All Comments on '1. A Guide to My Posts'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistalmost 2 years ago

Nice guide! Are you going to update this guide in the future too?

As a fan of you since your ASSTR days, I'm happy you're still posting :) Hope to see more, especially new chapters!

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, sure, I'll try to update this guide as I post more things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read all of your posts on asstr. The stories here are mostly same ( with few added parts here and there).

Are you planning on adding completely new content which you have never posted anywhere else?

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I've been thinking about maybe publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi Emi, your stories page at Asstr are no longer accessible. Can you please check what happened. I love reading all 134 of your stories, Literotica has a very limited ones from your entire collection..

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaover 1 year agoAuthor

ASSTR does seem to be down. I don't think there is an up-to-date mirror anywhere, but someone was saying you may be able to find old versions of my posts on Internet Archive's Wayback Machine or Google Groups. In the long-term, I will try to post the newest versions here to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Emi, Before ASSTR went down, I have archieved all of your collection into a folder (that means you can read it offline). May I ask your permission about sharing that folder to you so you can re-collect your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Anonymous poster, with the author's permission of course can you share the entire collection through Dropbox/GoogleDrive or some other file sharing platform? I would be forever indebted, i just love readings Emis stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Anonymous user, with Emis permission it would be great if you may share it with every fan of authors works

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaover 1 year agoAuthor

I have the latest versions of my own posts of course. I will try to upload them here or somewhere some day soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emi,

The guide to your stories is a wonderful addition and a big help, bit do you have a definitive "order" they should be read in? I love to read artist's stories in their chronological order, even if it's not the order they were published in... Just curious. Thanks in advance!

-jd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Emi, why don't you post your Volleyball story next. It is such a good one and i cannot wait to s3 what new twist you put in it.

https://asstr.xyz/files/Authors/emitsuruta/104-Volleyball.txt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you post the next part of "The Two of Us Take a Trip" (which is "Our Trip Down the Coast Part 2" in asstr) please!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emi, such a big fan of your posts. Please publish more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Emi please post about the time you and Ryosuke went playing Squash. Would be lovely to read the updated version here.

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaabout 1 year agoAuthor

My First Time Playing Squash has been accepted:

https://literotica.com/s/my-first-time-playing-squash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Emi can you post about the time Ryosuke and you went playing tennis in the park too, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dear Emi, we await your next story with bated breath. Please don't keep us waiting any longer.

Sincerely,

One of the many of your countless fans.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dear Emi, did you end up with your Ryosuke in real life? Do both of you still get up to such adventures? Or is the Emi now more mature and risk averse to su get into such outrageous situations?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your story about you and ryosuke make love after crossing the neighborhood naked, can you please elaborate more contents of that in the upcoming stories???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Emi, have you ever tried some bondage stuff, for example, handcuffs or blindfolds? Your next adventure with Ryosuke could use that for more naked challenge

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

With a huge development from your asstr stories, I really hope you can add more exciting parts to your strip poker story, dear Emi

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi Emi, we are all eagerly awaiting your next story.

Sincerely,

Your Fans

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi Emi, I wonder if you have ever played a game called "yakyuuken", which is also mentioned once in "A Hot Spring with my Old Classmates" in Asstr.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When are we getting the next story? Can't wait for it to be published

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have you ever been naked in public transport, such as on the bus or train, Emi? I would love to see that story

EmiTsurutaEmiTsuruta4 months agoAuthor

I posted an updated version of "No Pants Train Ride."

https://literotica.com/s/no-pants-train-ride

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You've been naked outside so many times Emi, have you ever been caught by your friends or police??!

EmiTsurutaEmiTsuruta3 months agoAuthor

I haven't really been caught caught by the police if you know what I mean. There was one time I was naked on the rocky shore of Enoshima island in Japan near my aunt's house. I thought the view was blocked by the trees, but there was this lighthouse at the top of the hill above me, and someone must have spotted me. I could see the path coming in, and noticed these two police officers heading this way. I got dressed as quick as I could, and walked back out right past them. They walked right on by without realizing that I was the one they'd been called about. That was pretty nerve-wracking.

My closest friends (Satomi, Asuna et al) know that I do these things. I don't know if "caught" is the right word though. I guess Satomi saw me naked in Kenta's bedroom right after Ryosuke and I had made love while she was sleeping. I think Asuna actually saw Ryosuke and I in the act the night of the strip poker game. Both Satomi and Asuna were sort of half asleep at the time, so they didn't make that big a deal. I have been seen by other people. I'll post some more about that.

EmiTsurutaEmiTsuruta3 months agoAuthor

So one time I was outside naked on campus near Satomi's dorm, and got caught by a prof and custodian. I've updated the story, and posted it here:

https://literotica.com/s/sunbathing-on-campus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Besides your nude adventures in public, have you and Ryosuke tried nude photoshoot to capture your beauty, Emi?

EmiTsurutaEmiTsurutaabout 2 months agoAuthor

Yeah, Ryosuke always seems to have a camera or phone with him, and he's taken a lot of pictures or videos of me. It's not like he is a professional photographer though. He did take a photography class before he met me, and I've met some of his photographer friends. I'll try to post more about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Emi, could you post more stories of when you actually orgasm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous