All Comments on '19 Shillings'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sloopbsloopb9 months ago

A great story and well worth the wait, we all need patience. A delightful historic setting illustrates so well that debauchery has been with us for centuries, and the depraved chronicles of the vicountess as she slides deeper into humiliation at her own hand is wonderful.

I look forward to more stories soon.

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel19459 months ago

Brilliant story, loved it to bits. I can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You have gone all in with fancy words here, huh?

Well, I'm not an expert on historical inflation, so I don't know if 19 shillings is a lot. It doesn't sound like a lot. In any case if a client wants to pay more, why not? They go there to feel free, no?

You have managed to find a way to do public sex without damaging the girl's reputation. Well done. Of course rich people don't give a fuck about the rumors spreading among the poor. Separate worlds.

Very good the story. No baldness or bodymod today (except for the pregnancy). Thank you for sharing it. As always, waiting for your next one.

-Onkana

gumby42gumby428 months ago

One of your best stories. I liked the gradual degradation. (ANd it could even have gone slower) I also like your cherry bomb and empress body double.

VezzelVezzel8 months ago

Loved the story but the ending seems rushed…. All in all I would love to see a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! While the Viscountess’ story is pretty self-contained, it does make the reader want a sequel. With connections and an interest in social experimentation and class change, she would be a good facilitator for women that wanted to switch class (in either direction). Maybe a sister, friend or cousin who desired a permanent change. A life swap like the prince and the pauper would mean the protagonist wouldn’t be initially missed, and would gradually close the door on a return as time passed. Even some of the same beats from the first story would hit differently: like the sequel protagonist watching the Viscountess leave Tallboy’s establishment and knowing she can’t retreat in the same manner, or getting evaluated highly by Tallboy for good health and knowing she won’t eat as well in the future. Also the contrast with the upwardly mobile counterpart would be interesting, like watching the counterpart enjoy the security of marriage; or the new protagonist getting a permanent mark like a tattoo that would prevent a return to her original class.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story. It’s too bad that you’ve been having so much trouble posting the How to. Have you thought about posting it somewhere else?

IwroteathingIwroteathing8 months agoAuthor

Posting my writers guide to a new platform would be pointless considering how dependent a writers guide is on an pre-established audience which I only have on Literotica. I will keep trying to get it over the line, but until then, if you really can't wait for it, get in contact using the contact page of my profile, make sure to include your email, and I'll email you a copy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any update on the next story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When the next story will be released?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story! Waiting patiently for your next masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still waiting for the next story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Been 2 months since the last post. Any update on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

19 SHILLINGS is amazing I can't believe I'm saying this but this was the best out of the bunch and I love the Dixie's Downfall story's a lot of what this author made are really good, the bdsm content is what really gets my attention even tho this wasn't the main focus of the story the unexpected changes where the best very multi dimensional 10/10 ! Pleas continue to make more story's you are truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Over a month since any update. Hope the author is doing well.

wellrestedwellrested6 months ago

This is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Been too long since any new posts. Please provide an update.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is the author Alright? Why not update since last few months.?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Has the writer given up on writing any further. There has been no new post since forever.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 months ago

Aside from from the high level of creativity and your way with words . Your tales and chapters are nice and long . I especially appreciate that .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...