1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 20-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan replied, sound equally tipsy, "I had too, it's been far too long. That last session on my office desk seems like years ago."

"Oh darling, I loved that. So naughty, a quickie on your desk, legs apart, knickers aside and your beautiful anchor ramming in and out of my bunny."

When was this, I thought, and remembered the supposed Fine Arts club lunch at Oxford, the day before we went on holiday. I had thought mum had gone to his house for sex when, it seems, they did it in his office. How exciting, I thought. Dirty bitch pulling her knickers aside for an illicit fuck!

Mum broke off the conversation, momentarily, telling Alan she had a couple of things to do and she'd be back shortly.

Afraid of being caught if she came back towards the kitchen, I scurried back to the side door and waited outside. Sure enough she was back and forth to the kitchen and I was pleased I'd moved when I did.

I wasn't sure what she was doing but I waited for fifteen minutes or so before venturing back inside.

I entered the house to the sound of mum shrieking with pleasure. What was I missing, I thought. What had I missed already, I wondered as I tiptoed towards the cover of the ding room wall.

And there, in plain sight, was a magnificent vista.

Mum was laid against the sofa, her back on the floor and her legs up in the air, their backs against the edge of the cushions. She was naked except for her blue silk panties around her ankles.

Alan was completely naked, on his knees with his cock pushed into mum's mouth. She was gobbling on it greedily as he pinched her nipples.

Mum's bottom was squirming against the front of the sofa and it was clear she was enjoying the experience. I could just glimpse the delightful sight of her pubic thatch over the top of her thigh, a most arousing sight for sure.

I listened intently as mum sucked and Alan groaned, before watching him tense, grunt loudly and shouting, "Oh my god Cathy, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming in your mouth, I'm cumming."

I watched as he shot his sperm into mum's mouth. The look on his face was one of pure ecstasy as he unloaded his seed against my mother's tonsils.

Mum swallowed loudly and she drank his spunk down into her stomach, before releasing his now flaccid member.

Mum licked her lips and without moving from her position, said, "My turn now baby, I've got something pink and juicy that needs some oral attention."

Without hesitation, Alan moved onto the sofa, sitting with his legs each side of mum's torso and bringing his face to her inner thighs. Her panties were still around her ankles and she looked super sexy in that position.

As her lover gently teased up and down mum's inner thighs, I watched his tongue caressing her skin making her groan with the pleasure he was delivering, "Oh baby, you're teasing me too much, I love it but my bunny's aching for you."

Alan ignored mum's pleading and continued with his relentless teasing as she kicked her feet in the air, her panties restraining too much movement. I was loving her urgency but dearly wishing I could be involved in their activities.

Eventually, and after a lot of persuasion, Alan brought his mouth to mum's vagina. I watched as his tongue entered her magic kingdom and listened to her gasps of satisfaction as it lapped at her clitty.

A wave of jealousy swept over me as I listened to my slutty mother vocalizing her pleasure, "Ooooh Alan darling, I've missed your tongue on my bud......I'm so desperate to cum......I'm desperate for sex......make me cum darling......please make me cum now!"

All the things mum said to me she was now saying to her lover. I found it exiting and disappointing in equal measures although, behind it all, I was really loving what I was seeing.

Alan continued his vigorous oral assault on mum's vagina as she whimpered her pleasure, "I love to be licked in this position darling, I feel so submissive tonight......take charge baby, take me to heaven."

It wasn't long before mum started to squeal as her orgasm built, "Ohhhh, baby, I'm cumming......your adulterous tart is going to climax on your tongue.....eat my naughty cunt baby, ahhhhhh, here it comes, Ooooh, I'm cumming."

True to form, mum trembled as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her senses. My mother's orgasms were a force to be reckoned with and this one was obviously no exception.

Mum was purring superlatives to Alan as he released his mouth from her vagina, "My god darling, that was out of this world, just what I needed."

"And just what I needed too, Cathy," he replied. "My sex life at home is so bloody disappointing, I need the taste of your cunt far more often."

"Come and fuck me darling, in this position," mum purred. "Slide that erect beauty into my cunt baby.......I need to be penetrated."

Alan's member looked every inch ready for action as he rose from the sofa and stood over mum. I wished that I had a front of view of her opening as he pushed forward and slid his unsheathed manhood inside her. This was an unusual position for fucking but I liked it. Mum was obviously in a submissive mood and this position seemed to suit her.

Mum's panties were still restraining her ankles as her lover pounded away inside her. She was squealing in delight with every stroke, "Fuck me Alan, I need this, I need the feel of your anchor stretching me open."

Their fornication seemed to last for ages and I was loving every second of mum's noises and her words, before finally, it was Alan's turn. His facial expression changed, his body stiffened and his balls squirted his load deep inside mum's gorgeous body. He groaned deeply as he unloaded his sperm, before relaxing back onto the sofa, his cock glistening with their love cocktail.

Mum got up from the floor and knelt over him on the sofa. Her bottom was facing my way and I could see his cum dribbling out of her vagina, some running down her leg and some catching in her thatch. The sight of their adultery was intoxicating and I would have done anything to be invited to clean her.

Mum took another swig of champagne and handed Alan his glass. "That was a fantastic fuck, darling," mum told her peacock lover. "I wanted to feel like a submissive slut wife and that's what I got, simply fabulous."

With that, I watched as mum's head dropped into Alan's lap as she ministered to his flaccid cock. "I can taste myself on your anchor, it's even better than when I lick my fingers after I've cum, baby. Make it hard for me again."

Mum's head bobbed up and down as she sucked her lover's cock back to life. He was lavishing attention on her nether regions as she did so. I had a grandstand view of his fingers teasing her sphincter and her used cunt. What a view, I thought.

As Alan's cock came back to full erection, mum climbed off the sofa and sat on Alan's lap, thrusting her titties towards him. He brought his head towards them and took a nipple in his mouth.

I could see she mum rubbing his cock against her and guessed she was stimulating her clit with it. The look of concentration on her face was a delight as she pleasured herself with Alan's prong as he busied himself suckling her teats.

"Bite them baby, make me scream," mum cried out. "I'm going to fuck you while you milk me like a nursing child."

Mum's language was getting the better of me and I pushed my hand down my jeans to rub my solid cock. I rubbed it hard as I watched her push forward to envelope her lover's penis in the wanton tube between her legs.

Rocking back and forth, the look on both their faces was ecstatic, losing themselves in the illicit pleasure of their adulterous love making. I knew I had to be a part of this but would bide my time with a plan rather than just barge in and hope for the best.

"My god Cathy, you're fucking lick an angel tonight," Alan gasped as she rocked over his lap with increased vigour. "You'll make me cum if you keep up this pace."

"Cum baby," she murmured, struggling to speak through the concentration of her own impending climax. "Cum inside me, darling.....cum deep......impregnate me with your seed."

Listening to those words as I rubbed my cock brought me to the edge, and as mum announced her orgasm, mine came too. Fresh spunk filled my pants and it was as much as I could do to keep quiet as the most fantastically erotic feeling took over my senses.

"Oh baby, oh oh oh, I'm cumming....I'm cumming on your cock baby, I'm cumming on your anchor.....Cum with me baby, cum, cum cum, baby," mum shrieked as her climax hit.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you, Ahhh, I'm letting it go," Alan cried out as his seed squirted into mum's hole for the second time that evening -- as far as I knew.

Their mutual orgasm's subsiding, mum stood up and pressed her dribbling vagina against her lover's face. I had a side on view and watched as Alan's hand's pulled against mum's naked bottom and his tongue reached into her pubis to savour the product of their loving.

Mum purred with satisfaction as he cleaned her vagina, before pulling her dress back on and announcing it was time for a bath and bed. This was my cue to scurry away to a hidden place. I silently snuck upstairs to my room, leaving mum to lock up the house and prepare for her night of continued lovemaking.

From the safety of my room, I listened as they came up the stairs and headed for the bathroom. Confident they were alone, this time they didn't close the door. With mirrors on both sides of the bathroom, I would be guaranteed a grandstand view from the landing with no risk of being seen.

I listened from my room as the bath water was running, emerging onto the landing as I heard the lovers climb in. Positioning myself in the darkness of the landing, I could see a perfect reflection in the mirror of both sides of the bath.

To the sound of yet more clinking glasses, mum commanded in a delightfully erotic tone, "Lay back and close your eyes, darling, I've got something special for you."

Alan was partially out of sight but mum was facing my way as I watched her squat over him. Although she'd done the same to me, the view of her from a longer distance was truly magnificent. Smooth, soft thighs, beautifully tanned torso, perfectly formed breasts, trimmed vagina and a face as pretty as a picture.

Once again, my mind was in conflict -- I wanted her but I also wanted Alan to have her, right in front of me. I just had to find a way to involve myself in their intimacy.

"Ready, baby, keep your eyes closed," mum cooed as her fingers reached for her vagina, pulling open the lips and allowing her urethra to release a stream of piss over his face.

The golden glory flowed forcefully over his face as he opened his mouth and pushed out his tongue to catch it. His tone was slurred as he spoke, "Oh my, you taste better than I remember Cathy, God, I wish Denise would do this too."

As her pissy flow abated, mum brought her vagina to Alan's face and in a slurred tone, barked her orders, "Lick my hairy cunt clean......Lick my piss flaps......taste my urine, you bad boy."

I pondered why they were both sounding so tipsy, why had they drunk so much champagne. It would be a while until I found out the method in my mother's madness.

Alan feasted on mum's cunt, just as she'd asked. She was gyrating it over his face, obviously stimulating herself to another orgasm.

If there was one thing I'd learnt about my mother, it was her ability to cum hard and often. She could cum with or without clitoral stimulation and she could do it over and over again.

It wasn't long before this one hit her either, she bucked and writhed, grinding her gloriously hairy groin onto her lover's face as she yelled, passionately, "Oh my god, you're so good at cunt licking.....another woman's husband is making me cum again.....Oooooh, baby, oooooh I'm cu.......Ahhhhh, I've cum to your tongue Alan......this sex is blissful."

As mum pulled away from Alan's face, I got a front on view of her beautifully bush, thinned and struggling to hide the pinkness of her pouting labia. I was missing the enjoyment I'd experienced with mum and couldn't wait until it was my turn to pleasure her again.

Mum sat down in the water and washed herself before they both got out and dried off.

I continued to watch the reflection as they let their towels drop and their bodies came together while they kissed passionately. All the bath time satisfaction had been lavished on mum and Alan's penis was clearly in need of attention as it pressed into mum's tummy at right angles. She brought her hand down to massage it before telling her lover, "This will have to wait, darling, let's go and play by the fire.

Sensing their departure from the bathroom, I silently scurried back to my room where I listened to mum excusing herself and saying, "I'll see you downstairs darling, put some shorts on and join me for some fireside fun."

I heard mum go into her room and Alan go downstairs. Mum wasn't far behind him and I waited for the sound of their voices before venturing out.

The sound of a champagne cork popping made me jump as I descended the stairs for the sanctity of the dining room wall. Once again, they left the door open but switched off the lights, leaving them illuminated only by the glow of the fire. With the coffee table pushed aside, I had a clear view across to the fire.

Alan was sitting on the sofa with his hands over his eyes waiting for mum's instructions. She was dressed in a lacy blue, baby doll nightie. As she walked across the room I could see she had no panties on. The globes and crack of her bottom were tantalising sexy, only just hidden above the nightie hem but visible through it. "Ok, you can look now," she said in a tantalising tone.

"Christ almighty, could you look and sexier?!" Alan exclaimed. "I'm going to have to fuck you wearing that."

"Ooh, you naughty man, what with?" mum asked him.

Alan pulled off his shorts, sporting a sizeable erection and proudly proclaimed, "With this!"

"Mum replied excitedly, "Oh wow, what girl could refuse such a beautiful winky?"

Their teasing was driving me crazy, my cock was straining against my jeans and it took all my willpower not to pull it out and wank myself senseless.

Coming to my senses, I watched in awe as mum turned her back on her lover, squatted her bottom over him and impaled herself on his prong. They both gasped out loud as his manhood slid up her vaginal sleeve.

Mum rose and fell only a few times before getting off, dropping to her knees and taking her lover's manhood in her mouth.

Sucking the whole length for no more than a minute, she came up for air, spluttering, "Mmm, my bunny tastes so good on your anchor, baby."

Alan protested as mum went to sit in the chair opposite him, "Come here and fuck me, you adulterous tart."

"Not so fast, big boy," mum teased. "My turn to tease now."

This was getting better and better and despite my jealousy, I was loving every second of mum's slutty behaviour.

I watched in awe as mum put her legs up onto each arm of the swivel chair. Her legs were wide apart and I imagined how good her gash must look, facing Alan in the flickering light of the fire.

"Rub your winky, darling," mum demanded. "Show me how big it is."

As Alan took his cock in his hand, rubbing it slowly, I saw mum put one hand between her legs and the other to her breasts, rubbing her nipples through the nightie.

The scene was the most erotic I'd ever imagined and I waited for the next step in excited anticipation.

Mum was first to speak, "Tell me about Denise, darling. Does she wear sexy panties?"

"She wears a lot of silky panties and always stockings, never tights," he answered hesitantly. "Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered," mum replied. "Do you ever sniff them or lick her juices from them?"

"This is very naughty, Cathy. Are these trick questions?" Alan replied.

"No trick questions, darling," mum said tantalisingly. "It turns me on to think of you smelling her panties......so do you then?"

By the way Alan was rubbing himself, I was sure he was enjoying the conversation and I couldn't wait for his answer.

"I don't sniff them but I know Mark does," Alan admitted.

Mark was Alan and Denise's oldest son, six months younger than me and, apparently, with a shared fetish!

"Ooh, how naughty of him. How do you know?" mum asked quizzically.

"Denise found several pairs under his bed, he'd cum in some of them. Are you shocked." He asked.

The conversation's bravery was clearly influenced by drink, both were sounding tipsy and mum was still pouring champagne.

"No darling, I'm not shocked.....Mikey sniffs mine all the time." Mum confessed.

I was shocked by mum's revelation and I wondered why the hell she'd shared such an intimate fact.

"Gosh, what a naughty boy he is too!" Alan exclaimed. "Do you mind him doing it?"

"Not at all darling, I love it. It actually excites me no end," mum answered candidly.

Mum was gasping a little as I watched her fingering her vagina while Alan continued to rub his penis with vigour.

"God, Cathy, I'm strangely excited too, tell me more.......has he sniffed the knickers you've worn with me?" He asked.

With her tongue loosened by the champagne, mum was obviously happy to divulge some of our naughty secrets, saying, "Yes baby, of course he has. Our relationship is close enough that we talk openly."

"Is your cunt wet telling me about this?" Alan probed. "It's making my anchor rock hard!"

"Oh yes baby, I'm soaking. Keep rubbing yourself if you want to know more."

"God yes, of course I do. Keep talking you naughty girl," he gasped breathlessly.

By this point I was experiencing an inability to control myself and had pulled out my cock to rub it properly. I hadn't worked out mum's game plan or even if there was one but I was past the point of caring.

Mum continued her salacious talk, dropping something of a bombshell, "Mikey knows I've slept with you."

"Oh no, really! How does he know?" Alan asked with an obvious lump in his throat.

"He saw me coming out of your bedroom in nothing but my panties, it didn't take much working out," mum said in a slurred tone.

"Bloody hell Cathy, this is beyond naughty. I'm loving it but don't think I should be." Alan replied in an equally slurred tone.

Mum's fingers were working hard on her hairy pussy as she groaned, "God baby, I'm so aroused by this I could so easily cum, could you?"

"Yes, easily, but let's slow down while you tell me more," Alan snapped back. "Does Mikey know we fucked that night?"

Mum was obviously loving this as she admitted, "Yes he does, he found your cum in my panties and told me he knew we'd had sex......He told me it was very arousing to know what we'd been doing."

"Whatever did you say to him?!"

"I told him it was arousing for me to know he was aroused by my behaviour."

"You make it sound like you'd like to have sex with Mikey too!" Alan hissed.

"I didn't say that baby, I just find it exciting that he knows we're fucking when we're together." Mum answered in a defensive tone. "Doesn't it excite you too then!"

"I guess it does a bit, yes." Alan admitted.

By now I'd worked out where mum was taking the conversation and the champagne was part of the plan to minimise any shock. Nice plan mum, I thought.

"I think he'd like to watch us at it, baby," mum ventured. "How would you feel about that?"

"Christ almighty, what a question!" Alan stuttered in reply. "How would you feel about it?"

"I don't know baby, the idea turns me on but not sure about the reality," cam mum's disarming reply. "Let's try and imagine his audience while we make love."

With that, mum pulled off her baby doll and laid on the floor with her legs apart, saying, "Let's make love darling. I need you inside me."

Alan knelt in front of mum and kissed her vagina before taking his erection in his hand and rubbing the tip over mum's clitty.