All Comments on '18 Traits of a Potential Cuckoldress'

by stevessv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You

You are an iiot, but you could probably find a mentally ill woman such s.You descrbe.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Some pithy truths in there Steve

But also ol 26 sort of makes a valid point.

The real question is, "Am.im just a guy with a cuck fetish, or a cuck obsessed human door mat.?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another cuck spreading the virus

Just put on your big girl panties, hide in the closet and get ready for clean up duty. Just another road map too stupid to believe and too moronic for any real man to accept any part of. Just keep this idiotic stuff to yourself and please keep us virus free by never leaving cucktown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Insightful.

As a cuckoldress myself, I thought this was quite good.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
14 15 and 16 hold the secret

So it may come about that your marriage has always been conventional, which plays to her natural conservatism but she catches you wanking, watching porn. Her temper is fearsome. She has known about your habits for years but this time she catches you RED HANDED. “ I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO STOP YOU WANKING” she says. And, being anxious to calm her fury you mention the existence of chastity cages. You have no idea why you say that. It is just that her temper is uncontrollable. She then and there wants to see images. She has heard some of this stuff in college but now it all clicks together and becomes relevant. She “gets” it instantly. From college memories she recalls that it is essential to shave the Male tackle, and also knows that cages come in all sizes and only the right fit will do a good job. Her natural efficiency means that you are shaved almost instantly, but then she does a lot of reading. Weeks later, after you have carefully avoided looking at porn THE PARCEL is delivered. With you, locked up, she notices that you fawn over her, try to please her, are VERY attentive/submissive and her sexuality suddenly fires. To punish you, she goes on a date just to make things equal. When she comes home she finds that you have worried every minute....and the house is spotless, the laundry done and the garage organised so that conquering it will be easy in future. Your slavish concern and the fact that she has had a great time and actually knows that you have NOT been wanking or watching porn shows her that her new life is right there for the taking, You get handcuffed and the first relief in weeks, although she lets go too soon and locks you again. She obviously has a temper boiling just below the surface so you don’t ask about the date, (you can always check her knickers in the laundry) but you feel OK because now that she has had her revenge she might calm down. Alas!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Dont leave out that there is a need for the cuck to have to desire a cock of his own to play with.

You see, even though you are an outright idiot, but at least you were honest that you havent researched anything, most of you dont. You pull shit out of your ass and clearly present it in a way that makes it appear you know what you are talking about.

For the record, few wives remain in love with their cucks, and they certainly lose (or for you less intellectually savy folks "loose") respect for them. Thats why 90+% end in divorce. Bring humiliation into it and the wife eventually just thinks there is something wrong with her future ex-husband. And factually there is, even beyond the living in denial part. The more they do it and the easier it becomes the less they see their husbands as men, and the pathetic cucks enjoy that (stop trying to say there is no mental illness involved) which should be scary. There begins that slippery slop to court. We wont even get into the emotional issues involved with wanting to raise another mans child (it is pure mental illness to bring an innocent child into the shit world of useless parents who want that, yes they are sick fucks) or the other idiots that get a sexual thrill over losing the person they purport to love, to another man. Ill wait for someone to explain to me (yes one of the budweiser, rusty truck owning crowd to spell out to me how studies are wrong on that. I'll be here holding my breath.

I have two psychologists in my family, one with a BA and the other heading into a Masters, so I have researched it. Oddly enough political leanings factor into kinks/lifestyles as well. No, its not an all or nothing situation but political leaning do have a correlation to a sexual style.

And just for the record, Conservatives tend to lean cuck and Dems BDSM. Also the overly aggressive, laughably bad Alpha Male wannabes south of the Mason/Dixon...well lets just say that as bad as liberals can be, they dont hold a candle to the mess that is a Cons gray matter. Which explains why they hate professionals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevessv@stevessv
149 Followers
Im interested in writing about and exploring D/ stories mostly where a woman dominants a man and often by cuckolding him.