Escapades

Story Info
3 adrenaline junkies try to beat an extreme escape room.
17.2k words
4.74
8.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

"Alright Dave, you're getting back late. Guess you were wrong about three city girls tapping out after the first night." A wiry man chuckled from a camouflage covered hovel in the corner of the Cornish countryside, a ramshackle wooden sign announcing the 'ultimate survival experience.'

"Those three aren't girls, they're inhuman." Dave replied. "The experience was only meant to last 3 days, they just sent me back with all our equipment, confident they could go one more night without anything but the clothes on their backs."

"You can't let them do that, they'll die." Dave's business partner yelled.

"They insisted, plus there's not much we can do about it now."

Sure enough the next morning, three women emerged from the forest, happily discussing their victory over nature.

The first to crest the horizon was Helmi. A

Half Finnish, half Sudanese giant, she was an intimidating sight for anyone of normal proportions, which is what made her so successful on the debating team at university and in her up and coming career in law. She had been the Rugby captain at Cardiff University where she had met her two closest friends, fellow maniacs who had bonded over extreme situations and adrenaline pumping action.

Charlotte was the group's daredevil, her mother was the heiress to a large makeup and fashion empire, so she had spent her youth rebelling and proving she wasn't some pampered princess. Occasionally she'd get her face in the papers as the black haired, pierced and tattooed metalhead accompanying her pristine mother. She was currently surviving through part time gigs in skydiving instruction, white water rafting, and running a bungee jump bridge.

Niamh arrived at Cardiff University having hitchhiked from her home in Inverness, she'd even made a profit buying and selling regional products on the way down. The short ginger girl always had a scheme going on, and a mischievous grin to match.

"Well that was fun." Helmi joked.

"Relaxing." Charlotte added.

"We should try something a bit harder next time, break out of our comfort zones." Niamh concluded as they strolled past the hovel and back to their car.

...

"Ladies, I've got a hot tip." Charlotte announced the moment she arrived in the video call.

"This better be good." Helmi chuckled. "You don't want to make Niamh regret putting you in charge of her hen do. Not when I've been pitching climbing an actual mountain."

"This is better. I found us an escape room." Charlotte announced to the opposite of fanfare.

"Seriously?" Niamh exclaimed. "I only get married once, and your plan is to get some theatre kid to watch us fiddle with padlocks for an hour?"

"Abduction Adventure is the most extreme escape room you'll ever face." Charlotte read off her screen. "You and your friends will pay to stay for a week in a stunning house in the Polish countryside. At some point during your stay, you will be legitimately kidnapped and forced to go through intense trials to escape. Before you book, you will be required to fill out a questionnaire, and give us access to your social media accounts, so we can do a full psychological evaluation of which ordeals would be the worst for you to face."

"Alright, alright. Starting to sound pretty cool." Helmi admitted.

"Give me a second while I share my screen, there's a clip." Charlotte continued. There was a slight pause while the video sharing program clicked into gear and the faces of three friends were replaced with the website Charlotte was on.

Surrounded by the hardcore grey and red motif of the website was a video that Charlotte pressed play on before maximising. Immediately their screen was filled with a room that looked like a butchers.

"Hello?" A meek voice filled the speakers. There was a brief pause before, from the bottom of the screen, a woman entered the scene. She was a small and blonde, and as she wandered more and more onto camera, it became clear that she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Is anybody there?"

All of a sudden the door she had just walked through slammed shut behind her. The room plunged into darkness and a screen lit up with a man in a balaclava looking down on his captive.

"There are two sets of handcuffs hidden in the room you are currently standing in." He announced through a heavily distorted voice. "One to go around on wrists and one to go on your ankles. You have 10 minutes to find them and put them on or you will lose and face the ultimate forfeit."

"No, anything but that!" The woman yelled as she immediately began rummaging through some bins in the corner of the room. The sound of her panicked breathing continued while the picture faded to black with the Abduction Adventure logo.

"Alright, that's pretty hardcore." Helmi acknowledged.

"And that's just her specific nightmare. We have to pay 5000 Euros each, and wait a couple of months so they can make an experience just for us." Charlotte explained with an unspoken understanding that she would pay for this whole idea.

"That sounds pretty sweet, but it's not like some of our previous high octane adventures where we're putting our safety in the line, it's still just an escape room, what's the worst they could do to us?" Niamh asked.

"You hear the voice talk about 'the ultimate forfeit?' If we don't escape in time, all the footage of our kidnapping and failed tasks gets uploaded onto the Abduction Adventure website." Charlotte explained.

"Holy fuck Charlotte, no way." Helmi gasped. "What if someone I know sees me like that?"

"Firstly, way to have confidence in yourself girl, we're more than able to take on whatever some Polish puzzle maker can throw at us. Secondly the videos get uploaded to a members only area, so it's not like everyone is going to see it. And finally, the worst case scenario is just some blushes, you almost died in that paragliding incident and you're worried about a few pervs seeing your body" Charlotte asserted.

"I'm just worried that..." Helmi began.

"Exactly, when was the last time one of these things worried us. Come on, feel that tingle in the bottom of your stomach? This is exciting!" Charlotte interrupted.

"Niamh, what do you think? You're the bride to be, you definitely get a say." Helmi asked.

"I'm shaking, actually shaking." Niamh observed, pleasantly surprised. "Let's do this."

...

"Jesus Christ Charlotte, when you said we'd be in a house in the Polish countryside, I thought it would be some old farmhouse where instead of central heating they just gave us a bottle of vodka. This is glorious." Helmi acknowledged as the trio wheeled their suitcases through the door of an opulent countryside villa that was a winding couple of hours drive from John Paul II airport in Krakow.

"Check this out, it's got a pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a hanging sense of dread for our inevitable kidnapping, and even a games room." Charlotte joked.

"How do you think they're going to do it?" Niamh asked.

"I'm curious about that myself. Do we automatically win if we beat the crap out of the men trying to kidnap us?" Helmi chuckled, flexing her muscles boisterously.

"Probably, so let's start drinking and make it easier for them!" Charlotte cheered, pulling the complimentary bottle of champagne out of the fridge and popping it with extra vigour.

...

Helmi was the first to awaken, it wasn't like waking up from a normal sleep, it was the shaking off of a delirium, bringing the real world back to the forefront of her fogged up mind. Her senses came back together, but focussed on processing one issue at a time in order of importance.

The first issue was Helmi's sleeping arrangements. She remembered only just making it to a comfortable bed last night as the room began to swirl and melt around her, but she awoke tied to a far less comfortable metal chair. Her wrists were tied to the arms of the chair while her ankles were tied apart by the chair legs. She could tell the chair was metal because there was no fabric between herself and the cold steel her body was resting on. She looked around to see Niamh and Charlotte also tied naked to seats, Charlotte was still asleep while Niamh was starting to squirm and groan herself awake.

"What the fuck is..." Helmi began as she rattled against her restraints.

"Shhh." A distorted voice implored, as the shadow of a man sat in front of a spotlight pointed at the trio held his hand up. "We want a gentle awakening for your friends, they'll appreciate it."

"Who are you?" Niamh groggily mumbled.

"All in good time, but I don't want to explain myself more than once so let's wait for your friend to come around." The man replied as Charlotte began to squirm awake.

"Holy fuck!" Charlotte squealed as she too began to shake off her brain fog.

"Good we're all back in the land of the living." The shadowy figure chuckled. "Now that you are all awake I have 2 things to say. Firstly, my name is Bebok, you are now totally at my mercy. Secondly, you are the dumbest, horniest sluts I have ever met."

The trio of thrill seekers looked at each other with concern, hoping to find strength in the presence of their friends when facing this overt insult.

"Let me lay out what has happened. Abduction Adventure is not a holiday experience, we are a porn site with an exciting story. We pay adult stars to pretend to be into the humiliating mind games we designed, and to sell that illusion we put a booking page on our website with a stupidly high price tag. So congratulations on being the first bitches dumb enough to pay €5000 each to get kidnapped, abused and humiliated, with the possibility of thousands of men watching, cocks in hand." Bebok explained.

Niamh and Helmi both shot daggers at Charlotte who nervously giggled.

"Nevertheless, you've paid us handsomely and signed the waivers so we figured we should try this for real, see what happens. In case you were wondering, that welcome champagne in the villa that you unquestioningly drank had a little something in it to keep you knocked out while we stripped you down and brought you here. That's two stupid choices that landed you here and you're going to be relying on those brains to not be exposed, not a great sign is it?"

The spotlight narrowed so that it could single out individual women before pointing at Charlotte.

"Charlotte Lambert. Even your name shows a conflicted little girl, in all the extreme sport videos you uploaded you give yourself the English pronunciation with hard Ts and short As. So sad for the daughter of a proudly French multi-millionaire fashion icon. Since I can feel the resentment dripping off of you, we're going to use the french pronunciation going forward." Bebok mocked.

To Charlotte's surprise, Bebok then stood up and began walking towards her. As he got closer the trio could tell he was a large imposing man, but he was wearing black clothes and a balaclava so they couldn't tell much more about him.

"Of the three, you have the largest breasts, a sweet pair of DDs." He informed before reaching out and roughly grabbing Charlotte's tits, kneading them in his hands.

"Hey, get the fuck off me, pervert." Charlotte yelled.

"Oh yes, please pretend you have any say in the matter. It makes it so much more fun when I continue to do whatever I want to you." Bebok said while looking Charlotte dead in the eyes without taking his hands off her breasts. He traced a snake tattoo on her thigh with his finger before going back to his chair to sit down and read from her file.

"So Mademoiselle Lambert, we aren't psychologists but based on your social media and questionnaire responses we have a pretty good grip on the kind of woman you are. Everyone pictures the heiress to the Visage fortune as some wimpy, pampered, spoilt brat and you are desperate to prove them all wrong. It's why you dye your hair black, have 6 different tattoos, and have piercings on your ears, nose, tongue and nipples. It's also why put yourself in the kind of extreme situations that money can't buy you out of, case in point. However you are a coward, you have never given away your money, or renounced your fortune, because deep down you know that even proving you don't need money is an expensive endeavour. You spend your life walking a tightrope with the largest safety net a woman can have. Don't worry though, today we will really test you."

Bebok placed the file back down beside him and gave a moment for the girls to stew in silence before turning the spotlight on Helmi.

"Helmi Koskinen, I can honestly say I've never worked on a woman with a more intimidating body. We sure are glad you hit the booze harder than the other 2 because we did not want someone like you waking up." Bebok explained, once again standing up and walking over. He began to knead Helmi's breasts in his hands and the rugby player began growling and pulling at her bonds.

"B cup breasts and if I'm being honest most of that is muscle. But if I had to give a surprising highlight to stripping you down, it would be the bare pussy between your legs. I wasn't surprised Charlotte keeps a tidy landing strip and Niamh is growing a forest, but an Amazon like you keeping herself totally shaved down there, really made me giggle."

To make his point, Bebok traced his hand down Helmi's abs, over her bare pubis, and lightly rubbed her pussy, slightly parting her labia before calmly retreating back to his seat.

"You have basically no social media presence, you log in all the time but you pretty much never post anything of your own. When you first started bulking up at university, you'd post pictures every time you found an extra fibre of muscle, but now not so much. We think you don't want to reveal anything that could be a weakness. We think you have a pathological fear of being weak. Everything you do is in service of being able to fight your own corner, the law career, weekend rugby, and we checked this ourselves, you spend more than 12 hours a week at the gym. Don't worry though, we think that fear is a weakness, so let's help you face that fear shall we?"

"Alright you shadowy prick, I know what I'm about, let's skip it." Niamh yelled as Bebok tried to allow another awkward silence as he turned the spotlight on her.

"Oh you don't understand, these evaluations aren't for your benefit, if anything they warn you of the kind of things we have planned for you. These are for the benefit of the thousands of viewers you will get if you fail in your challenges. We want them to see you as naked as possible." Bebok explained, enjoying the silence his observation provoked.

"So... Niamh Aiton, let me just say that I am so happy the carpet matches the drapes." Bebok joked.

"Fuck you!" Niamh yelled by way of response as Bebok walked over and grabbed her tits.

"D cup tits, not much smaller than Mademoiselle Lambert, but attached to a smaller frame which makes you look a lot more top-heavy. One tattoo on your arm, a rose with a little tag that reads Bryn, the name of your fiance." Bebok explained. Niamh felt profoundly uncomfortable having her captor talk about her husband while he fondled her breasts but decided to try not to let on. Eventually he went back to his seat to read her file.

"Your social media is filled with whatever product or service you've recently decided could give you a quick payday, very little about yourself though. Of the group, we think you are the most greedy, you are terrified of missing out on something big, so you live cheap, train yourself to push forward without fear, and grab anything even resembling an opportunity. Don't worry though, I feel like your FOMO can be cured with a heavy dose of wishing you'd missed out on what we have planned for you." Bebok chuckled as he returned back to his seat.

"Alright girls, it's time to start your adventure, first things first, we're going to split you three up and see how well you can handle yourselves on your own. You will each be given a challenge, if you fail, video of your failure will be uploaded to the internet. If you succeed, you will be given bonus points for how well you succeed. Once you've all done your individual tasks, there will be a group task, and you better hope that you and your friends have earned enough bonus points or it will be particularly difficult. What I'm saying is scraping a D- in the next room won't be enough, if you want to succeed, you're going to have to go above and beyond."

The sound of scraping filled the air as previously hidden men grabbed the chairs from behind and began to drag the trio into the rooms where they will face their challenges.

...

Helmi looked around her room and was surprised by the theme, she was in a small room that looked like a home gym. There were some basic pieces of exercise equipment around and a wall of lockers, but the obvious centrepiece of the room was a bench press with a loaded weight bar on the rack above it.

The man dragging her chair untied her right arm and left Helmi to untie the rest of herself as he took his position at the head of the bench. Once Helmi had fully untied herself, a digital clock on the wall began counting down from 20 minutes.

"Alright, so what do I have to do?" Helmi spat at the man.

"I'm just your spot." The man bluntly replied. Helmi glanced at the bench and saw a piece of paper with enough writing on it that it was clearly an explanation. So she snatched it up and gritted her teeth as she found out what was in store for her.

'Your task is as follows: bench press the weight as many times as possible. If you do less than 5 reps, you will be classed as a failure and the footage will be released. For every rep over 5 you get a bonus point to take into the group challenge.'

'The weight is currently set to 360kg. This is heavy enough that if you were to lift it you would be the new world record holder. But you can lower the weight using the lockers. Each locker has a weight modifier on it, if you open the locker and complete the order inside, your spotter will modify the weight accordingly. (If you interfere with the spotter doing his job you will face an instant forfeit.) If you open a locker and refuse to do the order it prescribes, the opposite of the modifier will be applied to the weight.'

'Finally, next to the lockers you will see a modified photo booth. You can go back and forth between bench pressing and modifying the weight as many times as you like, but every time you finish at the lockers, you must spend 10 seconds in the photo booth, looking at the screen before you can start benching. That 10 second clock will restart if you close your eyes or look away.'

Helmi finished reading the instructions and scrunched her eyes for a second to process her task. She looked at the lockers, there were 20 in total arranged in a 4 by 5 grid and sure enough they had a series of laminated signs on them. At the top, there were two lockers labelled as '÷3' and two labelled as '÷2'. Beneath them there were a series of lockers labelled with minuses ranging from '-100kg' to '-10kg'.

"Naturally I'm going to want to start by dividing the weight before I start minusing." Helmi mumbled to herself. "But you can bet the divides are going to be the worst and if I refuse to do them it'll double or triple the weight."

Helmi sat in thought for a second, but caught the clock in the corner of her eye and decided she needed to start moving. She decided to open a locker marked as '÷2', certain that the '÷3' would be something completely beyond the pale.

Inside the locker was a chastity belt, with a small pot of lube and a sign that simply read 'put this on.' Helmi took a closer look at the belt, it was made of shiny chrome attached in segments around black leather, coming together to a clip with a keyhole on it that made it clear once the belt was on, it wouldn't be coming off until whoever had the key willed it so. At the base of the crotch were two metal beaded protrusions, clearly designed to go inside of the wearer. Helmi rolled her eyes but she didn't have time to go through the rigamarole of resisting, not when non-compliance would mean having to figure out a way to lower the weight from 720kg.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers