1. A Guide to My Posts

Story Info
The people in my stories. What order did they happen in?
2.3k words
4.63
9.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Updated January 30, 2023

A couple of readers have asked what order my posts should be read in. I try to write, so that each post can be read on its own, but here I'll explain a bit about who appears in each story, and then list what order they happened in.

Just about me, I was born in Japan in Tokyo, but my parents, sister and I lived in Hawaii and later New York for a bit before moving back to Kamakura, Kanagawa, a beach and temple town on the coast south of Tokyo. After finishing high school in Japan, I moved to Oceanview, a small town on the coast of southern California to go to university. These stories are mostly about my time in university and trips home to Japan or to places around the States.

My sister Norika

One question I get asked is how I got into nudism (or fooling around outdoors). My older sister Norika probably started before I did. In A Bit More about Norika, she brought out this stack of magazines, and when I asked to see, I noticed a lot of them seemed to have articles or pictorials where some women got naked in public. In First Steps, she and I went to a hot spring with our parents, and saw this woman show off her body in an outdoor bath in front of her boyfriend. Not long after, Norika came out naked when my boyfriend Tomoyuki was at our house. I was kind of angry at her at the time, but as I grew older, I slowly began to understand more why they might want to do these things.

Norika settled down maybe a bit, but she did come with my classmate Michiyo and me to Our Local Sento. By the time of My Neighbor's Pussy, Norika had a handsome British boyfriend, Evan, who drove Norika and I around places. I did maybe tease him a bit.

My Aunt Sachi and cousin Namie

My mom's younger sister, Aunt Sachi was another big influence on me, just because she's open and understanding, and likes racy jokes. In First Steps, Michiyo and I ended up heading to Sachi's house when it started to rain while we were at the beach. Sachi let us use their shower, but when we came out she just gave me a t-shirt, no bottoms. She thought it was funny, but I was kind of embarrassed when I came out, and everyone saw. In Visiting my Cousin Namie, I went to visit Sachi and her daughter, Namie who'd recently got married to Ryoichi, a salary-man. I gave Namie some advice on how to spice up her love life with her new hubbie.

I took Namie with me to a bunch of inns in Hot Spring Christmas, and we fooled around a bit, meeting some fellow students at the end. In My Aunt's House by the Beach, Norika, my boyfriend Ryosuke, Namie, her brother Hideki and I went to the beach, and then when I went to get dressed, I just wrapped a towel around my waist with nothing underneath. Ryoichi had brought his SUV, and drove us back to Sachi's, but Ryosuke was in a frisky mood.

My boyfriend Ryosuke, his friends, his host family

Ryosuke was my boyfriend most of the time I was in Oceanview. When we first started going out, the two of us tried to find a place to be alone together. We often ended up having sex outdoors or in other odd places. I talk about this in In the Woods with my Boyfriend, On my University Campus, In Our Friend's Apartment, On the Beach at Night, The Two of Us Take a Trip Part 1, The Two of Us Take a Trip Part 2 and At a Public Swimming Pool.

Ryosuke is friends with his female cousin Asuna, my friend Satomi, and I know his best friends Futoshi and Kenta. Asuna is a sweet thing, a year or two younger than Satomi and I, but she kind of looks up to me. Satomi is funny, always yelling at me over this or that, but I think that's just her sense of humor. Futoshi is a nice guy, kind to me, a good dancer. Kenta is a bit of a race car geek, not so used to women, but he was nice enough to let us all sleep over in In Our Friend's Apartment and Dancing and Strip Poker with Friends where Ryosuke and I fooled around a bit. It was Ryosuke, Satomi, Futoshi and I in The Four of Us Go Camping where we stayed by a lake we could bathe, and swim in. Soon after, we same four went for a Beach Getaway down the coast, staying at hotels where we could go swimming.

When I first met Ryosuke, I thought maybe he was dating this girl named Kiyomi. She's smart and ambitious, but Ryosuke ultimately chose me. After Kiyomi started dating an American guy Eden, they invited the two of us to come visit Eden's father's cottage in An Island to Ourselves.

During one of my trips home to Japan, Ryosuke came down from Tokyo to Kanagawa in Meeting My Parents. Even though my parents were right nearby, he wanted to fool around! On another trip, Ryosuke took me to participate At a Japanese Summer Festival.

Back in the States in Oceanview, Ryosuke wanted to fool around behind the library after the Toga Party at Satomi's dorm. Ryosuke came to my home stay in Ryosuke Sleeps Over. Ryosuke tried to prank me in my yukata at the beach in Get Ready for Fireworks.

Ryosuke and I started playing tennis in Changing for Tennis where I met a handsome guy named Tsuyoshi, a strong player but kind of quiet.

After I told Ryosuke about Birthday Paddy Whacks, he tried to spank me at my home stay.

In my First Halloween, I went in a china dress to a party in a bar with Ryosuke, and then we went to visit Kenta for a party at his condo. Ryosuke and I went to an Outdoor Barbecue organized by the Japanese Student Union on campus right near the nude beach which we popped down to visit.

In Sleep in the Raw, I slept over at Ryosuke's home stay mansion, meeting his host family's handsome son Daniel. Ryosuke and Daniel were at the bar Hernando's the night I entered the Bare as You Dare contest.

Miori

Miori is a cute girl I first met in Tokyo At a Japanese Summer Festival, a matsuri where they made us wear these fundoshi thong things, and parade around. The two of us became friends, and messed around at my parents' house in Sleepovers in Japan. Later, she came to stay with me in Oceanview in Miori in America where we fooled around some more.

Michiyo in Japan

Michiyo was my best friend in Japan before I came to Oceanview. She's pretty shy, but she did come with me to Our Local Sento where we bumped into an old classmate of ours, Naoya. I went to stay at her parents' place in Sleepovers in Japan. Coming out of their bath, I didn't quite get dressed which was interesting with her father and brother there.

Satomi's dorm, her dorm mates Takuya and Hiro

After I moved to Oceanview, I met Satomi in the English as a second language program, and we soon became close friends. She lives in a dorm on campus where I met her American dorm mates, Hector and Kevin in Toga Party, and then two Japanese boys Takuya and Hiro in Locked Out. In Satomi's Dorm Mates, Takuya and Hiro kept teasing me, and then in Bikini Shopping with the Boys, they asked Satomi and me out. In TV with Teddy, I was just trying to stay home alone, but Yuuki showed up with Takuya and Hiro in tow, causing me no end of trouble.

My home stay at Loretta's, Brandon, Hank

While in Oceanview, I got a home stay at Loretta Jespersen's, a blonde single mom with two adult kids and a hot 30ish boyfriend Hank. In My Host Mom's Son Brandon, I was just kind of feeling my way, trying to figure what I could or could not get away with while staying there. In Birthday Paddy Whacks, I saw Brandon's friends spank him on his birthday, and told Ryosuke (Big mistake!). In Teasing Brandon, Loretta takes us to the beach.

My Host Mom's Boyfriend Hank is about him and me late one night in Loretta's living room. By the time of My Host Family, they have gotten so used to me, Loretta's daughter Jennifer doesn't even notice when I'm bottomless. Drum Show is mostly about our drum circle and half time show, but Hank was there to drive me.

Asuna's condo and Craig

Asuna is Ryosuke's cousin. I met her in ESL, and that's how I met him. She lives in a condo near the beach sharing with two American women, Sandra and Maria. In Get Ready for Fireworks, I went to Asuna's with Satomi so we could get ready for a fireworks show, and ran into Sandra's bad-boy boyfriend, Craig, who saw me while I still wasn't dressed. The Peeping Tom was him. In Japanese Bottoms, I dropped by at Asuna's to invite her to a party, and Craig was there. After I got Naked at a Slumber Party, I went to Asuna's, and bumped into Craig again.

The swimmer Winston and the party boys: Gus, Margas, Sven

Winston is a tall Chinese American who I know because he swims in the campus fitness center pool where I worked one summer. He was the one who suggested Fujiko move in to their house in My Friend Fujiko Moves to a Frat. At their housewarming party, I met Gus, a tall Midwesterner, who also lived there.

I met a friend of Gus', Margas, an Afghani pick up artist, at the First Halloween party.

In Swim Training, Winston recommended I seek coaching from top swimmer Dirk if I want to get on to Oceanview U.'s varsity swim team.

Gus and Margas were there for my Bare as You Dare contest in Hernando's, along with Sven, their not-Swedish but blonde friend. Sven organized for us to go in At a Music Festival, and Gus drove us.

James, the fitness trainer

The time Satomi and I went with Takuya and Hiro to the mall downtown in Bikini Shopping with the Boys, I ended up meeting a kind Chinese American fitness trainer guy, James. James seemed quite taken with me, so I joined him for beach Volleyball, and ended up introducing him to Asuna to see if the two of them would hit it off.

My friends from the language exchange Minori and Nao

In my senior year, I met two women at the language exchange, Minori and Nao. My friends like Michiyo and Satomi come from good families, and always behave, but I think Minori and Nao might have worked in strip clubs in Japan before coming to the U.S. One day, the three of us went up to the north end of town, and stumbled upon a Bachelor Party for a Chinese American guy named Ben. We helped them celebrate.

Chronological Order

This is just a list of my posts in the order in which they happened.

1. A Bit More about Norika

2. First Steps

3. In the Woods with my Boyfriend

4. On my University Campus

5. In Our Friend's Apartment

6. On the Beach at Night

7. The Two of Us Take a Trip Part 1

8. The Two of Us Take a Trip Part 2

9. Dancing and Strip Poker with Friends

10. At a Public Swimming Pool

11. Meeting My Parents

12. At a Japanese Summer Festival

13. The Four of Us Go Camping

14. Beach Getaway

15. Visiting my Cousin Namie

16. Toga Party

17. An Island to Ourselves

18. Locked Out

19. My Host Mom's Son Brandon

20. Hot Spring Christmas

21. Satomi's Dorm Mates

22. Bikini Shopping with the Boys

23. Ryosuke Sleeps Over

24. Get Ready for Fireworks

25. Reiko's Backyard Pool is about a Japanese Issei woman I met at school and her sons, daughter and husband.

26. My Host Mom's Boyfriend Hank

27. Peeping Tom

28. Our Local Sento

29. My Friend Fujiko Moves to a Frat

30. Sleepovers in Japan

31. In Examined by Doctors, I went to the campus sports clinic in Oceanview and also a hospital. Nothing serious, but it was kind of embarrassing.

32. My Aunt's House by the Beach

33. Japanese Bottoms

34. Grandma's House in the Country is just about my grandma, my cousin Jumpei, and a neighbor boy, Seiichirou, I was supposed to marry.

35. Changing for Tennis

36. Birthday Paddy Whacks

37. My Neighbor's Pussy

38. TV with Teddy

39. First Halloween

40. Naked at a Slumber Party

41. Miori in America

42. Swim Training

43. Outdoor Barbecue

44. Sleep in the Raw

45. Volleyball

46. Teasing Brandon

47. Swim Team is about Yoshi and the group of guys I used to 'manage' from Kamakura coming to Oceanview to train.

48. Bare as You Dare

49. At a Music Festival

50. My Host Family

51. Bachelor Party

52. Drum Show

There are other parts to my story which I'll try to post when I can. There are old versions of these stories on ASSTR, but the newest versions are here on Literotica.

Emi Tsuruta