$18.47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, that's so nice. More, please more." Ben continued playing with her nipples, pulling on them, making them grow bigger and harder. She wanted more. "Use your mouth." Ben had no trouble taking first, her right nipple and then her left nipple into her mouth. While his mouth was on one his hand was on the other.

"My nipples feel so good. You're going to make me cum, just by playing with my tits. Yes, yes, oh fuck. Yes. I'm cumming. Cummmmiiiiiing."

Her first orgasm, ever, just by having someone play with her tits was incredible. She shook for a minute.

Ben did not let her rest. He reached for her and had her stand. Standing in front of her he lowered the dress to the floor. Mary stepped out of the dress and now stood nude in front of him. Ben removed his jacket and tie. Nothing more. He asked her to lie on the bed by the headboard. She did and spread her legs revealing a shiny, wet slit surrounded by a tangle of red hair.

Ben moved between her legs and did not tease her. His tongue was placed on her clitoris where he started to lick the sensitive bud. He sucked the clit into his mouth capturing it while licking all around it. Mary's hips went off the bed pushing into Ben's mouth. "Fuck. So fucking good. I love your tongue. Lick me. Go faster with your tongue. Yes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss.. Feels so good. Making me cum. You're making me cum again." And she did. Screaming as she came. "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh, God, cumming again."

She squirted on Ben's face. She was not turned off when Ben came to kiss her. She was tonging his mouth. "Now you better get those clothes off and fuck me. I'm so fucking horny."

A minute later Ben was ready to stick his cock in Mary's pussy. "Ben, let's take it slow for a few minutes. Then go ster."

Ben easily slid into Mary's very wet pussy. "I love you Mary."

She began to cry.

"Why?"

"I'm so very lucky. I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything." With that Ben began slowly making love to Mary.

They looked into each other's eyes during the lovemaking.

After five minutes Mary said, "Now, please go faster. I'm ready to cum again." She pushed Ben onto his back and lowered herself onto his hard cock.

Mary picked up the pace bouncing on Ben's cock. Ben reached for her tits and mauled them, pinching her nipples before taking them into her mouth. His cock harder than he could remember. He was now matching Mary's strokes, fucking her in earnest. Mary was screaming it felt so good. Ben said, "I'm going to cum. Your cunt is milking my cock."

"I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming. Cummming," Mary replied.

"Cum on my cock, Mary. Cum on my cock."

"Cummmiiiiiiiiiiing on your cock. Ben, I'm cummming on your cock. Cum in me

Ben. Cum in me," Mary was yelling, gasping for air.

He too was screaming as he unloaded rope after rope of his cum. He pulled out and the last two spurts landed on Mary's abundant bush.

"That was beyond wonderful," Mary said.

"You think!"

"I can't wait until tomorrow. Everyone will be so surprised."

"It will be great."

They were facing each other on the bed, sharing kisses until they fell asleep. The clock read 3 AM.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

They didn't sleep well. Who could blame them? They finally got out of bed around 10 AM, showered and got dressed. Mary had put on the simple off-white dresses she purchased a few days ago. She also wore the cross Ben gave her and the engagement ring. Ben had chosen to dress in all Ralph Lauren. A pair of light wool grey pants with a blue blazer and a button down blue striped shirt. He wore loafers.

The food and servers arrived at noon. Ben showed the servers the kitchen and left them to handle the food. At 1 PM Ben's friend Rabbi Evan Gould arrived. Ben greeted him with a big hug. Evan introduced his friend, Father James Malloy. They were introduced to Mary. For the next thirty minutes they went over how the service was going to be conducted.

"James and I will explain, as we go through the service, the meaning of the selected prayers as I know, Jake, you and your family are not well-versed in the Catholic prayers just as Callie and Mary are not familiar with the Jewish traditions. Right now, we want to tell you what you should know."

They set up in the den and waited for Ben's family to show up. They all arrived within five minutes of each other at 2 PM.

Ben's father said, "I didn't think lunch would be so formal."

"It's not." He gave his father a look he understood.

"Before lunch, we want to share something with you. It's in the den." Ben opened the door. They saw Evan and James standing at the far end of the den.

"Mom, Dad and others, let me introduce you to Rabbi Evan Gould. We were roommates in college," as he pointed to Evan. And the guy next to him is Father James Malloy. He is a Catholic priest. We needed them both here to officiate the service where I can marry Mary."

Screams, followed by hugs ensued.

Carrie started crying. Sam consoled her. "I can't believe this," Callie shouted."

"Before we can get married, I need you to put on this new dress Callie. You are going to be my maid of honor," Mary said. Callie nodded as she still had tears in her eyes.

Ben went over to his brother and asked him to be his best man. He gave him the rings as his brother gave him a hug.

When Callie left to change, Evan asked the four nieces and nephews to come up and hold the portable chupah.

The ceremony was great and when Ben broke the glass and everyone said, "Mazel Tov," Ben and Mary were now husband and wife.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

They had a one-night honeymoon. They had to bring Callie to school the following day.

They made love in every conceivable way that night. He took Mary from behind, yelling as he emptied his balls into her steaming cunt. Mary lowered herself onto his cock and rocked back and forth, controlling her passion as Ben's cock played havoc on her senses as she had orgasm after orgasm. Mary sucked his cock until he exploded in her mouth. Ben used his fingers to finger fuck his new wife. She continued to have orgasm after orgasm. By the end of the night Ben came four times, the last one produced just a dribble of his cum and Mary had too many orgasms to count. Finally, she had to push Ben away when she said, "Enough. Can't come any more. Getting too sore to continue."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

That afternoon, they went back to Ben's parent's house to pick up Callie. Ben's mom went over to Mary and said, "Officially welcome to the family. Callie now has an official grandmother."

Callie came out and ran to her mom and new dad and said, "Now I can officially call you dad. Santa answered my prayers."

"What did you ask for?" Mary asked.

In front of everyone Callie said, "I asked Santa for a family. Now I have one."

Mary and Ben had tears in their eyes. A minute later Ben kissed her on her cheek and asked her to sit down. "Callie, that was a great prayer. To make it official, in terms of being a family, I'm going to go down the local courthouse, take this paper," showing it to Callie, "and if it's okay by your mom, I'm going to petition the court to officially allow me to adopt you as my daughter." He turned to look at Mary who was starting to cry.

"Well mom," Callie asked, "is that okay?"

Mary nodded her head and went over and gave Ben a meaningful kiss.

"By the way," Callie asked, "Is it true that your birthday is on January 25?"

"It is. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want to forget to get you a card."

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

On Ben's birthday, Callie and Mary delivered Ben's birthday gift. It was a simple birthday card containing his gift. In the card was their gift; a $10 bill, a $5 bill, three $1 bills, a quarter, two dimes and two pennies, $18.47.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Epilogue:

Callie entered the 7th grade, in fact she had many classes with her cousin Sam. She would have to go to summer school for two classes so she would be caught up going into 8th grade. She decided to try out for the school soccer team. She was a natural. In 9th grade she made the varsity team. She was a top scorer for her team. She turned out to be a spitting image of her mom, so beautiful.

Her step-cousin, Adam had taken a liking to Callie. He was her protector if she had an issue with anyone in school. He went to NYU and Callie followed in his footsteps. Adam went to Harvard Law and Callie to the Harvard Business School. Adam found a job on Wall Street and Callie went to work for her dad. She would eventually take over the business when Ben retired. Oh yeah, Adam and Callie got married along the way. They made their parents grandparents three years after they tied the knot. They bought a house in Scarsdale.

Ben's love for Mary never waned in all the years they were married. Mary's love for Ben never waned as well. Two years after they were married, Mary presented him with a son, Adam, named after Ben's great-grandfather. Mary loved being a mother and grandmother, often watching her grandson.

Mary, eventually went to college, got her Masters and PhD in social work. She worked with the homeless in Westchester County, hoping to prevent tragedies that she experienced.

Ben, who had experienced so much tragedy earlier in life, could not believe his luck, marrying this woman he was so much in love with. He was thankful that he was in the right place at the right time and it only cost him $18.47.