14 Months 06: January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is what it is. You don't have to sugar coat it for me. I know where I was when you came for me. I know the deal Michelle made. I am still the girl that you took from a sex club, not some innocent Angel. No matter how many times you call me that. I know you know all this, but Zander needs to hear it from me. I'm here because I'm being paid. I'll fuck you because that's part and parcel of the deal I will more than likely sign tomorrow. There is no future beyond this bizarre game for any of us, and as long as all three of us are on the same page then we can have some fun and enjoy this while it lasts. Be warned, though; I will win every event I can to collect those bonuses, so make sure you can keep up your end of the bargain" Sophie said without pulling any punches and noting with satisfaction the look of surprise that registered briefly on Zander's face.

"Well that was unexpected," Zander chuckled as Sophie left them to go to the music room.

"Not really, let's go to my office and get started. I can fill you in on our relationship while we work," Darius sighed. "She was trying to shock you out of seeing her like a lost little girl, did it work?"

"The opposite, I wanted to take her over my knee and spank her for being so crude," Zander murmured in a low voice that sounded heated even to his ears. "She'll learn though," he said to himself and knew he was going to enjoy having Sophie even more than he thought he would. Buoyed up with that thought he began working on the contract with Darius and true to his word he changed very little about it aside of the pronouns to plural to include him and the changes they had agreed on together earlier.

As they worked, Darius spoke about breaking down those brittle barriers that made Sophie harden, and talk about herself as a bought and paid for whore no matter how he explained that she was no longer a whore for anyone. He knew he had scared her at the New Year's Ball and that he would have to rebuild those bridges that had burned because of his jealousy and rage. He spoke of his very real regret and his determination to recover the sweet angel he knew she was underneath that hard shell.

"I'll finish this off and start putting together some plans for the February challenges. I need to go home to pick up a few things tonight. I've been staying in the spare room that links to your room through the bathroom. I'll keep it until this is settled and we work out sleeping arrangements. I meant what I said, and I won't take her from you or the music room," Zander said seeing how much Darius wanted to go to Sophie rather than sit with him to complete the work they had to do.

"We can iron out the details once she's signed this," Darius nodded and looked at the monitor showing the contract.

"Don't overdo it, hey," Zander said seriously. "You don't want to end up back in the hospital when we have so much to deal with right now."

"Yeah, I hear you. Thanks, Zan. For everything," Darius said, getting to his feet feeling the exhaustion of the day. At this point, he would be content to hold his Angel close and rest his eyes and throat. He owed it to her to fuck her brains out tonight, but maybe she would forgive him and allow him that privilege in the morning instead. He needed his pain medication badly at this stage. "Are you coming back tonight or in the morning?" he asked as he got to the door.

"I'll give you the night before moving into your territory on a more permanent basis," Zander chuckled. "Go, I'll see you at breakfast."

*****