1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 20-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed as her arousal hit the roof, shouting, "Fuck me baby, fuck my hairy bunny in front of Mikey........let him see you're inside me."

Her lover didn't need a second invitation as he plunged his turgid, unsheathed, member into mum's body.

As his rhythm built, he joined in with the fantasy, "Mikey's watching us fucking, he can see his mother's womb being plugged by her lover."

"Ooh darling, Mikey's playing with himself while we're fornicating. Fuck me hard baby, make me cum in front of him. Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me." Mum shrieked as Alan pounded her vagina.

Mum was becoming more and more vocal as she rolled from under Alan and barked an order to him, "Fuck me from behind, baby. Show Mikey how we fuck, penetrate me, slip your cock deep into my cunt in front of my son."

By now I was ready to explode, all I wanted to do was walk in and wank over them as they copulated. I knew I had to bid my time though, it was obvious mum had a plan and I needed to run with it.

I rubbed my cock at their pace, transfixed as Alan ploughed his penis into my mother. His hands were on her breasts as she continued to squeal obscenities, "Milk me Alan, squeeze my teats.....make me cum again and again while you fuck my married cunt.....I need to feel you explode inside me while I'm cumming......Imagine Mikey is cumming at the same time baby, imagine it."

From experience, I could sense mum was getting close to climaxing and I wasn't wrong. With a last loud gasp, she shrieked, "Oh Mikey, mummy's cumming darling.....she's been a naughty girl and you've caught her.....Oooooh, I'm cumming son, pleasure yourself while I cum, ahhhh, ahhhh, ohhhhh.

Mum's diatribe was music to my ears and I shot a huge stream of cum into a napkin from the dining table, struggling to stifle my own sounds.

Almost simultaneously, Alan squirted his own cum, ejaculating it deep inside my mother's wanton vagina with a deep grunt of satisfaction.

He pumped in and out of her a few more times before pulling out and laying under mum's pulsating body. I imagined his sperm dribbling out as he set to work cleaning her vagina.

Mum was lost in the moment as she took the new fantasy further, "Clean mummy's cunt Mikey. Clean where mummy's lover's made a mess.....drink from mummy's sacred womb baby boy," she squealed as Alan's tongue busied itself inside her again.

Alan was shouting out, "More, tell me more," as Mum rode his face.

I'd not seen mum so aroused before and her words were intoxicating as her lover licked her to another orgasm, "Oh Mikey darling, mummy's been a naughty girl.....make sure she's......she doesn't want any evidence dribbling into her knickers for her husband to see."

My cock was stiffening again as I listened intently. This was mind blowing sex for sure.

Then it hit, mum shrieked her pleasure, "Oh Alan, oh baby, I'm cumming imagining it's Mikey cleaning me......I'm sorry darling, I'm so naughty thinking about my son doing what you're doing.....Ooooh, baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

As her orgasm subsided, mum climbed off Alan's face, pulled her baby doll back on and laid beside him in front of the fire. "Wow baby, that was out of this world," she panted. "How did you enjoy that darling."

Alan's answer was a little sheepish, "Im almost ashamed to say I absolutely loved it," he admitted. "Role playing your son after he'd watched us having sex was very erotic and a complete turn on."

I watched mum's hand move across to her lover's penis and tug on it's renewed hardness. "Take me to my marital bed darling, this feels like it needs somewhere wet and warm to go."

Time to exit stage left, I thought, and with the lovers finishing the last of their champagne, I silently slipped upstairs to the safety of my room.

Mum and Alan followed a few minutes later and went straight into her bedroom. All the lights were out now and all I could do was listen to their lovemaking. I heard both of them cum again but didn't hear my name mentioned again. By now it had gone three o'clock and I silently closed my door and laid on my bed to sleep.

I woke again about six to the sound of mum shouting my name. In my semi-conscious state, I was panicked - thinking she'd caught me at home when I should have been out!

Focussing my eyes on the still closed door, I realised it was the sound of mum and Alan fucking again. I listened intently for my name and wondered what position they were fucking in. I was still fully clothed as I snuck down the landing to the corner of the stairs where I'd be able to peek around the corner and into mum's room.

Her door was open and in the dim light I could see her body heaving on op o his as she rode his cock. Alan's hands were squeezing her tits, forcing the engorged nipples forward for him to kiss as mum pushed forward, taking his prong deeper inside her.

In the sobriety of their morning sex, I was delighted to hear mum and Alan still living out the fantasy of my voyeurism, "Oh baby, Mikey can see my arsehole when we fuck in this position.... Tell me he's looking while he wanks himself," mum murmured in delight.

As mum talked, Alan grabbed her hips, vigorously rocking her back and forth as they fornicated. "Oh god, Cathy, I can't hold on much longer, I'm on the edge," he shouted out in uncharacteristic fashion.

"Cum in my bottom darling," mum shrieked urgently, taking a finger of her own saliva and rubbing it on her sphincter as she pulled her vagina off her lover's cock. Taking hold of the solid member, she guided its tip to her arsehole and dropped gingerly down to take it into her anus.

I saw a wince of pain appear on mum's face as her lover entered her, this only momentary though and they were soon in rhythm and their anal sex got underway.

Mum's fingers reached for her clitoris and rubbed it with gusto as Alan pounded his cock into her rectum. A few extra pumps and they were shouting the arrival of their orgasms, virtually in unison.

Watching my mother collapse onto her lover as they came down from their sexual highs was a delight. They kissed deeply and rolled over in a passionate embrace. This would be a Tuesday morning to remember, I thought.

As she broke away from their kiss, mum told her lover how much she'd enjoyed the previous night and that morning, "That has to be the best sex yet," she said confidently.

"Definitely," Alan boasted back.

"Now the wine's worn off, did you mind me talking about Mikey?" mum inquired, gently introducing the subject. "What do you think about him knowing you're fucking his mother."

Alan paused for a moment before answering, "I thought it was a bit perverted at first but, actually, it's quite arousing." He paused again, before continuing, "I can't help thinking that you want him to watch us though....You seemed very aroused at the thought,"

"As were you darling, as were you," mum quipped back in reply. "I admit I'm turned on by the thought of his voyeurism, the same way as I play with myself thinking about him wanking into my dirty knickers."

Oops, I thought. 'His voyeurism' rather suggested I was already engaged in it and I wondered whether Alan would notice. I also wondered whether he'd notice mum's comment about playing with herself while thinking about me and her panties.

I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

Alan pondered mum's statement for a minute or so before replying, "What do you mean by 'his voyeurism', what has he see then?"

"Oh don't worry, nothing of us in action baby, just what he saw when I came out of your bedroom just after we'd fucked......My panties were full of your cum and he saw them later that day."

"Ok, just wondered," came Alan's accepting reply. "But what about you playing with yourself, tell me more about that."

Mum reached down to his cock and remarked on how hard it had got again, telling him she was glad the conversation was as arousing for him as it was for her.

"Well darling," she began. "I have a confession to make."

"Oooh, sounds exciting, tell me more," Alan said, turning onto his back and giving me a view of him massaging his erection.

My heart was in my mouth as I watched mum reach to pick up something from beside the bed, what was she going to confess, I wondered? Although my view of her upper half was obscured, I could see her putting on a pair of panties, I guessed she'd picked up from the floor.

"I hope you won't be shocked baby, but push these panties hard against my bunny while I tell you more."

Alan didn't adjust his position but I saw his left hand move and guessed he was doing as mum had asked. His other hand was proudly rubbing his erection as he asked mum, "What's your confession then?"

"Oh baby, I've been very naughty. You're rubbing Mikey's spunk onto my bunny.....His cum is in these panties," mum admitted gleefully. "I do this when I'm on my own and it makes me cum......Will it make you cum too darling?"

Alan groaned but said nothing. His cock was still hard and pointing up to the ceiling and he was continuing to masturbate. His other hand was still working on mum's panties, so I gathered we wasn't too disgusted with her confession.

Mum was first to speak, "Are you wanking while you think about me playing with myself whilst wearing spunk-stained panties, Baby?"

"Am I ever," came Alan's immediate reply. "Your confession is more arousing than I could have imagined, not what I expected.....much naughtier."

Their masturbation continued in silence for a few minutes more before Alan shouted out the impending arrival of his climax.

"Shoot it over my panties baby, don't waste it," mum cried out as Alan turned on his side to unload himself as she'd asked.

It wasn't long before mum followed suit in a crescendo of erotic gasping and thrashing movement.

"That was monumental darling," mum exclaimed as she got her breath back. "Just so naughty, just so erotic, just such fun, baby.....

.....Does it turn you on that your lover masturbates with her son's sperm against her bunny?"

Alan's reply sounded sheepish and I wondered if his answer was what he really felt, "Perhaps it's something that shouldn't excite me but strangely it does and, yes, I like the idea of you doing it."

I wondered where the conversation would lead but my thoughts were soon broken by Alan getting off the bed to shower and dress for work. Mum too got up to make breakfast. I made good my escape as she put on her robe.

It was now seven thirty and I hurriedly walked back to mum's car, intending to come home shortly after nine when Alan would be gone and mum would be expecting me. I sat in the car pondering all I'd seen and heard since the previous evening. I wasn't sure how I felt about mum sharing what I knew about her affair but concluded it was a step towards watching them fuck and, after all, that's what I wanted.

Was this a prelude to the threesome I so desperately craved for?

To be continued........