All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 12'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enough already!

This is not a love story. It's not even BDSM - it's pure, unadulterated sadism with a sprinkling of mind control. When will he be satisfied? She's either going to end up with an STD, AIDS, or dead because of a snuff-induced fantasy.

Best thing to happen to Kelli would be to go lesbian and divorce this sick fucker.

0 stars - with a plea to Literotica to delete this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon-Enough: It's a fantasy. Get over it!

As an author, I have to ask: Why are you even in the BDSM section? Your comment would hold true if this was posted in loving couples or any other section. But it's in BDSM, which stands for Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism. Perhaps you should buy a dictionary and learn the definitions of each term.

Obviously this is a fantasy. Is your outrage truly aimed at the story, or is it indicative of your guilt for reading this story? As a scholar of human psychology, I'm going to posit that it's the latter. Please, come down from your holy pulpit, delete your link to Literotica, and go back to watching The Family Channel. But keep that remote handy; some of those Nick at Night ads get a little racy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loosing interest :(

i must agree with anonymous when said that this one wasnt much for bdsm and out of all of the chapters for 14 days to redemption, it wasnt my favourite. Still enjoying the different happenings for each day and looking forward to ch 13 and 14.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with "Anon-Enough" --this guy is out of control

This is a husband taking angry, sadistic revenge and at this point it seems like he won't be satisfied until she's completely broken. An experienced dom doesn't operate out of anger, as it would be too easy to lose control and go too far.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago

I was pleased by the beginnings of this story. Some aspects out of control... But it's still a story. Now I'm not sure what to think. This was a relatively hot scene... Wondering what's in store next.

-a

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You must understand...

This entire story is leading up to something and if you don't agree with it or it angers you, then stop searching for BDSM stories! There is nothing wrong with this story. Now, if this story was right next to the "romantic" Twilight series, than maybe it would be inappropriate, but it's not.

This is fiction. And if it's true than I am rather jealous of Kelli. She has a nice thing going for her. Yes, her Master is pushing her hard but that's one of the great things in being a slave. Unlike a regular human, we get pushed and pushed until we are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this isn't even hard core bdsm

Why would somebody say this is sick and should be deleted? Its in the bdsm section and pretty tame compared to some of the stories. I like it. I don't understand why people with obvious sexual hang ups would even be on this site.

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
To All Anoms

You realize that the only reason that this is a BDSM story is because the wife cheated right? In true BDSM, there would be talk of fantasies (on both sides) and limits. There is none of that here. The premise is that the wife cheated and has agreed to, albeitly she had little choice if she was to save her marriage, be a sex slave to her husband for 2 weeks TO REDEEM HERSELF (I'd put that in italics but there aren't any). That last part is important. This story is turning out to be less and less for redemption and more about 'how many fantasies can I get in before the end?'. And, btw, that is NOT how a real master operates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it!

So fucking good, I need.a good spanking !

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Girl on girl.

Ok. That fantasy wasn't as bad. At least Kelli wasn't really hurt this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dominant needed

I really want to be in a bdsm relationshiap but can't find a dominant. please help..I am still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In need of a Master

Please contact : user name, TigerBearMaster. If you want a true Master?!

Being anonymous does not really help!

Contact me or my own lovely sub' for advice or direction...

Regards Master Bear x

The story is just fine , a little long maybe. More comments at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To all of those complaining, I've read worse in the Non Consent forum. So this is fairly tame. Tame enough that it could have been put in the Loving Wives forum. :-0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous