1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily went along with this for a while but I could tell she wanted a different position. I pulled out and she turned to face me.

"Sit down." She barked.

I moved to the front of the couch and sat on the edge of the cushion. Emily straddled my thighs then bent her legs. With a sultry look Emily pushed me back and mounted my cock.

"I'm going to fuck you Parker!" Emily hissed.

Emily stretched her arms out above me. Our eyes locked on each other as she rode my cock. Emily cooed and I moaned but not a word was spoken. I looked down to see her scrumptious tits bouncing for my pleasure.

"Here let me help you." I offered.

I lifted the top Emily still had on and gripped her tits firmly. Emily tilted her head and smiled as I caressed them.

"Harder?" I teased. Now gripping them firmly.

"Don't get any ideas buster." Emily glared at me. "The movie is over."

"We could make our own movie." I teased.

"You would like that I bet." Emily groaned.

Just then her pussy contracted around my cock. I slipped my fingers around her aroused nipples and gently caressed them.

"So soft porn?" I chuckled.

Emily looked between us her puffy lips splayed on either side of my cock. I could feel her pussy contract again as her desire started to build. My hands moved to her hips following her rapid movements. Emily's tits now hung down to pointed cones as her arousal spread through her body.

They danced on her chest for me, Emily saw me look and wiggled them for me even more. Emily pulled up so just the head of my cock was at her entrance. She moved her hips side to side, then without warning, plunged down hard over my cock eliciting an audible whimper. Her eye lids closed half way as she repeated this. The third time she impaled my cock her pussy lips smacked my groin making her moan loudly.

"Parker, do you really want to make a sex movie?" Emily moaned closing her eyes.

"Just the two of us?" I asked spurring her on.

"Maybe some sexy lingerie?"

"Not a chance." I protested.

"No?" Emily opened her eyes

"I want them to see those perky tits and hard nipples." I whispered.

"Them?"

"Everyone, isn't that what you want my dirty little girl?"

"No Parker, not anymore, I'm saving them for you." Emily groaned closing her eyes again.

"Perky tits, fat nipples, hairy pussy, oh you are such a wanton dirty little girl."

"Yes Parker, do it, make a movie of you fucking me." Emily shuddered.

"I'm doing that right now in my brain." I whispered.

"Parker...you're making me cum!" Emily yelled.

Emily ground down and flung herself at me. I thrusted up and emptied my balls just as her orgasm subsided.

...

The following Friday Lilly proved her words the week before were not empty promises. We made love with a passion I hadn't experienced with Lilly before. Afterwards Lilly cuddle up beside me and stroked my limp cock.

"Parker?"

"Yes."

"You're going to be a daddy." Lilly stretched up and kissed me.

"Oh Lilly, that is wonderful." I kissed her back.

"Do you mean that Parker?" Lilly asked oddly.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" I replied confused.

"Because I'm not sure how your wife will react." Lilly said soberly.

"Lilly when you mean wife are you talking about Emily?" I sat up and looked at her.

"You'll need help raising Violet." Lilly sat up facing me.

"What about you?" I tried to remain calm.

"After the three month maternity leave, I'll be home every weekend." Lilly replied nervously.

I reached out and took Lilly's hand and held it without speaking. I could feel how scared she was to face me like this. I thought back to Daisy and how she would tease me about being so slow.

"So when do we tell her?" I leaned in and kissed Lilly's cheek.

"Tomorrow night after you make love to her." Lilly explained. "If not Rose will tell her Sunday."

"And you'll be there?" I asked hopefully.

"I think it best don't you?" Lilly cracked a smile.

"I think Violet is a beautiful name." I chuckled. "I also think her mother will love her more than she will ever know."

"I think her daddy loves me more than I deserve." Lilly gripped my hand firmly. "Oh Parker, I do so love you."

A tear streamed over Lilly's cheek. I pulled her into my arms and held her tight.

"Are you sure it's a girl?" I teased Lilly.

"Well she better be, Violet would be an odd name for a boy." Lilly razzed me back.

To be continued ...