1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Mikey, I'm horny too and I want to play as much as you do," came her reassuring reply as she got up to leave the room. "Wait a minute and I'll find out what mum's doing."

Caroline disappeared and I listened as she knocked on mum's door and entered her room. I couldn't hear their conversation but it was obviously short and a moment later she was back in my room.

In an excited tone, she told me, "Mum's just running a bath - she's going to have a nice long soak before going to bed. She said to wish you goodnight."

Disappointed that mum would be washing my sperm from her pubis but satisfied Caz and I wouldn't be disturbed, I urged my sister to regale me with the story of her indiscretion.

We sat up at opposite ends of my bed, facing each other. We both stripped to our underwear, albeit I'd reached forward and pulled my sister's bra up over her tits. In turn, Caroline leaned forward and pulled my cock from my shorts, seductively commanding, "Play with it, let me see you wanking for your sister."

My mind was awash with salacious thoughts of my sister enjoying a married man's cock - had it been in her mouth, in her cunt, had he cum inside her, had he licked her, what did they say on the phone earlier? The thought of so many questions had me rock hard and I didn't hesitate to do as she asked, albeit slowly to avoid a premature ejaculation.

Settling into a masturbatory rhythm, it was my turn to make a demand, "Pull you panties aside, Caz, let me see how wet you are."

With a questioning look, she replied, "don't you want me to take them off?"

"No, I want to be teased," I said in a seductive tone, "I want to hear about what you did with your fanny when you were away......tell me what a dirty little slut you've been, Caz."

My comment had driven Caroline's excitement into new realms and she delighted in sliding her, already wet, panties across her pubis to reveal the glistening slit underneath.

"You had your tongue in here earlier, didn't you Mikey," she teased, opening her hole with a finger each side of the slit. "You've had your tongue where Alex had his penis last week.....does that excite you?"

"God yes, Caz, of course it excites me!" I gasped, rubbing my cock at the thought of the older adulterer entering my sister's nubile vagina. "Tell me about your telephone sex this evening, did you cum?"

"You know I did, Mikey, you tasted it on my fingers!" she giggled. "We were both fantasising about naughty things and telling each other about it while we played."

"What fantasies?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing to worry about," she whispered reassuringly, "just him telling me about a time his wife went away on a hen weekend and he thinks he saw sperm in her knickers when she got back."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," I replied excitedly, "What happened then, did he confront her?"

"No, he didn't want to accuse her so he kept quiet."

"How disappointing, that's hardly a story worth all the anticipation now is it?" I said in a deflated tone.

"Hold your horses, Mikey," Caroline chided, "I've not finished yet!"

She continued, "He told me how he started checking her knickers every day......he wanked himself imagining his wife riding another man."

"And did she," I urged, "did she have a lover?"

"Yes, she did......it was one of her students".

I was warming to the mystery man, Alex. His panty exploration reminded me of my own behaviour. Seeing I was clearly aroused, she asked if I wanted to hear more.

"Of course I do, but what did you tell him?"

"Hang on a moment, Mikey, don't be so impatient."

"I found it really exciting that he'd got so aroused spying on his wife, it reminded me of you, spying on mum and Alan."

"Did he watch them fuck then, Caz?" I spluttered as I rubbed my cock back and forth. "Did he see the student inside his wife?"

By now, my sister was herself aroused, pushing a finger inside her glistening hole, "Look at my hole Mikey, Alex has been inside here......he's fucked it Mikey......he's had adulterous sex with your slutty teenage sister!" she gasped. "He's cum in the hole you're not allowed to enter, Mikey."

Rightly or wrongly, pangs of jealousy washed over me as I imagined Caz's sex hole stuffed full of cock, the cock of a man nearly three times her age. Regardless of my feeling though, my mind was now fully engaged in how I could fill her with mine.

To be continued.

12