1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly now saw my addition and stepped back to her mother. Leaning in for a hug Lilly kissed her cheek.

"Didn't I tell you he is the one?" Lilly whispered.

Just then my grandmother stood up and took Emily's elbow.

"Come darling, sit with me."

The few in attendance chalked it up to emotions, I believe even my parents were oblivious to what truly took place.

After that things seemed to move so fast I myself have only a vague memory of it all. I remember repeating words Tori said as I looked in Lilly's eyes. I faintly remember Lilly saying something and then she kissed me.

I do remember the kiss. I will never forget that kiss. I remember my mom and dad were there but so was some of our extended family. My grandmother hugged me and told me how proud of me she was. I know we ate, and drank, and danced.

I remember opening the door to a high end hotel and carrying Lilly across the threshold. I remember her standing in front of me with a wide smile.

"I love you Parker." Lily gushed. "We all love you Parker."

"I love you Lilly." I confessed as I took her back in my arms.

"Parker do you want children?" Lilly reached for my cock teasing me.

"You know I do." I replied a bit uneasy.

"Can we make one?" Lilly giggled pulling down my zipper.

"Tonight?" I stammered.

"I'm ovulating." Lilly beamed as she released the clasp on my slacks.

"Lilly are you telling me you picked today to get married...?"

"That's one reason..." Lilly pulled my cock free from my briefs.

"What are the others?" I dared to ask.

"There is one more besides I love you and didn't want to wait." Lilly giggled.

"And that would be?"

"Let's make babies first then I'll tell you." Lilly ran to the bed and flopped down.

Lilly pulled her dress up to show me her naked pussy. Spreading her legs wide Lilly motioned me over with her finger.

"Shouldn't we get undressed?" I waddled over with my pants around my ankles.

"Parker I've always dreamed of making love in my wedding dress." Lilly mewed.

"Really?" I stood there dumbfounded. "Well then, let's make that dream come true."

I slumped forward on the bed with my knees taking the impact. The froofy material from the bottom half of the dress almost engulfed Lilly's upper half.

"Are you sure about this?" I started laughing.

Lilly's arms swam over the bulging material and gripped my cock. She rubbed the head of my cock along the entrance of my desires and cooed.

"Oh Parker let's make a baby."

"Just one?" I taunted her

"Twins skip a generation." Lilly replied smugly.

"Triplet's it is." I grunted pushing myself in her opening.

"Really Parker? You want three?" Lilly squealed in joy.

"Or four or five..."

"Parker!" Lilly gasped. "I knew you were the one. Please make love to me, I want to feel you cum inside."

I'll have to admit making love to Lilly in her wedding dress was one part erotic and equal part hysterical. Froofy material sprang up in the most unlikely of places. From scratching my balls to getting between our lips.

Lilly giggled in happiness and moaned from desire. Once I think she even cussed when it scraped across her clit. In a way it was the most fun we ever had making love, but I'm still not sure I'd recommend it.

"NOW!" Lilly shouted as I thrust in her fully.

"Cum now." She demanded through gritted teeth.

"Right now?" I teased her.

"Oh Parker please hurry." Lilly refused to argue.

"One baby cumming up." I slammed hard against her pelvis.

"YES! I feel it." Lilly hugged me tight.

I could feel her pussy convulse around my cock as my sperm filled her fertile sex. Lilly held me tight not letting me withdraw until my cock shriveled and slipped free from its warm confine.

I tried to pull her tit free and suck on it but the blasted dress was still doing its' job by protecting the rest of Lilly's body.

"Can we do that again?" Lilly chuckled.

"Now?" I asked nervously.

"You said you wanted three." Lilly reached for my cock.

"All in one night?" I now laughed.

"Sure why not?" Lilly stroked me.

"I'm game if you are." I boasted. "But the dress has to go."

"Just don't rip it." Lilly laid back with her arms above her head.

"You're not going to help?" I frowned.

"Oh, I'll help but only when we're both naked." Lilly licked her lips. "In fact bring that baby maker here while you start."

I don't know what was more frustrating, letting Lilly suck my cock while trying to undress us, or stopping so I could get it done.

When we were both naked Lilly moved onto hand and knees.

"Some people say this is the most effective position." Lilly looked back over her shoulder. "They say you'll go in deeper."

Maybe she was right? All I know is I watched Lilly's perfect ass as my cock plunged deep in her perfect pussy. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to cum again. Then again with Lilly's constant moans and telling me how big I was maybe it was an ego orgasm.

I thought that might be how our wedding night would end but Lilly was on a mission. We held and caressed each other for maybe a half hour. I could have gone on longer as I loved to play with the little pink balls in her pierced nipple.

When Lilly finally had me hard again she rolled on her back and spread her legs.

"Cover me up when you're done." Lilly teased with her eyes closed.

"Really?"

"You said triplets." Lilly opened her eyes and pleaded with me.

"Maybe we should do it another time?" I offered.

"Parker I am your wife, and as your wife I want you to fuck me until you fill my pussy again." Lilly said firmly.

"But darling I've already cum twice, this could take a while." I explained.

"Exactly." Lilly pulled me closer. "That's what I'm hoping for."

Lilly closed her eyes and guided my stiff cock in her swollen cunt. Sperm and excitement slurped from her well used pussy, and yet Lilly seemed as happy as the first time we made love.

True to my word it did take a long time. Over an hour in fact. Lilly dosed off a few times but each time I stopped or slowed down she would waken and urge me on. When I finally came Lilly opened her eyes and smiled.

"We'll call her Violet." Lilly whispered.

"Her?" I asked confused.

"Our daughter." Lilly snuggled up against me.

"But what if it's a boy?" I nudged her.

"She isn't." Lilly wrapped my arm over herself and quickly went to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, and as you know that is a day for family. I will admit we showed up later than Lilly had committed to, but all was forgiven the moment we walked in the door.

Not as big as the wedding, but still there were over thirty friends and relatives again at my house. Daisy and my mom had taken control so Lilly and I could bond with those who had made the trek to attend.

Emily was surprisingly cordial and it didn't surprise me to see her and my grandmother hitting it off.

One by one the guests started to leave. Most made an early exit for the long drive home. Even Daisy and Lucas left before dark. Tori, Rose, Emily and I sat at the table as Lilly insisted putting the last of the dishes away alone.

I watched as she untied her apron and hung up the dish towel. With a broad smile on her face she glided across the floor and planted herself on my lap.

"Mrs. Chase." Lilly looked at the diamond on her finger. "Has a certain ring to it." She laughed then kissed me.

Lilly looked at Rose and nodded.

"We should go." Rose said reluctantly.

Tori stood with Rose and then so did Lilly.

"I love you Parker. I'll see you in the morning." Lilly held out her arms.

"You're leaving?" I said louder than I intended.

"Of course, Rose and I have to work tomorrow." Lilly pulled me up. "And so do you."

"But..."

"No but's. You need to go to work tomorrow, soon you'll have a family to support." Lilly hugged me tight.

"But..."

Lilly stretched up and kissed me before I could protest any further.

"Good night mother, don't keep him up all night." Lilly pushed herself free.

"You should be keeping him up all night not me." Emily complained.

"I did, last night. Three times, the last one over an hour, my pussy is so sore Rose may have to sleep alone." Lilly chuckled. "Don't worry Violet, I bet there's a couple more in him tonight."

"My name is Emily." Lilly's mother argued.

"Good, because Violet is what we're naming our daughter." Lilly winked.

We said our goodbyes, I shared one last kiss with Lilly, the three of them left. Emily and I stood alone looking at each other in the kitchen.

"Come, I really should get some sleep." I offered Emily my hand.

"I'll sleep in the spare room." Emily folded her arms.

"I don't think that's the idea." I laughed now getting the joke.

"I don't care." Emily folded her arms tighter.

"If I have to carry you up there will be consequences." I threatened. ""So are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way?"

I extended my hand again. Surprisingly Emily took it. I realized that when Emily hadn't stood with the others this had all been planned in advance. Emily had put on a good show but not good enough.

I had gotten her attention with a violet in the vase yesterday. Now I need to prove to her I meant what was implied. She came out of the bathroom wearing just an oversized tee shirt and nothing else. As she stood in the open door I could see her silhouette from the hall light behind her.

I was in the bed with my customary shorts. I wasn't sure if Emily would join me or not. I pulled back the light cover and top sheet indicating I was expecting her. Emily turned out the light in the hall and took the place in bed I offered her.

"Do I get a kiss?" I whispered as I turned off the light.

"No, you're a married man now." Emily turned her back on me.

I ignored her ridiculous argument. We made love the night before I was married as well. I shifted in the bed removing my shorts. Emily turned in semi darkness and looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to make love to you." I replied.

"What if I don't want to?" Emily snarled.

"Oh, but you do." I chuckled.

"How do you know?" Emily turned to face me now intrigued.

I rolled to the side and easily pulled her on top of me. Again on my back with my hands tightly gripping her waist, I placed her pussy on top of my stiff cock resting on my stomach.

"Because you're not wearing any panties." I laughed. "Only a dirty little girl would go to bed without panties."

My hands slipped up her torso and lightly gripped her tits. I felt her nipples stiffen from behind the thin material and I knew then I was right. Emily reached between us and guided my cock to the opening of her pussy.

"Did you really fuck her three times?" Emily stopped cold.

"I did."

"And you came each time?"

"I did."

"Will you do that to me?" Emily's voice faltered.

"Not tonight, but if you want, yes."

"Promise?" Emily voice still cracked.

"I promise."

Emily guided her pussy over my cock until she worked it all the way in. Leaning forward her cheek rested on my chest.

"Parker."

"Yes Emily."

"Will you still fuck me in the ass some day?" Emily held me tight.

"If you want."

"Promise?" Emily's voice became bolder.

"I promise."

"Then I really will be your dirty little girl." Emily rose up to look into my eyes.

"The only dirty little girl." I assured her

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Fuck me Parker." Emily pulled up along my cock.

I gave her a couple of solid thrusts which made Emily groan.

"Parker..."

"Yes." I grunted mid thrust.

"I love the name Violet." Emily gasped as I filled her cunt.

"Right now so do I. Now take off that top so I can watch those tits."

Emily sat up and struggled to pull her top off as we continued to make love. When she finally tossed the tee shirt to the side she looked down to see me grinning. Emily ground her pussy down hard against me and leaned closer.

She then taunted me by letting her thick nipples graze lightly above my chest. She knew this drove me wild, and as such, didn't complain when I grabbed her hips and stabbed deeper in her pussy.

...

"Parker." I heard her whisper.

The body I was snuggled tight against lay sleeping.

"Parker." Lilly whispered again.

"Hhhhmmmmrrrrfff." I mumbled.

The voice seemed so clear and yet she still hadn't moved.

"Parker!" Lilly hissed desperately.

"I rose up and looked at the lover still sleeping in my arms and realized it was Emily. I turned my head to my side of the bed and there she stood. My wife looking down on me happily.

"Huh?" I replied coming to my senses.

"Rose and I have an early meeting. I made you both breakfast, mom can warm it when you are ready." Lilly whispered again.

"Should I come now?" I started to roll out of bed.

"No need, Rose is waiting for me." Lilly gently held me in place. "We can talk later."

"Um, ok." I agreed. I looked over at her naked mother and then back to Lilly. "Lil..."

"Oh Parker, please don't." Lilly moved her finger to my lips. "I want Violet to meet her grandmother the day she's born. Promise me you'll keep her here."

"But..."

"Promise me." Lilly scowled.

"I promise." I agreed with no choice.

"I love you Parker, tell mom the same when she gets up." Lilly leaned over and kissed me passionately then turned and left.

Rose and Lilly were waiting for me when I arrived home. They both greeted me with a kiss but I knew something was up. Lilly had made a favorite dinner and served it after I cleaned up.

The mood was not somber but was serious. Talk during dinner was polite but safe. By now I was in tune to these things and was ready for almost anything. Rose poured Lilly and herself glass of wine.

After clearing the table Lilly brought me a cold beer. Since I hadn't asked for one it sealed their fate. I for once spoke first.

"Ok let's hear it." I looked first at Rose and then my wife.

"Hear what?" Rose bluffed.

I looked again at Lilly and could see I had taken them off guard. Lilly looked at me and I knew then she couldn't lie. Lilly looked at Rose.

"Just tell him." Lilly sighed.

"Wait." I held my hand up to Rose. "Lilly come sit on my lap."

"Parker?" Lilly objected.

"My lap." I pointed.

My wife looked at Rose then carried out my command. With noticeable trepidation she made her way over and complied. I kissed her lightly confirming she was all but terrified.

"Ok." I again turned to Rose.

"Yes, well, I'm not sure where to start." Rose looked at Lilly's predicament.

"Rose got offered a promotion." Lilly blurted out.

If Rose herself hadn't been so shocked at Lilly's outburst. I might have followed through with congratulations. As it were I stayed silent waiting for the real explanation.

"They offered me my own show in Cincinnati." Rose announced.

The room fell quiet. I moved my hand to take Lilly's, she flinched as if I might strike her. When I placed it over hers she was like spring under tension.

"The market is a bit smaller..." Rose started to explain just to break the silence. "... but I will be the ..."

The rest I didn't hear.

"When will I see you?" I asked Lilly calmly.

"Weekends." My new wife barely squeaked out.

"You know I'll miss you." I slipped my arms around her waist.

"Oh Parker you do love me." Lilly started kissing me.

"Oh you wonderful, wonderful man." Lilly now embraced me with all her strength. "Oh Parker you make me so happy. I love you so much."

"What about Violet?" I teased rubbing Lilly's belly.

"After I go back to work, she will live here with you and mom." Lilly's eyes lit up. "Rose even suggested I can work four days then."

There were more hugs and kisses than I could count. Even Rose seemed happy I took it so well. When Lilly went to the bathroom Rose's mood became more serious again.

"You didn't even ask how long we've known this." Rose pointed out.

"Does it matter? I promised you I would never take Lilly away from you." I explained. "I'm in love with your sister, so we got married a little sooner, you'll hear no complaints from me."

Rose then surprised me. She got up and then came and sat on my lap.

"I owe you one." Rose started kissing me passionately.

"You do, and not just that kiss either." I kissed her back.

"Hey that's 'my' husband!" Lilly laughed catching us in the act.

After we finished our drinks we all went to bed together. Other than hugs and kisses, nothing sexual happened. I was drained, Lilly was still sore, and Rose had made it clear she was getting some sleep.

The first two weeks of being married were hectic by any standard. Rose and Lilly were commuting almost daily to their new jobs in Cincinnati. Having just secured an apartment they were back in Indianapolis arranging the shipment of their personal belongings.

Lilly has fulfilled her wifely duties both in the house and our bed admirably. I have felt not only loved but wanted. Not a day goes by we don't talk. Still the decision was for Rose and Lilly to stay at Tori's house when they are in town.

She is closer to the airport, but the situation between Rose and Emily has still not been worked out. It's better but anything more than a day together and the claws come out. Lilly has moved the few things in our home to the spare bedroom.

This was not a decision that was made lightly or without several bouts of yelling. Not with me but Emily of course, in the end Lilly got her way, and I think so did Emily. The third bedroom was designated Emily's for when Lilly is home but she has yet to use it. When Lilly is home Emily spends the nights at Tori's, where Rose also stays.

It is Sunday morning, Rose and Lilly went out with Tori and Daisy last night for one last girls only fling. Emily spent the night with me passing on the chance to bond with the 'bimbo brigade' as she referred to them. Sunday is family day and we are on the way to pick them up.

Emily is nervous and fidgeting. She looks out the windows and mumble then looks around the inside of my grandmother's old sedan we're in.

"Why do you drive this car?" Emily looked at me scornfully. "It's old."

"It's not that old." I smirk.

"Can't you afford something newer?" She said opening the glove box.

"I could if I wanted."

"You don't want too?" She glared at me.

"Well the old girl is still in great shape. She has low miles." I pointed to the dashboard. "The ride is a bit softer, but she's still solid. The old girl has just aged well over the years."

"I thought Lilly said you had to fix it." Emily shot back.

"Oh, she's lived a colorful life for sure...but nothing worth passing her on for." I chuckled. "Besides she has character."

"Character? It is big old boring car." Emily hissed.

"Ah, but that is where you're wrong. Oh on the surface she may seem old and boring but on the inside she is a thoroughbred. Big V8 engine, full frame, tough and proven." I pointed out. "It's been suggested she might become undependable. Some people think I'm crazy to keep her, but I've learned to trust her. "

I winked at Emily. "Besides, when people see me with her they wonder why a young guy like me is driving an old boring car like this?"

"And...?"

"Maybe they just want to know what they're missing." I laughed. "But don't worry I won't tell them."

I reached over and flicked Emily's left tit.

"No bra?" I smiled. "Lucky day for the guys we meet today."

Emily swatted my hand away and looked around the car once again. Then she looked up at me with her eyes wide open.

"Did you just compare this car to me?" Emily yelled.

"What... me?" I started laughing.

"You did, you just compared this car to me!" Emily hit my arm.