19 Year Old Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Teenage girl sex.
1.6k words
4.57
4.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen girl's sexual experiences (part 3)

My name is Sarah, I'm from Dublin, and I am 18, nearly 19. I am 5'5, brunette, slim with 34b breasts and a nice round but firm ass. I stay in good shape as I play soccer. Furthermore, I recently had sex for the first time with a married guy, Dave, and then a week later with a 54-year-old widower called Jack. Jack gave me his number and told me that he hoped I would see him again. When I got home, I stored his number in my phone and WhatsApp him later telling him that I looked forward to meeting him again. We arranged to meet the following Friday, but at the later time of 6pm. I would use the excuse that I am going to a friend's, shouldn't be a problem as mom and dad usually go for something to eat every Friday evening.

All week, every night before bed, I would play with myself while using a small dildo on my ass. I knew it wasn't much in comparison to Jack's cock for thickness, but the best I could do. We sent one another a few messages during the week, which just made the anticipation even more. On the Friday I got home from school around 4.30pm, had a quick shower and change into a nice sleeveless pleated short summer dress which didn't leave much to the imagination with white bra and thong, with a short jacket and heels. I wanted to be sexy and desired. I got a taxi and arrived at his shortly before 6pm, and was buzzed in immediately. Once again, Jack met me at the elevator on his floor.

Straight away I knew my clothes worked as he couldn't take his eyes off me as we entered his apartment. Even better was his reaction when I removed my jacket.

"My, My, Sarah you look stunning, the taxi driver must have had a hard time concentrating on the road on the way over, I'm surprised he didn't crash," he said jokingly.

"I got a few looks from him and a few others when walking to the apartment block, but I'm used to that," I said to him.

Once again there was classical music playing in the background.

"Would you like some tea, my dear" Jack asked.

"Yes please, but I'm OK for biscuits, thank you, Jack" I responded.

He went to the kitchen and prepared some tea, arriving back shortly after with a tray with a pot of tea, cups, milk and sugar. We sat making small talk, Jack asks questions ranging from school, how my week went and to where I told my parents I was. He also asked had I told anyone about last week or my previous encounter with Dave in the woods. I told him I hadn't and asked, had he?

"Well I did tell a close friend John, that I had spent an afternoon with a young lady I had met online; I didn't give names, details or anything but just that I had sex with a younger woman, I hope you didn't mind, he's a dear friend and has been urging me to get out more so this kind of put his mind at ease and lead to a lot of questions".

"What type of questions did he ask" I enquired.

Jack paused a bit before saying "We had just had a game of golf, went for a bite to eat, so a few drinks later I may have been a bit loosed lipped and told him that you and I met that you had been looking for sexual experiences, and you came over to my place, and we had sex".

I smiled at how uncomfortable Jack was at having to tell me he had spilled the beans to someone.

"Well Jack, How did your friend take the news that you were fucking a young woman back here and that we were arranging to meet again" I asked.

He shook his head and laughed a bit saying "I think he was a bit jealous as he hasn't been with anyone since his divorce last year".

"Maybe he could join us some time," I said jokingly.

Jack smiled; as we finished our tea, then he took the tray to the kitchen to tidy up. As he did, I switched his TV on and went to the app he had used before and look through the different porn files he had saved until I found one I liked. He returned shortly to see me watching a scene on the TV of a younger girl being fucked by an older man.

"Come sit next to me Jack, I hope you don't mind me putting it on," I asked.

He just shook his head and sat next to me watching the screen. I lay my head on his lap while still facing the TV, and he started to stroke my hair while we watched the scene play out. I could feel his cock swelling and getting harder, so I sat up and unbuttoned his trouser, pulled his zip down, took his cock out. I started to stroke it for a few minutes, kissing it several times and licking the head, so I could taste the pre-cum. I then slowly slide my lips around it, sucking it using lots of tongue, and was able to deep throat properly this time without gagging. I knew that Jack wasn't going to last much longer as he was moaning oh god over and over.

"Oh Sarah, I'm going to cum," he exclaimed.

"Please fill my mouth, baby, let me taste you", I mumbled back to him.

I continued to stroke and suck his cock until he shot his load in my mouth, and as before I took the time to suck him dry, swallowing all and cleaning his cock with my tongue. When I had finished and lifted my head from his lap, he was leaning back on the couch smiling,

"If John could only see you now," I said.

I got up off the couch and switched the TV off, stood in front of Jack, kicked my heels off, unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor, Jack sat upright on the couch staring at me. I then removed my bra and underwear, when he reached for me, but I avoided his grasp.

"In the bedroom big boy," I said as I turned and went there.

Jack followed me into the bedroom to find me already lying on top of the bed, naked. He started to remove his clothes until he was naked, then climbs up next to me.

"You are trying to tease me girl," Jack said smiling.

We started to kiss quite passionately, he would suck on my tongue from time to time, and then he started to play with my breasts, feeling them, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. He then started to suck them quite vigorously, swapping over back and forth between them. He then put his hand between my legs and started to rub my clit then finger me, by this time I was quite wet. After a few minutes he told me to get on my hands and knees but to cock my ass up. He then started to finger my pussy again but started to lick it at the same time. I was so turned on. He stopped then went to his drawer for a condom.

"Remember what I told you last week, girl. I will fuck your pussy with a condom, but bareback your ass and cream pie it. OK." He asked.

"Yes, Jack, please fuck me", I begged.

He got behind me and started to rub the head of his cock against my wet pussy before he pushed it in deep. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me, pulling back on as his cock thrust forward, ensuring it was going deeper into me. I could feel his swelling and getting harder, as if he was ready to shoot his load before he stopped. He stood up and took the condom off, got some lube from his drawer, squirted some on to my asshole before spreading it with his finger then finger my hole, then used 2 fingers before lubing his cock. Once again he got behind me and I could feel the head against my asshole, I used my hands to spread my ass cheeks as far apart as I could. I could feel Jack pressing it for a few moments against my sphincter before he eventually was able to slide it inside me.

At first he pushed it deep inside me before removing it altogether, doing this several times over and over. Then he left it in and started to fuck me slow but deep, once again use my hips for control. He was so big inside me, and it was still a bit sore at first, but after a minute or two I started to enjoy it. Jack was starting to swell and get hard once again. He took it out and told me to lie down flat on my belly, but this time he stuck it back in my ass while lying on top of me. He was ready to cum, so he wasn't going to hold back.

"I'm going to give you a cream pie now girl".

"Do you want my load?"

I was moaning rather loudly while he fucked my ass.

"Yes, I want it all Jack every last drop," I said.

Jack pounded away on my ass, fucking me as deep and hard as he could before shooting his load inside me. It was a most wonderful sensation. We both lay on the bed for a few minutes in bliss. As I lay there, I could feel his cum drip from me.

"Come along sweetie, let's get cleaned up and order some food before I drive you home, I know I've worked up an appetite," Jack said.

We went and showered, ordered some Chinese before he drove me home around 9.30pm, stopping a few blocks from my house.

"Next Friday OK," he said.