All Comments on '14 Months 09-10: Valentine's Day'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 4 years ago
YES!!!!

The ménage was beautiful.

I am a little worried about how the guilt of having Leo and Trent fired will go over. Also, I absolutely LOVE Jack.

Asher is a huge character. Do I see some foreshadowing of him getting jealous of how Zander is taking Asher’s place with Darius and jealous of not having a chance with either Darius or Zander and ultimately doing something to betray them in a misguided thought? Or does it somehow turn into a foursome. That would also be beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly Conflicted

Absolutely enthralled with this story! Thank you so much for the new chapter.

Whilst there is a D/s element to their “relationship” I still think Jack called it and if he hadn’t spoken to them at the auction/ gala event then Zander would have blown everything. When all’s said and done Sophie is still the largely the fantasy figure from Darius and Zander’s youth. Hence the alpha pissing match about wanting her to change clothes, out of the outfit Jack gave her. Based purely on what’s been written (and not trying to read between the lines), Sophie is in a contract in this game after several months with the guys they’ve only just told her about her past because they were forced to. Nobody has declared any feelings for anyone even they it seems like they do all love each other and all that Sophie is trying to do is roll with the punches to get through a job. She still has no idea who to trust. For all the words Zander has spouted he was ready to hand her over to the Alliance.

I got the idea that D & Z only tried romancing her with the helicopter and boat trip after Jack warned them about treating her better because she was miserable. So for the first time she was feeling safe and they decided to punish her despite the fact that she’s supposed to be safe with any of the brothers. Everything that happened was because of what they felt not even thinking about what she might want or need. Every relationship has a bit of give and take it definitely looks like these guys are used to taking. They’re adults but they don’t seem to have grown up.

Tess (UK)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Totally agree

Totally agree with the two previous comments.

Jack is the only one who is thinking with more than his cock. I’m surprised she isn’t either terminally depressed or screaming blue murder. They have now basically caged her with her conscience. Hopefully she kicks them both into touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

I really liked her but you let her become a weak woman who needs to be rescued by some assholes who think that that she is their property. It is a pitty because I really loved you’re writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I absolutely loved the menage scene the previous comments all had valid points. That said...I'm still hooked on this series and am shocked there aren't more responses here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad again

Please let Sophie be Sophie and not another person when it becomes handy for the storyline. I Start to dislike Zander, he is even worse than Darius. Zander makes Sophie dislike herself even more than Darius does. Please give her a good bloke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES