1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 20-21

Story Info
Exploring the romance of incest and realising a dream.
12.9k words
4.65
16.9k
19

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 20

Mum and I had settled into a broken pattern of sexual liaisons, getting together when an opportunity arose but not being able to plan it. Our sex was earthshattering when we did do it but it wasn't often enough for either of us.

Dad's work pattern for the autumn would see him scheduled on several overseas trips and I wondered if that might give us an opportunity to spend a night together. It would only happen if my sister was on a sleepover or at an away swimming event.

One afternoon after I returned home from school, mum asked me to come into the lounge for a quick chat. We sat together while my sister did her homework in her room.

Mum explained that she had a plan. Dad would be away for ten days over half term and my sister had asked if she could do a swim training boot camp at the same residential centre she had attended during the summer. Mum had agreed.

This was all music to my ears but the best was yet to come. Alan's wife had said she would be taking their children to stay with her parents in Suffolk over half term. Alan would be going for the first weekend but had to be back at work for the week.

Mum made no secret of the fact that she wanted to go his house or for him to come to ours for dinner, sex and, possibly an overnight stay. I was delighted with the thought and my mind went into immediate overdrive, recounting our fantasy discussion a few weeks before.

We discussed the possibilities for me to watch them having sex, a thought that quickly had mum aroused.

"Oh baby boy, this is such an exciting plan. It's making mummy wet just thinking about it," she whispered to me.

I moved closer to her on the settee and we kissed, long, lingering and with playful tongues.

I could sense mum's arousal and met no resistance as I pushed my hand up her dress. Finding her bare thighs above her hold-up stockings, I caressed the sensuous flesh, making her squirm.

Without saying a word, I continued to kiss her whilst rubbing the front of her silk panties. I could feel a layer of pubic hair beneath them, she'd obviously not shaved her pussy for a while and I liked the change. Slipping her silky panties aside, my fingers worked through her soft pubic thatch and settled into the wet cleft of her vagina.

"Ooooh, my god, I love this but I'm sorry my bunny's a bit hairy, baby," mum remarked as my fingers got to work.

"Don't apologise, mum. I love it," I replied reassuringly.

Mum gasped as my index finger found her love bud. Gasping, she broke away from our kiss and whispered in my ear, "Oh baby boy, we shouldn't be doing this, your sister's in the room above."

"I know mum but I can't help it. Do you want me to stop?" I whispered back seductively.

Actions speak louder than words and mum obviously didn't want me to stop. Instead, she clamped her mouth back against mine and put her hand on my wrist to keep me between her legs.

I slid two fingers inside her honey pot and swirled my thumb over her clitty as she buried her tongue into my mouth.

It wasn't long before I was hearing the sounds I'd missed recently, "Ahhh, ahhh, baby, this is soooo delicious, make mummy cum darling."

I continued my stimulation, listening to mum's breathing note as her orgasm built. I wished that we could fuck but contented myself with pleasuring her.

"Oooh, darling. Oooh, mummy's going to cum baby. Aaaah, mummy's cumming you naughty boy, mummy's cumming......ah baby, that's fantastic baby, keep going.....I love you so much and I want you all the time with your fingers bringing me off."

Mum panted wildly as I felt her orgasm consume her and my fingers were clamped by her pelvic floor muscles.

As she relaxed, I released my fingers from the wetness between her legs and brought them to my face. They were coated in her love honey and I was intoxicated by its fresh aroma. "Your bunny juice smells divine, mum. Share it with me."

She brought her face to mine and we both licked my fingers clean. "Oh baby boy, I wish that was your juice too. Mummy can't wait to have you inside her again," she sighed, disappointedly.

We kissed again and mum said she had to go, she was sorry she couldn't do the same for me but she would make it up for it, soon.

As she stood up, I asked her to wait a second while I pushed my hand up her dress and pulled her panties down, "I need these mum," I said teasingly. Obligingly, she stepped out of them and winked at me as I stuffed them into my pocket and disappeared to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I wasted no time taking off my trousers and releasing my rampant cock. I laid on the bed and brought mum's dirty knickers up to my face. As I expected, they smelt fabulous. After wearing them all day, the silky material smelt of her vaginal musk tainted with a faint smell of stale pee.

The wet coating of her special honeydew delighted my tastebuds as I sucked the gusset, leaving no part untouched by my tongue. Despite the disappointment of not being able to cum in mum's vagina or even her mouth, I was glad to be able to masturbate with the smell of her sex on my fingers and her taste on my tongue.

The rest of that week was one of normal family life. I managed to steal the odd kiss and touch with mum but had no opportunity for proper sex. She too was disappointed but was, at least being satiated by dad.

In the week before half term, dad flew off to the USA for ten days away on business. I was desperate to spend a night in mum's bed with her but she wouldn't take the risk while my sister was in the house.

Half term came around and my sister was packed off to her residential swimming camp on the Sunday afternoon, finally leaving mum and I alone.

That Sunday night was magical. Mum and I had dinner together, drank wine together, had a warm and relaxing bath together and, rather than just fuck like rabbits as I'd expected, we made slow and sensual love together. In the preceding weeks mum had gone on the pill in order to remove the worry of timing and any missed opportunities.

After we'd bathed, mum led me downstairs where she sat on the rug in front of the open fire, naked with her knees pulled up and feet crossed. "Come and sit like this in front of me, baby," she asked, motioning me to join her.

In a mother and son incestuous relationship, I knew romance was an aspect that couldn't really figure. However, we both enjoyed it when the opportunity arose and this was one of those times. The thought of making sweet, sensual love in front of a flickering fire seemed like the stuff of dreams and I grabbed it with both hands.

I didn't know what she had in mind but it seemed intriguing and I was happy to go along with it. As I sat facing her, mum reached for a feather she'd brought down with her, and used it to caress my face. It was a pleasing sensation and very relaxing as I sat still to enjoy it.

Mum reached for another feather and handed it to me without instruction. I used it to caress her face too, working my way down to her neck and shoulders. She purred with enjoyment at the sensation, sitting back to make her breasts more accessible.

I moved the feather caress to her nipples and it wasn't long before they were reacting to the attention. The wide, soft aureoles was swelling towards her teats making them stand up as if to be sucked by a nursing baby.

I continued to caress mum's breasts with the feather but mum took my other hand and guided it between her legs. Looking down, I could see her mound pouting forward, tantalizingly obscured by the pubis.

Guiding my other hand, she positioned it such that the side of my finger made contact with her protruding slit. I understood what she wanted and gently rubbed the side of my finger up and down her flesh. Mum's love lubricant leaked from her slit as a gently caressed the outside of it.

Mum purred contentedly as I lavished my gentle attention on her body, reciprocating by gently and slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth over my glans. The sensation of slow and gentle was mindblowing, somehow tantric.

Here was I, naked with my own mother, touching her most private of places whilst she did the same to me. In my mind I'd reconciled the immorality of mother and son incest but concluded that its pleasures far outweighed the taboo. A boy loving his mother in this way was a force to be reckoned with.

We continued this play for an hour or so, kissing intermittently. I had no idea whether this game was supposed to reach a conclusion or develop into something else but I didn't care.

Neither of us orgasmed, we just reveled in the tantric pleasure of gently caressing each other's genitalia, losing ourselves in the calmness of the experience.

Mum was first to break away, removing her hand from my penis and kissing me softly before getting up off the rug.

She'd brought a selection of underwear down with her and bent down to pick out something sexy. As she leaned over, her slit seemed to wink at me, momentarily dilating and exhibiting the wet pink hole beyond. A hole made for sex and one mum wasn't shy in using for its intended purpose.

Mum dressed in a silky camisole top and French knickers, returning to the rug to lay close to me. We spent ages just kissing and teasing eachother's flesh, culminating in me giving her a massage. Her talk was loving and tender and didn't include any of our usual naughty chat.

Mum led the way, as I came to the end of her massage she whispered, "Mummy wants to make love tonight baby, in a slow and sensual way, she wants to savour your touch.....

Don't say a word baby boy, just kiss me all over and whatever follows will follow."

I needed no more encouragement as I brought my mouth to her neck and began kissing her gently, form one side to the other and then down to her shoulders. I pulled the skimpy straps of her camisole top down, using only my teeth as mum squirmed and groaned in pleasure. My cock was rock hard in my shorts as my excitement and expectation grew in equal measures.

Mum arched her back a little and, still using my teeth, I eased her camisole over her tits. They looked so succulent laying on her chest. I brought my mouth to them in turn, gently nuzzling her nipples until they swelled.

My kissing journey continued and mum groaned deeply as I reached the underside of her breasts and down onto her tummy.

It was unusual not to hear mum say anything as I gently caressed her body with my mouth but the way she squirmed and her groans said enough.

I kissed over her nether regions, through her knickers, and noticed a damp patch on the silk as it pressed onto her vagina. I kissed down har thighs and, obligingly, she opened her legs, making sure I didn't miss anywhere sensitive.

As I continued the journey southwards, mum continued to squirm and caressed my head, encouraging me to come back to the middle. Using my tongue, I teased along the top of her knicker line making her gasp with pleasure.

As she wriggled, I tugged at the silky garment with my teeth to reveal her glorious pubis below. Mum lifted her bottom, enabling me to pull her knickers down to her thighs.

I fixed my eyes on her and marveled at how seductive she looked with her camisole around her waist and her knickers at half mast.

Bringing my face to her pubis, I kissed each side of her concealed slit, feeling its warmth against my mouth. I teased all over her sex for a few minutes, listening to the gasps of pleasure until mum could take no more. Without saying a word, she brought her legs up in the air and discarded her knickers.

Keeping her legs up and pressed together, I had the most magnificent view of her hairy gash, tightly closed between them. Not only could I sense her excitement, I could see it too as her cervical mucus bubbled to the surface, glistening on the pink flesh of her labia.

I could wait no longer, I had to lick my mother's taboo place. I had to taste her magnificent vagina.

Starting gently, I teased her slit with my tongue, savouring the sweet taste of her love honey. Licking gently along its length and with an occasional foray to her arsehole, made mum pant and groan like I'd not imagined before. The lack of conversation was just so erotic I thought as I delved into her wetness.

Keeping her legs in the air, mum parted them to allow me access to her clitoris. I guessed, by now, it was desperate for attention and I swirled my tongue around it, driving mum into an ecstatic series of sexy sounds.

Within minutes she was cumming, pushing her vagina up to meet my tongue and pushing down had on my head as I ate her sex bud. Her orgasm was quieter than usual but just as powerful as it built to a crescendo and left her quivering as it passed through her beautiful body.

I kept my face pressed against mum's vagina as she came down from her high. She massaged my head while her breathing returned to normal and she brought her feet down onto the bed with her legs spread wide.

It was now my turn for a badly needed release and I got to my knees in anticipation of continuing loving my mother. Bringing my face to hers I kissed her deeply. She responded with her tongue against mine, simultaneously reaching for my erection and maneuvering herself to lay under me.

With her open vagina under my cock, she wanked me for a few seconds before pulling me down and rubbing my glans along the length of her hairy slit. I didn't hesitate, I pushed forward an entered mum's hole, sliding the whole of my length effortlessly inside the depths of her womb.

Mum gasped as I pushed my cock to the hilt, our pubic bones meeting gently and then parting again as I pulled back to start my rhythm. I felt her wrap her legs around my back as I pumped my meaty stick in and out, each upward thrust bringing an erotic sound from mum's lips. Still she said nothing.

We continued our incestuous copulation for a few minutes before mum released herself and lay on her side, sticking her bottom out. I pushed up her left leg and sank my cock back into her pink honey pot, making her wince as I did so. Again, I worked up a rhythm which delighted mum no end.

With no salacious talk, I was able to last longer and delighted in pumping a fast-paced rhythm in and out of my mother's vagina. It felt so warm and moist around my cock, I'd have happily left it inside her all night.

It must have been another ten minutes before we moved again and this time mum knelt up on the rug, gently pushing me down onto my back. With that, she climbed on top of me and let her titties hang onto my face.

I squeezed her nipples forward and sucked hard on each in turn. This excited her more and she dropped her bottom down to let her vagina envelope my penis.

Again, mum gasped as I filled her hole. We rocked towards each other and as I pinched her nipples I could feel her cunt tightening -- I knew what was approaching and I so wanted us to cum together.

As mum rode me vigorously, my sap began to rise. I gripped the cheeks of her bottom, pulling her onto me and my cock deeper into her. A couple of thrusts later we were both cumming -- together.

Mum collapsed onto me, her breathing and heart beat taking a while to calm down. She eventually pulled herself off my cock and turned to put it in her mouth and sit on my face at the same time.

As she put her legs astride me, her vagina dribbled out into my mouth, a love cocktail I drank down greedily.

By this time my cock was flaccid as mum took it into her mouth, her tongue cleaning it of the love cocktail coating.

I pressed my tongue into her vagina, tracing a line from her clitoris up to her sphincter, lavishing my love on every part and making mum wriggle with delight.

She continued to gently suck on my cock until it started to stiffen again. Hardening in her mouth, she removed it and started tonguing my shaft and my balls. Although she'd done it before, this experience felt even more sensual.

In unison with mum's oral attention to my genitalia, I was equally attentive to hers. I slid a finger into her vagina, followed by another, encouraging her to rock back and forth on them while I tongued her clitty.

My cock was now rampant and mum's head bobbed up and down on it.

I continued tonguing her engorged love bud as she squirmed and groaned. Then, without warning, she pushed her bottom hard down onto my face and her orgasm struck with some intensity. She wriggled onto my mouth as though her life depended upon it, her mouth now going at breakneck speed on my cock.

I felt it spasm as my seed reached the top of its tube and I squirted my warm love seed down her throat. She swallowed it with gusto, before rolling off me and on to the bed -- her marital bed -- to lay beside me.

"I love you so much baby boy," she whispered to me as we held each other.

"And I love you too mum," I replied, turning to kiss her lips.

As we kissed, mum continued, "We've made the most wonderfully sensuous love this evening, darling......

Mummy loves really naughty sex but tonight was extra special, tantric and mystical.....

We lost ourselves in eachother's bodies and the feeling was truly amazing."

"I know mum, it was a magical few hours and I loved every second of losing myself in your body," I agreed.

It was now gone eleven o'clock and time to sleep. Mum pulled me up and we headed for her bed. She covers over us, turned the light out and we kissed goodnight before she snuggled up to my back with her gorgeous breasts pressed against me.

The previous evening's activities had been not only physically but also emotionally draining. Mum's and my foray into the world of tantric sex had been an enlightening experience and I slept soundly all night.

It was just getting light as I was awoken by the feel of something tickling my chin and half opened my eyes to be greeted by my mother's pubis rubbing against my face.

Mum's legs were either side of me and her hairy vagina was tantalizingly close, what a way to be awoken I thought as I brought my hands to her bottom cheeks to caress them.

Mum spoke in a hushed tone, "Morning baby boy, how do like this alarm clock?"

I struggled to speak, only managing, "I love it mum, I love it."

"Sniff my vagina baby, tell me how my piss flaps smell," mum asked with a naughty giggle.

Pulling her to me, I buried my nose in her pubis and inhaled deeply. She smelled of piss and stale cum -- the most glorious aroma I thought.

Before answering, I poked my tongue into the pinky wetness that lay beyond her pubic thatch. It tasted divine and mum gasped as my tongue found her clitty.

"God, mum. You smell fabulous, I love it when your cunt smells of piss," I murmured in reply.

Mum was now becoming aroused and her voice was louder and more demanding, "Oh you wicked boy, eat mummy's unwashed cunt. Lick it 'til she cums baby."

Of course, I needed no second invitation and dived in for a vigorous tonguing session. Mum wriggled into my face as I licked her private place, dribbling with sweet love honey tainted with the residue of last night's spunk and this morning's piss. What a heady cocktail of delight, I thought.

As my hands kneaded mums bottom and my tongue worked its magic between her legs, she reached behind and took hold of my erection. Applying her expert technique, she was quickly wanking me in the nicest of ways.

Mum was groaning with pleasure as I feasted on her dirty vagina. It wasn't long before I felt my sap rising and seconds later, through muffled groans, my cock spurted sperm over her hand.

As I continued my relentless feast, I could hear mum licking my juice from her hand. I chewed her clitty as hard as I dared and felt as her back arched, her head was thrown back and she cried out, "Oh yes. Yes, yes, baby. Oooh, mummy's cumming, she's cumming on her own son's face."

I felt mum's body shake as her climax hit. Whilst I had got used to feeling the sensation, it was as exciting as ever when it happened. A son bringing his own flesh and blood to an earth shattering climax was the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, I thought.