All Comments on '1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 24'

by Motherlicker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This mother is bitch no need for her in any people life

Spectator1Spectator1about 2 years ago

Well done as usual!

GypiemanGypiemanabout 2 years ago

Loved the story Let's have more .Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot, I enjoy your story very much. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG !!! Mummy Cathy is getting even more voracious. If I was in Alan's shoes, I would be dead by now. She would suck all the energy and juice I'd have in my body to end up shriveled to dust. :-))) However, I would definitely die with a smile. The action was terrific and well written my friend. At least Mikey is young and can handle his voluptuous and lecherous mother. But I'm wondering if his younger sister will eventually get into the action. I hope she is old enough for a threesome maybe. But then, this is up to the author. Can't wait to read the next episode. You're getting another 5 stars from me. Cheers !

KlitomaticKlitomatic7 months ago

Years ago, I discovered that I could suck a women's clitoris while she was being fucked. I also discovered that I could do it without the man's balls bouncing off my forehead. Or, if I preferred, I could lick his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, his bouncing balls were just an enhancement to the experience. I quickly realized I preferred licking his dick as it slid in and out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMotherlicker@Motherlicker
I’m new to publishing erotic stories. I’ve thought about it for a long time but only just put pen to paper. I prefer to recount my experiences in a semi-autobiographical form but that’s for now - who knows what might follow?