12: Jessica Gets Coffee

Story Info
The morning after: Getting coffee and meeting Tom.
2.3k words
4.06
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning and laid in bed thinking back to last night. Jack was sweet guy, and he had given me a really good orgasm. So what if his dick was small if he could please me in other ways, right? I might even be really falling for him.

I rolled over and slipped my hand down my underwear to gentle caress my mound. Mmm, this always felt good in the morning. I pushed the tip of my pointer finger in, teasing myself. Sliding it further in, stopping one my finger was all the way in. I twisted it slowly back and forth and then giggled a bit, thinking "This feels as big as Jack was - as long certainly, maybe just a bit skinnier than him." I pushed a second finger in and then a third, groaning as I stretched myself. It did feel good to be more full.

I started to slowly finger myself with three fingers, my other hand finding my clit and rubbing it. I groaned loudly knowing that Kimberley wasn't home to hear me. It didn't take long as I soon came, breathing hard, moaning loudly as my body shook.

I stopped moving, and laid there, fingers still inside me, catching my breath. I sighed "Would Jack's little dick really be enough?"

I slipped my fingers out and got dressed, slipping the dress that I wore yesterday back on, not bothering with a bra. I slipped the panties back on too and sighed. I needed coffee.

After getting dressed I gathered my wallet and keys and headed down the block to the local coffee shop - a Pete's - to get my much-needed caffeine.

Entering the shop I ordered my usual, Americano and a scone. I sat at a corner table and nibbled at the scone, reading the news on my phone. After a couple of minutes I looked up and stared absent-mindedly around the coffee shop as I tried the coffee, seeing if it was still too hot.

That's when I saw him - a guy, a dark-haired guy a couple of tables away watching me, smiling at me. I quickly looked down, my cheeks blushing a bit. It couldn't be, could it? That's not the same guy - the one that Kimberley met here?

I glanced back up and saw him smiling even more at me. Oh, he just nodded at me. I looked quickly back down at my phone, my cheeks blushing even more.

A moment later I heard "Hi, I'm Tom, and you are?" There he was - standing by my table, smiling down at me. And oh what a smile -- it was a nice smile. I blushed deeply and stammered a bit "J-Jessica... I'm Jessica." He chuckled a bit and motioned the chair "Mind if I join you?"

I shook my head slightly no, still blushing deeply as he sat down and smiled at me, saying nothing for a minute. I fidgeted, blushing before finally stammer "D-did you want something?"

He grinned a bit and then replied "So Jessica, haven't I seen you here before?"

I shrugged a bit "Well, um, maybe. I do come in quite often in the morning for coffee before class. You might have met my room-mate though, Kimberley? She said something meeting a guy named Tom here the other day."

He grinned at me, replying "Oh yeah, Kimberley, she was.... fun."

I blushed even more and said nothing.

He continued "Bring your coffee and come back to my place?"

I blinked, my eyes widening, cheeks flushing "Wh-what? Your place? It's not even 9am."

He grinned again "Well, if you're a friend of Kimberely's, I'm sure you're fun." He glanced down at my chest and added "And I can tell you want to."

I looked down at my breasts and blushed even deeper. Oh why didn't I wear a bra. My nipples were stiff and clearly visible under the material. I stammered "I, uh, I want to? I mean, I'm not like that.... not like Kimberley."

Tom leaned in and whispered to me "Oh come on, all girls like a big thick cock. You know you want it." He then leaned back and smiled smugly at me, arms crossed on his chest, pausing, staring at me.

I squirmed, still blushing deeply, shaking my head no "I -- I'm -- that's not how I am...."

He stood up and took my hand in his, guiding me to stand, stating simply "You're coming with me Jessica."

I stood, trembling, my mind racing. What was I doing? Was I really going to be his morning booty call? And yet I picked up my stuff and took a step, starting to follow him.

Tom smiled back at me "I live nearby. It won't take long to get there."

I nervously sipped my coffee as we walked down the block, Tom saying something about how nice the weather was. My mind was churning even as my body told me how aroused I was "What was I doing? I'm not a slut like this! What would it be like to have a really big one?"

We walked three houses past my apartment and stopped, walking up the front steps of a nice but definitely still college rental house. Unlocking the door he let me in and then stepped in. He guided me up the stairs and to the left, taking me into his bedroom.

He shut the door and turned to me smiling. Leaning in, he kissed me lightly on the lips. I gasped and started to tremble again. He slipped his arms around me and pulled me close, whispering "Don't be so afraid. You're going to enjoy it...."

His hands grasped my dress and quickly pulled it up over my head and off, leaving me in just my panties before I had a chance to react. My eyes opened wide in shock and a soft gasp came from my lips. He placed his hand over my breasts and squeezed them, kneading them as I trembled. He grinned "Hmm, very nice little tits...."

I gasped loudly as he pinched my nipples and pulled at them a bit. Whimpering, I asked "W-what are you doing?"

He snickered a bit, grinning "Admiring your sexy body slut."

I gasped loudly and protested "I -- I'm not a slut."

He laughed a bit "Yeah whatever...." and then grabbed my underwear and tugged it down, dropping it down to my ankles.

I gasped again and protested "W-what are you doing? Stop!"

He shoved his hand between my legs and rubbed my mound roughly. A smirk grew on his face "You're so wet you little slut -- even wetter than your room-mate, though she was a good deal more willing."

I groaned deeply, whimpering, not moving, naked except for my shoes and my underwear around my ankles. What was I doing? I should stop him. I'm not like this....

He roughly pushed two fingers up into me, eliciting a whimpering moan from me. Still I didn't move, standing there, trembling, moaning. I should leave, yet my body betrayed how much I wanted it as he fingered me, the sound of my wetness against his fingers now apparent to both of us.

He grinned even more and pinched a nipple with his other hand, pulling on it "Nice tight cunt too...."

I opened my mouth to protest but suddenly yelped as I felt him slap my breast "On the bed on your hands and knees slut."

I gasped "W-w-what?"

He slapped my breast again, pulled his fingers out of me and then pushed me back on the bed, demanding roughly "On the bed on your hands and knees like a good bitch."

I trembled and yelped as I fell on the bed. Yet I rolled over and pulled myself up to my hands and knees, trembling. What was I doing? I should stop him. I needed to stop him. This isn't me. I don't want this. What was I doing?

He sneered, smacking my ass as I heard him unzip his pants with his other hand "Much better."

I whimpered and then moaned as he spanked me. What was happening to me? Why did this turn me on?

Then I felt him. The head of him, rubbing along my lips as he asked "ready bitch?"

I shook my head no and whimpered "P-please --please be gentle...."

He laughed loudly at me and then mounted me hard, taking me completely with one powerful thrust, burying his thick cock completely inside me. I shrieked loudly, screaming incoherently as I was suddenly stretched more than I had ever been before. He grabbed my hair and held me there, not moving, his cock buried inside me as I whimpered and moaned, shaking.

"Like my cock slut? Biggest you've ever had? I'm sure it is from how tight your cunt is."

I whimpered incoherently, shaking, tears coming to my eyes. It hurt so much to be stretched like this. But it also turned me on in ways that I had never experienced.

He spanked my ass firmly, eliciting another gasping moan. Then he withdrew most of the way out of me and paused before swiftly and firmly driving himself back into me, making me shriek loudly again.

He laughed as I panted and moaned, trembling. "You've never been properly fucked by a real cock, have you slut?"

I could only whimper and moan in response.

He withdrew again and then quickly drove himself home, not pausing this time. I moaned deeply and trembled.

"Slap" the sound of his hand hitting my ass hard made me cry out "Uuunnggg...." again. I panted, trembling as he laughed loudly above me.

He pulled my hair with one hand, forcing my head back, forcing me to arch my back. With his other hand he held my hip and started to fuck me hard, not pausing. Pulling out and driving back in hard, making my entire body bounce, making my breasts bounce lewdly under me.

I clutched his bed covers whimpering, incoherent, guttural groans escaping my lips as he fucked me hard. My mind was a a jumbled mess, the raw lust emanating from my pussy taking over any rational thought, any realization of what I was doing.

He kept fucking me, occasionally slapping my ass firmly, pulling my hair, taking me how he wanted me. I could only whimper and groan, panting under him, the sound of his thick cock fucking my incredibly wet pussy echoing off the walls. I'd never been so wet.

Then I felt it. My body started to tremble and shake even more. I started to see stars and suddenly I was cumming. Not just cumming, but cumming like I'd never come before. I screamed loudly. No idea what I screamed, but I screamed and thrashed under him as I came, panting, gasping for air. He didn't stop. Just kept driving himself into me.

He finally stopped, cock buried completely inside me as I twitched under him. He laughed. The asshole actually laughed at me as the remnants of my orgasm surged through me. He laughed, smirking "Was that good bitch? Did you enjoy your first real fuck slut?"

Not waiting for an answer her snarled "But I haven't cum yet." He pushed my head down onto the bed and pinned me down, my ass in the air. He withdrew his cock and slammed it into me, even harder, eliciting an incoherent, guttural groan from me.

He laughed louder as he lifted himself up a bit, knees apart, straddling me and fucked me even harder. His cock bottomed out, slamming against my cervix. I groaned incoherently, twitching and shaking under him, unable to do anything but take it.

He pounded me hard, driving my face into the bed covers, my hand clutching the bed as I moaned deeply, my body shaking, trembling hard. Suddenly I felt it as he grunted deeply, pumping cum into me. I shook violently, cumming hard, a rasping, gurgling noise coming from my lips as I came uncontrollably. My eyes rolled back, barely clinging to consciousness as he finished cumming side me, grunting deeply.

He held me there for a moment, pinned against the bed, body shaking under him, his cock embedded deep inside me, barely aware of what was going on around me as I twitched, still orgasming.

Then suddenly he slapped my ass and withdrew, letting me flop down to the bed, moaning, my body almost limp. He stared down at me and laughed, his half-mast cock coated with his cum and my wetness hanging in front of my glazed over eyes.

He smirked, still laughing "Such a tight cunt. You're a good fuck. I need to get to class though. Let yourself out. And tomorrow bring me an espresso at 9 am. No underwear. Got it slut?"

I whimpered, moaning, my pussy starting to feel very sore.

He smirked and laughed at me again as he got dressed quickly "Shit, it's already 9:50. I'm going to be late for class." He hurried out the door, smirking, leaving me lying on his bed.

I laid there for a few more minutes, my breathing slowing down. I rolled onto my back and looked down at myself. My nipples will swollen and red from being pulled. My breasts were pink from his slaps. My pussy was gaping open, lips swollen, his cum dripping out of me.

My mind slowly processed what had just happened. I had come home with a stranger and let him fuck me. Not only that, he had fucked me hard. And he had come inside me. Was I pregnant? Did I have a disease? Shit. What had I done?

I slowly stood, my legs still a bit unsteady. I pulled my underwear back on and slipped my dress on, trying my best to fix my messed up hair. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself "I definitely look like I just got fucked."

Blushing, I made my way quietly down the stairs, trying to avoid any potential room-mates of his. I let myself out and hurried home, trying not to look at anyone, my pussy sore as I walked stiffly home.