18, Old Enough For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to change gears and risk being bold.

"How about you Shirley, do I have to be gentle with you? I may not take Jill to bed, but I wouldn't mind taking her mom to bed."

"Why Merle, what ever gave you the idea that I would even be interested? I should be insulted that you think of me in that light. Besides I'm older than you."

"Maybe you should be insulted, but you're not. As for older, I don't think two years qualifies. As to why I think you might be interested. Mother mentioned she found it odd that you suddenly began hanging your laundry just after I arrived. She said you'd always used the dryer before and hung your lady stuff in the bathroom. I noticed that you've been hanging your lingerie on the outside line closest to the shop. Nice stuff by the way, how'd you know I'm a sucker for sexy undies?"

Shirley's face was beet red. She calmed herself and responded.

"I didn't know you were a lingerie man, but I hoped you were. I love it, and though no one sees it, other than me or Jill, it makes me feel sexy and desirable. I remembered you from high school, you were a year or so behind me. I'd watch you in the evenings in the shop with your dad when you were in school, and then later when you'd visit. You were always so polite and took such good care of your folks. When your mom said you were moving in with her, I thought, what the hell, maybe I have a chance to date someone as nice as you."

"I have to be honest Shirley, I didn't come here looking for romance, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind some female company other than my mom and the gals at her bridge club. Have you met Mrs. Andrews, she tries to dress like she's 40, breasts all pushed up and spilling out. Mom said when Mrs Andrews bra comes off she's sure her tits fall to her knee caps."

Shirley had just taken a swig of beer and ended up spitting it all over as we laughed. Then she spoke to me, "you know, the whisper machine is in full force these days, saying you're screwing Rita and Alice. If you are you're a fool, those two are the biggest gossips in town."

Shirley studied my face trying to figure out if what I had said about female companionship was real, or just more bullshit from some guy trying to get in her pants. I reached out, touched her hand, and ask if I could kiss her. She nodded yes. We chatted a little while longer and she said it was time for her to go to bed. I suggested she leave the shade up while she undressed. She thumped my arm and called me a bad boy.

When her bedroom light came on, I looked over and grinned as I saw her look out the window at me smiling, unbuttoning her blouse as she slowly lowered the shade. Jill would come to the shop after school, we'd talk and shoot the breeze about any and everything. Colder weather was setting in and she enjoyed the abundance of warmth in the shop after the walk home from school. She had become more comfortable around me, I had begun showing her how to do some simple things with wood and it really boosted her morale. I still noticed her staring at me dreamily, but acted like I wasn't aware of it. If I was on the porch in the evening Shirly would come sit with me and have, or share, a beer. We were comfortable enough with each other that I finally asked her out to dinner one Friday evening. She immediately accepted.

Next day Jill was all pissy. "So, taking my mom out huh? Won't fuck me, but you'll give her the big one eyed snake."

"Jill, where do you learn this shit" I said as I laughed. "You already know why I haven't buried my face in your little snatch and ravaged your body, so what the hell is this all about? Your mom and I are going to dinner together, it's what adults do, get a grip kid."

"Why won't you take me out to dinner? I know you won't fuck me ever, you're just messing with my head."

"Bring that shit back when you're out of school little girl, I'll bury my dick in you so deep you'll think it's in your throat."

Her face was beet red, shuffling around, trying to talk, but all she could do was mutter.

"Tell you what Jill. You cut this bullshit act of yours, stop giving your mother mini-heart attacks and I'll do something special for you. Deal?"

"I hafta know what it is first."

"Prom is coming up in a couple months, right?" She nodded yes. "If you don't already have a date, will you consider allowing me to take you? I'll cover everything, a dress, new underwear, nylons, shoes, hair, makeup, the whole shootin match."

"They won't allow an adult to bring a student, but thanks anyway. That was nice of you."

"Okay, if that's the case, I'll take you to dinner and we'll go dancing afterward. I know a super little club that has a live band every Friday and Saturday. If we can't go to the prom, we'll make our own prom. I'll talk with your mom, it'll be okay."

"Don't fuck with my head Merle, it isn't funny."

"Who's screwing around, I was serious, are you brave enough to accept?"

"I can't dance for shit."

"Neither can I, so we'll enroll in dance lessons at the Y, they run them every 3 weeks. That'll give us plenty of time to learn. Deal?"

"Holy shit, you are serious. Wow, I need to tell mom."

As she left that afternoon I could swear I saw her skip across the yard.

Friday night came, Shirley and I had a lovely evening. I told Shirley what I had said to Jill. Shirley didn't want to let me pay for Jill's needs and she couldn't afford it. I explained I could, if it was alright with her I'd set up everything. She agreed.

When we got to her house she asked if I'd like to come in, being a smart ass, I responded, "only if I'm staying for breakfast."

She studied my face for what seemed an eternity, it was probably more like 20 seconds, before she answered, "how do you like your eggs?"

To say I was surprised is an understatement. "What about Jill, it'll break her heart if she see's me with you in the morning."

"Trixie's mom asked if she'd like to go with them to the cities for a concert of some band she loves. She won't be back until tomorrow night."

I smiled as I looked into her eyes, "Scrambled, not snotty, with two slices of toast."

As we closed the door Shirley turned to me, put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for a long sensuous kiss. Our mouths broke apart long enough to catch our breath, we were instantly lip locked once more, this one lasting much longer. She pulled back and smiled, "I haven't been kissed like that since shithead and I first dated. Thank you, I very much enjoyed that."

I pulled her back in, this time lightly teasing her lips with my tongue, I felt her smile a little and opened her lips, our tongues lightly dancing together. Neither of us felt rushed, it was as if we knew we needed to savor this moment.

I took her spring coat and hung it in the closet. "Your mom taught you well Merle, I'll need to thank her personally. What do you think she'll say when she finds out we've spent the night together?"

"I don't think she'll say anything. I'm a big boy."

Shirley is 5'7", I'm 6'1", so we're kind of close to the same height, making kissing easier. She has very long brown hair, almost to her waist, her breasts are a large B, slim waist, flat tummy, lovely round pear shaped butt, attached to legs that go on forever. She has bright blue yes, soft kind of puffy lips, and facial features that make her easy to look at.

As she walked ahead of me I put my hands on her hips and stopped her. I moved her hair to one side and began kissing her neck, concentrating just below her ear. She moaned softly and pushed back into me. I moved her hair to the other side and did the same. She reached back bringing both arms up around my neck and whispered, "my breasts." I slid my hands up until they cupped her breasts, she caught her breath and held it in for a short time. I moved my hands, lightly caressing both orbs, lightly squeezing, kneading them, and tweaking the now hard nipples.

I unbuttoned her dress to her waist and slid my hands inside, lifting her bra, her breasts dropping into my waiting hands. She moaned and pushed back into me. I squeezed and played with them, as I started to roll the nipples and gently pull them she whispered, "careful Merle, no one has played with them for over 15 years, be gentle."

I turned her around, kissed her deep and lowered my head to suck her nipples. I was astonished at how beautiful her breasts were, not at all droopy or flabby, they stood tall, hard little nipples leading the way. As I sucked in her nipple she gasp, then put her hand at the back of my head and held me as tight as possible to her breast. Her tits were small enough I could get a large amount of tit flesh in my mouth, she whimpered and purred as I sucked them much like a baby.

I pulled back and noticed for the first time the lacy red see through bra. I fumbled around trying to pull it back into place, she softly slapped my hand away, in a heartbeat she had everything back in place.

I growled and made some sort of primal sound when Shirley said, "Does that mean you like it."

"I like what's inside more, but yes, that bra makes it hard to maintain my composure."

"Mmmmm, wait til you see what's beneath the bottom half of this dress." She purred.

She took my hand and led me down the proverbial "hallway to her bedroom." Once inside she slipped the dress over her shoulders and let it drop around her ankles. Her back was to me as she removed her bra, when she turned to face me my dick went from half mast to full blown hardon instantly. I was trying to be cool and maintain my composure, but the traitor in my pants was at full mast waving surrender.

Shirley stood there in red nylons with a matching garter belt, and red cotton low cut panties, the words "fuck me" printed on the front in white letters. I damn near choked on my drooling tongue.

Shirley smiled, "I don't hang these on the line outside, I wore them for you. I haven't been with a man in over a decade, I don't masturbate, it only makes me feel lonely, but I really want you to make love to me tonight. Merle, make me glad I'm a woman."

I picked her up and carried her across the room, placing her gently on her bed. I picked up her dress putting it over a chair, then took my clothes off and sat on the edge of the bed. Shirley looked down and said, "Oh my, you really are a, "big" boy, aren't you", with a sparkle in her eyes.

I've never considered myself large, or much beyond average at six and a half inches when rock hard, as I was now. I had what I thought was a thick cock, and never had any of the ladies I'd ever been with complain.

As I prepared to remove her garter belt I kissed all around her abdomen and along the waist of her panties, trailing along the edges where they met her legs. When I lifted each leg to un-do the snaps in the back I lightly kissed her calves, thighs, and then the bottom of her feet as I let them down. She purred like a cat and meweled, moaning softly and uttered the occasional "yes" when I 'd hit certain spots. I removed the garter belt and nylons, placing them with her dress.

I smiled as I told her, "I love these panties, and I intend to comply with your command." I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of her panties, she raised her hips to help. They were just high enough to cover her bush and as I slid them down I uttered, "DAMN, what a pussy."

She smiled, soft little sounds emanated from her mouth. Her bush wasn't thick and gnarly like some, but it was full, sticking out from her body about a half inch. She reached down and fluffed it, it was soft and completely covered her mons. I was like a kid in a candy store, I couldn't take my eyes off it, my fingers were playing with the hair. It was trimmed on the sides, I leaned over, kissed right above her clit and lay next to her.

We kissed and made out, each of us exploring the other. With my mouth next to her ear, my hand gently playing in her bush, softly tugging the hairs of that beautiful, soft, curly muff of brown hair, I whispered.

"I like going down on my lover, being ears deep in pussy, do you mind if I do that to you?"

To answer she lifted her hips up against my hand and whispered, "please."

As I worked my way down kissing and sucking her tits along the way, tonguing her navel lightly and kissing all along the edges of her muff without touching her pussy she said.

"Merle, do anything you want to me tonight, just be gentle, and don't be alarmed if I get loud. I like to talk during sex, I hope that doesn't turn you off."

"Turn me off, hell no, my dick just got harder hearing you say you like to talk during sex. I'll go slow, so if you want it harder or faster you'll need to tell me. The stop signal, for either of us, will be two pats on the thigh."

"Thank you, now stop teasing and eat my pussy."

Merle crawled between her legs, spreading them as he leaned in to lick. He first put his face right into her muff and breathed deep, again muttering, "what a pussy", as he moved down. Shirley was wet, he could see little droplets of sweet nectar on the pussy hairs. He licked the droplets off, teasing and sucking the outer labia as he did. He sucked in each side along the entire length, bottom to top, stopping just before her clit. He then opened them with his tongue, going past the inner lips, harpooning her cunt as he did. As he tongue fucked her, her hips began to gyrate, lifting up in a slow and determined rhythm. Merle moved with the motions, letting his tongue begin to swipe upward toward her jewel. The juices were now flowing abundantly, Merle was enjoying the taste of Shirley's pussy, not all he'd licked were this nice.

Shirley put her hand on Merle's head, running her fingers through his hair and moaning almost continuously. He was rocked from his reverie when he heard Shirley softly speak.

"Merle, you pussy licking, tongue fucking stud. Quit fuckin around and get that tongue on my clit. Show me what a good cunt muncher you are."

With that Merle started his soft slow assault on her clit. Softly, then a bit harder, side to side, getting the most response with a very soft gentle circling motion around the clit.

"Oh yes motherfucker, you found the spot, now put your mouth all the way around it and suck lightly. AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, damn that's good. Bring me home baby, make me cum like I haven't been able to for 15 years."

Her tummy began to quiver, he could taste the nectar flowing freely, her abdomen rolled, her hips were thrusting upward, her head was flopping back and forth all the while yipping and squeaking and uh uh uh between gasps of air. Her breathing was almost non-existent when she finally went over the edge. Pushing her hips up off the bed, yelling "oh fuck me, oh my god Merle." As her body continued thrashing, her hands were still on Merle's head holding him tight to her pussy.

Not able to take it anymore she finally pushed Merle's head away saying, "holy fuck, what the hell was that? I've never come like that before."

With a smirk Merle asked, "so, did I do a good job?"

Shirley smiled right back, "you bastard. Listen Merle, I want to suck your cock and taste your cum, but I haven't been fucked since Jill was about four months old. Right now, I need a cock in my cunt more than I need a cock in my mouth."

As Merle crawled forward she reached out and grabbed his cock, placing it at the entrance of her pussy. Merle began pushing and Shirley patted his thigh twice.

"Merle, it's been a long time, be gentle with me and I'll give you everything you want."

Merle kissed her softly looking into her eyes, she smiled a half smile and nodded. He pressed forward, surprised by how much resistance there was considering how wet she was. As he pressed forward he felt Shirley press back lightly against his cock, she wiggled her hips a little and the head popped in. Shirley gasped and stiffened, Merle held still until she once again nodded. Another inch, another stop, he could hardly believe how tight she was. Her pussy was like a soft vise holding him in place, squeezing and massaging his cock even as he lay still. He felt like it was trying to suck him in further, and it sure as hell wasn't letting go of him.

He was almost all the way in when he felt her shudder and buck a little. She held her breath and then smiled with her eyes closed. As soon as her mini orgasm passed she looked at Merle, smiled and said in a sultry throaty voice, "bury that fucker to the hilt, I want to feel your balls hit my ass."

Merle obliged, as his balls hit her ass, she gasped, Merle stopped. They lay like that for at least a minute, Merle felt her hips move ever so slightly, then a little more. He began to withdraw an inch, and back in, then two inches and back in, soon he was pulling all the way to his cock head, sliding all the way back inside until he bottomed out. They had developed a slow sensuous rhythm when Shirley began lifting her hips, meeting his downward stroke with her hips raising to meet his. It felt good, Shirley cooing, encouraging Merle with pillow talk and how good it was to be full of cock.

"Merle, I think I'd like it a little faster, and maybe harder, but not too hard."

Merle shifted gears and pumped faster, staying deep on the downstroke.

"Oh my god Merle, your cock feels wonderful. It fills me more than I ever dreamed a cock could, I love this cock, I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass and then spray that baby batter all over the inside of my pussy."

Merle tensed up, Shirley purred out, "no need to worry, can't have babies anymore, just keep fucking stud. A little harder."

Merle picked up her legs and put her ankles on his shoulders, grabbing both pillows he told Shirley to use her legs and lift her ass. As she did he slid the pillows beneath her, raising the angle of penetration.

Shirley began to lower her legs.

"Uh, uh, leave them there, you wanted it harder & faster, that's what you'll get my dear."

"Oooo, she cooed, I've never had it like this."

Merle began at a slow pace, he felt her relax and then opened her pussy to him completely, he picked up the pace and started pounding. The room was filled with the slapping of their bodies meeting together, Shirley grunting, yipping, and moaning with each thrust.

"Oh my god Merle, I can't believe how deep your cock is inside me. Baby no one has ever been that far inside me before. Use that jack hammer cock of yours and fill my pussy with cum."

Merle somehow found another gear and began to pound her at a furious rate, their breathing was erratic, both were covered in sweat. Merle could feel the boiling in his balls and knew he was on the trajectory of a powerful spasmodic orgasm.

"I won't last much longer Shirl, are you close?"

"Just keep hammering my cunt and I'll cum. Don't hold back you fucker, fill my cunt with that fuckin firehose you call a cock."

It didn't take Merle more than a dozen strokes and he could feel the sperm traveling up the shaft, fighting to exit his cock. He slammed his cock into her as far as he could go, arched his back and let out a primal yell he was sure his mother could hear next door through the walls of the two houses. As soon as the first volley of sperm hit the surface of her cervix and splashed against the inside of Shirley's pussy she stiffened completely, grabbed the sheets, hips undulating uncontrollably and shouted a string of expletives the likes of which Merle hadn't heard since he'd left the service.

She was still uttering, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" as both flopped against each other, thoroughly spent. Merle turned on his side, pulling Shirley with him, keeping his cock inside. They lay there for several minutes, catching their breath, saying nothing as they looked into each other's eyes.

It was Shirley who broke the silence, speaking softly, "where did you learn to fuck like that? I haven't had a lot of experience, but I have never been so thoroughly fucked in all my life. I think you broke my pussy, it won't stop tingling."