101 Avila Road#A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griselda trailed her fingertips over the soft combed cotton material of the bra, pressing against Shayla's breast. She continued trailing her fingers downward along Shayla's soft waist. When she reached the soft material of Shayla's garter belt, Griselda moved her fingers across, over Shayla's soft belly. Griselda softly traced the small nick in Shayla's belly, even attempting to push the tip of her finger into Shayla's navel. Then with a soft kiss to Shayla's slightly parted lips, Griselda moved her fingers down to the waistband of Shayla's crisp white cotton panties.

Griselda softly licked Shayla's lips and Shayla opened her mouth. Griselda gently coaxed Shayla's fat tongue out and sucked gently on Shayla's soft tongue.

Slowly, Griselda worked a finger inside the waistband of Shayla's panties. Her fingertip brushed against the soft curls of Shayla's pubic hair. Playfully, Griselda waggled the finger back and forth while sucking on Shayla's tongue.

Pulling her finger out of Shayla's panties, Griselda brushed her fingertips along the outside of Shayla's panties, feeling the impression of Shayla's thicket of pubic hair through the soft cotton panties.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet little bitch," Griselda thought when she felt the sodden crotch of Shayla's panties.

"Ung!" Shayla moaned into Griselda's mouth when Griselda's fingers danced along the outline of Shayla's puffy inner lips through the cotton panties.

Normally, Griselda would ask her partner's permission to slide their panties down over their hips. She would ask if it was okay, if her partner was willing to have her panties removed, baring her delicious treasures. But Shayla was not a romantic partner. Shayla was a bought and paid for plaything.

Griselda eased the waistband of the cotton panties down over Shayla's left hip. Griselda reveled in the feeling of Shayla's warm skin under her fingertips. Slowly running her fingertips along the waistband of Shayla's panties, Griselda felt more of the soft curls of Shayla's crotch. Griselda wondered if Shayla's pubic hair was naturally soft; her own cap of blonde curls was slightly coarse and stiff.

Releasing Shayla's mouth, Griselda reached up and unhooked Shayla's pretty bra. Firmly, she pushed Shayla to lie upon her back. Rising up onto her left elbow, Griselda looked down at her plaything. Shayla's face was flushed, her eyes were wide, searching Griselda's face. When Griselda gave her a smile, Shayla blushed hotly but returned Griselda's smile.

"Let's..." Griselda cooed, pulling Shayla's half-cup bra away from Shayla's large chest.

Shayla moved to cover her breasts and Griselda held the woman's hands down. After delivering a soft kiss to Shayla's lips, Griselda bent her head and captured Shayla's right nipple in her mouth. Holding the nub between her lips, Griselda softly licked back and forth across Shayla's nipple. As she licked, Griselda slowly increased the pressure of her lips on Shayla's flesh. She increased the suction on Shayla's flesh.

"Oomph!" Shayla grunted as Griselda switched from lips to teeth, biting down on Shayla's rock hard nipple.

"Ung! I, oh, oh God!" Shayla cried out, writhing as Griselda pulled Shayla's breast away from her ribcage, using just her teeth on Shayla's nipple to do so.

"I love, your breasts, your breasts are beautiful," Griselda admitted, releasing Shayla's nipple

"Ooh!" Shayla grunted, bringing her hands up to her tortured nipple.

"Beautiful," Griselda repeated and began to assault Shayla's left nipple.

"Ung! Oh, oh, I... Oomph!" Shayla cried out as Griselda again tugged Shayla's breast away from her torso with her teeth.

"Beautiful," Griselda repeated then began to deliver small bites all around Shayla's right areole.

Shayla writhed under Griselda's small bites to her sensitive breasts. While Griselda was biting on Shayla's breasts, her hands were tugging and twisting Shayla's nipples.

Reaching a hand down, Griselda briskly diddled Shayla's drooling pussy through Shayla's very wet panties. Shayla shrieked and bucked in orgasm, twisting from side to side.

When Shayla's orgasm subsided and Shayla lay, gasping and panting, Griselda softly kissed Shayla's lips. Shayla opened her eyes and stared at Griselda. Griselda gave Shayla another kiss then sat up onto her knees.

"Let's..." Griselda cooed and began pulling Shayla's panties down over Shayla's hips.

Shayla raised her buttocks off the bed to assist Griselda's progress. Griselda smiled as Shayla's thatch of brown curls came into view. She could see Shayla's inner lips peeking through the curls, slick and puffy with Shayla's excitement. Griselda could smell Shayla's excitement, could smell a musky aroma wafting from Shayla's overheated pussy.

"Such a pretty little pussy," Griselda murmured as she removed Shayla's panties from Shayla's stubby legs.

Bending and kissing Shayla's lips, Griselda trailed the fingers of her right hand down over Shayla's belly. Reaching Shayla's triangle of brown fur, Griselda softly touched her lips to Shayla's lips. Shayla opened her mouth and Griselda slowly pushed her tongue into Shayla's mouth.

As her tongue touched Shayla's tongue, Griselda's finger found the entrance to Shayla's pussy. Slowly, she pushed her fingers into Shayla's pussy. As she and Shayla kissed, Griselda felt along Shayla's slick, wet walls. She found Shayla's fat clitoris and trapped the bud between thumb and forefinger. Still softly kissing Shayla, Griselda increased the pressure on Shayla's clitoris.

"Ung! I, you, you're ah!" Shayla protested, bucking her hips up against Griselda's probing fingers.

"It's a calculated move," Griselda thought, almost smiling.

"Augh! I, augh! I, oh God, oh my God!" Shayla shrieked in orgasm, thrashing and bucking wildly.

Griselda used her left knee to push Shayla's right leg away. This position opened Shayla's legs wide. Griselda leaned forward, placing her breasts against Shayla's breasts. Griselda still wore her half-cup bra and the soft lace trim of Griselda's bra rubbed across Shayla's areolae and hard nipples. Griselda softly kissed Shayla's gasping lips, then wiggled down.

Griselda paused for a long moment to kiss then lick Shayla's nipples. After delivering a firm bite to each nipple, she kissed her way down over Shayla's left breast, then Shayla's right breast. Griselda kissed over Shayla's soft belly, delivering some firm bites to the pudgy flesh.

Kneeling between Shayla's splayed legs, Griselda bent and captured some of Shayla's brown curls in her mouth. She playfully tugged at the curls, eliciting a gasp from Shayla.

The smell was arousing, inviting. It was a musky aroma, very pleasing. Using her thumbs, Griselda opened Shayla's crotch and gave a deep sniff of Shayla's scent.

Bending her head, Griselda licked from the bottom of the puffy slit to the top. She repeated the process, then on her third pass, Griselda waggled her tongue from side to side. Using her thumbs to more fully open Shayla's pussy, Griselda thrust her tongue into Shayla as deeply as she could.

"Ooooh!" Shayla let out a long, guttural moan.

After a few moments of thrusting her tongue into Shayla's depths, Griselda located Shayla's clitoris and sucked the nub of pleasure into her mouth. The fingers of her left hand began to thrust deep into Shayla's pussy. Griselda eased her right hand down her own belly.

"Ung! Oomph!" Shayla cried out in orgasm when Griselda gave Shayla's clitoris a playful nip.

"Uuumm!" Griselda moaned out as she reached into her own panties and found her own clitoris.

Releasing Shayla's clitoris, Griselda lapped at the juices that trickled from Shayla's depths. She wiggled her fingers from Shayla's pussy and traced the tips of her index and middle fingers around Shayla's anus. Firmly pushing, Griselda gained entry into Shayla's resisting anus. Griselda bent her head and again captured Shayla's clitoris. Shayla bucked, driving Griselda's index and middle fingers into her rectum up to the second knuckle.

"OOoohh!" Shayla let out another low moan, then shrieked in orgasm.

Griselda took that opportunity to fully imbed her two fingers inside of Shayla's rectum. She also frantically rubbed her own clitoris while continuing to orally pleasure Shayla.

"I, oh, oh God, oh God, I, you, you need stop!" Shayla whimpered as she continued to buck and thrash.

Griselda did pull her mouth from Shayla's clitoris. She left her fingers inside of Shayla's anus as she leaned forward and pressed her sticky lips to Shayla's gasping, grunting mouth.

Sitting back onto her heels, Griselda slowly fucked her two fingers in and out of Shayla's rectum. Then, pulling her fingers from Shayla's posterior, Griselda firmly twisted Shayla to lay on her belly. Again, Griselda used her knee to part Shayla's legs. She then lay down on top of Shayla, pressing Shayla against her fluffy comforter.

"Beautiful," Griselda murmured into Shayla's right ear before kissing Shayla's right cheek.

Griselda raised herself up, pressing her nylon covered crotch against Shayla's buttocks. She kissed Shayla's shoulders, then nibbled lightly on Shayla's smooth back. Shayla gasped and moaned as Griselda kissed her way down Shayla's back.

Reaching Shayla's plump buttocks, Griselda became aggressive. Griselda gnawed on Shayla's buttocks, even leaving dental imprints on Shayla's pale hillocks. Shayla gasped, moaned and jerked slightly with each bite delivered. But she did not ask Griselda to stop.

Using her hands, Griselda parted Shayla's buttocks. Shayla's light brown anus winked at Griselda. Bending her head, Griselda traced her tongue from Shayla's wet slit, over the patch of skin between pussy and anus upward until she dragged her tongue across Shayla's spicy brown ring.

"Mmph!" Shayla grunted in surprise.

Pushing more firmly on Shayla's buttocks, Griselda stiffened her tongue and attempted to force her tongue into Shayla's rectum. She remembered Johnny doing this to her; at first, Griselda had been startled. She'd even been a little sickened by the act of analingus; didn't Johnny realize what came out of that hole? But, as his tongue connected with all the nerve endings in her anus, Griselda felt her excitement ramping up, ramping up, ramping up until they threatened to explode deep within her guts.

Griselda tasted the earthy, spicy taste of Shayla's anus as she forced her tongue in as far as she could. Then, when Shayla's anus was fully coated with saliva, Griselda sat back on her heels and thrust the index and middle fingers of her left hand into Shayla's rectum again. She watched as Shayla's anus flowered open, accepting the invading digits. Griselda stuffed her right hand into the front of her own panties and briskly diddled her clitoris while fingering Shayla's ass.

Twisting her hand slightly, Griselda mashed her thumb firmly against Shayla's fat clitoris. With a yelp, Shayla bucked.

"Oh, oh yes, oh God yes," Griselda hissed in pleasure.

"Mm, I oh, oh God," Shayla grunted as Griselda thrust the two fingers in and out of her slowly weakening bowels. "Ung, I, oh God!"

Griselda quickly brought herself off again as she worked her ring finger into Shayla's rectum. With a gasp, Shayla bucked in pleasure. Griselda thrust the three fingers in and out of Shayla's bowels while Shayla's body rubbed against Griselda's comforter.

"Uh! I, oh! Oh! Ung!" Shayla cried out in orgasm. "God, how, how many fingers you got up there?"

"Just three," Griselda grunted, her own orgasm just beginning to build again.

"Just, augh, just three?" Shayla gasped out. "Feels like you, mm, you got your whole hand, mm, I, oh God!"

Shayla cried out in another orgasm. Griselda barked in orgasm, slumping forward. She again lay fully on top of Shayla, pressing Shayla firmly against the mattress.

Pulling her fingers from her panties, Griselda brought her fingers up. Softly, she traced Shayla's gasping lips with her sticky fingers. Shayla took Griselda's fingers into her mouth and sucked for a moment. Griselda traced the outline of Shayla's lips with her thumb while Shayla sucked Griselda's fingers clean of Griselda's essences.

"Oh!" Shayla moaned as Griselda pulled her left hand from Shayla's posterior and her fingers from Shayla's mouth.

With effort, Griselda pushed herself away from the form of Shayla. Looking at her toy's smooth back, full buttocks and stumpy legs, Griselda felt a renewed surge of lust ripple through her. Griselda also felt weariness, the weariness of a long week descend onto her shoulders, weighing her down.

Griselda washed her hands in the small bathroom's miniscule sink. She then unhooked her bra and let it flutter loosely before catching the skimpy garment. She worked her sticky panties down and found the lingerie bag and put both garments into the bag.

Returning to the bedroom, Griselda saw that Shayla had not moved. With a smile, Griselda roused the lightly dozing woman. From the small refrigerator that sat to the left of her bed, Griselda pulled two bottles of Coconut Water. She gave Shayla her choice of flavors then lay next to Shayla on the bed. They both drank deeply of the water, maintaining a silence as they drank.

"Here, let's..." Griselda broke the silence as she unclasped the stocking stays on Shayla's garter belt.

Griselda showed Shayla how to roll the stockings down and off. She then pulled a pair of pale pink thong panties from a small bag in her closet. She showed Shayla that the tag was still attached to the panties.

"This is the matching panties for that bra of yours," Griselda stated.

She then pulled a pale pink satin sleep shirt from the bag. It was a simple, short sleeved garment with a single patch pocket on the right hip. Griselda pulled the shift on over Shayla's unresisting form.

Pulling Shayla into the bathroom, Griselda showed Shayla there was a brand new toothbrush in a vibrant yellow color. Then, with a soft kiss to the silent girl's lips, Griselda closed the bathroom door to give Shayla some privacy. A few moments later, Shayla exited the bathroom and slipped under the covers.

There were four cloth covered buttons on Shayla's sleep shirt. In the morning, Griselda found that two of the buttons had come undone and her hand was resting inside of Shayla's sleep shirt. Griselda had her left hand wedged underneath Shayla's heavy right breast. Griselda had her front resting squarely against Shayla's back; Shayla's mop of brown curls was tickling Griselda's nose.

With a soft kiss to Shayla's left ear, Griselda wiggled out of the bed. After relieving herself, Griselda padded into the kitchen. She pulled an apron on over her camisole top and tap pants sleepwear and busied herself with preparing breakfast.

"You do not get breakfast in bed," Griselda stated, entering the bedroom.

"Aw! Come on," Shayla playfully wheedled.

Shayla was pleased that breakfast was not a bowl of cold cereal, which was all she had in her apartment. They sat at the small table and began to eat with gusto. The sense of ease and comfortability with one another vanished when, in between swallowing her mouthful of food and stuffing another bite of her hash brown casserole into her mouth, Shayla asked if this was considered a second date, or was it somehow still part of their first date.

"It is two people eating breakfast," Griselda snapped, slamming her fork down onto the glass top of the table. "It is not a date. Its two people eating. That's all."

"Oh," Shayla said, voice small as she shrank from Griselda's anger.

After breakfast, Griselda ordered Shayla to get dressed. Shayla pulled on her threadbare panties and graying bra. Griselda was too angry with Shayla, with herself to find any amusement in Shayla's having to jump a few times to wiggle into her snug jeans.

"I uh," Shayla started to say as she paused by the front door.

"Good bye," Griselda snapped.

"So uh, what, what you doing today?" Shayla attempted.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with," Griselda said tersely.

"Why, why did that, why are you so upset with her?" Griselda asked herself as she locked the door behind Shayla.

Last night, as they'd eaten a meal together, Griselda learned the Shayla Michelle Simon had been born Shayla Michelle Broussard. She'd married Nick Simon just days after her eighteenth birthday; she'd found out she was pregnant. Less than a month into their marriage, Shayla had miscarried, and according to her, Nick took it as a sign from God that God did not sanction their union and had abandoned Shayla.

Griselda vaguely remembered a tall, lanky, sullen looking man in his mid to late twenties lurking around the complex a few months earlier when Griselda first moved into her apartment. Then, suddenly, she did not see him around the apartment complex anymore.

Griselda assumed, and a glance at a picture Shayla had taken with her cell phone confirmed Griselda's suspicions that this fellow had been Nick Simon. When Griselda asked, quite honestly why or how Shayla had found Nick to be handsome, Shayla had stated that she was fat.

After Nick abandoned Shayla, Charles and Edna Broussard coldly told their daughter she'd made her bed; she could lie in it. They'd told Shayla the same thing when she'd lost her job from the bakery.

"So, why? Why are you so upset with some ignorant, uneducated little simpleton?" Griselda angrily demanded of herself as she poured another cup of coffee.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Griselda hurried through a shower. She dressed for comfort rather than glamour and hurried from her apartment. Griselda drove to Pine Groves Assisted Living and checked her older sister out for a four hour day pass. Griselda took Greta to the petting zoo in Jack's Creek. From there, they went to Mama's Po-Boys for lunch. After cleaning Greta's face and hands of the very messy roast beef po-boy, Griselda took Greta to Abdul's Department Store in DeGarde, Louisiana. Griselda bought her sister some new shoes and some padded socks; Greta loved the extra thick soles of the Coach John's Uniforms socks. In the toy department, Griselda let her sister pick out one, just one thing. Greta found a huge stuffed football so big even Drew Brees would have trouble throwing it. She was allowed to have one new coloring book as well.

Returning to Pine Groves, Griselda spoke briefly with the staff while Greta happily showed off her new football. Then, hugging her sister, Griselda left the facility.

"God damn it, when? When am I going to stop crying?" Griselda asked herself as she sat in the parking lot of Pine Groves and sobbed for her sister's plight.

Finally wiping her eyes, Griselda left the parking lot. Arriving to her apartment, Griselda vacillated between wanting some solitude and wanting to take the edge off of her frustration by using her neighbor.

The decision was taken from her when she saw Shayla coming down the stairs dressed in a simple knee length skirt and soft pink top. Shayla stood, watching Griselda. Griselda shut off the car and got out.

"We going out to eat?" Shayla asked, indicating her choice of attire.

"Hadn't planned on it. Why?" Griselda asked.

"Because, because, I, I'm just 'bout out of food," Shayla confessed.

"Can it be something quick and easy?" Griselda sighed, unlocking the door of her apartment.

"Yeah," Shayla agreed.

Griselda decided on spaghetti and marinara sauce with large meatballs. While she worked, Shayla kept up a running, rambling monologue. Shayla said nothing at all; it was just a word salad spewing from her pretty mouth as she stood in Griselda's apartment.

They sat at the table and ate the cool crisp salad of mixed greens. Griselda had crumbled some feta cheese and bacon bits onto the leafy salad. The dressing was a simple vinaigrette Griselda made with vinegar and olive oil with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. After the salad, Griselda served the spaghetti.