$18.47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were busy opening their presents. Callie was surprised that there were boxes of presents for her. When she was done opening them she ran to Mary and said, my friends got me plenty of things.

Ben motioned for Callie to come sit next to him. "I have another Hanukkah present for you," handing her a small box. She found a sterling silver bracelet. She put it on.

"Mom. Take a look. It's beautiful."

"It truly is."

"Now for you, Mary," Ben's sister said. "This is from all of us. Thank you for making Ben happy." Mary was given gift certificates to the local spa.

"Thank you very much."

"One more gift from me," Ben said as he handed her a Tiffany box.

"Oh, oh. I'm afraid to open it," she laughed.

"You're never going to find out what's in the box unless you open it. There could be a few pieces of candy in the box. Who knows?" Ben was laughing.

Mary tentatively opened the box to find an exquisite gold necklace, sprinkled with diamonds. She took off the cross and locked the gold necklace in place.

"You are making me cry again. Why?"

"Because I thought you needed something to wear when we go to some black tie events."

With everyone looking, and Mary not caring, she gave Ben a very passionate kiss. "Thank you for everything."

As they were leaving, Mary went over to Ben's sister. "Ben has spent so much money on Callie and me. Can he afford to do this?"

"I guess Ben didn't tell you about his business. He is a financial whiz. He started a company when he finished college. The company is valued at $2 billion dollars." Beth was laughing when she said, "I think he can afford anything he wants. Obviously, he has fallen in love with you and Callie and he's happy showering you with gifts." The two ladies hugged and said that they will see each other soon.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

As expected, Ben's mom invited the kids, Callie included, to stay over and plan to have fun for the next three days.

Callie was having such a good time with her new friends, she almost forgot to say good bye to her mom and Ben.

"Mom, I'm having such a good time. Good night. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Have fun. Listen to Ben's mom."

"Hey, have fun with my mom," Ben said. He handed Callie $200. "You don't need to spend it all, but if you see something you like, talk to your friends to see if it's worth the price."

"Love you, Ben." Mary was close by listening. "Ben, I want to call you something different than Ben."

"What do you have in mind? Ben's my name. How about 'Hey, you!'"

Callie laughed and then got serious. "I'd like to call you dad. I've never had a real father and you have been like a father to me."

Ben looked at Mary who began crying. She nodded her head.

"Callie, I would be honored if you called me dad."

"Love you, dad."

"Love you too." Ben started to cry.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ben and Mary said good night with Mary receiving hugs and kisses from Ben's relatives. With Ben's mom, she spoke to her privately for a few minutes and then gave her a hug. Ben's mom returned the gesture. They would be back in a few days to pick up Callie.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Back at Ben's house Mary said, "That was so nice. Your family treated us like family. I've never known anything like it."

"You are now like family to them."

"And Callie, what a surprise."

"It certainly was." Ben reached out and held on to Mary for the longest time. He began to kiss her. She responded in kind. They moved onto the couch where they continued to act as teenagers, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

"When I first got here a few days ago, I told you that I wasn't going to fuck you for your generosity. I was thankful, but would not sell myself for my dignity. You remember that conversation?"

"Of course."

"But, now, I do want you to make love to me. I want to feel you holding me tight and close to you. I want to feel your cock exploding in me. I have been on birth control pills given to me by the medical clinic I've gone to. I want you to pleasure me and me to pleasure you. We have days. Please."

Ben held Mary's hand as they moved into his bedroom. He began kissing her with as much passion as he could. She returned the passion. He pulled her top down and her bra off to find her tits firm with nipples standing out from her silver dollar size aureole. He kneaded her tits, pinching her nipples to the extent that she began to moan. Softly at first and then she became move vocal. "Ben, that feels so good. It's been so long since my tits have felt this way."

He was becoming impatient. He pulled down her dress.. He was able to see her bush as she had not worn panties to dinner. He had her braced against the door when he used his hands to spread her legs apart. Just enough where he was able to admire her thick, red bush. Just enough to where he placed his tongue along her slick slit. He separated her lips as he continued to force his tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck Ben. Don't stop. Lick my pussy. Lick my pussy."

He had no intention of stopping. His tongue was now going up and down, licking her pussy from top to the end. He loved the way her bush smothered his face. Mary was moving her hips up and down while moaning loudly. "Oh, fuck that feels good. So fucking good!"

Ben's mouth wrapped around Mary's clitoris as he began to move his tongue back and forth. Now Mary was screaming. "Oh, my God. Oh........................my God. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......." Her hips went into over drive. Ben had a hard timekeeping his mouth on her clitoris. But, he did, using his arms to keep Mary's hips in place. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." Mary used her hands to play with her tits and nipples. "Ben, make me cum. Make me cum."

Ben doubled his efforts, moving his tongue faster on Mary's clitoris. "That's it, Ben. Cumming. I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Cumming, oh, fuck, cumming..........................." A multiple orgasm.

In a few minutes Ben and Mary settled onto the bed. Ben's face was soaked as Mary squirted when she came. He moved up to be next to Mary. "I've never felt so good," Mary said.

"I'm glad."

"I need you in me, now."

Ben moved over her, in the missionary position. Mary opened her legs and Ben's cock slid easily into her pussy. His cock was all the way in as he began to move his cock in and out, picking up speed.

"Ben, move faster, go deeper."

Ben did as Mary wished. Mary started screaming again. "Your cock feels so good. It feels so big. Go faster, deeper."

Ben lifted her legs hooking them around his arms, allowing him to go deeper with his thrusts. He wasn't too far from cumming himself.

"More," Mary yelled.

Ben loved seeing his cock framed by Mary's red bush.

Ben said, "I'm going to cum. You're squeezing my cock. Can't last. Going to cum. Cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Fuck, I'm cumming.

"Cum in me, Ben, cum in me. I'm cumming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. He exploded sending ropes and ropes of his semen into this wonderful pussy."

She felt Ben's cum racing into her pussy.

Phew, both sighed. Ben went to cuddle Mary. They stayed that way for minutes before Mary spoke. "These past few days have been amazing. Are you planning to say good-bye to us in the near future?" She backed away from him.

"Why would you think I would do that?"

"I am a homeless woman with a child. I barely finished high school. I'm not Jewish and lastly, how would you explain me to business colleagues? I would be a burden to you."

"First of all, you are not a burden. Secondly, you are no longer homeless. Furthermore, I would be honored to introduce you to any of my business colleagues. As for not being Jewish," Ben started laughing, "no one is perfect."

Mary felt at ease with Ben's comments then laughed at the last one.

"Let me ask you something."

"Okay, will I be happy?"

He positioned himself in from of Mary. They were still naked. "I hope so. It has been a few days but you and Callie have brought me back to life. I've not been right ever since I lost my family. I didn't plan any of this, but I love having you and Callie in my life. You can have your own bedroom, and we will have to sneak away to have some fun, if that's what you want," Ben laughed. "You don't have to worry about money. I have more to last a few lifetimes. If you get tired of me, you can leave and I'll take care of you and Callie, so you never have to go back living on the street. Mary, I want you with me. I hope you feel the same way."

"I love you, Ben."

"You just met me."

"You've taken care of me and Callie. I see it in your eyes that you care. I feel what it's like to be loved. You can't deny your feelings for me, can you?"

"I've tried not to have those feelings so soon as we've just met, but I can't deny that I've been overwhelmed by how I feel for you and Callie. Both of you have made me feel like loving a person is okay again. I haven't felt that way since my wife and child were killed. I never thought I'd love again, but here it is. I love you too, Mary."

There he said it.

They started hugging and kissing again. "Can I make love to you again?, Ben asked.

"I'm so wet. You can put your cock into me without any problem."

He turned Mary onto her knees. She put her face onto the pillow as her ass was raised off the bed. Ben took his cock into his hand, lined it up to Mary's fur lined slit and seeing how wet she was, shoved his cock all the way in. No preliminaries as he started to thrust faster and deeper.

"God, I'm cumming again. Oh.........................................., cumming." She was screaming into her pillow as the pleasure she was getting from Ben' cock was overwhelming her senses. Her orgasm was going to be a very big one. "Ben, please, harder. Going to cum, again. Cuming on your cock. Oh......................., so fucking good. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming."

With his last thrust Ben emptied his balls into the furnace of Mary's pussy.

He, too, screamed his release. "Fuck, Mary. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Take my cum." He held onto Mary's hips as she was pushing back against his cock.

She felt his cum as he exploded triggering another explosion. Ben fell on top of Mary and stayed on her back for a few minutes while they rested, then he rolled off of her and both fell asleep.

The next morning Ben became aware of Mary sucking his cock. When he opened his eyes, Mary said, "Good morning."

"It's the best of mornings," Ben replied.

Mary swirled Ben's cock head with her tongue, making him harder, if possible, than last night. From there, she swallowed his cock, sucking and milking his cock.

Ben managed to say, "Come and lower your pussy onto my face." They positioned themselves into a perfect "69."

Ben used his fingers to separate Mary's pussy lips and then started to make her moan by using his tongue on her clitoris. He buried his face into her bush while using his tongue, eliciting moans of pleasure from Mary. Mary had a hard time keeping Ben's cock in his mouth as her pleasure mounted. She gave up when her tongue made her wail, "Oh fuck. Fuck. Oh God. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming." She was pushing her pussy into Ben's face. Screaming, "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

It took her a few minutes to recover. Ben was idly moving his fingers up and down her wet slip when Mary locked her lips around his erection. Between using her lips and her hands, Ben was ready to blow his load in a short time. He was thrusting his hips, pushing his cock into Mary's mouth. He felt the familiar stirrings of his orgasm and shouted, "Mary, Mary, cumminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, cumming."

Mar's lips formed a seal around his cock and she took in every drop of his juice.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Wearing only robes they made their way down to the kitchen, Coffee and bagels.

"Want to do anything today,?" Ben asked.

"To be honest with you, I'd love to do nothing, maybe watch a movie on TV. I'm tired. But we need to go to the bank. Then we can relax"

"I'm good with that. Tomorrow, let's plan on you going shopping for a dress for New Year's Eve. My brother invited us to his country club. My mother will watch the grandkids, as my sister is also going. Is that okay with you?"

"I would like that."

"Why don't we make New Year's Day extra special?"

"What do you mean, Ben?"

"We will invite my family and the kids over for a 2:00 PM brunch. But before we eat, we will get married. Mary, would you like to marry me?"

For a second Mary was speechless. "Are you sure about this?"

"Never been so sure about anything in my life. I love you Mary and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh my God," Mary screamed as she moved next to Ben. Showering Ben with kisses she said, "Yes, of course I'll marry you. I love you so much Ben."

"We can have a larger wedding reception in the Spring. Right now, we need to get a wedding license at City Hall and a few rings. We have to find a priest. My college roommate is a rabbi and lives in town. I'll ask him to officiate and if he has a priest that can help out. Should we keep this a secret? We'll get married the afternoon of January 1st."

"Yes, we should keep it a secret. I'll go shower alone or we will never get out of the house. So much for resting today."

Ben called his mom, brother and sister and invited them for lunch on New Year's Day. He asked them to have the kids dressed in more than jeans and for the adults to dress like they are going to dinner in a restaurant. He called Carlo's Restaurant in Yonkers and ordered food to be delivered. Carlos said they had a bakery that could provide a cake. He hired two of Carlos' servers to help out with the food.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Ben made a call to his friend, Evan Gould who just so happened to know a young priest he plays basketball with. Evan, called him back in ten minutes, confirmed that they will both be there at 1:00 PM.

They found simple gold wedding bands and a sparkling diamond engagement ring at a jewelry store in town. They picked up a few bottles of champagne.

Ben and Mary went dress shopping. For New Year's Eve, Mary found a jaw-dropping form fitting silver dress with a slit up the side. Mary's tits stood out and her cleavage was accentuated by the dress. She would not be able to wear panties nor a bra with the dress. Then she found a little less sexy, a more appropriate dress for the wedding. It was off white with a high neckline. It was a short dress that showed off her figure nicely. And, of course, she found two pair of shoes. She found a pretty dress for Callie to wear as the Maid of Honor.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Mom, Dad. I had so much fun. Sam and I are best friends. We did everything together. And, Nana, that's what she wants me to call her, was so much fun. We went to the Museum of Natural History. I saw huge dinosaurs. We went to Rockefeller Center and saw the Christmas tree. I got you a present, dad." She handed him a brown bag.

It was a tee-shirt from the Museum of Natural History. There was a dinosaur on the front."

"Thanks, Callie. I love it."

"Mom, I got you something, too." She gave Mary a small box.

It was a bracelet with, what looked like Native American jewelry, surrounding the item.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." Mary went over to kiss her daughter.

"We are glad you had so much fun. We have a few days before we will bring you back to nana's house for New Year's Eve. Then everyone is coming back here for lunch the next day. Then on Tuesday, we will bring you to the Scarsdale Board of Education where they will evaluate you in order to place you in the proper grade. You start school the next day," Mary said. "In the meantime, we can look around the town and maybe do some shopping."

They went to a local place for dinner and the next day they had fun going into town, into stores and spending some of Ben's money. That night they went to Carlo's Restaurant in Yonkers. Ben told them that he grew up, not too far from the restaurant. He pointed out the high school, Roosevelt, that he went to.

The food, as usual was exceptional. They started with a salad, then Calle tried the chicken parmigiana, Mary had the lasagna and Ben had the Veal parmigiana. They shared their dishes with each other.

On New Year's Eve, they dropped off Callie at Ben's parent's house.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Get out. Let me get dressed. If you are here, I'll never be able to get dressed. Okay. I'll tell you this to get you to leave. I'm not going to be wearing a bra or panties. You can envision what that looks like until you get to undress me later."

Ben smiled at her. Reluctantly, Ben left. It took about ten minutes for Ben to dress. He had a hand-tailored tuxedo, traditional shirt and bow tie. He wore a pair of handmade shoes. Thirty minutes later Mary came out from her room.

"I'm going to marry the prettiest woman in the world tomorrow." Mary's dress was molded to her figure and her cleavage was truly impressive. She carried a small purse, purchased when she bought the dress. She also carried the box where her necklace resided.

"Please help me with the necklace," she asked Ben. His hands were shaking when he attempted to fasten the necklace. He finally got hold of the clasp and closed it. He moved back and Mary turned around.

"I don't deserve such a beautiful woman."

"You are too kind."

"You will be the talk of the party tonight."

"I hope so," she laughed.

"But I think you are missing something."

"I know. Panties," Mary laughed.

"Beside that, here is something that will complete your outfit." Ben produced a small tiffany box. "Close your eyes. Go on." Mary did as Ben produced a brilliant diamond pendent that he placed on her gown just above her left breast. He moved Mary to be in front of the full length mirror. "You can open your eyes."

"Oh my. It's magnificent. I'm not going to ask you why. I love you."

"I love you too."

Ben was correct when he said Mary was going to be the talk of the party. People made excuses so they could come over and meet her. Ben and his family had a great time and when the ball dropped for New Year's, Mary had her arms around Ben's neck and kissed him and continued to kiss him, not caring who was staring. "I love you so much Mr. Ross. I can't imagine my life without you."

"I love you Ms. Feeney. More each day."

Around 1:00 AM they were saying good night to their family as they too, were getting ready to leave. He reminded them of the late lunch tomorrow.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"I want to undress you," Ben said. "But first, I need to remove the pendant so you don't ruin the dress."

"So, you'll be returning the pendant to the store?" Mary laughed while posing the question.

"They don't take returns on items costing less than $10."

Ben kissed Mary as he removed the pendent and placed it back in the Tiffany box. He put the box on the dresser. "I have a safe where you can keep the jewelry."

"I can live with that."

Ben took his time with pulling the zipper of Mary's dress down. When he knew it was possible, he pushed the front of the dress down to her waist, exposing her large tits. Hew nipples were hard, anticipating a night of pleasure.

Ben lowered Mary to a sitting position at the end of the bed. He knelt in front of her grabbing both tits in his hands. He toyed with her nipples, eliciting a moan from Mary.