All Comments on '1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 10'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SandMan29331SandMan29331over 5 years ago
Probably not the ending

I still believe the real ending is when all the kids are in school full time Lily goes back to work full time living with Rose and only comes home on weekends, until it’s every other weekend, then it’s once a month, until it’s only on Holidays and Emily becomes the full time mother to the kids. I believe Lily is just a lesbian that wanted biological children and for her mother to have a second chance at a normal life, and the pull to be with her true lover (Rose) will become too strong and she will leave her life with Parker for Emily to take over so she can be with Rose.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
You are a better writer than I think you give yourself credit for.

I have read all your stories as you published them here. There isn’t anything wrong with your writing. It is interesting to think about your claim that they are based on real life but I am not truly convinced. Either way the characters are really way outside my experience and don’t act the way I would expect. That makes it interesting but frustrating. Thanks for the story and two more to go to get to twelve if I have it right. I look forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't believe I'm saying this

Not a better love story than twilight

MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for one of the best stories I have read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I have enjoyed this entire story from the beginning thank you for writing and sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Appreciative

You claim to be not a writer........I disagree!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad

This story actually had a better ending than chapter 8 led me to believe was possible. I still think it’s a mixed up, mashed up mess of a story. And I think it’s way too long, I’m thinking that with a good bit of righteous editing, ten chapters might have been cut down to ten pages.

DYNO224DYNO224about 3 years ago
The worst

Got to be the most miserable story ever written.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

It was an interesting story and while somewhat confusing early on, it still drew me in but not a fan of where it went. It started and brought me in as Lilly being the main love interest, especially with Rose setting them up, the twin twist and the secret guidance from Daisy. Then also love to the mom (Emily) , Rose and Daisy as almost secondary characters. But really from the California trip until the epilogue it was pretty much all Emily. Lilly and Rose moved away for work and even the 2 nights a week that Lilly was in town wasn't about her. I get that Emily was eccentric and needed extra emotional support, also Lilly had a low sex drive and so she farmed out for help with sex. But Rose only snuggled occasionally after the marriage with nothing else and Daisy went back to the ex. Basically this guy was just blindly lead around with no real choice or discussion about anything, he had to go along or leave.

The whole pre California part of the story was completely divorced from the post California so I was left unfulfilled from what drew me in at the beginning. Even the aunt Tori teasing went no where.

I understand that the epilogue brought the sisters back to town and apparent peace between Emily and Rose but I can't say I am satisfied with how it ended. Daisy still lightly playing with the twins and all 3 watching the video call anal was a departure from the going back to the ex portion so another large shift as the story is closing.

I think it would have been a more consistent overall story if it was about a guy falling in love and marrying a woman his mom's age but having kids with the age appropriate daughter since the twins relationship was too much for most guys to handle and the twins couldn't have the kids alone. As much as I enjoy incest and enjoyed the Daisy portion in the first half, I would cut it as going back to the ex and nothing ever happening again felt like a big loss. She was in love with her brother, he realized he loved her and they could be physical as part of this group relationship but then it just ended, went away as if it didn't happen.

Python9696Python9696about 1 year ago

I absolutely loved every word. I disagree you are one of the best story tellers I've read here. I look forward to reading more of your word and crave the feeling I get while taking your story in. PLEASE keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking awsome story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous