100 Centimetres - Experience 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a deep breath as I feel my arsehole start to stretch as you push and pull the plug, feeding it inside your slut. So very slowly. My tight hole stretching around the silicone toy, filling my arse, when finally it is pushed entirely in, my sphincter closing tightly around the end of the plug, securing it deep within my arse. My arse now delightfully stretched and filled.

"Turn over and lay on your back. I want your head off the side of the bed" you instruct after one last slap on my arse. I hurriedly move to obey your command. Now laying on my back with my head just off the side of the bed. I feel your presence above me and you place your thick cock to my lips, forcing them to open, resting your hot balls on my face. My tongue licks the underside of cock as you thrust inside your sluts wet and awaiting mouth.

Moaning on a mouthful of your cock as you thrust in and out, whilst slapping my clamped breasts. Your balls slapping into my face as you fuck my mouth. God, how I'd love to suck on those too, I thought. I know you must read my mind, because soon after I thought that, you removed your now salvia covered cock from mouth and placed your balls on my lips. I hungrily sucked them into my mouth. Wet, slurping sounds as I suck the left, then the right.

"You are such a slut" you comment, laughing at my dedication to sucking your balls, before shoving your cock back into my mouth. Forcing your hard length down the back of my throat, holding it there before removing it. The bed dips as you join me on the bed, positioning yourself between my legs. Running your fingers up and down my legs. You stop for a brief moment as I can feel the marker on my skin again. This time, you are writing something on my belly, but as to what you wrote, it remains a mystery.

I feel the tip of your cock against the entrance of my sodden pussy lips, tapping against it, teasing me. "Master, please" I whisper deliriously. But you wouldn't be hurried along by anyone, especially not your slut. You playfully parted my pussy lips with your thick, erect cock before taking it away. Each time I thought you were going to drive your cock all the way in, you didn't. Teasing me, teaching me yet another lesson of patience.

Just when I thought I was destined for an endless life of teasing, you take my breath away as you thrust your entire length inside of me. I never really had time to catch my breath again as you start to fuck me, your cock ramming in and out of my flooded cunt with such force, such earnest. My moaning and your grunts filled the room, the new music of the night. I could feel a building within, the need to cum on my owners cock. The tension my entire body felt from the teasing and the driving force of my Master mating me was becoming overpowering.

This wasn't sex. This wasn't making love. It was raw, primal fucking with the simple intention of breeding your little slut. Driving your precum leaking cock between my legs over and over. You didn't just make me beg with my words. No, my Master, you made me plead with my body, implore with my soul. To feel you propel yourself into my longing cunt tirelessly, endlessly. Joining together, becoming one. Dominant and submissive. Master and slave.

You just kept pounding into my cunt Master. Slapping my clamped breasts, your pace quickening even more. "Cum on my count of three slut" you growl. I whimper at the promise of the chance to cum on your cock. "One" you say, your hands still on my breasts, feeling the power of my orgasm build even more. "Two" you say roughly. I still to this day, was not expecting what you did when you said "Three".

Just as I am about to soar over the edge, you release the clamps on my nipples, sending a ripple of pain, that joined the wave of pleasure that tore through my body. I cried out as the pain hit me, before being taken on the intense ride of pleasure. My entire body shaking beneath yours, my pussy clamping down on your cock, convulsing as it started to milk your cock pumping hot, sticky seed into my cunt. I just lay there, my body quivering on it's own, my mind sailing the sea of rapture.

When I finally return to the real world, you have placed a blanket over my body, removed the blindfold and are blowing out all the candles in the room. "Master" I whisper, longing to snuggle into you, absorbing your warmth. You come back to me, kissing my lips gently before pulling me off the bed.

With your cum leaking down my leg, you pull me towards the full length mirror. The only light was now the writing on my body. I could finally see what you had written on my forehead. The words MY SLUT glowed in the darkness. A smile crossed my face before you drew my attention to what you had written on my belly. You had written the words OUR CHILD. Your hands making circles on my skin across those words. I lean back against you, my head resting against your chest as I stare at those words greeting me in the mirror, feeling happy tears start to form in my eyes. This was the start of another dream.

I was enslaved, captured and enthralled by this man who completed me. He was the righteousness to my malevolence. The counterweight in the scale of life who kept the balance. I'm not sure if he realised that with every passing day, my devotion for him becomes more set in stone. That we would one day grow old together, a lifetime of memories shared between us. How could one not smile at such a thought?

My journey is measured in centimetres. One of the slightest measurements in the scheme of things. But each and every centimetre telling a tale, an experience, that only you and I knew. Each length of leather band kept in an ornate silver box, a precious treasure. Another joining my collection tonight...

12