101 Avila Road#A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Griselda knelt on his bed and reached her hands back. Pulling her buttocks open, Griselda moaned out loud when she felt Eddie's tongue at her anus. Feeling his finger spearing her rectum caused the familiar burn, the familiar shudder deep within her guts.

"Oh Jesus God yes," Griselda hissed when she felt the blunt head of Eddie's cock pressing against her greasy anus.

"Eddie used Griselda's hips to pull her against his forward thrusts. When they established a good, steady rhythm, his hands dropped from her hips and gripped her breasts. Griselda released her fierce grip on her buttocks and pressed Eddie's hands firmly against her heavy breasts.

"Yes!" Griselda panted. "Yes! Yes! Yes, I oh God, oh Jesus God!"

A moment after her own climax, Eddie began the familiar jerking dance. Griselda reached her right hand back and frantically rubbed her splayed pussy. They managed to climax together.

"So, are you, you're bisexual?" Eddie asked as he lay next to the still kneeling Griselda.

"I'm a Griselda-sexual," Griselda said, slowly righting herself.

"A what?" Eddie laughed, unsure.

Upon receiving her Bachelor's Degree with a double major of Criminal Justice and Finance, Griselda decided to attend law school at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Griselda had been a conscientious student while at Myndee; she doubled down on her studies while at ULD. Even though there was a chapter for the LGBTQ students of ULD, Griselda did not attend any of their meetings.

She applied for and was given an internship with the law offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones. Parker Johnson, her father had been none too pleased and her uncle Brandon Johnson, the second Johnson of Johnson, Johnson & Lambert had been thoroughly outraged with the perceived slight from his niece. Griselda simply shrugged, unconcerned when her mother told her of the grumblings of her father and her uncle and set about to do her best for the law offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones. And, her hard work bore rewards for her.

.-.-.-.-.

The morning after her brief meeting with Shayla, her cute neighbor, Griselda dressed for another day of work at the Law offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones, located in Elgee, Louisiana. Entering her office, Griselda stopped to look at the framed photograph of her graduation from law school on the wall to the left of her desk. Griselda smirked at the forced smile her father wore. The genuine smiles of her mother Katrina, Griselda's older sister Greta and Griselda's younger sister Brigitta were wide, happy smiles.

If Griselda had one weakness, it was Greta, her older sister. When Greta was five years old, she found Katrina's cache of pills and ate ten or fifteen of them. After all, her Daddy always referred to the pills as 'Mommy's Candy.' Greta did not realize Parker used that term in a disparaging way. She just knew it was Mommy's candy and Greta loved candy.

Now in her mid-twenties, a successful day for Greta Johnson was a day when she did not soil herself. A successful day was a day when she managed to tie her shoelaces and not knot them up. Standing next to her sister, Greta knew this was a real important day, a happy day for Griselda and smiled widely for the photographer. She laughed joyously when Connie Edwards said 'Say cheese and boogers!'

"Love you, Sissy," Griselda murmured to the photograph, then started her desktop computer.

Discovering her daughter lying on the floor of her bedroom, unresponsive was the catalyst Katrina needed to sober up. And, upon sobering up, Katrina saw what a façade her marriage was. Parker was livid when Katrina's lawyer managed to prove Parker's many dalliances, breaking what Parker had believed was an iron-clad prenuptial agreement.

Being in the vicinity of his ex-wife and their disabled daughter was not the only reason for Parker's forced smile. He'd been more than just a little miffed when Griselda did an internship with the Law Offices of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones rather than with the Law Offices of Johnson, Johnson & Lambert. Then Parker reasoned with himself; by doing her internship with Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones,, Griselda would have knowledge of the inner workings of Ferguson, Benoit, Fowler, Jones when she joined him at Johnson, Johnson & Lambert.

"No, Father," Griselda had smirked as she sat in front of her father's desk the day before the graduation ceremony, hours before Connie Edwards told the gathering to say 'cheese and boogers!'

"No?" Parker asked, genuinely shocked.

"No. Why would I want to work at Johnson, Johnson and Lambert?" Griselda asked, ice blue eyes regarding Parker coolly.

"Well, because, because..." Parker spluttered.

"Because you're my daddy?" Griselda guessed. "So I can do all the work that you're too lazy, too self-important, too conceited to do? Only to watch you lose the case because you're too narcissistic and arrogant to do your due diligence?"

"Now see here," Parker snarled angrily.

"Hate to break this to you, Father," Griselda smiled. "You're not the smartest lawyer in all of Louisiana. Hell, you're not even the smartest lawyer in this room. Thanks, but I think I'd rather work somewhere that isn't destined for failure."

Just as Griselda was about to answer a inter-office memo from Carter Fullilove, a second inter-office memo popped up, summoning her to the office of Steven Jones. Griselda shut her system down and scurried to the office of Steven Jones.

Returning to her office, Griselda replied to Carter's memo, explaining that she'd just been given a new case so would forward all notes and files to whomever Carter decided would assist him in his ongoing case.

The new case kept Griselda busy. She did smirk when she saw the counsel for the plaintiff was employed by Johnson, Johnson & Lambert. Given the astronomical amount of money the plaintiff was seeking, Griselda was certain her father would appoint himself as lead counsel but only after Keisha Madison did all of the prep work.

Monday evening, Griselda waited until seven o'clock before sending a text message to Shayla's cell phone. She did not receive a response. Tuesday afternoon as she got out of her car, Griselda verified that Shayla's car was in the space reserved for Apartment #A6 and sent another text message to Shayla's phone. By six o'clock, she'd still not received a response so she marched up the stairs to the second landing.

"Oh, I uh, hi, hi Griselda," a very nervous Shayla answered the door after Griselda's second hard knock on the door.

"Hi Shayla," Griselda said and waited.

"I uh, listen, uh, about the money..." Shayla finally said, then tried to spin a long, convoluted tale.

"Follow me," Griselda interrupted and turned away.

A moment later, they entered Griselda's apartment. Shayla again began to ramble her excuses. Griselda stopped her by clamping a hand over Shayla's adorable mouth.

"Shayla, I don't care about your mom, your step-mom, your sister, your sister's next door neighbor's dog," Griselda snapped.

Griselda held up the single page document Shayla had signed. Griselda put the sheet of paper onto her glass table again. She'd attempted to hold Shayla's eyes but Shayla looked away.

"You came to me. You came to me; I did not come to you. You came to me needing to borrow two hundred dollars. Did I make you hunt me down? Did I ignore your text messages and hope you'd forget all about it?" Griselda said, staring hard at the fidgeting Shayla.

"Well, no, but..." Shayla mumbled, looking at the ground.

"You do not have the two hundred dollars?" Griselda verified.

"I uh, no," Shayla admitted, still not looking up.

"So, as outlined in our contract, you owe me two hundred dollars' worth of services," Griselda snapped. "It's right here; you read it and you signed it."

"I uh yeah," Shayla mumbled.

"So, wait right here," Griselda said and marched to her bedroom.

She entered her bedroom and found the coiled tape measurer. Returning to the living room/dining room, Griselda almost smiled; Shayla had not moved from her position next to the dining room table. And, Shayla was staring hard at the beige carpet.

"Oh, Sweetheart. We are going to have so much fun," Griselda thought, feeling her panties become quite wet.

"Wait, What? What are you doing?" Shayla asked as Griselda looped the tape measurer around Shayla's waist.

"I have a few peccadilloes," Griselda confessed as she measured Shayla's hips and bust.

"A few what?" Shayla asked but Griselda did not answer.

"We are going to have so much fun," Griselda said, no warmth or levity in her voice as she noted the measurement.

Shayla gasped out when Griselda grabbed her by her curly mop of hair and pressed her pouting lips to Shayla's pouting lips. When Shayla gasped, Griselda took the opportunity to thrust her tongue into Shayla's mouth.

"I, I'm not gay," Shayla gasped, stepping back and placing her forearm over her 32D breasts.

"I'm not either," Griselda smiled without warmth.

Setting the notepad next to her laptop, Griselda looked at the hotly blushing Shayla. Shayla's large eyes still stared at Griselda, waiting for Griselda's next move.

"How is the job search going?" Griselda asked, almost with some compassion in her voice.

"I, it, it's going... it's not going worth a shit," Shayla admitted. "But, but, it's my own damned fault."

Shayla's large eyes filled with tears. Griselda waited for a long moment as Shayla fought against crying in front of the hard-nosed neighbor.

"I mean, there, there just ain't a whole lot out there for a high school drop-out," Shayla whispered.

"No, I'm sure there's not," Griselda said gently.

Griselda gently put her hand on the back of Shayla's head. Shayla looked up into Griselda's ice blue eyes. Griselda bent and softly kissed Shayla's lips. This time, Shayla did not gasp, did not give Griselda an opportunity to thrust her tongue into Shayla's mouth.

"Friday, do you like Mexican? Friday wear some jeans, a nice top and we'll go to that new restaurant by the mall. Then we'll come back here and..." Griselda ordered.

"That new...oh! That, that..." Shayla said as Griselda's fingers massaged the back of Shayla's head.

"Casa Del Rio," Griselda said.

Griselda delivered a third kiss to the girl's pouting lips, then released Shayla's head. Griselda opened her laptop as she sat at her table. Shayla stood, unsure.

Griselda looked up and regarded Shayla. Shayla fidgeted a moment, then sidled to the door of the apartment. With a soft 'bye' Shayla let herself out of the apartment.

"Yes!" Griselda hissed, hefting her skirt to her waist.

"Yes," Griselda moaned as she rubbed the heel of her hand against her very wet panties.

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun," Griselda panted through her orgasm.

Friday afternoon, Griselda sent Stephen Jones her notes and suggestions for the upcoming trial. Then, before Stephen could make any last minute demands, Griselda clocked out and logged off of the network. She gave the graduation photograph a lingering look then shut off her office light.

"Have a good weekend," Stephen Jones said as Griselda shut and locked her office door.

"You as well," Griselda smiled.

An hour later, Shayla opened her apartment door and gave Griselda a nervous smile. Griselda's eyes swept from Shayla's tousled mop of brown hair, her lightly applied cosmetics, the cute peach colored button up blouse and faded black jeans. Griselda pursed her lip in disapproval at the sight of Shayla's flip flops but decided to overlook the fashion faux pas. This time.

"That top; that's a very pretty color on you," Griselda complimented as they stepped down the metal stairs.

"Oh, thank you! It, my mom gave it to me last Christmas but I've never had anywhere to wear it," Shayla gushed.

The meal was typical Tex-Mex fare. Griselda made no moves, took no liberties with her guest and Shayla relaxed and enjoyed her meal. She seemed especially pleased with the soft, piping hot buttery sopapillas filled with honey.

"Each date," Griselda said when the door of her apartment closed behind them. "Each date will remove twenty five dollars from your total."

"Twenty five!" Shayla said in dismay. "But, that, that will take..."

"Shayla, I spent forty seven dollars and thirty four cents on tonight's meal," Griselda snapped, regarding Shayla with a hard look.

"Yes ma'am," Shayla said meekly, eyes downcast.

"Now," Griselda said, holding up a plastic bag. "As I'd said, I do have a few eccentricities."

Shayla looked up and looked at the bag in Griselda's hand. Griselda placed the bag on the corner of her coffee table. Shayla looked from the bag to Griselda's hard face, hard smile.

"Please put these on. The panties? Go on the outside of the garter stays," Griselda said. "I will be in the bedroom waiting for you."

"I uh..." Shayla stammered, blushing profusely.

Griselda smiled a satisfied smile as Shayla's hand went to the top button of her blouse. Turning, Griselda marched to her bedroom.

A brisk diddle of her clitoris nearly brought Griselda to her knees. She hurried through removing her blouse and skirt. This left her in her lavender half-cup bra and matching thong panties. The garter belt was also lavender but Griselda's sheer hose were a nude color. With some reluctance, Griselda slipped her five inch pumps from her feet. She was naturally five to six inches taller than her diminutive plaything but Griselda did enjoy the extra sense of superiority her high heels afforded her.

Twilight was seeping into the room, bringing shadows with it. Griselda switched her bedside lamp on and waited for her guest.

Just when she was about to march out of the bedroom and drag Shayla into the bedroom by her adorable mop of brown curls, Griselda heard a timid knock at the door. Griselda smiled in triumph, and oddly enough, in relief.

"Come," Griselda barked, to let Shayla know she did not appreciate being made to wait.

The door opened slowly and a hotly blushing Shayla entered the dimly lighted bedroom. The light from the living room's single floor lamp was still on and the weak lighting provided a murky backdrop for the cute young woman.

As Shayla slowly made her way to where Griselda sat on the edge of the bed, Griselda admired the pale pink half-cup bra and the pale pink garter belt, white cotton panties and pale pink stockings the delightful creature wore. Shayla's light brown areolae were slightly larger than silver dollar coins and her nipples were fat nubs on Shayla's 35DD breasts. Griselda gave a silent nod to the Ladner Group; the bra and matching garter belt were perfect against Shayla's pale flesh. Shayla held one hand in front of her crotch, even though her crotch was covered by white cotton panties.

Shayla's waist was thirty two inches and her hips were thirty four inches. Griselda looked at Shayla's soft looking belly with her cute little tunnel of a navel, looked at Shayla's stumpy legs encased in the sheer nylon stockings, and Shayla's dainty little feet.

Looking up at Shayla's large brown eyes, Griselda held out a hand. Shayla paused for a moment, then took the offered hand. Griselda gently pulled Shayla to sit on the bed next to her.

"You look very nice in that," Griselda said in a whisper.

"Thank you," Shayla mumbled, averting her eyes.

"No, no, I'm being serious," Griselda said, standing and pulling Shayla to her feet.

Griselda pulled Shayla to the mirrored closet door. She stood behind Shayla and Shayla looked at her reflection. Looking over Shayla's shoulder at their reflections, Griselda felt more of her excitement flood her panties.

In the mirror, Griselda and Shayla made eye contact. Griselda held Shayla's nervous gaze as her fingers trailed up Shayla's spine, over the strap of the bra to the base of Shayla's neck. Griselda trailed her left hand to Shayla's left shoulder. Shayla dropped her gaze but Griselda continued to look at the image in the mirror as she bent her head.

"Ah!" Shayla gasped out as Griselda's lips softly touched Shayla's right shoulder.

"I, uh, oh!" Shayla croaked out as Griselda's right hand came around and trailed along Shayla's large right areole.

Shayla stood, stock still as Griselda nuzzled Shayla's right shoulder. Griselda stared into Shayla's wide eyes in the mirror as her fingers continued to slowly stroke Shayla's areole, her left hand continued to softly stroke Shayla's shoulder. Griselda held Shayla's eyes as she straightened, her hands still softly caressing Shayla's flesh.

"Come," Griselda said softly, right hand dropping to Shayla's soft middle.

Griselda guided Shayla to the bed again. Again, the two sat on the bed, side by side. Griselda fought against the smile; her feet were flat on the floor but Shayla had to point her toes down to touch the floor.

"I, uh, I mean, I, I'm not, I don't," Shayla started to babble.

Griselda silenced Shayla with a soft, gentle lip to lip kiss. Her right hand came up and softly cupped Shayla's round face. Griselda's left hand was at the small of Shayla's back, softly holding the skittish woman.

Griselda's fingers softly traced over Shayla's face. Griselda brought her lips to Shayla's lips and gave Shayla a soft kiss, then pulled her lips a millimeter away from Shayla's lips. Her fingers continued to stroke Shayla's smooth, warm skin. She ran her fingers over Shayla's slightly shaggy eyebrows, Shayla's soft cheekbones. Griselda again touched Shayla's lips with her own lips, then pulled back a millimeter as she touched Shayla's dainty left ear. Griselda touched Shayla's lips with her own as she trailed her fingertips over the outer rim of Shayla's small ear. She noticed that Shayla had pierced earlobes but had not worn any earrings tonight.

Griselda touched her lips to Shayla's lips again. For a long moment, she held the kiss, then brought her lips back just a millimeter from Shayla's lips. Griselda trailed her fingertips along Shayla's jaw around to Shayla's chin. She touched her lips to Shayla's lips as she brought her fingers down to Shayla's soft throat. She pulled her lips from Shayla's lips.

Griselda fought against smiling when Shayla brought her lips to rest against Griselda's lips. Griselda trailed her fingers along Shayla's shoulder as she and Shayla shared a soft kiss. When Griselda began to trace along Shayla's pudgy left arm, Griselda slowly opened her mouth. When she took Shayla's left hand into her right hand, Shayla had worked her tongue into Griselda's mouth.

Pulling from the kiss, Griselda gently eased Shayla to lie back against the two pillows. Wiggling onto the bed, Griselda put herself to the right of Shayla's prone body. Leaning over, Griselda used her right hand to pull Shayla to lie upon her right side, facing Griselda. Looking into Shayla's eyes, Griselda could see the confusion warring with the pleasure in the warm brown eyes. Again, Griselda softly touched Shayla's lips with a kiss.

Griselda again kissed Shayla's lips as her right hand left Shayla's face and travelled down to Shayla's left breast. Softly tracing back and forth over Shayla's heavy breast, Griselda came closer and closer to Shayla's left areole. She kissed Shayla's lips again, fighting against the smile when her fingers came in contact with Shayla's tightly constricted areole. Gently, slowly tracing around the exposed portion of Shayla's areole, Griselda did smile when she found Shayla's rock hard nipple.

"Ung!" Shayla grunted when Griselda gave a light pinch to the hard nub.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Griselda whispered playfully.

Shayla pressed her lips to Griselda's lips. Shayla opened her mouth as Griselda continued to lightly tease Shayla's fat nipple.

"Mm hmm," Griselda crooned as they kissed.

"I, oh God," Shayla grunted as Griselda delivered another pinch to the hard nub.