1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 20-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips, savouring the last of her vaginal delights as mum climbed off me.

"God I love what you do with your tongue between my legs, baby," mum whispered in my ear. "I'm on a sexual rollercoaster ride with my son and I'm loving every second of it."

With both of us in a high state of satiation, mum pulled the duvet over us, we kissed and dropped off to sleep.

When we awoke, it was eight o'clock and rain was battering against the windows. Mum was first to get up and I ogled the beauty of her naked form as she bent to kiss me before putting on a robe and heading off downstarirs to make breakfast.

She returned a few minutes later to the sight of me rubbing my cock with her dirty knickers, from yesterday, pressed to my face.

Mum burst out laughing, joking that I was seriously perverted for taking such an interest in women's soiled underwear.

I laughed back at her saying, "I'm just addicted to the smell and taste of my mother's vagina, mum, and I needed a fix."

Putting down the tray, mum joined me on the bed and pulled her panties off my face, "This can wait 'til later naughty boy. There's something I need to talk to you about after breakfast."

She took off her robe and climbed back into bed beside me, whispering in my ear, "But first, I have a little game to play that's long overdue."

"What game, mum?" I asked, a note of intrigue in my voice.

"Do you remember me suggesting we play with jam, a few weeks ago?" she asked in a mischievous tone.

"Yes I do mum but I seem to remember getting sidetracked and not playing with it," I replied with obvious disappointment.

Mum reached onto the breakfast tray and picked up a pot of jam, telling me, "Well Mikey, there's no time like the present, let's play."

Passing me the pot, she reached into her bedside drawer and took out a Quantas branded eye mask, winking at me before putting it on her face.

I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do and thought I'd better ask, most of what we'd done to date was new to me but this was totally uncharted water.

"What would you like me to do with the jam then, mum? I inquired.

Laying back and spreading her legs wide, she replied, "Anything you want to do darling, just as long as it's sexy and pleasurable."

Manna from heaven I thought, dipping my erect cock into the jam and coating a generous amount over my throbbing glans. Getting up onto my knees and with mum blindfolded by the mask, I teased the tip of my penis over her lips.

Mum was quick to groan seductively, poking her tongue out and probing at what was invading her space.

Her tongue investigated the tip of my penis, teasing the end but going no further. In a seductive tone she licked her lips and hissed, "Oh Mikey, what a sweet tasting sausage you have brought me, mummy wants it for breakfast."

As mum opened her lips slightly, I pushed forward my turgid member to make more contact, the jam coating glistening sweetly on her lips as it entered her mouth.

"Suck my sausage, Cathy." I demanded as she enveloped my sticky glans, seductively tasting the jam and running her tongue around her lips.

"Your winky tastes better than ever, Mikey," she murmured. "Mummy's liking this breakfast in bed."

She took the whole length in, gobbling greedily as it entered. I stood there motionless, enjoying the expert ministrations of my mother's mouth on her son's penis. It was all I could do to pull her head closer to my groin, sucking my member as if it were her last wish.

Mum's expert technique soon had me at the point of no return. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum in her mouth. Without saying a word, my jerking cock was the only warning as I squirted my seed against my mother's tonsils.

I could feel her drinking down my love juice as my cock softened in her mouth, determined to catch every last drop of my salty cum.

It was mum's turn for some stick love and I reached for the jam, scooping it up on my fingers. "Open wide mummy," I asked, nudging her knees apart with my elbow.

With her legs apart and pink opening peeping through her pubis, I slavered the sticky conserve over mum's labia, pushing it inside her sex hole and combining it with her own juices. The view of her matted pubis and jam coated vulva was a delight as she squealed, "Eat me for breakfast baby, feast on mummy's bunny, get down and enjoy me you naughty boy."

My face descended to her vagina and I licked every part of it, inside and out, with vigour. Mum was squirming as I ate her sex organ like a starving man would eat a first meal.

"Ahhhh, baby, this is so naughty.....coat your winky in jam and fuck me with it darling.....do it now.....mummy needs to be penetrated," she demanded in a wanton tone.

I dipped my cock in the last of the jam and smeared it over my glans, wiping my sticky fingers on mum's pubis before pushing them into her mouth to clean.

"Come and give mummy a sticky fuck, baby boy, coat my cervix in jam....do it baby, do it," mum demanded as I moved into position to enter her.

The bed sheets were sticking to my hands as I held myself above her and thrusted my member into her vagina. The friction of the jam coating felt delightful as my penis forged it's way into mum's fuck tube.

"Oh wow, Mikey, this feels different.....I Like it a lot."

It felt different to me and I too liked it, powering my sugar coated cock in and out of my mother's womb as her legs gripped my back and she bombarded me with a wanton diatribe:

"Fuck your mother son.....screw my cunt hole baby......screw mummy deep and hard......

Mummy needs cock.....mummy needs to fuck.....she needs a good fucking.....

Fuck your adulterous tart of a mother baby.....fuck me 'til you cum inside me."

With instructions like that, I had no hope of lasting long and was soon feeling my sap rising, "Oh mum, I'm going to cum, I can't hold on," I cried out.

"In my mouth baby, fuck my mouth.....cum in my mouth baby.....mummy needs to taste you." Mum replied urgently.

As my sperm started to boil up, I pulled out of mum's vagina and let her take my erection in her hand. She pumped it twice as she brought it to her mouth and drank greedily on my juice as I ejaculated. What an exciting cum that was I thought as my pleasure groans filled the room.

My cock was still sticky with jam as was mum's pussy and my face went back to finish her off. The cocktail of her cervical mucus and the breakfast jam delighted my senses as my tongue searched out her clitty. It felt huge in my mouth as I sucked it clean, making mum wriggle with delight.

With my tongue on her cum button and two fingers searching for her G Spot, it wasn't long before she too was cumming loud and hard.

We both lay back onto the jam covered sheets to recover, mum on her back and me on my side suckling her sweet nipples. She cradled my head as if I were breast feeding and said, "This is so erotic baby, it feels like you're breast feeding again. Feed on mummy's milk baby boy."

We lay like that for a while before getting up and showering together. Mum pulled off the dirty bed sheets and changed them before laying down naked and beckoning me to do the same.

Mum propped herself up on her arm and told me what was happening during the week to come:

"I've invited Alan for dinner on Wednesday, baby. Is that ok with you?"

This was exciting news and I asked, "Just two courses, mum, or you for pudding too?"

She giggled in reply, "Sex is definitely on the menu, darling."

My cock was hardening at this conversation, "And will he stay the night then," I asked. "In your marital bed perhaps."

Mum was candid in her reply, "I hope so baby, would you like that then?"

"You know I would, the thought of hearing you or, preferably, seeing you fucking is dreamy stuff," I said, rubbing my cock in expectation.

"Leave it to mummy, I'm working on a plan," mum replied before bring each nipple to my mouth to kiss and then heading for the wardrobe to get dressed.

Part 21

After our morning sexploits, it was time to go our separate ways for the rest of the day. Mum had shopping to do and was meeting her sister for lunch, I had an ice skating trip and a sleepover with a friend in Windsor.

Whilst I was pleased to be going out on a social jolly with friends, I was certainly going to miss a night of loving with mum and the sanctity of sleeping alongside her.

Still, I consoled myself with the excitement of a voyeuristic opportunity the following night and hoped that Alan would sleepover, not just stay for dinner.

As I packed my overnight bag, including a pair of soiled panties mum had given me, I heard her take a phone call in her room and close the door. I wondered to whom she was speaking with the door closed and tiptoed up to it to listen. I must have caught the tail end of a rushed conversation as all I heard was, "......I've got to go, see you tonight, it's going to be fun and we can be noisy, come about seven....... love you too."

Rushing back to my room, I wondered what was going on, was that Alan on the phone or another lover? Why had mum not told me about whatever illicit liaison she had planned for that evening?

My mind was racing through various scenarios, my emotions switching between anger at mum's secrecy and excitement at what she had planned. One thing was for sure, I would be changing my plans and sneaking home rather than the sleepover I had arranged.

It was now half past eleven and mum was getting ready for her lunch appointment, she would be taking dad's car and I would be borrowing hers. I went to her bedroom and she held out her arms to hug me. We kissed and I told her how gorgeous she looked in the blue dress she wore.

"What will you do tonight, mum?" I inquired, trying not to give away what I knew.

"Oh nothing much darling, missing your touch, going to bed, playing with myself and going to sleep, I expect," came her confident reply.

I kissed her again, pushed my hand up her dress and squeezed her bottom through the silky panties. She held me tighter, breaking away from the kiss to whisper, "Oh Mikey, we've got to go but mummy wants you so much darling. My bunny feels wet, am I wet baby?"

Needing no second invitation, I slid a finger inside her panties and touched her vagina from the back. It was soaking, as were her panties and my finger slid into her hole with ease.

Mum gasped as I pushed the digit in and out, "Oh darling, put two fingers inside, mummy needs to cum."

"Have we got time, mum," I asked as I finger fucked her inside her panties.

"Five minutes baby, five minutes," she gapsed. "Lick me darling make me cum before we leave, I'm desperate, Mikey."

With that, I pushed mum down onto the bed, lifted her dress and pulled her panties off one leg. Instinctively, she opened her legs to reveal the pink delights beyond her pubis which was now trimmed but not shaved.

Mum's vagina looked fantastic as I pushed a finger inside and brought my tongue to her wetness. She gasped as I probed along her slit, flicking my tongue under her clitoral hood to stimulate the already engorged love bud beneath it.

"Oh Mikey, make mummy cum baby, lick me into tomorrow," she cried out, pulling my head closer in.

My tongue feasted on her clitoris and it wasn't long before she was writhing on the bed, shouting encouragement as her climax approached, "Ooooh baby, mummy's loving this, I'm going to cum baby, be naughty with me Mikey.......Ahhhh, ahhhh, that's it baby, mummy's cumming, she's cumming, she's cum........Ohhhh, baby, mummy's cum."

I delighted in the taste of mum's freshly prepared vagina and the way she trembled as her orgasm hit. She obviously enjoyed it as she gasped, "Oh Mikey darling, that was an amazing quickie, just what I needed."

My cock was bulging against my jeans and it looked like I was in for a sexually frustrated afternoon as my mother dried her pussy on a tissue, pulled her panties back up and rearranged her dress.

We kissed again and left the house for our respective engagements.

As I drove over to meet my friends at the ice rink, I couldn't help but wonder why mum hadn't told me she'd arranged a secret meeting at home that evening. Perhaps she just didn't want to spoil my night out; perhaps she wanted some time alone with her lover; perhaps she had a different lover coming over? Whatever the reason, I was determined to find out what she was up to, later on that evening.

I had a good afternoon at the ice rink despite having difficulty keeping my mind from wandering into thoughts of what my mother had planned that night.

After the skating finished, the four of us went for a drink and a burger. I had already made my excuses for the sleepover but was happy to stay out for a while. As expected from a group of eighteen year olds, the conversation turned to sex and we discussed our respective experiences since the last meet up.

I kept quiet about fucking my mother although I did say I'd been seeing an older woman for fantastic sex. This prompted my friend Andy to regale us with a story of secretly witnessing his parents in a bondage session. Apparently their bed faces the bedroom door and without knowing Andy was home, they'd left the bedroom door open.

Andy's mum was a very attractive fortysomething and we pushed him for more details. He admitted to being turned on by what he'd seen but stopped short of saying whether he'd like to fuck his own mother.

Under pressure to spill the beans, Andy told us he'd walked home from a local fishing trip one Saturday afternoon and come back earlier than expected. As he entered the house, he heard loud noises coming from upstairs and snuck in to investigate. I was becoming quite aroused as the story unfolded and as my cock stiffened I suspected the same was happening to my other friends.

Andy continued, telling us that he peered around the corner of their landing and saw his mother naked on the bed with her hands tethered to each corner of the bed head and her feet tethered to the bed end corners.

Collectively, we pushed Andy for more detail. Somewhat reluctantly, he admitted to seeing his mother's pussy wide open as his father teased her with his fingers, making her scream with torment. Andy continued, saying he'd watched as his mother orgasmed with a crescendo of squeals that were only silenced by his father plunging his cock into her mouth.

Andy's story had been quite a turn on but, above all, had given me an idea. I liked the idea of bondage and planned to arrange something for my own mother.

I left my friends about seven o'clock and headed home, taking a detour via Slough where I went to school and knew of a Private shop behind the cinema. I remembered the shop being open in the evenings and hoped it would be that night. Lady luck was on my side as I pushed the door open and went inside. What a seedy place it was but one which would hopefully serve a purpose. Reaching for a King-sized bed bondage kit, I paid and left with it in a plain paper bag.

As I drove home, I was gripped with the excitement of how I could bring the bondage kit into my incestuous relationship with my mother. My mind was awash with ideas and my cock was solid at the prospect. For now, though, it was going to have to wait. I had more pressing tasks.

Nearing home, I didn't drive up to the house. Instead, I parked in the woods up the road and walked back home. In the darkness, I was able to sneak down the drive without risk of being seen and safe in the knowledge that I wasn't expected back.

My question as to who'd be there was answered when Alan's car came into view. I could feel my adrenalin start to pump as I wondered what I might see, what I might hear and how I was going to achieve the gratification I desired.

My emotions were bombarding each other in my mind -- feelings of anger that this was such a secret liaison; feelings of jealousy that my mother's lover would be enjoying her that night and feelings of excitement at the voyeuristic opportunity I was hoping to experience. Whichever emotion was taking the lead, it was giving me an erection to be proud of.

As all the ground floor rooms had windows onto the garden, it was easy for me to sneak around the front and survey the scene without being noticed in the dark. Through the kitchen window I could see my mother was busy in the kitchen. The next window was the dining room, where Alan was sitting at the table with a glass of champagne, talking to mum between the rooms. To the left was the front door and then the two windows of the lounge, the curtains of which were open.

With no action to see at that time, I snuck up to the lounge windows looking for clues of illicit activity. Through the second window, I could see the fire was alight and the coffee table, complete with champagne bottle, had been pushed away leaving a wide space on the rug in front. And there, on the rug, I saw mum's light blue silk bra! Had I missed some sexual activity I wondered, disappointedly? I imagined them making love in front of the fire and was sorry I might have missed it.

The bra was a good start and an indication that they were feeling relaxed about not being disturbed, particularly as the curtains were open.

I moved back to the dining room window and saw that the blind was now drawn. Ideal, I thought, as the bottom was castellated and allowed me to get right up to the window to get a good view but without being seen.

Kneeling in the flowerbed, I could see Alan sitting at the table but mum was still in the kitchen. A few minutes later, she appeared with their dinner and put the plates on the table.

My mother looked fantastic, dressed in a cream coloured, above the knee, dress. Her legs were clad in stockings and her upper half was unbuttoned further than would be expected. The way her tits jiggled about in the dress, it was obvious she had no bra on -- must have been the one in the lounge, I thought, rubbing my cock in satisfaction.

As mum put the plate in front of Alan, she bent forward to kiss him, unbuttoning her dress as she did so. Her beautiful breasts spilled from the dress and I could see her hard nipples aching to be sucked.

Alan brought his face to her nipples and sucked each in turn. I watched mum's facial expression as she delighted in the attention being lavished on her titties.

Alan continued to suck on mum's engorged teats while his hand travelled under her dress, presumably to feel her bottom. My cock was rampant as I watched his hand moving under mum's dress, obviously pleasuring her vagina.

Their teasing lasted a few minutes before mum broke away to sit down and start dinner. They raised their champagne glasses and clinked them in a toast, I hoped to their adultery that evening. By the look of the two champagne bottles on the table, I guessed Alan would be staying the night!

Mum was facing towards me but, sadly, had tucked her titties back into the dress. Her magnificent cleavage was evident but not her nipples.

I watched them eat for about half an hour and as mum got up to clear the plates, Alan squeezed her bottom making her turn round and wink at him.

When she came back into the room, she took his hand and led him to the lounge.

I moved back beside the lounge window in readiness for another view but was disappointed to see them closing the curtains, leaving me only a limited view. My only hope was to take a risk and go inside the house, in the hope that they wouldn't close the internal door.

Sneaking through the side door, I gingerly made my way through the kitchen and dining room, where I could hide behind the wall and peek through the hall for a grandstand view into the lounge. My luck was in, the curtains may have been closed but the lounge door was open.

From my hiding place I watched them as they sat on the sofa and kissed. Mum led the conversation, her words sounding a little tipsy, "I'd forgotten how much I loved our lovemaking."