19 Year Old Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
19 year old girl.
1k words
4.5
5.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen girl's sexual experiences (part 4)

My name is Sarah, I'm from Dublin and I am 18, nearly 19. I am 5'5, brunette, slim with 34b breasts and a nice round but firm ass. I stay in good shape as I play soccer. I recently had sex for the first time with a married guy, Dave, and then a week later with a 54 year old widower called Jack. I have seen Jack a few times since, not every week, every second week, I was with another guy who was 30 who wasn't up to much, a wham bang thank you sort of guy. I won't be seeing him again; He didn't even attempt to pleasure me. I was bored one Sunday and WhatsApp Jack to see how he was, He was back at his apartment having dinner and drinks with his golfing buddy John.

They had been out playing that morning. John was a divorced guy, a good friend of Jack's and he knew about Jack and me but we had never met. I decided to call over as I had nothing else on, so I WhatsApp Jack to let him know. I was horny and wanted some cock, two if they could be persuaded. I put on some casual clothes, black rib racer neck vest and jeans and got a taxi over to Jack's apartment. Jack buzzed me in as usual and met me when I came from the elevator. He said that John was still there but he would be leaving soon.

"Does he have to go somewhere"? I asked.

"No not that I'm aware of, I just think he doesn't want to disturb us," Jack said smiling.

"He won't disturb us if we let him join in," I said.

"That's completely up to you, I'm ok with it, and thou John might need convincing," he said.

"Leave that to me, Jack" I said.

We entered the apartment and I found John sitting on the couch enjoying a drink. He stood up as I entered.

"Hello, I'm John and you must be Sarah. It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard so many wonderful things about you" he said.

"The pleasure is mine and what exactly has Jack told you"? I asked.

"Oh, just what a wonderful girl you are," he stammered slightly caught off guard.

"Are you sure that's all he said"? I asked.

"Here was me thinking he might have told you about my threesome fantasy," I said.

"Ah, no he didn't," he said.

"Oh, I was just telling Jack that I fantasize about being fucked by two guys," I said.

John looked over at Jack who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm just going to wash up the dishes," Jack said.

"Well why don't we watch some TV, John"? I said.

I took the controls and scrolled down to Jacks secret porn files, and opened and played one that was about 2 older guys fucking a younger woman. John was taken aback a bit at first but continued to watch without saying anything. I sat down next to and smiled. On the video the girl had started to play with one cock while sucking the other. I moved my hand slowly over to John's leg, then his thigh and moved it up to his groin. He gave a bit of a jump but still didn't say anything. I could feel his cock through his trousers so I started to rub it a bit.

"Ah, Sarah, I don't think you should do that, Jack won't like it, "he said.

"Jack doesn't mind I assured him, so just be quiet and watch the video," I said.

I started to open his trousers so I could get his cock out. Once I had it out, I started to stroke it slowly. After a few minutes, I take his cock in my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. Then I start to suck it gently up and down his shaft. He has his head back and is moaning. After another few minutes I can feel him stiffen and he shoots his load. I take every last drop in my mouth and swallow it all. I continue to suck his cock even when it's softening to get every last drop.

"Oh dear god that was wonderful," he said.

I stand up and start to remove my clothes there and then in front of him, removing my jeans, top and runners. I am left standing in my black bra and underwear. I straddle him and start to kiss him. It is at this point Jack enters the room again.

"I see you got started without me," he said.

"You can join us," I said to him.

Jack came around behind me and undid my bra and removed it from me. Then he removed his shoes, socks, trousers and shirt and sat on the couch next to John. He took out his cock and started to stroke it. I moved to suck his cock, but I was still partially lying on top of John. John started to pull down my underwear while I was sucking Jacks cock. Once he removed them, he started to finger my pussy. After a few minutes, John moves to get behind me and is stroking his own cock. I can feel him press it against my pussy and slowly push it in. He then starts to fuck me doggy style, with one foot on the floor and his knee on the couch as I am bent over sucking Jack's cock. This goes on for a few minutes, and then they switch positions. Only this time Jack is fucking my ass.

"Oh you're such a bad girl Sarah, such a tease, I'm going to come inside you and so is John," he said.

I could feel him getting close, as he started to thrust it deeper and deeper inside me, then he shot his load and cream pie me. Jack sat down on the couch as John switched and started to fuck my pussy. I didn't have to wait long for John as he was already rock hard and ready to cum. Just before he did, he took it out and stuck it in my wet ass and shot his load too. My ass was dripping of old guy semen. After John finished and removed his cock, I went and had a shower to clean up. Before I left, I gave them both a kiss and went home.