1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

"Hurry now Parker. I want to feel you cum." Emily twisted to kiss me.

Our lips met and with the passion of our kiss so was the passion in her ass. The water sprayed on Emily's expose pussy sending tremors through her body.

"Your tits Em, play with your tits." I groaned.

This was our favorite position. Even as light as Emily is, the strain on my arms and back dictated it wouldn't last long. In turn it pressed all of our buttons at once.

My cock stretching her asshole with the weight of her body. The water pelting her tender clit and pussy lips. Emily teasing her tits while I was able to look on, and the best part, the strain of kissing while it all took place.

I rotated my hips forcing my cock in and out of Emily's ass.

"I can feel it Parker." Emily inhaled. "Don't wait for me." She now exhaled.

"You're so tight tonight." I moaned.

"You're so big." Emily stroked my ego.

"Soon Em." I warned her. "Show me your clit."

"No Parker." Emily protested.

"Your clit." I nibble on her ear.

"You bastard you better cum." Emily cursed.

Pulling her pussy lips wide I aimed the shower stream right on her clit.

"FUCK MY ASS!" Emily all but screamed.

I felt her shudder and then my cock unloaded deep within her bowels.

"Fuck me Parker. Fuck me again. Fuck your dirty little girl." Emily collapsed in my arms.

I pulled my cock out and together we sank to the floor of the shower. Turning in my arms we embraced and kissed for several minutes. With the water still cascading over us I pushed Emily's hair out of her eyes.

"Is my clean little girl happy now?" I whispered.

"Parker I've never been happier in my entire life." Emily caressed my cheek.

......................

In the morning I got up early and went out for a jog. I came in the back door and entered the kitchen. Except for my dad, they were all at the table for breakfast.

The room became deathly quiet when I stepped in. Grandma was smiling, Emily was glowing. Mom glared at me as she did when I shared the room with Daisy. It was deja vu all over again.

"Your father is waiting for you in his office." Mom said dryly.

I headed down the hall to get some fresh clothes and take another shower. When I reached the spare room the door was standing open. Again, it was clear only one bed was slept in.

Emily, I mused. I distinctly remember closing the door when I left earlier. I bet Emily purposely left it open just to make a point. I took my shower and after dressing headed to my father's office.

I found not only him but Emily waiting for my arrival. My father greeted me coldly but subtly as well. Emily greeted me as outlandishly as she could. Moving to me she pulled me down for a firm kiss on the lips. At that moment, if looks could kill, I would have been dead.

"Ah, yes, maybe we should get started." My father announced instead.

I could tell it took every ounce of professionalism for him to say that instead of throwing us out of his office. Sitting side by side Emily and I sat in front of my father's desk. Dad quickly started to lay out additional suggestions for Emily's future investments.

In the middle of one important point, Emily reached over and held my hand. Seeing this my father did his best to control his emotions. Emily then plied him with question after question no doubt hoping to soften him up. I knew he was still perturbed as dad looked at Emily constantly shifting in her chair.

"You could sit on the couch, it's softer." I suggested with a sly smile.

"Would you mind?" Emily looked back at my dad.

Confused but also relieved, dad was happy to agree. "Be my guest." Payton swept his hand in that direction.

Emily moved to the couch taking a stack of papers with her.

"Now do you have any questions?" My dad asked as Emily settled in.

"I think I understand. The fixed rate is a guaranteed return." Emily repeated. "The index can change with the market but has a maximum amount of return, and in exchange can't go down."

"That's right. And the variable annuity?" Dad asked.

"Should give the best return but can lose money." Emily replied proudly. "

"Perfect." With the two of us no longer together dad smiled.

"I have my checkbook right here." Emily reached for her purse.

"Don't you want to think it over?" Dad challenged her.

"I already have." Emily replied confidently. "I trust you to do what's right for me."

Emily then stood up with just her checkbook and headed back to the desk. Just by the way she moved I sensed she was going to do something outrageous. Emily passed by the chair she occupied earlier then plopped on my lap.

"We 'can' trust him to do what's best can't we?" Emily asked me with a wink.

"Why...yes. Yes 'we' can." I quickly caught up.

"Then it's settled, what do you need from me?" Emily turned back to my dad.

"You could start with who the beneficiaries are." Dad asked a bit unnerved.

"Just Parker." Emily replied.

"My son?" My dad asked completely in shock.

He looked at me only to see if I was as surprised as he was. I was.

"Yes." Emily nodded as she started filling out a check.

"But what about Lilly and Rose?" My dad questioned. "Don't you have a sister?"

"Lilly and Rose have enough money. Besides Lilly is married to Parker, she'll get at least half if they divorce." Emily winked at me as she dated the check. "My sister has more money than me and no one to spend it on."

"Parker?" My dad repeated. "You're sure?"

"Positive. Every dime." Emily confirmed as she signed her name.

Just then my dad looked at me in a way I have rarely seen. He had tried to be professional, even overly patient. But this, this was more than he could accept.

"Is that because Parker is sleeping with you?" He lashed out.

"That and he's fucking me." Emily handed my dad the check.

This time I was sure she pushed him too far. As my dad started turning beet red, I thought he might have a stroke or something. Looking at the check only seemed to make him madder.

"I don't want this!" He stood tossing the check down on the desk.

"Sure you do." Emily pushed it back to him. "Parker only did what you told him to do."

"ME? I never told him to...to..." Dad refused to say it.

"Fuck me? Sure you did. The guy with the motorcycle insurance?" Emily chuckled.

"What?" Dad shifted his eyes to mine. "What does that have to do with what the two of you are doing?" My dad fumed.

"You told Parker to fix the problem." Emily hesitated.

My dad now looked back at Emily confused. "I'm the problem." Emily replied happily.

"What?" Dad asked shaking his head.

"Actually Lilly and I were both the problem. " Emily continued to goad him. "With two kids and one on the way, we both know he's fucking her too."

"Damn it..." Dad swore. (And he rarely swears) "...well, that's the problem, isn't it?"

"No Payton, it's not. Your son Parker fixed that. Now I need you to fix his problem."

"His problem?" My dad asked puzzled. He was way over his head and didn't even know it.

"I can take my business else ware, or keep it with you, either way we'll still be lovers." Emily pointed out. "I'm not asking for approval."

"What then?" My dad looked down at the check.

"If you're as smart as Parker is, and I think you are..." Emily turned and kissed me firmly then stood up. "...you'll figure it out." Emily then walked out of the room leaving us alone.

I sat silently as my father contemplated what just went on. He turned and looked out the window. With a voice I could barely make out.

"Does your mother know about this?" He asked still looking away.

"Yes." I answered.

"And she approves?"

"Not really." I replied.

Dad turned and looked at me closely. "But you have an understanding?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell you." I explained.

"So you had Emily do it?"

"No. I'm as surprised as you are." I answered truthfully.

"Then why did she do it?" Dad asked still puzzled.

"We may never know." I cracked a wary smile.

Dad seemed to take that as confirmation that I too was still in the dark. He sat down in his chair and looked at the check with over seven figures.

"She would leave this all to you?" Dad shook his head.

I stood up and headed to the door. Stopping I turned and faced him.

"Dad, Emily trusts you with money. Because of you and mom, she trusts me with what she cares about."

I turned and left him sitting in his office.

I had just loaded the last of our luggage in the car when Emily approached with my mother and grandmother. My grandmother approached me first offering me a hug and a kiss goodbye. I turned to my mother only to find her and Emily in an extended embrace.

When they parted mom move to give me a hug.

"Thank you both for coming." She whispered as I held her close.

I kissed her on the cheek and held her at arm's length.

"Do you really mean that?" I questioned her.

Mom looked at Emily who was now talking with my grandmother. She looked back at me with a tentative smile.

"Emily told me what she said to your father." Mom glanced at her again. "Give him a few days, he'll come around."

"You didn't answer my question." I reminded her.

"Give Lilly and the kids my love." Mom leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Mom winked then stepped back to join my grandmother.

Emily's bra was in the glovebox before we hit the highway. By the bottom of the entrance ramp her head was resting in my lap with her eyes closed. I reached over and caressed her side before moving my hand to hip. When it started to drift over her ass Emily looked up at me.

"Eyes on the road." She said before closing hers again.

.......................

"Emmie!" Violet squealed as I opened her door.

Lilly handed me Ashton as she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Did you miss me?" Lilly nuzzled up to me as well.

"I did." I teased her.

"Right answer." Lilly kissed me again.

"No Rose?" I asked looking around.

"She took Daisy home, she'll be back in a couple of hours." Lilly explained.

"Daisy spent the night?" I pried.

"Her and the baby. Lucas was out with some buddies." Lilly smiled. "Your mom called."

"Everything ok?" I asked concerned.

"We talked." Lilly replied cryptically.

"Talked?"

"About you and Emily." Lilly teased.

"And?" I asked getting a bit testy.

"She wants you to call." Lilly kissed me. "She said it's kind of important."

"Do you know what it's about?" I asked softening my tone.

"That my love you will need to find out for yourself." Lilly kissed me one last time.

I spent a half hour playing with Aston and Violet, mostly because I was stalling before making the call. I put Violet down for a nap, then joined Emily and Lilly, who was nursing Ashton in the sun porch.

Rose returned just as Lilly put Ashton in his crib. Rose greeted both Emily and I with a hug and a kiss. Lilly joined me in the padded wicker loveseat.

"So are you still sore?" Rose sat beside Emily on the matching couch.

"Rose!" Emily protested.

"Mom!" Rose implored.

"Ok. A little bit." Emily blushed.

"But you loved it right?" Rose asked almost giddy.

Emily looked at me and blushed again.

"Every time we do it." Emily agreed.

"That's so awesome." Rose beamed. "So what was it like letting us watch?"

"Rose!" Emily whined.

"Come on you loved it? Didn't you?" Rose squealed.

Emily looked at Lilly and then myself. I could see that wicked smile start to form.

"Your father never understood me." Emily explained.

"Well we know Parker does." Rose laughed.

"I'm pretty sure he understands us all. Even you Rose." Emily replied. "I don't know how I can ever thank you two girls enough."

"Oh mom I love you." Rose blurted out emotionally.

Rose threw herself at Emily and embraced her like I had never seen before. Lilly looked at me and then at her sister and mother. Turning back to me I could see Lilly starting to cry.

"Oh Parker, you did it." Lilly embraced me. "This is the day I've waited my whole life for." Lilly sobbed.

With tears running down her cheeks Lilly kissed me over and over. Then in a moment of pure happiness Lilly joined Rose and Emily on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and dialed my parents' house.

"Hello." Mom answered.

"Hi mom." I replied.

"Thank you for calling Parker." She said.

"Lilly said you had something important to tell me." I questioned.

"I think your father is having an affair." Mom said much too calmly.

"Why would you think that?" I asked cautiously.

"I found a pair of panties in his coat pocket." Mom replied trying not to laugh.

"Um...about that." I stammered.

"Parker..." Mom interrupted me. "...we talked, your father and I. We'll be putting a queen sized bed in the spare room in a few days. When you bring Emily up to sign the papers next weekend, you're welcome to bring Violet as well. Your grandmother offered to share her room with Violet."

"I love you mom."

"You're a good man Parker Chase. Your father and I are proud of you." My mother said emotionally. "Please have Emily call your dad, he has a few questions for the paperwork."

"I will." I replied.

"We can talk when you get here. Give everyone our love."

..........................

That was two years ago.

I told Emily, Rose and Lilly about mom finding Emily's panties in my dad's jacket I mistakenly left there. We all had a hearty laugh that lasted almost the whole week. Emily and I did take Violet the next weekend, and although my mother set out fresh sheets, we didn't use them on that trip.

We have however, needed them on several other visits. Viola was born a healthy little girl and looks just like her mother and aunt. Lilly has talked about more kids but for now she seems happy with the three we have.

The addition to the house came out spectacular if I have to say so myself. Rose is still on TV and as far as I can tell still maintains a reasonably private life. Emily stopped writing books but still spends hours in the garden or the greenhouse each day.

My sister Daisy has welcomed a second child into their family jut six months ago. Along with her husband Lucas we see each other several times a week. Sunday is still a day for family. We are still close, but except for a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek, we have never visited the past.

Rose still loves to cuddle up on my lap and have my arms around her. With the kids getting older we have curtailed our signs of affection considerably. Only on the rarest of occasions has she spent the night. Since my marriage to Lilly we have never engaged in any sex.

Lilly now only works a day or two a week, mostly, I think, to have adult interactions. Violet and Ashton are in school and daycare. Viola is looked after by Lilly and her mom. As noted before Lilly is a perfect wife in every way. Sex is still not a priority, but as promised, is never withheld.

This may sound conceited to most, but I still love her as much today, as the day we married. We still do everything together, except on occasion, when I'm with...

Emily.

From the beginning our relationship has been both tumultuous and endearing. Lilly says I've changed Emily, I say I've learned to understand her better. When Emily loses herself in the world of flowers I am no more important than a bee. If I am helping with her projects, I have a job to do, and am expected to do it.

Knowing this I patiently wait for the times Emily emerges and joins the rest of us. I savor these moments and find myself enthralled in this adorable creature. Our relationship has only grown with each passing day.

To say I love her more or less than Lilly, would be a lie, and disrespectful to them both. To compare them would be fruitless. They are exactly the same and completely different at the same time.

What Rose saw in me on that snowy spring day I may never know? But to answer the final question. I am the guy who met an amazing woman, her twin sister, and then her mother. In the process I changed their lives as much as they changed mine.

Who am I? I am the luckiest man in the world.

Sincerely

Parker Chase

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers