All Comments on '1983 Drive-In Movie Memories Pt. 01'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess we are around the same age, there was an x-rated drive in Georgetown?Rowley? Mass. Us college guys went but it was awkward without dates. Another time we went to see Caligula at the Everett Drive in (now thee site of the big Casino). I think it was Reagan who lowered speed limits to 55 and raised drinking age to 21 nationally in 1984/85. I had my first internet email account in 1983 and we got VHS around 1984? ANYHOW, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brought back memories. Not as action pack as your. She'd get so work up. There was one in Hastings Michigan, worth the drive. It was always in the Fall or Winter so the shows started by 8 or 9. Good thing they didn't check ID, she never would have gotten in. (I'm was a bad boy).

tcary1954tcary1954almost 3 years ago

been there done that, realistic story of the time. Kids thesedays don't have a clue about drive-in movie theaters. good times had by all.

jc1961jc1961almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed. Sequel to come...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I used to have a camper van. There was a drive in theater near a neighboring city. My wife and I went to the movies and watched from the bed. HOT TIMES !!! The walk to and from the snack bar - rest rooms was a show of it's own. Great HOT memories

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!! Reminded me of our own visit to an adult drive in many years ago. So much fun! I can't wait for the return visit with Judy and nate!

MikeinohMikeinohover 2 years ago

There used to be a adult drive in in Lansing MI some 20 plus years ago I cannot remember the name

jc1961jc1961over 2 years agoAuthor

Actually miss the drive-ins.

Beachguy1486Beachguy1486over 2 years ago

Still attend one in western NC occasionally. Fun times for the wife and I and we are grandparents!! Keeps you young

jc1961jc1961over 2 years agoAuthor

WOW, lucky to still have one. Property values did these drive-ins at our area out 20 plus years ago...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great portrayal of a wonderful era, when drive-ins were easily found. When I had opportunity to go to a porn showing, I loved 😍 how the girls acted disinterested but they kept their eyes on the sex scenes as we played in the car. The 2 girls wanted to be next to each other for a while, so I changed places and climbed in back.

The girls started making out and soon were sucking each other's tits and pussies. So we had two good shows to watch. As we watched them, the girls said they wanted to see us suck each other's cocks. We hesitated, but then began blowing each other. They cheered us on. My girl said, "Take his load in you cock-sucking mouth and then share it with me in a passionate kiss." That aroused us even more. When his cum filled my fucking mouth, I held there to share with my girl. Her tongue pushed through my lips 💋 and she started running her tongue through the fresh cum and took some into her mouth. Then she turned to the other girl and gave her a passionate cum-filled kiss. She returned to me for another gulp of cum!! I gave her most of what was left and we both swallowed it!! Then we did more French kissing.

Yes we all fucked before going home. Great night. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Love, sucks and fucks

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous