1st Time Hotwifing at 48 - Pt. 01

Story Info
48 years old and My first experience as a New Hotwife.
1.9k words
3.97
25.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received many requests for my very first time hotwifing for my husband. He was now completely aware of my past and I had agreed to be his Hotwife.

He knew of my desire and obsession with older hung fit men. I had agreed to become his Hotwife but was unsure of what was next. We both had agreed that we would not play with anyone local. My husband told me that he would allow me some minor input but he would have ultimate say on the man.

I had been sexting with men for months on Reddit, where my husband allows me to post pics of myself that he took of me. He knew what I was doing and enjoyed that I was chatting and sexting with other men.

He had access to the account and was also chatting with certain men about his desires to share me as his new Hotwife. This was our routine for months until one evening after the kids were in bed.

I was chatting with men on my iPad when he sat next to me on the couch and said he had something to show me. My husband handed me his iPad and it was a picture of an older fit man with an amazing cock. He asked me if I liked what I saw.

I told him I did and asked his age and who he was. My husband said the man had seen pictures of me on the forum. My husband had been chatting with him about his desires for me to Hotwife. The man was very interested and had played with many other couples over the years. The man claimed he was 68 years old.

My husband said he wanted me to read the conversation this man and my husband had been having. He closed the picture and when to a private message part of the website. My husband told me to come and get him when I was done reading it. He handed the I pad back to me and walked off.

It took me about 20 minutes to read weeks of conversation between the two men. It was strange reading a conversation between my husband and some stranger. My husband explaining in his own words very intimate sexual things about me. This man was very interested but enjoyed acting out roleplays when he played with other couples.

It was like reading a erotic story but it was about me and not some stranger. The man and my husband talked at length about his "ultimate fantasy". I could tell my husband enjoyed talking about me and clearly liked the man's fantasy.

After reading the dialogue between the two men I called out for my husband and he came back into the room asking if I had read it all. I explained I had. He smiled and said good, the man's name is Eric and he has a timeshare in Hilton Head. He will be there two weekends from now and would really like for you to fulfill his fantasy.

The place Eric was going to was only a two hour drive from our home. My heart started to race. This was suddenly very real and not just jokes or talk anymore. My husband and I spoke at length about this and I had agreed to chat with Eric online.

My husband arranged it for the next day. I spoke to Eric at length throughout my day at work. He was a very sexual man, polite, sweet and a pervert like me. I liked our conversation we had online. I really found his fantasy arousing and kinky. It was very much like my past. I loved doing for men and satisfying their needs and desires.

I spoke with my husband that night after work. I had concerns and questions that he would talk with Eric about the following day. We had a very long talk about it and I think he could tell I was not going to say yes but rather I needed to be told what to do. He merely looked at me and assured my all of my concerns would be expressed and he would not let anything bad happen to me. He placed his hand on my leg and said "You are my Hotwife and you will fulfill Eric's fantasy".

Just like that it was decided. It had been 28 years since I had been told what to do sexually. It felt amazing. I was a wife, mom, pta member and church goer. Now I was a Hotwife.

The two weeks went by quickly with my husband addressing my concerns and questions. The children were taken care of for the 3 day weekend. Our bags were packed in my husbands truck and it was time to leave for my first weekend as his Hotwife.

My husband gave me the rundown of what was to happen when we arrived. We had gotten a hotel room for just Friday night in case things did not go well or Eric failed to show. We would be meeting Eric for coffee after we got to town and settled in the room. If all went well the roleplay would start Friday afternoon and continue through Sunday morning when we left for home.

We would be staying with Eric in his timeshare condo which was on the beach strand.

It felt like I was in college again and 28 years had not passed. I was excited, nervous and felt so much more alive. I had only had my husband's cock for the last 18 years. Could I have sex with Eric in front of my husband? Would he really be ok with this? My mind was racing. I took deep breathes and focused on pleasing my husbands and Eric's needs and desires. I closed my eyes and took a nap while he drove.

It was late July, I was wearing flip flops, jeans shorts and a nice tank top blouse. My husband had treated me to a spa treatment the day before we had left. My freshly manicured toes and fingers were painted a deep red color. We had packed for a weekend at the beach and I made sure to include my lingerie, sexy heels and some toys.

We arrived at the hotel and went to our room and got settled. My husband called Eric, blocking his cell number. I heard the men talking while I was freshening up in the bathroom. My husband spoke loudly asking if I was almost ready. I told him yes, changed to one of my favorite pair of tight jeans with some sexy holes in them. Still wearing my tank blouse and flip flops.

I told him I was ready and we went out of our hotel and to the truck. We drove about 15 minutes onto the island near the coast. We were meeting Eric at a Starbucks on the island. I was very calm having done this so many times as a young lady. I was now a 48 yr old woman.

We parked, held hands and walked inside. I think we were early, standing around looking for Eric. We ordered drinks and sat down. About 10 minutes passed when my husband make eye contact, waved to someone over my shoulder behind my back.

He stood up and so did I. My husband shook Eric's hand introducing himself and then me. Eric shook my hand and simply said, "Wow you look better in person." He asked me to sit while he got a drink.

I watched him walk away to order a drink. He also looked better in person. He was a very attractive man. He was very tan, tall and had a slim runners build and bald. I would find out later he was quite the athlete doing an average of 8 triathlons a year.

He came back and sat at the table. He expressed his happiness at the fact we showed and excitement for finally getting to act out his "ultimate fantasy". Eric said that he wanted this to be as comfortable and realistic as possible. As if it was truly real. We had discussed his fantasy at length with him through text messages the past couple of weeks.

The chemistry was there and he was very funny and likable. Eric had expressed that he would like us all to stay in our roles starting that afternoon through Sunday. He would give us the condo address and we would go back to our hotel get our things and come back to his condo, in our roles.

He walked us through what he was looking for and the highlights of the sexual acts, fetishes and the outline of the events. We went over the do's and don'ts. There were no scripted lines and Eric expressed that he wanted it to be as natural as possible, as if it were real. He did explain that he would provided a brief outline to follow.

His ultimate fantasy was to fuck his daughter in law. Eric did in fact have a son and he was really sexually attracted to his son's wife. She was 40yrs old. He showed us a picture of her on his IPhone. She was beautiful, tan and fit. He confessed to us that I resembled her in a lot of ways. He had masturbated to her countless times imagining how it would happened.

Eric had imagined his daughter in law to be very sexually active. Eric's son was unable to please her to orgasm. He had only made her cum a few times during their marriage. Eric's son would always complain to him that she always wanted sex but he could not keep up with her desires sexually. Eric secretly wonders if his son is gay.

Eric had explained how this was such a disappointment to him that his son had such a gorgeous, fit and physically active wife he could not please. Eric wanted to pretend he was vacationing with his son and me at a rented condo. He wanted to spend the weekend with us as if it were real. He wanted my husband, his son, to bitch and complain about me always wanting sex.

The fantasy was pretty elaborate in thought but simple in action. We were to come over to his place after meeting over coffee Friday. We would spend the weekend with him like we were family. There was a brief outline to follow but sex with Eric would not occur until midday Saturday. Eric was specific that he wanted a build up to the point that sex would occur.

Eric had certain things planned out for the weekend like we were family. I knew what was expected of me as far as how to act, things to wear etc. Eric just really wanted a true to life family experience of fucking his daughter in law.

I found it surreal to be talking about this openly in a coffee shop! It excited and aroused me, discussing this in public.

I really liked the fantasy and found him very attractive. We had agreed to proceed with the plan and would start the roleplay that afternoon. I hugged him and we left Starbucks and went back to our hotel.

My husband asked me if I still wanted to go through with it after meeting Eric and I told him yes. I could see his excitement for the adventure we were about to do. We grabbed our bags and checked out. we told the hotel we had a family emergency and had to return home.

We got in the truck and started driving to the address of the condo Eric had given to us.

When we arrived I would be his daughter in law and my husband his son. I was sooooo horny but didn't want my husband to see just how excited I was.

To be continued......