All Comments on '13 June Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Oh, damn...

Don't stop here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Boy was this silly.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Finish the story!

If this is complete,what happened to this year's event?If there is a part 2,let people know,otherwise this is a fragment

CharleyTCharleyTover 9 years ago
Get an editor!!!!

" We both confessed that neither of us had ever engaged in sex with another woman before, but we'd both always been courteous, "It's sort of like we're virgins all over again," she joked." Are you sure that you meant Courteous??? Possibly you meant Curious? This is just one of many errors that should have been caught.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Interesting

This wife is truly a living wife: supportive, cool, adventurous, communicative. The exact, complete, opposite of wife in you other story who is one of very worst bitches I have ever read of, and whose burning would be far too good for her.

I like you hot and loving wife story much better!

adgeonadgeonover 9 years ago
Interesting start

Carry on- you have my attention.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Start

At last a truly loving wife who is kind, thoughtful, caring, honest, adventurous, open minded towards her husband. No cheating or cuckolding the poor sap of a husband.

More of these type of stories needed in LW section.

Good start by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spooning is my gift

We been married for 14 year two girls 8 and 12. He's been trying to get me in to kinky sex acts for years. So after talking with my best friend on anal sex. She gave me a little secret that her mother give her. Get him to spoon with you. Remove your panties. Get his cock head between your ass cheeks. He will enjoy just getting near your asshole. Have him promise not to inter your ass. But we all know things happen when you both fall off to sleep. Well it did. His cock found its way in my asshole as we slept. We both start stroking in our sleep. I start crying for him to stop fucking my ass please honey stop fucking me in the ass. He started Cummings in my ass now I'm acting like I'm so up set with him. He's telling me how sorry he is. And for about a week or two he is so sweet to me. Then I let him spoon with me again with the promise. And it happen again. His cock find its way in my ass again and he cum in my ass again. This been going on for about four years now. What is a girl to do(SMILE)

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
ENJOYABLE!!!

I really am enjoying your tales. This is a really good one! I like that it cvers episodes over a long time period, but doesn't list all the birthday partys.

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
This got me very hard.

i loved this story, especially his wife’s attitude about swinging and her affair wi the lady photographer, SEXY!!!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Like the first chapter, sets a cool swinger club vibe , story and background is pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
grade nine english at best...

i still read it and enjoyed it. don´t bother to go back to middle school. i like you slutty the way you are...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This piece of shit had too dildos in it. The cheap black one, and the fake one with higher IQ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous