All Comments on '100% Pure Sex Ch. 03'

by fliperotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The moral was worst than in the other 2 parts...

The moral was worst than in the other 2 parts...The wife cheated clearly and for sure her intention was to never come clear with him...The husband knew (as in the other parts) she was cheating and accepted it in order to fuck the other woman...For sure this couple never talked about their actins? If she felt free to cheat, with no action from the husband, what will prevent from keeping to cheat each day more...For sure she now doesn't have any respect for her husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dogs fucking in the ally.

This is just bad low rent porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, a good illustration of marriage Russian roulette.

Will they be winners, or will their marriage get its head blown off? They will have to admit at some point that they both cheated on each other. And it will sooner or later occur to them that two cheating spouses do not cancel each other out. No, it simply compounds the deceit and betrayal. They cannot trust each other. Susan fucked Julien and did not tell her husband, on vacation, and again at home. And her husband did the same to her. So it was not swapping, just simultaneous cheating. Of course the author finished the chapter with a big kumbaya group fuck, so everyone is OK with the cheating, for now. Since this marriage is of the British culture (Australia), the marriage commitment is not that deep or sacred. More just a matter of convenience and companionship. So in this case I think they can enter into casual extra marital sex without losing much respect for each other, since they don't have that much to begin with. I mean, its just sex. Its just a casual marriage. It just doesn't mean that much to these people. So, it doesn't really mean that much to me either, anymore. Yawn.

Now, it you really want to add some spice, have Julien get Susan pregnant. Then we'll see if everyone thinks its just sex! Especially Susan's and Matt's families!! Yeah, kind of stops being fun then. So maybe just an unintended STD that Julien and Clara picked up recently from that new young couple they fucked, the ones from Haiti.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
3 star

The three broke the cardinal rule of swinging.... no sneaking around ... without trust u have nothing. Not a word about the cheated Matt.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
6am now..

You have kept me awake all night with this. It was worth it. More please and thank you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Where to from here?

Since you asked I will respond. There is nowhere for this to go. It is just sex between consenting adults. There is nothing wrong with that but unless you introduce some emotional content like jealousy or guilt or remorse it will just be variations on a theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The real thrill is in waiting to see if the author will avail herself to the easily reachable free mental health assistance, or will she follow in the footsteps of vastiesmith2.

Listless1Listless1over 8 years ago

Clearly Julien and Clara have freed Susan from more inhibitions. It is time for her and Matt to begin to take the roll of the seducers. Then to take their conquests to France for advanced training.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

So, finally, the unanswered question looms like the "Elephant in the corner..." What's the point of either couples' marriage? Love? There is no love. Can't be, when emotions for sex such as desire, lust, craving, excitement, and ultimately orgasm are all "shared" with other people. There is nothing unique, special nor any singular, exclusive commitment left between any of them. More so when lying, deception, manipulation and betrayal are the mainstays of their actions in fucking others.

This is become just another pointless, revolting exercise in hedonism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous