All Comments on '1950s: Pregnant Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Delicious! I love the way you write, and your use of different fonts to show the different eras is so helpful. 5 stars for this delightfully disgusting depraved chapter. I can't wait to read how Kimmy gets on with Mrs. Walker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Find some new material. Your stories were great years ago. Same ool same old. Please evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story was great, but missing the stockings from your pictures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like "Anonymous", I am a little bored of the same format all the time. You seriously were always my favorite author, but I have begun to look elsewhere... your formula is a little too routine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The artwork in this story is amazing! While I enjoy silkstockingslover stories, I know no woman is getting fucked 8 hours after popping out a kid and I'm a guy. Also, drinking a gallon of cum on an empty stomach doesn't seem likely other. But, it's an entertaining story.

gt973gt973over 1 year ago

Still waiting on Sit Pet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AGREE. SAME OLD SAME OLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another SSL too many fucks/sucks story of the main character being abused with repeated sex. You should get back to developing a plot rather than seeing how much sex you can cram into the story & pics.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Love the story and the artwork

I love how your telling two stories at the same time you always inspire my mind to very kinky places keep up the good work Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jasmine, Loving the series Until now. This could have had the submission but been tender and loving like the end of the wedding nite. But no. Started ok releasing the pressure ok nice then onto the floor where you leave her till they decide to pimp her out on a bathroom floor hours after giving birth.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Great story. The illustrations are fantastic!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Awful, just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, what an awful continuation to an otherwise intriguing story.

csjamescsjamesover 1 year ago

I’ve always loved illustrations or photos to go with the words. I loved the old European porn mags that told a story alongside the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pics were great and the sucking and fuckins so good!

But, when it was with numerous men fucking her, well that was ridiculous at the hospital and too many cocks. It would be better if they pimped her at home with maybe 5 cocks or so for fun and money, sure.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 1 year ago

Gee, I've had two kids and there is NO WAY that I would even be able to have any kind of sex the day after.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great Story can’t wait for the continuation… nevertheless all the cocks at the end for me a bit over the top and not needed…

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

226. How did you think of this hot tale? Hard to imagine having sex so soon after birthing. ALSO, I thought women had pussy shaved before giving birth. Really enjoy this serieswith grandma pictures really highlight the story. Do you create the story around the pics?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your telling me highly paid doctors would risk getting fired for trying to get the patient that they helped give birth pregnant again when they know that you shouldn’t be trying to get pregnant for at least six months after giving birth I mean I get it’s just a story but come on at least do some medical research. I mean my cousin got pregnant right after giving birth but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What odd is I caught my pregnant bosses doing this once

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4chuckssite I think it depends on weather the women has time before she goes into labor I know my boss didn’t have time because I had to help her deliver her baby in her office .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When reading a story or watching a movie you have to have "suspension of disbelief" or it's a waste of time. I have to work hard at this during any horror movie. This series is great fun. I hope you have many more in the series cumming. I like your style. Keep writing for those of us who appreciate you. Thanks.

travelerdaveltravelerdavelover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this chapter. Of course, it's a bit of a stretch with her busyness the day after giving birth. But let's face it, a lot of erotica requires a stretch. But the stretch made it lot of fun. I, and surely many others, can't wait for a continuation of this. In particular with the further development with Mrs. Walker. I am quite excited imagining what may happen to land this prize catch. I realize we have little or no right whatsoever to ask for the next chapter (chapters) to come sooner than later. But a look t of us are on bended knee. Ha. Thanks so much to. you for the work you do for us and for Rebecca's fabulous artwork. Thanks so much.

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85over 1 year ago

Amazing story and continuation. one of my many favorites you've written so far.

Am i missing the other stories about the great granddaughter seducing her teacher? Really want to read those if possible.

Masterkev76Masterkev76over 1 year ago

Can find this one anywhere 1950s: Tit Attention

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, multiple men inserting their penises into a recently overstretched and almost certainly torn vaginal canal. Agonizing pain and permanent tissue damage FTW! Sooo hawt! I'm being sarcastic. I'm as dry as the Sahara. Drier. Different strokes I guess. Or maybe you have to have actually given birth vaginally to understand how unsexy this fantasy is.

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

Toooo many cocks.. but as all your other chapters great writing.. I am cumming so much from your story telling that it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep my pleasure from my husband who hasn't fucked me in 15 years.. god do I want my daughter to seduce me.. have to to work extra hard on that.. Luv Rebecca's drawings..

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou12 months ago

I loved the story but was disappointed with the illustrations no hosiery on the sexy ladies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was so so, but in truth, non sensical! More like comedy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES