1950s Ways and Rules Pt. 02

Story Info
We went into a room and four other girls were also attending.
1.5k words
4.35
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1950s Ways and Rules - 2 - slave girl sara

A fictional story of the daily life for girls in the 1950s based mainly on facts so almost true.

As promised in part one some true details on 'The Panel', and what happened if you were called to attend.

He looked at me, of course I knew him very well from chapel. Although only a young man, he and my daddy were on the panel who dealt with wayward teens who had left school and because they now worked, felt they were exempt from correction, boy or girl.

Briefly how it worked was, if you were naughty, or indeed if your parents felt it was time you had an awakening, their message would go to the elders' panel who would decide, from the catalogue of punishments available, your fate.

My mum took me, even though I was nineteen. We went into a room and four other girls were also attending with their mums. All the mums had obviously attended themselves in past years as they knew the ropes. We were all undressed, just one girl thought it was not for her and was soon turned over her mum`s knee for a top of the bare legs slapping.

Once we were all naked, Miss Everard, our church organist in normal life, came in with a clipboard and gave us our alphabetical position in the queue, me being Brown, was first. Ellie took the usual nude girl pose of her arm covering her cute tits and the other hand cupping her ginger mound. Miss Everard looked at her mum and she too was quickly turned over her mum`s knee for a slapping at the top of her legs, then stood up.

"As you know humility is a huge part of a girl`s life and anyone trying to cover up next door earns five cane stripes, understood?"

Some girl`s nodded I said, "yes Miss Everard."

Miss Everard explained, "Ladies you will see four chairs in front of you and, depending on your punishment schedule, you may visit some or all of the panel member's chairs."

She then went on to explain, "A bottom hand spanking is the first chair, hairbrush marking the second chair, over the third chair for the belt and finally, holding on to the back of the last chair for cane striping. I can tell you only two of you will be caned, one will get four stripes and the other, six of the best."

"I will add, any dissent and covering up will result in the culprit going back to chair one and as I said earlier, being caned."

"One last thing, and it's like being at home, you can always say no and accept the consequences. Remember this is for your own good and better than an appointment with Pastor Michael as I am sure your mums will agree with."

All mums nodded their agreement.

"Right Liv, up the steps and into the side room and be a brave girl."

"Yes Miss Everard."

I held my mum`s hand but she shook me off.

"You are on your own Liv, that will be another part of your learning curve into adulthood."

I sobbed going up the steps and into the panel's room, a room I had played in growing up, been to Sunday school classes and even run Sunday school classes. I saw the chairs Miss Everard spoke about set out in a line, chairs I again had seen all my life and never put a use on them like today. Miss Everard pointed me to the first chair, Mr. Ellison, I went to school with his son and his daughter was one of my school friends. Once when I slept over he gave us both a naked spanking for too much noise, to be fair it was two in the morning. I also got a strapping when I got home, he had told my dad.

"Good morning Sir, I am so sorry to put you to so much trouble today Sir, due to my lack of respect, and loose mouth Sir."

"When stood in front of the panel, arms folded behind your back, chest stuck out. Now, remind me what was your offence, Olivia?"

"Swearing Sir, words I have heard at work and never realised they were bad and wanted to show off in front of grown-ups Sir to show how grown up I was."

"Where?"

He guided me over his knee, from his left, I had never been spanked left-handed before.

"Oh, at home and once at church Sir and that one was a real mistake."

"Why a mistake, please tell, you will not be punished for saying it."

"I had collected the offerings Sir and dropped the plate and just as the organist, Miss Everard, stopped playing and I said, 'OH FUCK', and everyone heard, hence the strap marks Sir."

He had heard enough, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, rained down on my poor naked bottom.

"I see your strap marks Olivia, and plenty of them, you are obviously a handful so I will give you extra."

I just took the slaps and cried, even howled. I heard the door open as I was stood up and moved on a seat and Alice took my place. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, onto my breasts and bouncing off my nipples.

The next chair had a hair brush on, Mr. Newsham picked it up and guided me over his knee, it was like someone was clapping. He knew how much the hairbrush stung so spaced the spanks out with regular rubbing. Oh my, how it stung and hurt and at last the spanks stopped. The spanked girl on the first chair was howling. I was stood up and followed Mr. Ellison`s advice, arms folded behind my back tits out, again collecting my tears, Sir kept cleaning them off.

"Move on please."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir." I managed to garble out.

Mrs Aston was waiting for me. I stood and held my position as I had been told. She got a box of tissues and wiped my eyes and cheeks and held it to my nose for me to blow.

"Shall I wipe your breasts Olivia?"

I nodded my head yes.

Now was all this spanking messing with my head? Well, I am sure she massaged my tits and nipples, so much so I had to move my hands from behind my back to steady myself as I had quite a large tremble, below. I knew she would beat me harder but I could not help it.

"When do you have a day off work Olivia?"

"Some Tuesday`s Mrs. Aston."

She squeezed my nipple through her tissue and wiped my slit with another and popped that one in her handbag.

"Perhaps you would like to visit me one of those days Olivia, we could have tea and perhaps even a nibble."

Second tremble and second tissue.

"That would be lovely Miss, just wonderful."

"You have a whipping due and I will not hold back, you will bite on a bar of wet soap as I whip to mitigate your bad language."

"Yes Miss, thank you."

Mrs. Aston rubbed the soap on my tongue, around my lips and inside my mouth as I was retching and gagging so she quickly put the soap between my teeth to bite on it. I had to bend over and hold onto the chair handles as she whipped my bottom and back, nowhere near as hard as my dad, that said, but it was still very painful.

My whipping and soaping stopped, and we were all moved on a chair. Mr. Wilson, was at the last chair, he was whooshing his cane through the air, I hoped I would be the four stripe and not the six-stripe recipient. I had seen his cane work lots as his daughter was one of my best school friends and she said both her and her brother were caned more than spanked, and as she grew older, she realised her mum got more than her fair share of his cane as well. He was also on the senior panel, if our pastor was overrun he would fill in with his cane skills.

"You will be pleased to know you will not be striped today Olivia, but you will watch you next friend dance as I place six evenly spaced rod stripes over her ample bottom."

He was true to his word, the next girl actually got nine stripes as she lost count twice.

We all five of us were dealt with as our sentences dictated and were soon back with our mums and they all dressed us. It was sure an eyeopener and so far, the only time I have been summoned.

As I said earlier, we could always say no and if our parents thought it wrong to be called before them, they would not have sent us. When I got home I had to be naked for the rest of the week when in the house and I got a really hard spanking off my dad at bed time, no reason, well, not one he told me.

Hope you found the above, enlightening giving the odd tingle or shaft rub.