All Comments on '1993: Somalia Confidential'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Snow SnakeSnow Snakeabout 18 years ago
Interesting, complex story with good sex

This complex story had many elements and moods. It would have been an excellent tale, even without the sexual content.

The sex, when it occurred, was well written, and offered up some nice heat, even if parts of it will be a bit much for some tastes.

The author writes quite well, even if working in, what is clearly not, his native language.

Overall, this was a good story, well told, and including some hot sex. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Well told despite the grammatical errors. These just added to story's sincerity. Interesting to hear a European soldier's view of the war in Somalia as opposed to an American. Cheers Ali Ahmad - Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worthwhile

OK, there is some obvious literary license as acknowledged by the author, but it is a story with an essential honesty to it. As noted in an earlier comment, it is simply a good story for non-sexual reasons but the sex was obviously an important part of what happened. Read it for the insights and enjoy the erotica as well!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Just a wonderful mix

of context,

sociology

and of course -

sex!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great tearful ending

I loved and i cried when i heard about Lisa how did your test come out were you clean? gggsss1962 you should get yourself a editor to check your spelling i spotted a bunch of mispelled words but other wise i will give you a 100points i remember that war i saw it on the news i cried for you guys god bless you guys please write more stories i loved your stories.by the way how is lisa is she still alive ?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing...

Awesome story. I think my cock is totally empty now. That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice plot

Well written with great plot but the indiscriminate use of sobbed/sobbing and inspired takes a bit away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you.

This is so good - as a story - that i will actually bookmark it!!

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
Excellent story

I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and I appreciate the effort you've gone to, to write them in English. Otherwise, few of us would be able to partake of the pleasure.

Yes, there are a number of errors an English - speaking editor could have corrected, but that hardly detracts from the great storytelling.

It will be a pleasure to read the rest of your submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous