1983 Drive-In Movie Memories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers

Cheryl said yes and put her arm around me.

"Here comes my man now," the woman then said.

I turned and saw that it was the seated guy I'd just left in the men's room. She greeted him with a hug and said,

"Let's get back. Dave will start to wonder what happened."

As they walked away the guy turned, gave me a slight wave and mouthed, "later."

As we walked back to the car Cheryl told me how there were four of them together in a van, all partying. Keeping what I'd just seen in the men's room to myself I just nodded, and we made our way back to the car. Once there, we climbed right into the backseat. Since I had started the car before we left, it had warmed up somewhat. The previous film was wrapping up, and several cars were pulling out, leaving the theater. Cheryl noticed the small exodus and said,

"Are they closing?"

"I don't think so. It's not even midnight yet. Some of the single jerkers must be done," I said laughing.

"It's nice you don't have to do that my love," she said, kissing me.

Yea I thought, but I will file this away for a future jerking event. We opened another couple of beers and after a few minutes the screen lit up for the next show. We were treated to the "coming" attractions, literally. After about five minutes of that the screen went dark again but was lit up again within a few seconds. The next movie was starting. As the credits rolled across the screen, I noticed Cheryl was already undressing. I followed her lead. No sense wasting time, I guess. The movie was Taboo II. Oh, a sequel I thought, at that time I'd never seen Taboo I. As the movie played, I had no idea then that this series of films would become porn classics. Once again it was Juliet Anderson and Ron Jeremy, but this time joined by Kay Parker. Now, this film would be forever ingrained in my memory for a variety of reasons, not the least of which are the events of this first viewing.

The second scene in the movie was a scantily dressed Juliet giving a completely naked Kay, who was lying on a table, a massage. It started slow, as they discussed some events from the first movie. Cheryl was once again focused on the action. I remember being able to look at Cheryl for long periods as she never took her eyes off the screen. I was more turned on watching her reactions and facial expressions then the movie itself. She started yet again to rub her pussy slowly. I of course already had my cock in my hand watching both her and the movie. The action intensified as Juliet, sexily talking to Kay, slid her finger deep into Kay's hairy pussy. There was an extreme close up of this, and Cheryl looked over at me and moaned. I spread Cheryl's legs and began to finger her as well. Her head went back against the seat, her moans increasing.

"There was an extreme close-up."

Juliet then leaned over and started eating Kay's pussy. Kay was flexing her hips, shoving her muff right into Juliet's face. I said,

"Cheryl, look at that!"

Cheryl's eyes widened, as if in surprise, and It took me a minute to realize, oh yea, she's never seen this before. I was deep fingering her wet pussy as she watched the scene, at one point her tongue licking her lips as she took a sultry breath. The action in the film was interrupted by a doorbell ring. Juliet answered as this young male entered. In no time he was naked sporting a large hard cock both the women were taking turns sucking. I was so turned on. I was smelling Cheryl's juices and enjoying her moaning and all the action. She pushed my hand away and plunged her head into my lap devouring my cock. It was my turn to moan as she feverishly blew me, moving her head around, sounds of her mouth being full, her left hand between her legs rubbing herself again.

"Plunged her head into my lap."

The movie action had become a three-way fuck scene with Kay riding reverse cowgirl on the guy's cock with Juliet right behind her riding the guy's face with squeezing Kay's big tits. Cheryl moved to assume the same position on me saying,

"I want to do that too, but I don't want to come yet, so it will only be for a minute!"

A minute? Thinking back on that action, at my age now, I wouldn't have lasted thirty seconds, but oh the advantage of youth. I barely had time to get the condom on. She straddled me and I squeezed her ass cheeks as she lowered slowly on to my cock, using her hand to rub it on her clit, then guiding it into her open pussy. We got into a rhythm, though she did most of the work, riding and moaning,

"Oh shit, oh yea, fuck me baby. I'm loving this so much. I've never felt like this!"

"Yea honey, yea, ride my cock. Take it deep in your pussy. Fuck it hard!!"

"The movie action had become a three-way fuck scene."

"Yea honey, ride my cock. Take it deep in your pussy."

"If we don't stop now, I'm gonna come!!"

With that she jumped off my cock and sat back down beside me panting. She kissed me hard, and I squeezed her hard excited nipples. She broke the kiss and said,

"I want us to last through the whole movie. I'm not going to be able to do this again tonight."

I laughed and looked down at the glistening condom still on my cock, wet with her juices and its own lubricant. I slid it off, dropping it to the floor and started stroking it hard again.

"Honey, work yourself slowly. Watch the movie and relax a while."

Cheryl threw her right leg over my left leg, wedging her left foot on the rear driver's side door hand rest. She was spread wide, her reddish-orange pubic hair glowing even in the reduced light of the car. It was very wet and matted. She continued to watch the movie, while I continued to watch both the movie and her, lightly plying her excited pussy with her fingers. Occasionally we would exchange our hands. I'd rub her pussy while she stroked my cock hard. Thankfully, old porn movies tried to have a plot, with long talking scenes between the sex scenes, to give all the theater strokers time to recover, and insure they stayed for the whole movie, like we were doing. There were a couple of sundry sex scenes we watched, but I was expecting a big finish, so we kept waiting. Finally, the big scene started. It was an orgy, at the home of Juliet Anderson's home. There had to be fifteen people, all the main stars, and then some.

"Okay, this is the last big scene in the movie," I said confidently.

I reached down, rubbing and fingering Cheryl's wet pussy.

"You have a rubber ready?"

"Yes, of course."

She bent herself into my lap, sucking my cock greedily, the "porn" fever gripping her again. The on-screen action was phenomenal. I don't know who the director or editor was, but the close-up action shots were incredible.

The Close-Up Action Shots Were Incredible

Cheryl came up off my cock for air and wedged herself in the center of the front seat again, this time facing me. She put her feet up on the back seat, straddling me, leaned forward enough to grab my hair and pull me toward her spread legs. I got the clue instantly and drove my tongue into her pussy. I licked her rapidly, both of us moaning, me licking and stroking my cock. I looked up while licking at one point and noticed she had arched her back over the middle of the front seat so she could watch the movie. I started talking her up again like before.

"Cheryl's view, Arched Over the Front Seat."

"You want to be in a group like that don't you? All those naked bodies together. Sucking different cocks while you get fucked? You like that don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes, YES!!!! Jay, let's fuck now, please." She yelled.

She motioned me up and over her, between the front seat and the ceiling of the car. I had to practically contort myself into the position.

"I'm gonna break your back like this Cheryl. We should go to the backseat."

"No, like this."

I wriggled my cock into her and began thrusting. Her round ass was in the air, she somehow maintained our balance by forcing her hands around the headrests of the front seat, while I held her hips. I got the thrusts hard and full. In this position I was able to pull almost all the way out, then thrust all the way in, the slapping noises starting again.

"Cheryl, middle of the Front Seat, with a View of the Screen."

We were both breathing heavily, moaning and shouting how great this felt. The orgy scene on the screen was building to climax, the cum shots were starting. Also, Kay Parker and another actress had been locked in an all-girl sequence while the orgy played out simultaneously, and Cheryl took all this in, then reared her head back and down. She was going to come any second.

"The Cum Shots Were Starting."

"Oh shit, all those cocks cumming. So HOT!!! I'm coming, AHHHH!"

I felt her clamping down on my cock as she trembled, shook and yelled through one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever seen her have. As it eased, she looked up at me and said,

"Are you cumming yet?"

"Any second.

"Wait, I want it on me, like in the movie!"

This was going to be difficult, as I was about to blow any second. Cheryl reared up, pushing me clear. She immediately knelt in the foot well behind the driver's seat. I rapidly got the condom off and started jerking, trying to keep the momentum going.

"I'm gonna cum on your tits. Get ready."

She grabbed both her tits and jiggling them and pulling them apart.

"Yea, cum on me. Cover my tits. I'll lick some off for you."

That was it. I put my left foot up on the seat and got as close to her as I could. I felt it coming, one final hard jerk and I moaned,

"OHHHH, YEA!!!"

I closed my eyes for a second and felt it blow. But I had miscalculated the angle. My cum shot lurched out and up, hitting Cheryl right between the eyes. She jerked back in surprise, but it was too late. I continued to shoot my load, now finding her tits. As she held her head back, eyes closed, she raised her hand in a late attempt to deflect anymore cum. While her eyes were closed, I flicked my cock at her, a couple more drops hitting her chest. She looked at me surprised, but then laughed, and moving her hand across her face, licked my cum off her fingers. She had never done that before.

"Miscalculated!!"

"UMMM, that's good Jay."

"Oh, it certainly was my love."

Cheryl reached up, grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me, sticking her tongue in my mouth. I tried to break the kiss after seeing what she had just done. She let me go after another second and said,

"If I have to taste your cum then so do you. That wasn't my tits, but it was okay."

I was both surprised and relieved she wasn't angry. She grabbed the roll of paper towels and started cleaning herself up. The movie was ending, and suddenly lights came on all over the field.

"I guess that's it," I said.

We got dressed quickly and got in the line of cars going out of the drive-in. All one way out now. As we made our way back to her house, Cheryl couldn't stop talking about the evening. How "naughty" it was, and how we could be by ourselves in a field of cars.

"So, you want to go back sometime?"

"Hell yea. I want Judy and Nate to go too. Like those people we saw earlier. Nate's got a van. Much more room. I want them to see that movie too. Do you think it will be there awhile?"

"Probably."

I wasn't going to offer comment or critique of anything she said. I figured I had this made and was going with it as long as I could. It was twenty minutes back to her house. I kissed her and dropped her off for the night. I asked her to call me later tomorrow and let me know if her mother gave her any static about being out so late. She said it would be worth it and went into the house. As I made my way home, I thought about all that had happened that evening. Little did I know there would be more visits to that drive-in, with the best yet to come.

jc1961
jc1961
253 Followers
12