18 Master Ch. 17: Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Chris was the last one after that. I was still looking at the wall when he came in.

"Your slave trainer is here. Make us proud."

He unlocked the chains.

"Let's go!"

"Is that it?"

"What more do you want?"

"Master Barry said you sold your company. He said you were going go buy out my contract."

"Yeah, well, things changed."

"What, me getting pimped out and raped? Does that bother you so much?"

"Of course, it bothers me! What kind of Master do you think I am? Well, I know what kind of Master I am. A sucky one. None of that should have happened. And none of that will happen at The Castle. They vet everyone very carefully. They watch your every move. You're going to be very valuable to them. I saw the comments after I shared the videos of your slave stay with the Members. There's going to be a bidding war for your initiation. You'll probably set a new record. And you'll get half. And you get a huge daily rate from your consideration period. And your cunt will get the kind of attention it needs."

"It isn't what I was asking for. That night at your place. When you asked me what I want."

"I know. Pete told me. Pete thinks you should walk away from The Castle deal. You're a fool if you do. And I'd be a fool for encouraging you to do anything that isn't the absolute best for you."

"What about the other deal you had for me?"

"It was a dumb idea. I can't give you what they will. Come on, I don't want to keep them waiting."

He didn't look at me when he said any of that. I wanted to beg him to let me stay, to take me away. But I wasn't trained to beg, I was trained to obey. I was trained to use my body to make them happy. If he didn't want to own my body, some other man would. I kept telling myself that as I left behind my slave bed and crawled into my future, following Master Chris one last time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Routine Procedure A slow change gender transformation journey.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Couple of Wishes Pt. 01 Ash and Jessy make some wishes and enjoy the results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Vanilla Cake Club A married CD gets a little worked up at her new club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Curse Mistake Two strangers get cursed to be the opposite gender.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Changing Places Pt. 01 Lightning doesn't have to strike twice!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories