All Comments on '14 Months 12: St Patrick's Day'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 4 years ago
‘Til death do they part

Oh, I so hope the death thing is a foreshadowing of killing Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Ellienora35

Damn you took the words right out of my mouth!

Helleon - IMHO this is easily the best chapter so far, it’s positively gut wrenching in its intensity. This story is currently the reason why I log onto this site, I sincerely hope you plan to publish it to a wider audience it drops smoothly into the Dark Erotica genre. Everything between Sophie and Justin is practically the very definition of non consensual - because FML Justin is so delusional it hurts - even with that I still found aspects of the last sex scene erotic (so yeah thanks for that mindfuck) I honestly don’t know which of the social etiquette labels fit Justin best or if all of them describe him.....psychopath, sociopath, sadistic bastard, delusional moron...I’m sure you follow my logic.

I’m sincerely looking forward to reading about what I hope is Sophie’s imminent widow status, if that’s not what you have in mind I’m still going to look forward to (trying) to read it. For very personal reasons Non Con is a hard no and a nasty trigger for me.

Many many thanks for sharing your story with us.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Justin is the most honest of the jerks she's been stuck with so far. At least he's not trying to pretty things up by pretending with her, or keeping secrets, or lying like Darius and the other guys, especially that hypocritical bastard Zander. Who, by the way was happy to break the terms of their contract, ignore her safe words and rape her, and never got called on his shit, but loved punishing her for her transgression. Every one of these guys has a magical dick. At least she's with someone who's telling her like it is now. Maybe that will finally force her to stick up for herself and do something.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 4 years ago

Great chapter.

Still digesting it. Lots of thoughts and emotions. And if I’m at a loss for words you’ve done very well. Again great chapter.

Looking forward to reading about Justin’s quick and permanent divorce from Sophie.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Ellienora35, Funny I Was Thinking Exactly The Same Thing, Girlfriend!

The sooner the better, too! I think we’d all like to dance on Justin’s grave.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT2 months ago

Just how stupid are the Blackjacks?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES