10. Linda's Family Evolves - Pt. 04

Story Info
Bill comes back to visit with his fiance.
3.6k words
4.5
1.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up naked.

That is actually unusual for me. Generally I sleep in a night gown or just underwear. This time, though, I was naked. All the guys had been gone for nearly a week now. Derek had gone hone because his mom was seriously ill; he didn't know how long he might have to stay there. Nick had gone back-packing in the mountains with his girl-friend (mistress?); he had known her longer than he had known me. She owned a ranch not far from here and they had had a relationship for three years now. No reason for him to give that up when he joined out household here at college. And Matt had gone away to what sounded like a pretty serious job interview, which he was combining with a vacation. The interview was down in Florida and he planned to see Disney World and the Caribbean. In short, I had been alone in the house for six days now. No men around.

I admit I have been seriously spoiled. For nearly a year and a half now I have been the only woman in a house of men and I am not used to having more than one night at a time without sex. Five nights now I had not had sex with anyone and I was horny.

I threw the covers off and lay there naked on the bed. I was pretending that the guys were there looking at me. Not hard to do since I had the nude paintings I had done of them arranged around my bed. Five paintings, though only three of those guys were still left in the house. So I could look at my painting of their naked bodies and pretend they were looking at me. I spread out my legs for them and reached down to touch myself. And talked to myself while I did it.

"OK you guys, I will give you an eyefull. Look at what you could have if you were just here. Wouldn't you love to put your dick in this? And I couldn't say no, not right now I couldn't. I want to be fucked right now. But my fingers will have to do in place of your dicks." Here I plunged two fingers into my vagina. "Your dick could have been here Matt. Or it could have been yours Nick, or yours Bill, or Derek or Desi. I'm looking at your dicks in my painting and remembering how I sucked each of you off when I painted those paintings. Oh! That felt good. Especially, sucking you, Derek. Your cum is the best, and the most. Though I liked you all. And....and .... and ....Oh." Then I was cumming, the best fantasy orgasm I have had in years. Normally, one of them would have been fucking me, so I never feel like I need to masturbate anymore.

I was surprised how good it felt to do myself. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a night off from the guys and play with myself instead? Or better yet, let them gather around and watch me play with myself. I thought I would suggest that for one of our future group sex nights.

After the orgasm, I just lay in the sunshine for a while. Might as well get up. Nick was due back in two days, and I thought Matt would be getting back a little later. And maybe Derek if his mom was better. But with no one in the house there was no point in wearing clothes for a while. I took a quick shower and went down to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast. I really like being naked. Even if there is no one around. I like the way my breasts feel when they are free to move however they want to move.

So what for breakfast? Omelette I decided and was just getting started when there was a knock on the door. Now this is awkward. My clothes are all upstairs. An apron will hardly do to be answering the door to whatever stranger might be knocking. Probably Ms. Tanner from next door wanting to borrow some sugar or something. It would not do to cause a neighborhood scandal. It was a liberal little town, but not that liberal. I went over to the window to see if I could glimpse who was knocking.

And it was Bill! I had not seen him in nearly a year, since he had moved to that new job in San Diego. He was one of my men, the first year we had our group marriage. His nude painting was by my bed. He had fucked me many times. I decided to risk the neighborhood watch. I threw the door open and lunged to hug him. He was startled but he put his arms around me and I could feel his hands exploring my body as he returned my kiss.

It was a few seconds later that I finally realized there was another woman just behind him. A fully clothed woman who might wonder what a naked woman was doing to her ... friend? I sprang back and looked at her. She didn't seem angry. Not even shocked. Well, a little shocked, perhaps, but not in a bad way. I backed off and invited them in. What else could I do?

"I am so glad to see you! Come in. Come in. Please excuse my,,, lack of propriety. No one is home but me and I thought I could get away with this. Come in."

They did. I took a quick glance around the neighborhood and didn't see anyone out and about or looking out a window. Apparently I had not just caused a scandal.

It didn't bother me, being naked, since I was a nude model for the art department and was kind of used to it. Still, it is awkward if your, uh, viewers, are not expecting it. "Look, I am sorry. I will just run up and get some clothes and be right back. Take a seat anywhere and we'll get breakfast done soon." I ran up the stairs. When I came back, Bill and the woman were talking quietly. She was saying something like "You did warn me it was a pretty free wheeling household..."

They stopped talking when I came back in and stood up. Bill took over, "Let me introduce you. Linda, this is Lynn and Lynn this is Linda." I shook her hand.

"I don't know what you must be thinking Lynn. This is not how I greet every visitor."

"Don't worry about it. Bill has told me what an unusual living arrangement you have here. I was a little prepared, anyway."

Bill stepped in. "Yeah, I told her about us. About all of us, and especially you."

"Well, welcome Lynn. I am glad I haven't freaked you out. Yet. Let's go into the kitchen and I will finish getting the breakfast ready."

You might think that appearing before a stranger naked might be an ice breaker, it isn't really. Conversation was still awkward at first.

"So how have you been Bill? How is your job? How did you meet Lynn?"

"Well, everything is good. Lynn and I met on a computer dating site and hit it off and now we are engaged."

"Oh!" My mouth fell open. "Oh! Congratulations. Both of you! That is great. I bet this is not exactly the welcome you were expecting coming here with your fiance!"

"No. But really I am OK with this."

"You are a very understanding fiance."

Bill chimed in at this point, "So, where is everyone?"

"Various places. Matt has some kind of interview in Florida. Nick is out camping with his girl-friend on her ranch. Derek's mom is real sick. But Matt and Nick are supposed to come back tomorrow or the next day."

"Good. I wanted Lynn to meet the whole gang."

"How long can you stay?"

"Until Tuesday, so maybe we will get to see them. I think I will leave Lynn with you to show around while I go up to the school and re-connect with some of the teachers. That OK?"

We were both good with it so he left. Lynn and I spent an hour or two talking about our backgrounds, how she had met Bill, how the got engaged, and so on. Their engagement was a very new thing, just a week ago, but they had known each other nearly the moment Bill had arrived in San Diego. There was a short pause in the conversation, and then -

"So Bill has told me a lot about your ... eccentric living situation. He said you were a nude model for the art department."

"That's right. This is my second year now."

"So you like it pretty well? And you plan to continue in art after you graduate?"

"Yes. I don't know about the modeling, but I want to go to grad school for the sketching, maybe do nature sketches. Painting I am only fair at."

"Bill said you did paintings of all the guys."

"Yes. I did. Right in a row. Uh, did he tell you they were nude paintings?"

"Yes. I think he told me, uh, all the juicy stuff about living here."

"Good. That is important if you're engaged."

"Absolutely. You don't still have those paintings do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. They were my best work, at painting at least. Perhaps I was just more focused on the subjects."

"I bet. Do you think I could see them?"

"Sure. They are right up in my room. I'll show you."

I don't know why it didn't feel weird should a nude painting of Bill to his fiance. But he had told her about it so it was obviously OK with her. I wonder how much of that day he had described? The paintings were all up there on easels -- good for me to look at any time I wanted. Lynn studied each one carefully, but especially she studied the painting of Bill.

"Do you think it is a decent likeness of Bill?"

"The face looks just right. But I have not seen Bill naked yet."

She was engaged to him but hadn't seen him naked? It made me wonder if there were some religious ideas in her background like mine. I wasn't sure what to say.

"We haven't had sex yet."

"Oh." I hesitated a bit. "Is that because you are waiting until marriage? If it is, I perfectly understand. I was raised in a fundamentalist home and I had a lot of that teaching while I grew up."

She smiled. "You out grew them, I can see."

"Yeah. Though I had help."

"You can probably guess that I am a virgin."

"I guess that sort of goes with the territory."

"I told Bill that I didn't want to have sex with him until I understood more about his experiences here. We've talked about it a lot. He's told me everything, I think. But seeing is believing. I told him I wanted to come here and see it all for myself. First. Before we have sex. That is why we are here."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Yes, well. You have certainly helped me understand a bit the way you greeted him."

"Yes. Again, I hope you aren't freaked out by it."

"No. I know you have had sex with him. Quite a lot, I think, from what he has said."

I was getting a little nervous about this. I didn't want to say anything that would ruin Bill and Lynn's relationship. But if he told her everything ...?

"We had sex once a week for half a year. So..."

"He also told me the story of the painting."

"You mean..."

"That you gave him a blow job after you did the painting. That you gave all of them blow jobs right after."

"Yes. That is so. It was like a reward."

She was quiet for a while thinking about it. "I don't know if I can ever be as sexually liberated as you are. I don't know."

"As I said, I had help. Also, I guess I have a strong sex drive or something."

She was quiet again. "I want to see it."

It took me a while. "See what?"

"I want to see how this group marriage thing works. Especially how it worked for Bill. I do love him. I want to not be a disappointment for him. You know what I mean?"

"Oh, no. If you love him, you won't disappoint him."

"I hope not. But I want to see it. I want you to ... re-enact the painting for me. Not do the whole painting itself but ... I want you to give Bill a blow job for me. I've never done it before. I think ... I think it would help me."

"You wouldn't be upset? Jealous?"

"I already know about it. Seeing it would make it more real to me and I have thought about it a lot and I don't think it would ruin anything for us. I already told Bill I was going to ask you to do it, and he said it was all right. But if you don't want to do it, I would understand."

"I just don't want to mess things up between you and Bill."

"You won't. Bill and I have discussed having an open marriage. I told him that coming up here would be a test. I don't know if I could do that, but I want to know now before we are married. If I can't handle it then Bill will have to decide if he wants me even if the marriage is not open."

I thought about it. This seemed pretty reasonable to me. Don't commit to something you are pretty sure you can't commit to. "OK. I'll do it if you are both sure. I just want you to know I love Bill. Not the way you do, no, I'm not in love with him. But I love him and don't want to ever hurt him"

"Yes. We are both sure." That was Bill. He had been standing in the doorway for a while and had heard a lot of what we had said. He came over to Lynn and took her in his arms and kissed her. "This is up to you, honey. At any point, if you want to stop things just say so. I won't be disappointed. I won't stop being in love with you."

Eventually I interrupted them. "How do you want to do this? I mean where, and when, and that kind of stuff?"

"Let's do it now." That was Lynn. "That is, if its OK with you."

"Yes. I am willing. Take off your clothes Bill."

He just kind of smiled and started to undress. Lynn backed up to look at him better. "I have never seen you naked."

"No. You haven't. Maybe you won't like me."

"Non-sense. I've been imagining you naked for quite a while now." By this point, Bill was down to his underwear, and just as casually as you can think, he pulled them off and stood there. Now that took some nerve. Of course I had seen him before, but to be the only one in the room that is naked is hard to do. I should know.

"How do I compare to your imagination?"

She didn't even hesitate. "You're better." Then she turned to me. "Would you mind taking your clothes off as well?"

"I don't mind. But in the original event I had all my clothes on."

"I remember. But it will seem ... more authentic if you are naked too."

"OK then." I undressed. I wasn't wearing much as I had gotten dressed pretty quickly after they arrived. No bra. No panties. Just sweat pants and a tee shirt. Bill was watching me the whole time.

"I remember you."

"I remember you too. Of course, I have looked at your painting often." I walked over to him and took his dick in both my hands. He wasn't erect yet so I could cup his whole dick in my hands. It began to stiffen immediately when I took it. Before it could get all the way erect, I knelt down in front of him and took his penis into my mouth completely. All the way to his balls. If we were going to do this for Lynn, we might as well give her the whole show. It was like his dick was inflating in my mouth. Not long until it was hard to keep it all in, so I backed off a bit to look at him. I wrapped my right hand around his dick and squeezed it pretty hard.

To begin, I plunged his dick into my mouth as far as I could get it, and then withdrew, over and over again. After a few of these, his dick was coated with my saliva and I paused to look up at him. He had his eyes closed, and I looked over at Lynn. She had her eyes wide open, rapt. I began to kiss the tip of his dick and asked her "What are you thinking, Lynn?"

"I was thinking that someday I will be doing this to Bill like you are now. I was wondering what it will be like when I do."

"Personally, I love doing it." I turned all my attention back to Bill's dick. Licking him, kissing him, taking him all the way into my mouth. Just playing with him. Sometimes moving my tongue back and forth across the tip, sometimes licking his dick all the way from his balls to the top. Variation. Never doing the same thing for long. It was nearly ten minutes when I could tell he was getting close to orgasm. I withdrew a bit with his dick pointing right between my eyes, just looking at him. "Bill is close now, Lynn. I will finish him off now."

"When he ... when he ejaculates, hold some of it in your mouth. So you can share with me. I'd ... I'd like to taste him."

"OK."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that she was taking her clothes off. But I was too busy concentrating on what was about to happen in my mouth to wonder why. She was naked before he climaxed. I could feel him tensing up. His balls seemed to contract in my hand than I knew it was right there. And then I took that first ejaculation.

I didn't think I could hold all of his cum in my mouth, so I went ahead and swallowed that first jet. I never get tired of the feeling of a man cumming in my mouth. I can't describe the feeling but I think it is most like power. I did that to him. I made him cum. I took him. After you taste a man's cum, after you swallow it, it is like for a little while he belongs to you.

But I did keep the next ejaculation in my mouth and the next and the next. I was beginning to think I couldn't hold all that was left. When you swallow the cum, you don't have much time to savor the taste or the texture or the whole experience. You can't because another ejaculation is coming soon and you have to be ready. But when you keep his cum in your mouth you get the full experience. When his orgasm was over I had a lot of semen in my mouth and could just play with it or do anything I wanted with it. I does take some women a while to get use to the taste of semen; some never do. I was lucky that I liked it the first time I tasted cum. It was Gary's. I had watched it shoot out onto the floor and I had gone over and took some of it on my fingers and put it in my mouth. I knew I was going to like sucking dicks after that, and it never gets boring.

When Bill was empty, I slowly released him and stood up. Lynn came over to me with her mouth open, eager to take some of it. I was going to sort of spit some of the cum into her mouth but she pulled me to her and started kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. We played with Bill's cum with our tongues, moving back and forth, her tongue in my mouth, then my tongue in her mouth, back and forth. I was really turned on by kissing her like that. Then I became conscious of her tits touching mine, her whole body against me. I was surprised at how much I was turned on by such intimate contact with another woman. I've never been attracted to women sexually. But this was something else. It surprised me completely.

After a while we both swallowed the cum we had in our mouths, and kissed a little longer. Then drew apart. All three of us standing in a little circle naked. Bill's penis was beginning to subside. I reached one arm around Bill and the other around Lynn and pulled us all together in a group hug. It seemed so perfect.

Lynn took Bill's hand and brought it over to touch her pussy. "When you are able to, I want you to fuck me."

"Yes," was all he said.