101 Avila Road#A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griselda pulled some leftovers from her refrigerator and warmed them in the microwave. While Shayla ate ravenously, Griselda made herself a drink and sat at the table with her guest. By the time Shayla finished her plate of food, Griselda was into her second drink.

"Thank you," Shayla mumbled.

"Mm hmm," Griselda agreed.

Shayla was slightly surprised when Griselda did not pick out an outfit. Griselda pulled Shayla into the bedroom, switched on the small bedside lamp and softly kissed Shayla's lips. She slowly undressed Shayla and lay the nude girl onto the bed. Griselda then stripped out of her own clothing. As she put her foot onto the bed to roll her stocking down, Griselda could feel her excitement slowly trickle from her splayed pussy, dribbling down her inner thigh.

Nude, Griselda lay next to Shayla and kissed the girl. She fondled Shayla's heavy breasts, feeling Shayla's nipples responding to the touches. Pulling her lips from Shayla's lips, Griselda bent her head and captured one of Shayla's nipples in her mouth.

With lips and tongue, and teeth, Griselda soon had Shayla writhing and grunting in pleasure. Getting to her knees, Griselda nudged Shayla's pudgy thighs apart and knelt between Shayla's legs.

The aroma wafting from Shayla's wet sex was enticing. Griselda paused a moment to simply enjoy the scent of Shayla's excitement, then thrust two fingers into Shayla's pussy.

"Mm, oh!" Shayla moaned as Griselda's tongue waggled over Shayla's puffy lips.

Griselda quickly brought Shayla to orgasm. Thrusting three fingers deeply into Shayla, Griselda sought out Shayla's g-spot. Massaging the woman's g-spot, Griselda captured Shayla's clitoris and gave the nub a forceful suck.

"Aieegh! I, oh God!" Shayla screamed, buttocks lifting high off of the mattress.

Griselda's face was drenched from Shayla's ejaculate. Releasing her hold on Shayla's clitoris, Griselda gently stroked her fingers in and out of Shayla's pussy. Sitting back on her heels, Griselda smiled at the crumpled form of her neighbor.

Washing her face in her bathroom sink, Griselda then opened the medicine cabinet. She didn't find the tube of lubricant in her medicine cabinet or in the small linen closet.

"Hope there's enough..." Griselda murmured, wetting a face cloth in the sink and bringing the face cloth into the bedroom.

"Mm? Huh?" Shayla asked weakly as Griselda sponged her face.

While Shayla came to her senses, Griselda rummaged in her nightstand drawers. In the bottom drawer, she found an unopened tube of KY Jelly. Placing the tube at the end of the bed, Griselda again rummaged around in the nightstand's drawer and found her strap-on cock.

-.-.-.-.-

After a few weeks of intimacy together, Eddie came to Griselda and confessed he was not being fulfilled. Yes, they were having sex regularly, yes he enjoyed their sex together, but there was something missing.

"I, you, you don't have a cock," Eddie disclosed, flaming bright red.

"What? You really, you need to suck a cock that bad?" Griselda asked.

"No, I, um, I miss, I mean, oh okay, you know how you like getting it up your ass?" Eddie stammered, unable to meet Griselda's eyes.

"OOoohh! Got it," Griselda slowly said.

A fat, impressive eight inch latex vibrator with quite realistic cockhead and thick vein arrived to Griselda's on-campus mailbox. The campus bookstore sold Griselda a four-pack of C cell batteries. Watching his sexy girlfriend cinching the cock around her waist caused Eddie's cock to erupt in a torrent of sperm.

Griselda prepared her lover's ass for penetration, plumbing her greasy fingers in and out of his willing rectum. Then, greasing the head of her cock, Griselda pressed the flared head into Eddie's ass.

"Augh! I, oh! Oh yes, oh yes, oh God damn yes," Eddie hissed and blasted another torrent of sperm onto the cheap cover on his bed.

.-.-.-.-.

Shayla draped herself over the velour covered stiff foam rubber ramp Griselda had placed on the bed. Because Shayla was slightly shorter than Griselda she used the ramp to support herself, lift herself to the proper height and angle. Shayla's shoulders pressed against the fluffy comforter; her hands reached back to pull her pudgy buttocks open.

"Oh! Oh, that, that augh!" Shayla grunted as Griselda thrust two greased fingers into Shayla's anus.

Griselda shuddered as she felt Shayla's rectal muscles trying to push her fingers from the struggling orifice. Griselda shivered; she could feel her areolae, tight and crinkled. They were so tight they actually ached.

Watching her two fingers disappearing into Shayla's light brown ring, Griselda could feel her own excitement trickling down the insides of her thighs. She could feel the base of her strap-on resting firmly against her sex, could feel the nubbed base rasping against her puffy inner lips, her stiff pubic hair as the weight of the toy caused the cock to bob and jiggle.

Griselda watched a flutter, a spasm of pleasure ripple through her neighbor's body. Griselda watched a trickle of clear fluid course down the inside of Shayla's left thigh. With a slight tremor, Shayla's anus flowered open, accepting a third finger from Griselda.

When Shayla began thrusting herself back to meet Griselda's fingers, Griselda gripped the shaft of her strap-on cock and guided it to Shayla's greased hole.

"I, oh! Oh, oh mm," Shayla groaned and gasped as the head of Griselda's cock made entry.

"Oh, oh God yes," Griselda hissed as the nubbed base of her strap-on was forced against her drooling slit.

Griselda gripped Shayla's wide hips in her hands, holding the girl in place. Looking down, she saw the 'flesh' colored dong positioned just inside of Shayla's anus, poised and ready to thrust into the tight orifice.

"I've never seen anyone with flesh that color before," Griselda thought as she forced a fraction of an inch of her cock into Shayla's ass.

"Oh! I, that mm," Shayla protested weakly.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Griselda panted as another pleasurable tremor rippled through her body.

Releasing Shayla's left hip, Griselda reached down and flicked the switches. This activated the vibrators in the shaft and the base of the cock. Shayla cried out in surprise and Griselda groaned in orgasm.

"God, I, I just love, love fucking a sweet ass," Griselda moaned and shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

"It, it hurts, it, you need to stop," Shayla protested.

"Wait, wait. Just, just push, like you're trying to poop," Griselda counseled.

"I, ung, oh, okay, mm, oh God," Shayla panted.

Griselda felt the girl shifting her weight, felt the girl cautiously pushing against the inch of her cock that was firmly inserted into Shayla's anus. When she felt Shayla pause, Griselda reached her hand around Shayla's right hip and sought out Shayla's clitoris. With a gasp and shudder, Shayla drove a few more inches of Griselda's cock into her struggling rectum.

"That's it, oh baby, that, that's it," Griselda panted as another orgasm welled up in her guts.

"Stop, it, stop," Shayla sobbed out.

Griselda pinched Shayla's clitoris and Shayla screamed in orgasm. Shayla's bucking and thrashing drove nearly all of Griselda's strap-on cock into Shayla's bowels. Griselda pulled out until just the head of her dong remained inside of Shayla. Reaching up, Griselda cupped Shayla's dangling breasts in her hands. She pinched Shayla's rock hard nipples between thumb and forefingers.

"I, ack, oh, oh, mm," Shayla moaned then cried out in orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes, yes my sweet, sweet Shayla," Griselda panted, pushing half of the dong into Shayla.

"Aieegh!" Shayla cried out in another orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," Griselda chanted as she pulled out, then thrust into Shayla's beautiful ass again.

"O, oh, oh God, oh God," Shayla grunted as Griselda fucked her with long strokes.

Slamming into Shayla's ass, the dong's base pressed firmly against Griselda's crotch. Griselda screamed out in orgasm. Shayla's own orgasm followed a moment later. Griselda slumped onto Shayla's back, unable to hold herself up. Shayla grunted and bucked underneath Griselda before also slumping down.

"I, I just knew, you, you got the ass for..." Griselda wheezed, slowly pulling the dong from Shayla's stretched, raw rectum.

A moment later, Shayla gasped and scrambled from the bed. She managed to make it to the bathroom without mishap but for the next few moments, Griselda heard the sounds of distress coming from the dark bathroom.

In the morning, Griselda straddled Shayla's head. She reached down and fingered Shayla's very wet pussy while Shayla used tongue and fingers on Griselda's pussy and anus. After orgasming, Griselda made quick work preparing a breakfast of omelets and biscuits, then told Shayla to be back down in forty five minutes.

"Forty... Why? What we doing?" Shayla asked.

"We're going grocery shopping," Griselda said.

The total bill came up to one hundred and twelve dollars; Griselda figured it would be just a few more days before Shayla was again needing to borrow money to pay rent. Or utilities. And Griselda would refuse the beautiful girl's request; she was charitable but was not a charity.

"Whose name is on the lease anyway?" Griselda asked as she helped Shayla put away the groceries in Shayla's depressing apartment.

"Nick's, I guess. Everything is in Nick's name," Shayla shrugged. "He was already living here when we got married."

"Shayla, you; you've been sleeping on the couch?" Griselda asked, seeing a pillow and a crumpled blanket on the lumpy and sagging couch.

"Uh huh; Nick took his bed when he moved out," Shayla said, pausing to pull an apple from the bag of apples.

"Get me the paperwork; has he served you with papers?" Griselda demanded.

"Papers? No; he said as far as he's concerned..." Shayla said.

"I don't care about what he says, Shayla," Griselda snapped.

Looking over the apartment lease, looking over the utility bills, Griselda smiled a feral smile. Shayla shrank away from Griselda, pausing in mid-bite of her apple.

"Happen to know where Nicholas Simon is right now?" Griselda asked.

"I, right now? Probably at his momma's house," Shayla answered.

"Give me a dollar," Griselda demanded.

"A, let's see, Shayla said, fishing a battered five dollar bill from her wallet. "This, this is all I got."

"Good enough," Griselda said, taking the crumpled bill. "Write down Nick's mother's address, where Nick works, what his normal work hours are."

Shayla did as Griselda instructed. When Griselda indicated she was finished, Shayla dropped the apple core into the garbage disposal and ground the core to pulp, sending it on its merry way. She yelped when Griselda stepped up behind her and raked her fingernails over Shayla's exposed buttocks.

"Love you in these cutoffs," Griselda stated, cupping Shayla's right buttock.

"Why I wore them," Shayla admitted, leaning back against Griselda.

After a passionate kiss, Griselda pulled Shayla from Apartment#A6. A few minutes later, they lay on Griselda's bed. Griselda used tongue and fingers to bring Shayla to orgasm, then pulled the foam rubber ramp out from underneath the bed. She put Shayla on her knees again. Shayla reached back and pulled her buttocks open for Griselda's strap-on cock.

Sunday morning, Griselda introduced Shayla to her mother, Greta and Brigitta as her neighbor and friend. After Mass they went to Dusty's Country Kitchen and enjoyed a meal. Returning home, Griselda pulled an unresisting Shayla into her bedroom where they took a nap together.

Monday morning, Griselda contacted Keisha Madison. The girl still worked at Johnson, Johnson & Lambert; she'd showed Parker Johnson that, yes, she had discovered the documentation regarding licenses for Coach John's Uniforms. She'd been prepared to negotiate for an endorsement deal for Coach John North before Parker Johnson barged in and wrested the lead away from Keisha.

"Hi, Keisha, this is Griselda Johnson," Griselda said pleasantly.

"Yes ma'am?" Keisha asked warily.

"I have a client; I cannot represent her; conflict of interest," Griselda said. "I could get someone else from my firm to represent her, but if I got you to do it, then there would be no question of impropriety."

"Oh?" Keisha asked.

"We're lovers," Griselda disclosed. "Anyway, she needs a divorce from her idiot husband. Interested?"

On Thursday, an enraged Nick Simon pounded on the door of Apartment#A6. He clutched the petition for the dissolution of their marriage in his hand.

"Yes?" Shayla asked, safety chain securely latched.

"What the fuck is this shit; divorce? We're annulled," Nick screamed.

"You need to talk to my lawyer," Shayla bravely said, then closed and locked the door of the apartment.

Nick growled in frustration when he heard the dead bold click shut. Nick pounded on the door. When his fists grew tired of pounding the heavy door, Nick resorted to kicking the door. Minutes later, a St. Ann Parish female police officer marched up the steps and told Nick he was to leave the property immediately. Nick told the female police officer to suck his dick and took a swing at the woman.

With a smile, the attractive blonde police officer drove her baton into Nick's solar plexus. While Nick struggled to catch his breath, Officer Robin Brundette handcuffed Nick Simon while reading him his rights. Nick attempted to kick the officer and was brought down by Robin's Taser.

"Swear to God, all you God damned women are fucking cunts," Nick screamed as he lay in the back seat of Robin's cruiser.

"All of us? Even the woman brought you into this world? Gave you the gift of life?" Robin smiled sweetly.

Nick attempted to kick the window of the cruiser. Robin shrugged and radioed in that she requested assistance with an uncooperative person in her custody.

When Griselda arrived home, Shayla barreled down the stairs, then clung to Griselda, bawling. She'd been so frightened when Nick had come to the apartment. She'd been terrified when he began kicking the door; she was sure he would break into the apartment and then kill her.

"But he's not here now," Griselda soothed, softly kissing the girl.

"No, no he's not. And you are," Shayla agreed, following Griselda into Griselda's apartment.

"Oh, and you have a job interview on Monday," Griselda said breezily. "Coach John's Uniforms. Believe it or not, even after all that foolishness with Coach John North, they picked up the ULD uniform business, so..."

"Oh! I, I love you!" Shayla whooped.

Friday morning, Radon Jefferson, the St. Ann Parish public defender found out that Nicholas Simon was not only a misogynist, he was also a racist. With a shrug, Radon did the barest minimum possible at Nick Simon's arraignment and wished the man the best of luck with his next court-appointed lawyer.

"You have the mark of Cain on you," Nick screamed as he struggled against the two deputies. "All N-words are descendants of Cain!"

"Uh huh, and in the eyes of God? We're all black and blessed," Radon smiled then called out for his next client. "Johns? Carter Johns, public intoxication?"

"Here," Carter mumbled, extremely hung over.

While Nick tried to scrounge up the money for his bail, Shayla lay on her couch, rehearsing her lines. The first of the month was looming and Shayla did not want to wait until the last moment.

"As you know, I'm going to be working at Coach John's so you know I'll have the money," Shayla said out loud.

"And you can fuck me, you can fuck me whenever you want, even after it's all paid off," Shayla whispered, sure her face was bright red.

"Even up the butt," Shayla mouthed and shivered in pleasure as she thought of being sodomized.

When the afternoon shadows covered the parking lot in front of 101 Avila Road, Shayla peeked out of the window. Two minutes later, she repeated the maneuver of pulling the curtain open and scanning the parking lot from left to right, from right to left, then sighing and closing the curtain again.

"Ahh! I, I need to be ready," Shayla said and ran to her closet.

Nick had removed the bed and the tall dresser when he declared their marriage was annulled and moved out of their apartment. He had scooped Shayla's clothing from the dresser's drawers and tossed her clothes on the floor, then he and his smirking cousin had lugged the furniture from the apartment. What clothing couldn't be hung up, Shayla piled neatly on the floor of the closet.

Rummaging around, Shayla found the black micro-fishnet crotchless pantyhose that Griselda had gifted to her and dropped her cutoffs to the floor. She wiggled into the hosery, then found the cute pleated skirt Griselda had bought for her. She put on her white half-cup bra then pulled on the starched white blouse.

This time, when Shayla peered through the window, Griselda's car was in Griselda's parking space. Shayla grabbed her purse and rushed out of the apartment. She was just in time to see Griselda climb into a minivan with a rotund woman with cute, oversized glasses.

"I hate you!" Shayla screamed at the minivan as it sped away. "You hear me? I hate, I hate, I..."

Wailing inconsolably, Shayla scurried back to her apartment. At eight o'clock, hunger forced her to heat a bowl of Vegetarian Vegetable soup in the microwave. Revived slightly by the soup, she dug out an apple and chewed her way through it. She almost shrieked when a knock sounded at her door.

"Hey," Griselda said when Shayla opened the door.

"What?" Shayla sullenly said.

"Going to Sassy's for a burger; come on," Griselda said.

"Not hungry; I just ate," Shayla spat.

"Good. Then you can sit there and watch me eat," Griselda said.

"I don't think so," Shayla said.

"There a problem?" Griselda snapped, gripping a handful of Shayla's mop of curls.

Shayla broke down and sobbed out her heartbreak. Griselda pulled Shayla to the lumpy couch and pulled Shayla onto her lap. She let Shayla cry for a few minutes while she rubbed Shayla's back and shoulders.

"I will tell you all about it over supper; come on, I am starving," Griselda said. "Go clean your face. Oh! And grab three or four, no, no, three apples, okay?"

Shayla washed her face. She decided she didn't need any makeup and patted her face dry.

"Malt, you want a malt? How about some of their fireball fries?" Griselda asked as they were seated in the corner booth.

"Yeah," Shayla agreed, reading the menu's description of Sassy's signature fireball French fries.

As they ate, Griselda told Shayla she'd been given a sizable bonus from her law firm. Her first thought had been to run out and buy a brand new Mustang. Her second thought was she was tired of living in an apartment.

"Every month, you pay rent and all that gets you is another month to live in that apartment. No equity, no real return on expenditures," Griselda explained.

Shayla gave a noisy slurp to her tick, rich malt. Griselda smiled and Shayla gave an embarrassed smile.

Their waitress returned to check on them. Shayla looked at the young woman's ample chest in the half-shirt that had 'Sassy's' printed on the right breast and the restaurant's slogan 'Can you handle a little heat?' over the left breast. When the woman turned to check on another table, Shayla looked at the considerable amount of buttocks the woman's low rider khaki shorts displayed.

"What? What am I doing? Oh my God; I'm turning into some kind of lezzie?" Shayla admonished herself, pulling her eyes from the woman's delectable rear end.

Returning to Griselda's apartment, Griselda put the three apples onto the counter, then pulled Shayla into her bedroom by a handful of hair. Sitting on her bed, Griselda pulled Shayla across her thighs, face down.

"Now, about that attitude?" Griselda said, flipping Shayla's skirt up.

"What? What attitude?" Shayla protested.