10 Days Pt. 02

Story Info
After their reunion, they spend their first evening together.
1.6k words
4.56
5.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, it's finally time for bed. He seems like he's completely forgotten about the large stainless T-bar plug in my ass and my drenched pussy, and I've kept myself from begging for more attention since our earlier session. We get in bed, he puts on a movie and I snuggle against his chest. For a moment I forget too, just thinking of how nice it is to have him back and enjoying the warmth and touch.

After a while, he pauses the movie to get up and go get some water, and he's gone for a little bit. Without him here to distract me, my mind goes back to my empty, wet pussy and stuffed ass. I make a split second decision and quickly take off all my clothes, hide them and get back under the covers, hoping to bait him with my naked body.

When he gets back, he offers me some water (which I decline so he doesn't see my nakedness) and climbs back into bed on autopilot. It's only once my head is back on his chest and his arm wraps back around me and he feels my naked low back and ass that he realizes, pausing almost imperceptibly before continuing. To my surprise, he doesn't say a word, he just keeps stroking my skin, spending extra time on my ass cheeks, and even brushing over and past my one exposed nipple as I'm cuddled against him.

I wrap my leg around his leg and I can feel his pants slightly straining as he gets hard. I figure, "two can play that game", and I start to play with his dick through his pants. I use very small motions at first, hoping it will keep him from stopping our little exchange. I slowly add more pressure, and start to forget myself, truly engrossed in how delicious his rock hard cock feels against my palm and fingertips.

Without warning, he rolls over toward me, rolling me onto my back flat on the bed. He grabs each wrist, puts them above my head and under the pillow above my head. "Don't move". I do as I'm told, going half limp, relaxing into the immediate surrender that commands like this drop me into.

He inches himself downward, under the covers toward the foot of the bed still facing me. I feel both of his strong hands grip my thighs just above my knees, press my knees outward and push up. Now that I'm butterflied, he glides the back of his hands up my thighs.

Suddenly, I'm acutely aware of the heat of his breath just inches from my pussy. He continues petting where my thighs and mound meet, deftly dodging my very sensitive inner labia, and heaven forbid, my clit. I whimper quietly, worried if I moan too loud, or get too greedy, he'll stop entirely and we'll go back to the movie.

I think he's pleased with my restraint, because finally, finally, he plants a flat, warm tongue right on my pussyhole and laps up my full length to my swollen clit. "Mmm" we both say, for very different reasons.

"It took so much restraint not to lick this beautiful smooth pussy earlier. After that nice throatpie, you've earned some attention." He continues licking me, knowing that he mostly has to avoid my clit to keep me from going over the edge far too easily. As is a blanket rule for us, I tell him verbally "I'm close" each time I reach the edge. It feels divine and despite my best efforts, I can't help but moan louder and start to squirm and arch my hips up to his mouth.

I desperately want my denial to end and continue in equal measure.

I'm brought back from the all-consuming hazy pleasure of his tongue on me by his voice. "It's time to remove that plug, princess." He comes back up to his side of the bed and sits back against the headboard, legs long. "Get in position again, this time with your ass facing me. Come nice and close."

I pout a little, not only because he's stopped the delicious attention on my throbby pussy, but also because he's taking my plug out. I've really become accustomed to wearing one lately, and started to feel empty without it! "Now, Little one." he persists.

I get up and into position with my ass as close to him as I can. He spreads his legs and I'm between them, his hands now on my cheeks. "Get that ass higher for me". I close my legs slightly and arch my back so my ass is high. I'm now in perfect position, right where he wants me for the removal of my plug. In the background the movie continues and I while I can't see him like this, my cheek resting against the bed, I know he is taking a moment to watch it. Taking his time, letting me feel exposed, to remind me of my submission, and who's in charge here. It's very effective. I feel a drip of wetness leak out from my pussy.

After a while of him making very gentle, tight circles on my ass cheeks, and doing maddeningly little else besides watching the movie, my desperation gets the best of me. I start to moan and whimper a bit. Being in position makes me feel so open and needy. Every cell in my body is begging "touch me, finger me, fuck me, anything, please!"

He doesn't acknowledge me. After another beat, he grabs my plug and starts to rock it in and out, tugging the base without pulling the bulb past my tight sphincter. Back and forth, slightly twisting and pulling it more and more, easing it out of me. I allow my hole to open to release it, though I'd much rather continue wearing it through the night.

Once it's fully removed, I start to get up and get to bed, thinking that's it for the evening. But he places his hands on my calves to signal not yet. "Ah ah ah. I didn't say we were done." he chides. "I'm sorry mister!" I respond, genuinely caught off guard. I guess I misunderstood his intentions.

He reaches over slightly to the nightstand, I hear a squirt of lube. Two wet fingers easily enter my still slightly gaped asshole and twist. I involuntarily let out a loud moan of pleasure, He takes them out entirely, squirts more lube and pushes them in, twisting again. It's heavenly, then nothing. He continues, pushing more lube into my hungry hole.

Suddenly, he sits up. His open hands are on my low back, pressing down slightly. I reflexively respond by spreading my knees wider, getting closer to the bed. Now he's behind me and before I know it his warm, hard cock is sliding into me. With all the lube and preparation, I'm open and wet enough for him to push his dry cock straight into my asshole, balls deep on the first thrust. And what's more, it feels incredible, not an ounce of pain or discomfort.

I'm instantly dropped into a nearly trance-like state, moaning uncontrollably as he pumps slowly and steadily all the way in and all the way out of my stretched hole. In this moment, I feel drunk on the pleasure, the denial, the intimacy, and it takes everything in me not to cum violently, even with an empty, untouched pussy.

He takes his time with each thrust, staying inside me for a delicious moment each time before gliding back out nearly entirely. In my state, the can't help but blurt out a string of unfiltered pleas and thoughts as he continues his sensual pace. "Please don't stop fucking my ass, this feels incredible. This feels better than anything, I could cum so easily from this. I never want you to stop. I love it when you make love to my tight asshole."

He starts to pump more forcefully and returns with his own "Oh that's my slutty little anal princess. You're such a good girl begging me to keep my cock in your ass. You take my dick so well in that stretched little hole". At this pace, I can no longer form coherent words. All I can do is moan and push back against his thrusts to get him as deep into me as possible. This takes him over the edge and he cums buried deep in my ass. I can feel his cock throbbing and I match his grunting moans with my own, enjoying the last flickers of pleasure that come with it.

We slump down, me flattening onto the bed on my stomach, and him laying askew on top of me. We lay like that for a while, both panting and still on another planet of bliss. He's still inside me, softening slowly. The weight of him on me feels grounding and soothing.

Eventually, he rolls off me gently toward the edge of the bed and pads off to what I presume is the bathroom. I still feel like my limbs weigh 100 pounds in the best way and I lay there, semi-conscious for some amount of time.

Before I know it, he's popping a plug back into my ass and I moan with pleasure, both at the sensation, and the fact that he's plugged his load inside me. "Come back up princess" he says, and I lazily turn back toward the head of the bed and crawl back under the covers. I put my head back on his chest and get comfortable, still feeling the heady glow.