucking my nose.

"Do it Parker, make me cum, drive that tongue in my ass!"

Driven by passion alone I obeyed her command and lavished my attention there. I rimmed her puckered hole and stabbed at the opening. Emily thrust up and just as the faint earthy taste touched my tongue Emily exploded in an orgasm.

Her ass bounced off the floor allowing me to find her clit. A second explosion rocked her body as her hips twisted to one side trying to break free of my tongue.

"Hold me Parker." Emily now pulled me up by my hair. "Please just hold me."

I rolled on my back and pulled Emily on top. Still dealing with the pleasure of her orgasm she laid perched on top glowing. Just then my stomach gave out a growl of displeasure.

"Sounds like if I'm going to make that call later, we better feed you something more substantial." Emily teased me.

Wearing just a spaghetti tee shirt and panties Emily and I raided the refrigerator for dinner. I took a shower while Emily cleaned up. She took a shower while I checked my e-mail. We made love after that until we were both satisfied.

I handed Emily the phone to call Lilly. She seemed eager earlier but now that the moment had come it was a bit more sobering.

"I can't." Emily tried to hand the phone back.

"You must." I explained.

Even as the phone rang I didn't think Emily would go through with it.

"Mom?" Lilly answered happily.

"How did you know it wasn't Parker?" Emily looked at the phone and then me.

"I didn't, I was hoping it would be you." Lilly teased her.

"Oh." Emily replied.

"Did he fuck you?" Lilly laughed.

"Lilly!" Emily complained.

"Well did he?" Lilly ignored the reply.

"He did." Emily admitted.

"Don't you just love when he's inside you?" Lilly probed.

"Lilly I will not discuss my sex life with you." Emily protested even louder.

"Ok but it does feel great, right?"

"Maybe." Emily acquiesced.

"Sure it does, and I bet he love's your tits." Lilly added.

"Maybe." Emily blushed.

"Did he finger your ass?" Lilly prodded Emily on.

There was silence as Emily looked at me scared but excited. I nodded for her to answer.

"Parker licked my asshole!" Emily blurted out.

"Reeeaaalllyyy?" Lilly squealed. "Did you hear that Rose? Parker rimmed mom's ass."

"Lilly!" Emily protested again. "Is Rose with you?"

"She is, but she's being punished." Lilly replied. "You might say she's cleaning up a mess I made."

"A mess?" Emily should have known better than to ask.

"Yeah, I came so hard I think I squirted a bit." Lilly giggled.

"Lilly, I'm your mother." Emily shouted. "I don't want to know what you two do."

"That was for Parker. So did you cum when he licked your asshole?" Lilly asked for more juicy gossip.

Emily looked at the phone and then back at me. I again nodded for her to answer.

"It was an explosion." Emily admitted laughing.

"I bet, then he fucked you am I right?" Lilly led her mother on.

"We made love." Emily now happily admitted. "And yes I came again if you must know."

"I knew you are in love with him." Lilly gushed. "Isn't he perfect for us mother?"

Emily hesitated as she looked at me. She offered to hand me the phone but I nodded for her to reply.

"Yes baby he is." Emily whispered. "Would you like to talk to Parker?"

"No mom, he's yours for now. Give him my love." Lilly whispered back. "I have to go mom, Rose needs to be punished again."

"Lilly what are you talking about?" Emily seemed confused.

"I'll tell you both later. Oh and Emily..." Lilly started laughing. "...no ass fucking until I get home."

"Lilly!" Emily yelled.

It was too late as her daughter had hung up the phone.

"I can't believe you married that woman." Emily scowled.

"I can't believe you let me." I pulled Emily in for a long passionate kiss.

...

The next couple of weeks was a feeling out of sorts. Rose and Lilly would fly in early Friday afternoon and take a cab to the house. I offered to pick them up but Rose refused citing among other things that the company was paying for it.

Rose went to stay at Tori's. Emily was at the house when Lilly was dropped off. If the conversation was awkward not a word was said to me. A fresh cooked dinner awaited my arrival from work.

Friday night Lilly insisted we make love in the spare room, where I also spent the night. Strictly missionary of course but very passionate. Saturday morning after breakfast Lilly changed into working clothes and followed me out to the garage.

There wasn't much that needed done but we found things to do together. Mostly small chores like washing and cleaning the car, or organizing. Lilly even suggested we should consider painting some rooms in the house.

Lilly made lunch and cooked dinner inviting Rose and Tori to join us. I offered to take her out but Lilly refused reminding me I wasn't made of money. Honestly I think if I had she wouldn't have enjoyed it half as much as cooking it herself.

Saturday night it must have been decided that I was again spending the night with my wife in the spare room. We kissed and hugged but didn't go beyond that.

Sunday morning breakfast was waiting and shortly after Daisy and Lucas showed up, as did Rose and Tori. Sunday was for family and we all spent the day enjoying each other's company. Sunday evening the car arrived to take Rose and Lilly back to the airport.

Sunday night Emily and I made love, and like the week before, called Lilly. Ostensibly Emily would call Lilly to make sure they made it home safely. Again like the week before, it turned into Emily recounting our love making, and Lilly reporting on Rose and herself.

Emily of course feigned reluctance to talk about such things but Lilly knew deep down she was dying to do it. Lilly knew she had to find a way to get Emily to accept me as her lover. From what I can tell it's working.

The next couple of weekends played out the same way. Then I could tell things were starting to change ever so slightly. Saturday after dinner Lilly was going out with Rose and Tori. Lilly assured Emily and I she would be coming home to sleep.

When bed time came, and Lilly was not there, I was perplexed on where to sleep. I hated to leave Emily alone, but didn't want Lilly to think I was avoiding her. The decision was made when Emily explained in no uncertain terms I was banished to the guest room.

I heard her come in and then try and come upstairs without waking anyone. When Lilly closed the door to the room and turned on the light I think we were both surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Lilly hissed.

Taken aback by her words I might have been a bit insensitive.

"I live here. Where have you been?" I lashed out.

Lilly hesitated just long enough to allow me to realize my mistake. I closed my eyes and shook my head knowing I screwed up. I opened my eyes to accept my punishment. Lilly only smiled and sat down beside me.

"Oh Parker please forgive me." Lilly caressed my cheek. "Sometimes I forget just how good of a man you are." Lilly bent down and kissed me.

"Lilly ... I'm sorry." I tried to apologize myself.

"No Parker, you have nothing to be sorry about." Lilly kissed me again. "Parker I do love you, and every Friday night I will do everything I can to prove it to you." Lilly caressed my cheek again.

"Friday night?"

"Yes my love." Lilly just smiled.

"What about Saturday night?" I asked stupidly.

"Parker, I will do anything you ask on Friday night." Lilly smiled and cocked her head. "Anything." She repeated.

"Anything?" I asked stupidly.

"I'm not fond of anal, Rose and I tried it a couple of times." Lilly laughed. "But if you insist."

"Lilly I would never do that." I replied.

"Insist or anal." Lilly giggled. "I know you would never do the first, but Emily might be disappointed if you don't want to do the second."

"Lilly..."

"Shhh. Parker, it's Saturday night, you need to go to your bedroom." Lilly explained. "Oh, and if your wife complains tell her I sent you."

Lilly threw herself at me and kissed me passionately.

"Now go." Lilly stood and went to the door and held it open.

I rolled out of bed and started for the door. I almost stopped but Lilly made it clear I was not to speak. I went to my room and snuggled up to Emily. She immediately turned to face me.

"What are you doing here?" She snarled.

"Lilly sent me. She said to tell you that." I replied.

"That conniving bitch." Emily cursed. "You go tell her..."

"I'm not telling her anything. You can go if you want." I snickered.

"It isn't right I'm telling you." Emily rolled back on her side and pressed her ass against my cock.

A smart conniving bitch, I laughed to myself. After a day with family Emily and I sat alone on the couch watching steamy movie about light bondage and submission. Something to do with several shades of grey.

I admit to being aroused but Emily was downright turned on. Before the credits started rolling on the screen we were both naked and I was fucking her doggy style over the back of the couch.