All Comments on '1947'

by Extreme Bohunk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

wow that was amazing... this is fantastic, i hope that there are more coming of this genre...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Impressive

and very talented.

The whole package - very entertaining - looks like you could have another path to walk. Perhaps a story teller of substance growing to promise. Nice work - real nice!!!

You are appreciated for your time, efforts and talent - More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An amazing story

I found the story very fascinating and very believable; I have seen a number of craft which are not of this world. At one time scientists here were given something that was a small metallic object which had the capability to power a large city and after exhaustive attempts to penetrate its structure were able to finally render it inoperable. After doing so they agreed and concluded that since it no longer funtioned that it never could have functioned for the purpose that it was designed. How's that for pure illogic?

LazaroLazaroabout 19 years ago
WOW!

Fab story – I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my self reading this. Actually felt a bit J of the lucky, lucky girl. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

It was great it made me cum mmmmm.

Hottscorpio25Hottscorpio25over 16 years ago
Very hot

When i first began reading this story, i was not sure what to expect. I didn't expect for it to turn me on as much as it did. I loved every detail of it. I loved how you focused on the woman's pleasure and how it continued until she couldn't take anymore. Amamzing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuuuuummy!!!!

Wow.

I cummed like, eight times.

Wow I am really jelous!

Keep on writing, you rock.

bigstonegalbigstonegalabout 15 years ago
Great!

One of the best stories that I have read. What a great turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooh

VERY nice! It is difficult to write a non-human story, or any erotic story, for that matter, without having any direct contact at all, and I think you did very well at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

A lovely story, so well written and flowed beautifully. I look for ward to reading your other work. Also she could go on couldn't she, with her gift, just a thought :)

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fantastic story!

Triff50Triff50almost 3 years ago

Well done a good story T..Y

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous