$18.47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a can of shaving cream and a half dozen disposable razors into the shower. After washing her hair, she took to shaving her legs. She took her time, avoiding cutting herself. When she was done, she touched her hand to the abundant growth of hair on her mound. Quite candidly, she didn't have the time nor inclination to groom herself. But now she wanted to feel "clean."

She raked her fingers through the course forest of red curls, lingering at her slit. She didn't know if she was capable of having an orgasm, but she wanted to try. She sat down on the seat, inside the stall, and spread her legs. Mary played with her lips, finally inserting two fingers into her tight opening. She began to thrust those fingers in and out of her pussy. At the same time, she took two fingers from her other hand and began to play with her now enlarged clitoris. The combination of sensations brought Mary to the brink of having a massive orgasm. A minute later, with the shower in full force, pounding on her as she stroked her passion, she came. "Oh, fuck, fuck..................................Oh my God, my God. It's been tooooooooooooooo long, too longggggggggggggggggggggg. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuck!"

When it was over she withdrew her fingers from her pussy and just toyed with her clitoris. It was too sensitive for more play.

She stayed seated, took the shaving cream and spread it out on her bush. She trimmed the hair along the bikini line as well as reducing some of the coarseness. Her bush still remained full and dense, the way she liked it. Finally, she rinsed off all the soap and cream and turned off the shower. She had spent 90 minutes pampering herself. Still, she had second thoughts about being in this stranger's house. What was he after?

She put on her robe and went into the other bedroom. Callie was still sleeping. Mary joined her daughter in bed. Sleep came to her quickly.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

About 4 PM Ben received a call from Laura. She told him that the clothes would arrive in about thirty minutes. Ben thanked her.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. There were four large boxes. He told the delivery man to take the elevator and two boxes at a time. He showed him where Callie's boxes and then Mary's boxes should be left. He gave the man $20 as a tip and closed the front door.

Ben didn't want to wake the ladies. I guess they awoke when he finally heard them scream. "I guess they found the clothes," he thought. Twenty minutes later Callie and her mom, Mary walked down the stairs. Both wore form fitting jeans with flannel shirts and heavy wool socks. Both had their hair in tied up in a pony tail. Callie was a younger version of her mom. Mary was down-right beautiful. She had on a little lipstick but little other makeup. They both ran over to Ben and gave him a hug.

"Thank you so much for the clothes. Here I thought you were sending us one outfit. We both have a full wardrobe. Thank you again."

"You are more than welcome. You guys hungry?"

"Famished," Callie said.

"You want to help me make the pasta, Callie?" She nodded her head.

"Is there anything I can do to help out," Mary asked.

"I've already made a Bolognese sauce that needs to be heated up. And there's a pot of water that needs to boil. Please heat the sauce on simmer and put the water to boil. I've made some great Italian bread that's in the basket. There's salad in the fridge. Please put it on the table."

Callie had fun making the ribbon pasta. Everything came together and the pasta and salad were served. Ben opened a bottle of Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay. He offered one to Mary, who readily accepted, and poured one for himself.

After dinner and before dessert was going to be served, Ben asked, "If you don't mind, Mary, how did you wind up in Monticello?"

"Ben, not today, if that is okay."

"That's perfectly okay." Changing the subject, "You guys like the house?"

"Let me tell you something," Mary said. "Whatever you paid for the house it was well worth it, especially after using the bathtub and shower." Callie laughed. "It's a big house for one person," Mary continued.

"Well, I built the house for my family, my wife and young son. Unfortunately, they were killed in an auto accident and never got to see this. Up until now, I've not used this house very often. This year I decided to spend most of December here, taking time off from my job."

"I'm so sorry," Mary and Callie said.

Trying to lighten up the situation, Callie said, "The house is magnificent. It's so big. But it's missing something."

"Callie, don't be impolite," Mary said.

"That's okay, Callie. What's missing?"

"Christmas is four days away. You don't have a Christmas tree."

"There's a good reason for that."

"And that is?"

"I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm Jewish. I celebrate Hanukkah and that starts tomorrow"

"Oh. What's Hanukkah?"

Ben told her and Mary all about Hanukkah and its traditions.

"Tell you what. Tomorrow, after lunch, we can go find a tree and decorate it. How does that sound?"

"That would be great," Callie said. She went over and gave Ben a hug. "What's for dessert?"

"It's very special. Comes from a favorite restaurant I've gone to. Let me go grab it." Ben came back with three plates. "Grilled pound cake. Who doesn't like pound cake? There is vanilla ice cream in between the two slices of cake and the top is covered by hot chocolate sauce, drizzled with caramel."

"Oh my God," screamed Callie. Mary just laughed. During dessert, Ben talked about his business and about his other house in Scarsdale. When they ravished the dessert, Callie said, "I'm so full and so tired."

Mary said, "I'll bring you up to the bedroom. Ben, please stay. I want to talk." He nodded his agreement.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"She's already asleep. I can't remember the last time we slept in a bed. Usually, it was on an air mattress."

"I saw that she was tired. How about you?"

"I think I'm over tired. But I'm good. You have a place in town where we can get haircuts? But I have no money."

"We do and I'll take care of it for you. Don't worry about the money. Can I get you something to drink."

"Sure, any more of the bottle we opened available.?

"Here you go."

"Thank you, but why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this for us?"

"Believe me, I had no intention of doing this. But, I have enough money to last me forever. I saw you the first time and just wanted to get out of the store so I paid what you owed. The second time, something must have happened where you had spent most of the $100 I gave you. I saw the passion in your words when talking about your daughter. I saw your need so I stepped in to help."

"Ben, don't expect me to fuck you for your generosity."

"I hope you think more of me than that."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Let me tell you my story. Promise me that you'll be quiet."

"I promise."

"We, my dad, and I were living in Pratt, Kansas, population 6,500. My mom had died when I was 10 years old, breast cancer. Located in the middle south part of the state. Bet you never heard of Pratt. I found myself pregnant with Callie when I was 16 years old. My dad threw me out of the house and my boyfriend who had gotten me pregnant wanted nothing to do with me. Small town in Kansas where rumors ran rampant had me getting fucked by every guy in my high school class.

I had some money saved so I took to the road. Waitressing where I could. I stayed on the road, living, at times, in rooming houses, for some 5 years. We went to different places, but we were rarely in one place for any length of time. It was very tough with a baby, but there were some good people along the way. I was lucky when we were in Virgina where I had an aunt who took us in. I got my GED, was working and Callie was able to go to school. She is super smart. Then my aunt died and her kids sold the house. I had nowhere to go. I didn't know where to go.

Someone mentioned moving to Vermont and that was my intention but we started to run out of money. We had just enough money to get here. We found solace in the tent city here in Monticello. Not ideal, but I felt safe. We are living on the street for little over a year. It's cold in the winter. Money is not easy to come by." Mary started crying.

Tears were coming down Ben's cheeks. "No more."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

It took a few minutes but both regained their composure. Ben spoke first. "I'm so very sorry. No one should have to go through what you've gone through. I will not let that happen to you or Callie again."

"What can you do? You're leaving to go to Scarsdale in a week."

"Do you trust me?"

"I guess I have no choice, but Callie and I can't take much more of this living on the street." She began to cry again.

Ben moved next to her on the couch. He didn't know if she would slap him if he tried to console her by giving her a hug. He took the chance, but did not push his luck by hugging her tightly. Mary lowered her head onto his shoulder. He held her there for a minute until she stopped crying.

"You've opened up your home to Callie and me. Not many people would do this. I'm willing to trust you."

"Good. By the way, you and Callie have an appointment at the Excelsior Spa in town. It's at 9 AM. I'll drop you off and then we can go find a Christmas tree. I hear Christmas is for children."

"Thank you again. I know Callie can't wait. She hasn't had a tree in a years."

"That's okay. I haven't had one in forty years," Ben said while laughing. Mary joined in the laughter.

Mary said, "It's been a real long, but great day. I'm going to bed."

"The Spa is fifteen minutes from here. I'll have breakfast ready for 8 AM. Good night."

"Night."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ben prepared French Toast and freshly squeezed orange juice. He also made some silver dollar pancakes. If anyone wanted an omelet, there were cheese omelets and home fries. He bought chocolate milk for Callie.

The girls came down the steps toward the kitchen. "I had to pry Callie up, but when I did, the aroma of breakfast had us running down the steps."

"Take whatever you like. But take your time." Mary walked over to the counter and poured herself a cup of coffee. Callie went for the chocolate milk as did Ben.

"This is delicious," Mary said as she took a piece of everything. Callie muffled a similar response.

When they were finished, Ben asked, "Ready to go?"

"I guess we are," Mary said.

"Here's the rules. Decide what you want when you get there. You can get anything from a massage, which I would highly recommend, and whatever else is on the brochure. That includes a haircut. Don't worry about the prices listed on the brochure. I figure I'll pick you up at noon. We can get some lunch and then get the tree and decorations. I'm going to need help with the last part. You do know this, Callie?" Mary suppressed a smile.

"I got it covered, Ben," Callie responded.

After he dropped the girls off, Ben went to Verizon and picked up two Iphone 15's. Next he stopped at Best Buy and purchased two IPads and two Dell computers, the highest rated and most expensive. Lastly, he went to Crown Jewelers where he purchased two crosses and gold chains.

Ben returned to the Spa around 11:45 AM to settle the bill and gratuities. A few minutes later the girls walked out. Ben was speechless. Callie had cut her hair short into a pixie like hair style and she had a manicure, pedicure and a massage. She had a touch of lipstick on her lips. She was going to be a striking woman when she gets older.

Then there was Mary.

"Oh, wow! Wow! You are beautiful, so beautiful, both of you." Mary had chopped about six inches off her ponytail. Her hair was now wavy, shoulder length. She too, had a manicure, pedicure and added a facial and a massage. She was holding a bag with make-up that she hoped Ben would buy for her and Callie.

"You want to say something,?" Mary asked.

"I'm tongue tied. Both of you are so beautiful. Without getting into trouble I say, let's go to lunch. There's a small place down the street."

"Is it okay that I took some make-up?" Mary held up the bag from the spa.

"Perfectly fine. They just added it to the bill. When we get home, I need to give you some money in case you see something in town that you want."

Mary grabbed his left arm and Callie his right as they strolled to the restaurant.

When they opened the door they were greeted by Sam Horn, owner of Sam's Kosher Deli. Sam was the mayor of Monticello and his restaurant was the place to go to for some great corned beef.

"Hey Ben, it's good to see you again," as he hugged him.

"Sam, it's great to be back. I'd like you to meet my friend Mary Feeney and her daughter, Callie. Ladies, the mayor of Monticello."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Mayor," Callie said.

"Please, it's Sam."

"Ben, I've got the package you requested. Are you here to eat?"

"Yes we are. I'll take the package with me when we leave."

"Rules" he said to Mary and Callie. "There is no dairy here, like butter and no milk products are served."

Playing it safe Mary and Callie split a turkey sandwich and added French fries. Ben ordered a corned beef sandwich with cole slaw on the side. The girls had diet cokes and Ben had a diet Dr. Brown's cream soda. Ben ordered 2 potato knishes.

"What are those?," Callie asked.

"It's called a knish. Some thin dough covering potato's mixed with some other ingredients. They also have other types, but I thought I'd start with the basics."

"But I have fries."

"That's okay. Just cut a small piece. If you like mustard put a little on your plate and dip the knish into the mustard."

Both took a chance and were overwhelmed by how good the knish was.

"Now try it with a little mustard." Callie waited for her mom to be the guinea pig.

"The mustard gives it a little more flavor. Would ketchup do the same."

Ben laughed. "There are many things that are against the law," as Ben continued laughing, "and one of them is using ketchup with a knish."

Mary laughed, "It looks like I'm going to have to learn the traditions of eating at a Kosher deli."

Sam came over to the table. "Everything good?"

"Ask them. They've never eaten in a Kosher deli."

Mary replied, "The food is wonderful, Sam although Ben says I was almost banned for life asking about using ketchup with the knish."

Sam was now laughing..

"Hey Sam," Ben started talking, "Where can we go to buy a Christmas tree and decorations?"

"There's a tree farm, Maplehorst Farm Nursery that will take care of whatever you need. It's off Rt. 17."

Callie said, "Great. We need to leave, now."

"I'll get that package for you."

Ben paid for the lunch and package and they were off.

When they got to the farm Ben said, "You guys need to help me out. I've never bought one of these before."

Callie responded, "Follow me. I'll take good care of you."

Mary just looked at Ben as he shrugged his shoulders. She started laughing.

They spent about forty-five minutes going through the farm, finding a tree, lights and other decorations.

"Mom. I see Santa. I'm going over to say hello." Callie ran toward the line. Ben and Mary followed.

When it was Callie's turn, she sat on his lap and whispered something to him.

She rejoined Ben and Mary and Ben asked, "What did you say to Santa?"

"I can't tell you. It's a secret."

After the tree was loaded onto the roof of the car, Callie gave Ben a large hug and a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"You are more than welcome."

They set up the tree near the fireplace in the living room. It was close to dinner time.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"I have a suggestion. Tonight's the first night of Hanukkah and for dinner I brought a few things from the deli. We ate so much, what I brought should be sufficient. I can celebrate Hanukkah with you and tomorrow morning we can decorate the tree. How does that sound?"

"I'm kind of beat," Callie said. "I could use some time to take a nap and then celebrate Hanukkah with you." Mary nodded her approval. With that Callie went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Would you like some wine," Ben asked.

"What kind of red do you have?"

"Checking his stock he said, "Flowers Pinot Noir. Would that do?"

"I'll let you know after I drink it." She was smiling. She kicked off her shoes and tucked her legs under her butt as she sat down on the sofa. Ben handed her a drink and sat down next to her.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Mary shouted, "WHAT!"

"I was just admiring the beautiful woman sitting next to me."

Mary moved closer and gave him a passionate kiss. Immediately, she pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"I'm not sorry. Not at all." He returned the kiss.

Then they became quiet and stayed that way for some time.

"I want to run something by you," Ben said.

"Go ahead."

"I've made reservations for us at the Diamond Mills Hotel and Tavern for Christmas dinner, since I have no idea of what to cook. As Christmas is this Friday, my mom is preparing a Hanukkah dinner on Saturday. My parents live in Harrison, close to my place in Scarsdale."

"Would we be coming back to Monticello?"

"Normally, I would have gone back, but now I may stay at my place in Scarsdale through New Year. You are more than welcome to stay in Scarsdale or I can have a driver bring you back here, to the house, not to the street."

"That should be fine. This has been a whirlwind of activity. Yesterday I was wearing rags and sleeping in a box in a tent. Today, I feel I've gained a new lease on life. I don't want to wake up from this dream."

"Well, it's no dream."

Mary finished her wine, leaned over and kissed Ben on his cheek. "You are such a good man. I'm going to lie down. See you around 6 PM.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ben set up the menorah and heated up the chicken noodle soup with the matzoh balls along with the potato latkes and applesauce. Mary and Callie came down to the kitchen where Ben had set up the Hanukkah candles. He recited the prayers in Hebrew then lit the candles.

"You knew the prayers without reading them from a book?" Callie asked.

"I've been doing this for over thirty years so I've memorized them." Ben was smiling. "I know we had a big lunch so I have something prepared, from Sam's, that I hope you will like."

Please sit down. He served them matzoh ball soup, taking time to explain what goes into the soup. After tasting, Mary said, "This is great. Perfect for this type of weather. Do you like it Callie?"

"It's okay. I like the ball."

When they were finished, Mary collected the plates and Ben took out the latkes and apple sauce. He explained what they were and how to eat them. "Oh my God," Callie yelled. "These are so good."

Mary agreed.

"They would taste even better if I made them and took them directly out of the oil. These were reheated."

"Ben," Mary said, "What we talked about, it's fine. We'd love to meet your parents."

"Now for the presents."

"What presents?," Callie asked.

"The tradition is to give a gift, it could be one that doesn't have much monetary value, but more sentimental value, each night for eight days of Hanukkah. Usually this applies to children only."

With that he handed Mary and Callie a small box wrapped in Hanukkah paper. "Go ahead, open it."