18 With The Wind Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were actually two guns in Leeanne's desk drawer. Both were fully loaded, so Tiffany took the smaller of the two back to her small rotunda. She'd heard Tracy and Stacy arguing one time about why Stacy preferred her.32 snub nose to the .357 magnum that Tracy favored.

"Pop the ass hole between the eyes; it really doesn't matter if it's a thirty two or a three fifty seven," Stacy claimed. "Dead is dead."

At twelve noon, Tiffany had answered three incoming calls, forwarded the messages to Tracy's cell phone in email form, and decided to go to Tommy's for lunch.

By three o'clock, the three women were still not back but Leeanne did send an email telling Tiffany if they weren't back by five, to just lock up and go home.

"Never getting married; divorce sucks," Leeanne ended the message.

A light snow started falling and Tiffany was content to just sit and watch it as it fell to the ground.

By five o'clock, though, it had picked up in intensity. Tiffany knew enough about cold weather that she should use cold water to clear off her windows of her car and so did just that before finally locking up the office.

The snow continued to fall and it did making driving hazardous; Tiffany had trouble telling where the road was under the blanket of snow. She was very relieved when she finally turned off of Highway 19 onto Burns Road and made her way to the twins' house.

She negotiated the driveway, backing in, using the garage door as her marker, and let out a huge breath of relief when she finally put the car in park.

One thing she was grateful for; even as cold as it was, there was no biting wind blowing.

The house was pitch black when she let herself in through the front door. Tiffany turned off the security system, and then looked to see if Stacy had put anything out to cook. There were three chicken breasts on a platter so Tiffany quickly made a faux Chinese Teriyaki dish, then covered it. She dashed up the stairs and got out of her office clothes and pulled on a short tee shirt and pair of shorts; Tiffany was sure Tracy controlled the thermostat, just like she controlled everything else and it was nearly stifling in the house.

She'd just returned down the stairs when she heard the garage door go up.

"Oh my God is it snowing like crazy!" Stacy announced when she came in through the garage.

"I swear; I couldn't see where the road was!" Tracy affirmed when she entered a minute later.

"I was so worried your little car would get stuck; you can ask Tracy, when I saw your car I said 'oh thank God!'" Stacy said and hugged Tiffany tightly.

"No, no, I'm fine," Tiffany said, returning Stacy's hug.

"Yeah, she really was worried," Tracy said and also hugged Tiffany.

"I didn't know what you'd planned on doing with the chicken so I just made a quick Teriyaki; that all right?" Tiffany asked and indicated the stove.

"Yeah; that's perfect!" Stacy enthused. "I even got them rice noodles."

The twins went upstairs while Tiffany got a pot of water boiling for the noodles.

Moments later, Tracy and Stacy came back down the stairs, dressed in sheer camisole tops and skimpy panties. The tops were sheer enough that Tiffany could see their dark brown nipples and the panties were sheer enough that, had the twins had pubic hair, Tiffany would have been able to see the hair.

"Cute slippers," Tiffany said as she saw that both were wearing fuzzy flip flops.

Stacy smiled and let a little giggle escape. But Tracy was actually annoyed that Tiffany didn't seem to notice the naughty, sexy, revealing outfits she and her sister were wearing.

"Again, I hope this is all right," Tiffany said as she served the meal. "Saw the chicken and didn't know what you had planned. So..."

"No, no; I had them rice noodles didn't know when I was going to get to use them," Stacy assured the girl.

While Tiffany, Tracy and Stacy were eating, Leeanne was eating a microwave dinner while studying an on-line certification manual. She was current in her certifications, but it never hurt to stay up with the latest products and services.

Outside, the snow was really piling up; through her curtain, she could see the snow on the ground.

Rodney had called, really trying to put on the charm but she had, again, turned him down.

Rodney Prejean was a local celebrity, hosting a one hour sleaze fest on Channel 12, the local independent television broadcaster. To Leeanne, the host of 'The Prejean Hour' looked like a swamp rat. A well-dressed swamp rat, but a swamp rat all the same. She also found his show to be offensive.

They had dated for a few months and had not progressed past the 'kiss at the door' level of dating. Rodney, of course had tried quite hard to progress from 'kiss at the door' to 'blow job in the morning' stage, but Leeanne resisted. She wasn't a prude, but just did not feel that chemistry with Rodney.

She'd gone out with him shortly after her accursed braces had come off her teeth. Leeanne had smiled, displaying all of her teeth and Rodney had smugly smiled back at her.

He seemed genuinely shocked when she called an early end to their date and shook his head in disbelief when she pointed out that she'd had her braces removed, had smiled, had smiled plenty, and he had failed to notice.

"Beggars can't be choosers," Leeanne's mother had said.

"Uh, Mother, who said I'm begging?" Leeanne had spat.

Chad Gremillion had also called, had offered to make sure she didn't get too cold in the ensuing blizzard.

Chad was a Substance Abuse Counselor at DeGarde's Chemical Dependency Unit and Leeanne thought she might have some connection with him.

At least he had noticed that her braces had come off.

But when she imagined how her life would be with him, she felt nothing. When she tried to imagine how her life without him would be, again, she felt nothing.

Leeanne really wasn't sure what she was looking for but she was pretty sure neither Chad or Rodney were it.

She had thought she'd found it once in the boy she'd given her virginity to. His kisses had been so sweet, his touches so soft, so gentle, almost reverent as he explored her in the back seat of that car.

But he'd joined the United States Army and had come back in a flag covered box.

And Leeanne realized, she was crying again. Crying over a boy that had kissed her a few times then left her.

Outside, the snow continued to fall.

Chapter 6

The temperature in the Greater DeGarde area climbed up to 36 degrees, with a very biting wind and the snow began to melt.

Tiffany agreed with the twins; it would be safer for her to ride in with them. Their car was heavier, more suited for snow and ice travel.

As the twins drove past Clark's Drive-In, they started talking about the waitresses that worked there.

"Need ice skates instead of roller skates today," Tiffany quipped from the back seat of the Mercedes-Benz.

Stacy and Tracy both laughed, and Stacy sent a text message to Monica, their friend that worked at the Drive-in.

"You know she isn't even awake yet; it's not eleven o'clock," Tracy chuckled.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Stacy shouted and typed, then hit 'Send' on her phone.

Leeanne had beat them to the office and had three cinnamon twists sitting on Tiffany's rotunda, two chocolate and one glazed doughnut on each of the twins' desks. She was stuffing the last of her own chocolate doughnuts into her mouth when, whit shrieks and groans, Tracy, Stacy, and Tiffany spilled into the office.

"Oh, thank you!" Tiffany squealed happily as she began to stuff too much of the soft morsel into her mouth.

"Thanks!" both twins chimed.

"Williams got called off; they said we're probably in for more bad weather," Leeanne said.

"And we know Parker Johnson would rather die than drive his precious Corvette in the snow," Tracy mocked, mouth full of chocolate doughnut.

"Eat with your mouth closed; no one wants to see your food," Stacy chided, slapping her sister's arm.

At noon, snow again began to fall, freezing the melted snow and forming a sheet of ice underneath the freshly falling snow.

"Home," Leeanne ordered. "We've been sitting here for three and a half hours and the phone hasn't even rung once."

"There's not even any traffic out there," Tiffany concurred, gazing out the window at the winter wonderland.

Per Leeanne's directions, Tiffany forwarded the office phone to Leeanne's cell phone and the four women bundled up against the harsh cold and left the office.

Tiffany was grateful to be in the large luxury automobile. Tracy did not bring the automobile above thirty five miles an hour, much to the annoyance of a fool in a pickup truck, and even then, there were times they skidded and swerved on patches of ice.

Finally, all three women breathed a sigh of relief as Tracy backed the car into the garage.

"Oh my God; you can't even see your car!" Stacy laughed, looking at the small mound of snow where Tiffany's car was parked.

Tracy let Stacy and Tiffany rush inside, but walked outside and grabbed several pieces off firewood from their rack.

"I can't even feel my arms," she complained as she carried the wood inside.

Tiffany, who was still in her heavy coat, helped Tracy carry some of the wood upstairs.

"Oh!" Tiffany gasped as she saw the twins' bedroom and saw the fireplace.

"You get some more wood?" Stacy asked, coming out of their bathroom, nude.

"Yeah, thanks, really appreciated your help," Tracy teased as Tiffany stacked the wood in the small holder next to the fireplace.

"Whatever," Stacy said as she pulled on a baby doll top and sheer tap pants. "Come on, get it started."

"There's still left overs; that good for lunch?" Tracy asked Tiffany as she did start the fire going.

"Oh you don't have to..." Tiffany hastened to assure the twins.

"Whatever; there's lots of it," Stacy said, leaving the bedroom.

Tiffany went to her room, changed into comfortable lounge pants and tee shirt. When she came downstairs, Tracy was also in sheer baby doll top and sheer tap pants.

"Oh, that's cute," Stacy commented, playfully tugging on the elastic waistband of Tiffany's loose pants.

"Thanks," Tiffany giggled, pulling the waistband down to just above her pubic hair. "I like it because it lets my belly pooch out."

"Yeah, that cute little baby bump is starting to show there," Tracy concurred and lightly rubbed Tiffany's bare belly.

After lunch, Tracy lighted the living room fireplace while Stacy found a movie to watch. They all sat on the velveteen couch, Tiffany in the middle.

Tiffany enjoyed the closeness, the feather light touches, and the twins leaning against her.

But when the movie was over, she was sluggish, almost sedated by the warmth of the fireplace and the body heat of the twins, lulled by the feather light touches and gentle murmurs.

Woodenly, she got to her feet and climbed the stairs

Tracy made a pot of chili for supper; Tiffany was grateful as it was the smell of chili that had roused her from her slumber.

Again, after their meal, they watched another film.

The lunch time film had been a romantic comedy, a 'chick flick.' But their dinner time fare was an action flick.

"Tracy likes this kind of stuff," Stacy commented as they watched the hero dispatch of a mindless goon.

"I kind of like it too," Tiffany admitted.

"So there," Tracy said, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Whatever," Stacy smiled.

Again, even with the adrenaline rush of the climactic ending, Tiffany was sluggish by movie's end. Both twins had snuggled up with her, had rested their hands on her belly and gently murmured in her ear.

"Good night," she mumbled as she climbed the stairs.

Tiffany almost crawled into bed, but, out of habit, filled her bathtub with steaming hot water.

Sleepily, she lay in the warmth and lazily cleaned herself.

Then, as was becoming her nightly habit, Tiffany masturbated in the tub.

In their room, Tracy and Stacy peeled their sheer tops and tap pants off and lay, side by side, in a sixty nine, quickly licking and sucking each other to orgasm.

After their orgasms, they cuddled with each other, kissing, and murmuring to each other what they'd love to do to the small blonde beauty that was just down the hall from them.

"Her breasts, God, I just love her breasts," Stacy murmured, cupping Tracy's breasts.

"No, her ass; I would have to eat that ass," Tracy affirmed, squeezing Stacy's left buttock.

"Quit!" Stacy giggled as Tracy worked her hand around and tried to push a dry finger into Stacy's anus.

"No, I'd have to..." Tracy said, forcing Stacy to lie on her stomach.

Stacy spread her legs as her sister spread her buttocks with her hands.

"Oh," Stacy moaned softly as Tracy tried to force her tongue into Stacy's rectum.

"And I'd..." Tracy said, lapping all around Stacy's anus.

"But suppose she doesn't like that?" Stacy moaned as Tracy now forced a spittle wet finger into Stacy's winking anus.

""But I'd have to, I'd just have to," Tracy insisted, working a second finger into Stacy's anus.

Stacy shivered as Tracy also worked three fingers from her other hand into Stacy's pussy.

After Tracy fingered her sister to a shuddering orgasm, she wiggled to get out of the bed.

She squealed in surprise as Stacy grabbed her around her slender middle and pulled her back into the bed.

"Let's see how you like..." Stacy mock-growled as she used her small hands to pry her sister's tightly clenched buttocks apart.

"Oh, shit, Stacy, that feels so..." Tracy moaned in delight as her sister licked and tongued her sweaty anus.

Chapter 7

Tiffany woke up at her usual time, got ready for a day at the office, and then looked out the window. The early morning sun showed a world of white and the sun shimmered off of the frozen ice. They would not be going into work that day.

Tiffany stripped off her clothes, pulled on her sleep shirt, and snuggled back in bed.

Stacy looked out the window on the opposite side of the home and came to the same conclusion and got back into bed.

She snuggled up against Tracy and cupped her sister's breasts.

"Frozen?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, solid; we're not going anywhere," Stacy affirmed.

"Oh good," Tracy said and squeezed Stacy's hand.

Their morning breath did not bother them as they kissed. Tracy, as usual, was more aggressive and rolled on top of her sister. She mashed her breasts against her sister's breasts and mashed her bald pussy against Stacy's bald pussy.

"Oh," Stacy moaned as Tracy thrust and rubbed her hips after they'd rubbed each other to orgasm, Tracy rolled over and grabbed the drawer of her nightstand.

"Oh, good, the..." Stacy asked as Tracy pulled the leather harness out.

She didn't have to ask; it was a given that Tracy would be the one cinching the leather belt on, would be affixing the eight inch dildo to the slot.

Both sisters moaned as Tracy pressed the head of the plastic 'cock' to Stacy's wet opening. The base of the Dildo pressed against Tracy's pulsing clitoris and she grimaced in pleasure as she pushed an inch of herself into her sister.

"Oh," Stacy moaned as she felt the blunt 'cock' push into her.

Slowly, Tracy pushed and pulled, inch by inch, until she was rubbing her leather harness against Stacy's pubic mound.

Again they kissed, their tongues sliding over each other's tongues. Stacy sucked hard on Tracy's tongue as she could feel an orgasm welling up.

"Oh, my sweet, oh my dear sweet sister," Tracy moaned as she began to buck in orgasm.

When they'd finished orgasming, Tracy slowly pulled out of her sister and unclasped the harness from around her waist. She undid the Velcro strap that held the harness strap between her legs and then dropped the instrument on her side of the bed.

"Come on; butt breath, I'm hungry," she said and pulled her sister up.

They showered together, then simply pulled on fluffy robes and fluffy flip flop slippers and staggered down the stairs.

"Omelets; or, hey, you want crepes? We have those frozen blueberries," Stacy offered.

"But do we have cream cheese?" Tracy asked.

"I've got some sour cream," Tiffany offered as she entered the kitchen.

Tiffany and Stacy worked together to make crepes and Tracy almost flipped her robe open to masturbate as she watched them.

Tracy didn't know if Tiffany realized it or not, but her sleep shirt kept riding up and exposing a good deal of her plump, juicy rear end to Tracy and Stacy. And as the girl bent to get the bottle of oil from the floor of the pantry, her blonde tuft of pubic hair was clearly visible, as were her light purple lips.

Then Tiffany and Stacy were finished and putting the plates on the small table.

"Ooh, cold!" Tiffany cried out, standing back up.

She pulled the sleep shirt down and sat back down on the chair.

"Didn't realize how short this thing is," she exclaimed.

After breakfast, Tiffany went back up the stairs and Tracy cleaned up the minimal mess that Stacy and Tiffany made as they prepared their breakfast.

The twins then returned to bed and telecommunicated with Leeanne, who was working on a very nasty virus on a computer.

"Oh, no, I swear, I wasn't looking at porn," Leeanne typed. "I don't have a clue how that virus got on my computer."

"What site did he pick it up at?" Tracy asked. "Stacy's always looking at porn."

"Tracy, I am not!" Stacy giggled, reading what her sister was typing.

At eleven forty five, Stacy got dressed in robe and slippers again and quickly made three hot ham and cheese sandwiches and three bowls of tomato and basil soup while Tracy, dressed in sweat pants and coat, went out and grabbed several more logs of wood for their bedroom fireplace.

Tiffany, still dressed in only her sleep shirt, came back down stairs and joined them at the table for lunch.

On a lonely stretch of Highway 19, a transformer, weighed down with ice, broke free of its mooring and crashed to the frozen ground with a loud 'Boom!' The wires that were still attached to the transformer pulled a second transformer from its mooring and it too gave a loud 'Boom!' as it crashed to the ground.

The sudden drain of electrical current caused three more transformers to overload and shut down and many in the greater DeGarde area suddenly had no electricity.

Just after Tracy, Stacy, and Tiffany finished their meal they heard the loud 'Boom!' and their lights

Flickered. A second 'Boom!' a moment later plunged the house into darkness.

"Holy cow!" Tiffany said.

"Really!" Stacy agreed.

"Wonder if everybody's out," Tracy said and shot Leeanne a text message.

"Yep, she's out too," Tracy affirmed a moment later.

Tracy cleaned up their lunch; there was enough light from the doors at the rear of the house. Then they sat at the table and chatted for a while, waiting for the lights to come back on.

Without the electricity, the heater wasn't blowing warm air. Forty minutes after the electricity had gone off; the house did feel much cooler, especially to Tracy.

"I'm going to bed," Tracy announced. We have a fireplace and I'm cold."

"Well, that's not fair," Tiffany complained lightly. "I don't have one."

"Come on, you can share ours," Stacy offered, her heart in her throat.

"Okay," Tiffany readily agreed.

The bedroom was lighted by the slightly open curtain and Tracy completely shut the curtain. Now the only light was from the fireplace, which cast an almost eerie glow into the room.

Tracy dropped her robe to the floor and slithered under the sheets and blankest before stripping out of her sweat pants.

Tiffany walked cautiously; her night vision was not the best. Tracy leaned forward and grabbed Tiffany's hands and pulled her into the bed from the foot of the bed.

Tiffany giggled as she knee-walked across the bed to flop down next to Tracy.