All Comments on '1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 06'

by Motherlicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aliahad1350aliahad1350about 2 years ago

It is so fucking hot!!!!

aliahad1350aliahad1350about 2 years ago

I think that every body agrees about how erotic and beautiful is your story but, I think the way you upload this masterpiece like 1 page per day is ruining the highly potential of this story being 1 of the all time top rated and highly appreciated story in Lierotica.com.

If I were you, I would upload that 22 pages or more in maximum 3 or 4 parts to maintain the highly potential of the story getting hit by readers to increase the chance of the story will be read by more satisfied readers the way it is deserved. Of course I understand your right of choice about the uploading method because this is your story. I really respect it. I just want to give you my opinion.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
One of your best

Taboo relationships take time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh ! ... how enticing this story is. Wonderful creativity and dialogue. Everything is there for an excellent erotic relationship between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that the son is getting his mom in a situation where he can slowly move toward more and more sexual touches and comments. Will he bed her in the next part? I'm hoping that the incest begins to flow and mother and son both embrace having good hot fucking and sucking (of his dick and her pussy). I wonder if there will be an piss scenes or ass eating. seems that Alan liked do both with Mom.

Love, sucks and hot mother fucks,

Bob

..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still just a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMotherlicker@Motherlicker
I’m new to publishing erotic stories. I’ve thought about it for a long time but only just put pen to paper. I prefer to recount my experiences in a semi-autobiographical form but that’s for now - who knows what might follow?